Default The Wrestling Thread Is Full, But We Hear TNA Is Hiring! - Part 250

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 04-19-2018, 11:25 PM   #3
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Wrestling Thread Is Full, But We Hear TNA Is Hiring! - Part 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
Wish she didn't get surgery. Her body was fine as is.

- CM Punk
Old 04-19-2018, 11:29 PM   #4
Dr. Evil
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Wrestling Thread Is Full, But We Hear TNA Is Hiring! - - Part 251

Alexa will be having next weekend off too, since no women are allowed to compete at the Greatest Royal Rumble.

Old 04-20-2018, 12:00 AM   #5
Dr. Evil
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Wrestling Thread Is Full, But We Hear TNA Is Hiring! - - Part 251

So who do you guys think NXT will sign next? I think it'll be Keith Lee, but it all depends on what happens at PWG and if he drops the PWG Title this weekend. He could easily be in attendance at NXT Takeover: Chicago II in June. I wasn't expecting any surprises in attendance at Takeover: New Orleans anyways. Keith Lee will be over huge at Full Sail.

Old 04-20-2018, 12:26 AM   #6
Dr. Evil
Side-Kick

Old 04-20-2018, 07:12 AM   #7
Keyser Soze
AW YEEEAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
So who do you guys think NXT will sign next? I think it'll be Keith Lee, but it all depends on what happens at PWG and if he drops the PWG Title this weekend. He could easily be in attendance at NXT Takeover: Chicago II in June. I wasn't expecting any surprises in attendance at Takeover: New Orleans anyways. Keith Lee will be over huge at Full Sail.
I think the time is right for Jay Lethal to finally get the WWE call-up.

Old 04-20-2018, 10:16 AM   #8
mathhater
Man of Ste...(sigh) Tin

Is Daniel Bryan currently doing house shows? Smackdown Live is coming to my town soon, and I've been on the fence about going since I just went to the TV taping before WrestleMania. I'd definitely go if I thought I'd get to see a Bryan match, but I haven't had much luck locating house show info.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:03 AM   #9
Dr. Evil
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathhater View Post
Is Daniel Bryan currently doing house shows? Smackdown Live is coming to my town soon, and I've been on the fence about going since I just went to the TV taping before WrestleMania. I'd definitely go if I thought I'd get to see a Bryan match, but I haven't had much luck locating house show info.
He's doing a few during the European Tour against The Miz.

Old 04-20-2018, 12:00 PM   #10
mathhater
Man of Ste...(sigh) Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
He's doing a few during the European Tour against The Miz.
Thanks! I heard that too, but wasn't sure about domestic shows. I may sit this one out...or I'll falter, buy another ticket and not tell the wife.

Old 04-20-2018, 12:15 PM   #11
Broseph44
Witness Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
Wish she didn't get surgery. Her body was fine as is.
And it’s still damn fine even after the surgery

Old 04-20-2018, 12:19 PM   #12
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph44 View Post
And it’s still damn fine even after the surgery
It's their bodies. If they want to do it, that's their call. But I also wonder if they were pressured to get it by their employers. I don't think that's OK.

- CM Punk
Old 04-20-2018, 12:27 PM   #13
Broseph44
Witness Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
It's their bodies. If they want to do it, that's their call. But I also wonder if they were pressured to get it by their employers. I don't think that's OK.
I don’t think that’s ok either, but we don’t know if she was pressured by her employers or if she wanted to do it on her own. So yeah. Nothing else to really say since we don’t know the answer to that.

Old 04-20-2018, 02:29 PM   #14
Dr. Evil
Side-Kick

As much as I like Dakota Kai, she poses no threat to Shayna Baszler, but Nikki Cross does because Nikki is crazy. It will be fun to see how Shayna reacts to Nikki and how Nikki reacts to Shayna's bullying.

