The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > The Avengers Sequels

Old 04-18-2018, 11:35 AM   #76
Ozbridge
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II News & Speculation Thread!

Is this still an Official News and Speculation thread? I'll just assume that this is still an Official News and Speculation thread.

Avengers 4 Adds Emma Fuhrmann As An Older Cassie Lang

Quote:
An older version of Ant-Man’s daughter, Cassie Lang, will be in Avengers 4.

That Hashtag Show reports that Emma Fuhrmann joined the cast of Avengers 4 and that she plays Cassie Lang. Fuhrmann is still a new talent in Hollywood, but she appeared in Blended alongside Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler in 2014. Her casting is still just rumored, even though THS‘s sources confirmed her role after she appeared on IMDb. But, some further evidence could be found on Fuhrmann’s social media where she shares a lot of Marvel promos, and shared a picture featuring a bottle with the Avengers logo on it.

The interesting part to the casting is that Abby Ryder Fortson already played Cassie Lang in Ant-Man, and is lined up to do so again this summer in Ant-Man & The Wasp. Despite making two appearances already, Fortson is just 10-years-old. Fuhrmann on the other hand is 16 (she will be 17 when Avengers 4 releases), so it’s a significant gap. The age difference indicates at this point that either Ant-Man 2 takes place several years before Avengers 4 or that time/dimensional travel is involved.

If Avengers 4 ends with Fuhrmann taking over this role, it could further show where the MCU is moving. She was a member of the Young Avengers after the death of Scott and has size-changing abilities just like him. There was previous speculation that Avengers 4 could introduce Wiccan and Speed too, who are also members of the Young Avengers. Not only them, but Ryan Coogler considered using Patriot in Black Panther, so this team could very well be part of the MCU’s future.

Furhmann’s role as Cassie Lang only adds another twist to Avengers 4, and one we likely won’t know the answer to anytime soon. Once Infinity War is out and the big picture focus shifts to what’s next, maybe then we will get more information on what Avengers 4 holds, and how Cassie Lang factors in.
So, Emma Fuhrmann is 7 years older than Abby Ryder Fortson. Will there be time travel or just a large time jump?

Ozbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 12:02 PM   #77
Iceman
Infinity War!

Default Re: Official Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II News & Speculation Thread!

So my 3rd viewing for opening day now booked. Midnight, 8am and 1.45pm so far.

Old 04-30-2018, 12:33 PM   #78
samsnee
Side-Kick

I just want them to give us an uplifting ending. We haven’t had one since the first Avengers. Ultron had Banner/Hulk disappearing. Civil War had the team torn apart.

samsnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 12:05 PM   #79
harlequinade
Little Mermaid

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
tony and steve meeting for the first time in avengers 4 emotionally vulnerable after seeing people they love become dust right before their eyes, missing each other madly but still being two of the pettiest b****es in movie history

"My demons are not remotely tackled, they're just mildly concussed"

Last edited by harlequinade; 05-01-2018 at 12:10 PM.
harlequinade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 05:27 AM   #80
Saitou Hajime
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozbridge View Post
Is this still an Official News and Speculation thread? I'll just assume that this is still an Official News and Speculation thread.

Avengers 4 Adds Emma Fuhrmann As An Older Cassie Lang

So, Emma Fuhrmann is 7 years older than Abby Ryder Fortson. Will there be time travel or just a large time jump?
IMO we're going to have a portion of the next film set in a Leftovers-eque post-snap universe, get the audience invested in the characters in this timeline so that it's a big loss when they disappear after the big reset, making undoing the previous film's deaths feel less cheap.

Saitou Hajime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 09:53 AM   #81
legendkillin
Side-Kick

In the words of Collector "Magnificent!, Magnificent!"

can't wait for this movie after IWs, only a years wait not too bad.

legendkillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 03:46 AM   #82
Matleo
Side-Kick

-Eitri and Stark need to meet and one could create hands for the other to forge a magical armor together. (this can be used in future vs Strange, Dormammu, Thor and Adam Warlock)

- Stark creating more nanobot armors to use as drones
-Captain America getting those hand shields an upgrade from Black Panthers sister with enegetic shields and blasters in one like the ones wakandians use.

Matleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 12:14 PM   #83
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matleo View Post
-Eitri and Stark need to meet and one could create hands for the other to forge a magical armor together. (this can be used in future vs Strange, Dormammu, Thor and Adam Warlock)

- Stark creating more nanobot armors to use as drones
-Captain America getting those hand shields an upgrade from Black Panthers sister with enegetic shields and blasters in one like the ones wakandians use.

I would like to see Eitri again, but I believe all of his weapons are already molded. Can't expect Thor to do what he did all the time.

Cap needs his original shield, he isn't the tech type.

Old 05-06-2018, 12:25 PM   #84
Iceman
Infinity War!

I don't think we'll see Eitri again. It seems like too big a subplot to ever go there to forge future weapons.

Old 05-06-2018, 01:35 PM   #85
blackspiderman
Side-Kick

Can I post this here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk2s_uNYhYU
I love the MCU, hope you like this little hype up video to Avengers 4

blackspiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 02:25 PM   #86
-VisionsVision-
Fisherman King

Cant wait for the trailer in November.

DECEMBER 2018
-VisionsVision- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 02:38 PM   #87
Iceman
Infinity War!

I have no idea how they're going to do the trailer without giving a load of stuff away.

Old 05-06-2018, 03:06 PM   #88
terry78
I don't die, fool

They did a lot misdirection with the recent marketing.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 03:42 PM   #89
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Did they guarantee a trailer at that time?

They already know people are this invested so they can hold back even longer than they did for IWs. X-Mas time or early January, followed by a trailer after CM. The first trailer they won't show Danvers or will cgi out a lot of key things in the story.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:26 PM   #90
terry78
I don't die, fool

I wonder if Starfox will ever make an appearance.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 07:54 PM   #91
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
I think that all depends if they at Marvel ultimately decide to give Thanos his traditional Titan Eternal origin.

The classic Titan Eternals wouldn't have their world destroyed due to overpopulation so they have taken a swerve already.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/ In Memoriam: Steve Ditko and ANT-MAN AND THE WASP Spoiler Review Discussion.
KRYPTON INC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 09:04 PM   #92
cph9fa
Side-Kick

Quote:
Idk, but if so, he should definitely be played by Kevin Bacon.

cph9fa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:12 PM   #93
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cph9fa View Post
Idk, but if so, he should definitely be played by Kevin Bacon.
Because...?

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/ In Memoriam: Steve Ditko and ANT-MAN AND THE WASP Spoiler Review Discussion.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:18 AM   #94
JohnSuperguy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Wait a Minute ain't Starfox one of those Characters from The Marvel Comics who was an Avenger that isn't in the MCU along with the Other Avenger Members not in the MCU Members (Firebird, Moon Knight, US Agent, Quasar, Sersi, Stingray, Hercules, Black Knight, Moondragon, Wonder Man and Tigra)?

JohnSuperguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 12:32 PM   #95
GoldGoblin
Side-Kick

Since the mind stone gave Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver their powers,Thanos could use it to create someone and have this person be one of his members of his Frightful Four.
-Hydro-Man (created by mind stone)
-Taskmaster
-Rhino or Juggernaut (created by mind stone)
-Beetle,one of Thanos guys who stole Stark tech.

Cast Joe Manganiello for Kraven the Hunter!
GoldGoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 01:08 PM   #96
RoastBeast
Barbary Coast

He doesn't need henchmen right now, he's omnipotent with those stones. That's why the only way to defeat him is some form of do-over.

RoastBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 02:45 PM   #97
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

So, I'm thinking those remaining on Titan could either try to recruit Stakar and company or, go to Ayesha and The Sovereign for help. Then, return to Earth. Thoughts?

Hotwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 03:15 PM   #98
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotwire View Post
So, I'm thinking those remaining on Titan could either try to recruit Stakar and company or, go to Ayesha and The Sovereign for help. Then, return to Earth. Thoughts?
Stark has Nebula. That's enough.

Old 05-09-2018, 04:30 PM   #99
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
Stark has Nebula. That's enough.
I can still see them going for reinforcements before linking up on Earth.

Hotwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 05:13 PM   #100
RoastBeast
Barbary Coast

A frontal attack on Thanos would not work, so no need for reinforcements. They have everything they need, they are in the 'endgame'- Thanos already lost, it just hasn't caught up to him yet.

... if the evil geniuses are in charge at least.

RoastBeast is offline   Reply With Quote