The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2017, 09:56 AM   #51
Warhorse
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 141
Default Re: Caryl, Richonne, Daaron and more!: Shipper's Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladystoneheart View Post
I'm basically only watching for Caryl to go canon at this point.
Same here. Those two have so much in common, it's not even funny. Both survived abuse, lost the most important people in their lives, and grew into some awesome characters.

Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 11:18 PM   #52
Elevator Man
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,706
Default Re: Caryl, Richonne, Daaron and more!: Shipper's Paradise

Keep dreaming. Daryl's asexual.

Elevator Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 03:48 PM   #53
Warhorse
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 141
Default Re: Caryl, Richonne, Daaron and more!: Shipper's Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator Man View Post
Keep dreaming. Daryl's asexual.
Daryl was probably abused by his father or maybe another adult figure in more ways than just beatings, and is probably why he is the way he is.

Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 04:10 PM   #54
scarlet-witch
BRING ME THANOS
 
scarlet-witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sokovia
Posts: 3,845
Default Re: Caryl, Richonne, Daaron and more!: Shipper's Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator Man View Post
Keep dreaming. Daryl's asexual.
Funny, he seems to love Carol an awful lot.

__________________
We're here to fight. If you stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
scarlet-witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:59 PM   #55
righthooksrus86
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 760
Default Re: Caryl, Richonne, Daaron and more!: Shipper's Paradise

Yea I think the Daryl and Carol thing is platonic. He loves her a lot but not like that. I agree I think Daryl is asexual, it's kind of cool that way tho, makes him unique from other badass characters.

righthooksrus86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 09:03 PM   #56
Warhorse
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 141
Default Re: Caryl, Richonne, Daaron and more!: Shipper's Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by righthooksrus86 View Post
Yea I think the Daryl and Carol thing is platonic. He loves her a lot but not like that. I agree I think Daryl is asexual, it's kind of cool that way tho, makes him unique from other badass characters.
Is that why his signature jacket has angel wings on the back?

Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 12:51 AM   #57
Sawyer
High King
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 97,851
Default Re: Caryl, Richonne, Daaron and more!: Shipper's Paradise

I enjoy the Daryl/Carol relationship and I always have, but I think it's funny that people actually think it's miraculously going to become romantic/sexual seven seasons in. It took Rick and Michonne about three seasons to make it happen. Daryl and Carol have been in the same orbit since day one. If something was going to happen, it would have already. I don't think it's a potential romance that bonds them. It's that they're family.

As far as I'm concerned, either Morgan or Ezekiel (most likely the latter) seem like stronger possibilities for Carol.

__________________
https://twitter.com/HIGHzurrer/statu...05636392116224
Quote:
Eric Heisserer
@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Sawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:39 PM   #58
warhorse78
Side-Kick
 
warhorse78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 3,262
Default Re: Caryl, Richonne, Daaron and more!: Shipper's Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
I enjoy the Daryl/Carol relationship and I always have, but I think it's funny that people actually think it's miraculously going to become romantic/sexual seven seasons in. It took Rick and Michonne about three seasons to make it happen. Daryl and Carol have been in the same orbit since day one. If something was going to happen, it would have already. I don't think it's a potential romance that bonds them. It's that they're family.

As far as I'm concerned, either Morgan or Ezekiel (most likely the latter) seem like stronger possibilities for Carol.
They are delaying this because this will be their shining goose. Its like Fox Mulder and Dana Scully of the X-Files or Tony Dinozzo and Shiva on NCIS. They waited to nearly the very end to finally bring them together.

warhorse78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 07:08 PM   #59
Sawyer
High King
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 97,851
Default Re: Caryl, Richonne, Daaron and more!: Shipper's Paradise

lol nah

__________________
https://twitter.com/HIGHzurrer/statu...05636392116224
Quote:
Eric Heisserer
@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Sawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of Mandatory Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2018 All Rights Reserved.