Old 04-20-2018, 06:20 PM   #15
Wheels
Eat my shorts
SHH! Global Moderator

So Booker is calling RAW next Monday and not Coachman. Coach seemed surprised by it on Twitter.

Old 04-20-2018, 07:57 PM   #16
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
So Booker is calling RAW next Monday and not Coachman. Coach seemed surprised by it on Twitter.
Have they noticed that Coachman is the worst commentator in the WWE? Which is amazing with Cole around.

I for one have missed Booker. His brand of insanity is not only fun, but plays well with Corey and even Cole. With Coachman around, you have another Cole, who somehow knows less about both wrestling and the current roster.

Old 04-20-2018, 08:53 PM   #17
Wheels
Eat my shorts
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Have they noticed that Coachman is the worst commentator in the WWE? Which is amazing with Cole around.

I for one have missed Booker. His brand of insanity is not only fun, but plays well with Corey and even Cole. With Coachman around, you have another Cole, who somehow knows less about both wrestling and the current roster.
I can see the appeal of Booker but I can't fully enjoy his style. He`s too much like Savage and Mongo McMichael. Bunch of unrelated nonsense that makes me scratch my head.

Old 04-20-2018, 09:05 PM   #18
cabel
Side-Kick

Anyone watch MLW?

Old 04-20-2018, 10:01 PM   #19
Dr. Evil
Side-Kick

I missed the days of Coachman the backstage interviewer, where everyone would make fun of him.

Old 04-20-2018, 10:03 PM   #20
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
I can see the appeal of Booker but I can't fully enjoy his style. He`s too much like Savage and Mongo McMichael. Bunch of unrelated nonsense that makes me scratch my head.
I get that. I use to really dislike it too. But something about Corey really makes it work imo. But honestly, I just can't handle Coach.

Old 04-20-2018, 10:20 PM   #21
Dr. Evil
Side-Kick

Asuka's first match:

- Her and Becky vs. Peyton Royce and Billie Kay.

I'd give it another week after that for the Empress to be in six woman and eight women tag matches every week.

Old 04-21-2018, 12:15 AM   #22
Doug_Moore
Side-Kick

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/wp-.../bruno-msg.jpg

The Garden will always be Bruno's house.

Old 04-21-2018, 12:29 AM   #23
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph44 View Post
I don’t think that’s ok either, but we don’t know if she was pressured by her employers or if she wanted to do it on her own. So yeah. Nothing else to really say since we don’t know the answer to that.
You think WWE officials didn't get in her ear about it? I couldn't find the footage, but this is from the November 8, 2017 episode of Total Divas.

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2017/11...idifiers-mitb/

Quote:
Lana talks more about this transitioning to being a wrestler thing. Russev seems more interested in the food. Moving along, Maryse and Alexa meet up backstage. Second Mark Carrano appearance of the show (in the event that you had a drinking game). Mark Carrano, playing the classic sexist idiot, acts like Alexa Bliss simply not being dressed to the nines is somehow less than professional. I don’t make it a habit to comment on clothes or makeup, unless it’s atrocious or unavoidable, but FFS, she’s not wearing ripped sweat pants and showing her ****. There was nothing wrong with the way she was dressed. Women’s Revolution, my ***.

- CM Punk

Last edited by TheVileOne; 04-21-2018 at 12:43 AM.
Old 04-21-2018, 12:41 AM   #24
Dr. Evil
Side-Kick

I don't get Kona Reeves. We'll see if he gets over at Full Sail or it becomes a massive failure. All it takes for Kona Reeves to succeed in NXT is one major feud. Look at Velveteen Dream. He didn't really do anything to get over and then all of a sudden he got into a feud with Aleister Black all over the fact that Black refused to say his name and it was a great feud. Now the guy is over huge at Full Sail. Kona needs to win me over on NXT.

Old 04-21-2018, 12:43 AM   #25
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Haven't heard much of him. Was he a hot act on the indy scene?

- CM Punk
Closed Thread