The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > The Avengers Sequels

Old 05-01-2018, 09:47 PM   #76
Brazil201
Side-Kick

Default Re: Lets Talk Avengers 4 and what we know #Spoilers?

I can't believe they are actually shooting avatar sequels I didnt even know it was actually filming till I saw her instagram story today where she said she was filming it

Brazil201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 09:49 PM   #77
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
Didn’t they say Gotg3 will be the last with the current team? She could come back to life but still be written out.
Gunn mentioned it being the last with the team. Though majority of the team is alive and will likely be in GOTG3. I think Gamora or Drax dying before GOTG3 was predicted by some. The movie can still go on.

legendkillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 10:30 PM   #78
MahvelBaby!
Side-Kick

My guess is post snap Thanos will start to crave even more power and he will begin to abuse it

MahvelBaby! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 09:19 AM   #79
Protar
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalekbusterFitz View Post
They've got to feature them somehow, and I doubt Sony would be happy if Spider-Man doesn't have a reasonably-sized role. I'm wondering if they go to the Soul Stone, and the Soul Stone features the souls of those who have fallen at the hands of the wielder (in this case, Thanos)?
Probably the first two acts of the film will focus on the survivors of the snap, then the snap is reversed and we see everybody teaming up to take down Thanos. So characters like Spiderman and Black Panther will likely have large roles to play during the finale but will be absent most of the movie.

Protar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 09:38 AM   #80
NHawk19
insert witty comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leenie View Post
All I know for sure is that this movie is going to be craaaazy. Time travel is definitely going to play a huge part in this. I'm so excited for that.

For those who keep criticizing the MCU for playing it safe: Time travel is NEVER a safe form of storytelling, I'd say. At this point, I trust the Russos with whatever they want to do, though.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
This is a huge speculation and I'm probably wrong, but ... Stark plays a huge role in all of this. We know this because of Doctor Strange saving Tony's life at the price of the Time Stone. Tony NEEDS to be around to help save the day, according to the millions of realities that Strange saw.

What if ... What if Tony needs to die with the nuke in the battle of NYC this time?
Can't happen. It would invalidate to much. Potions of TWS, AoU, CW, SM:HC, Portions of Ant-Man etc.

Old 05-02-2018, 02:02 PM   #81
Enriquespy
Side-Kick

Theory:

I'm sure the voices heard in the sanctum "a flip phone?" "you might think of using it" are of characters travelling to the past in some form of astral projection or something. which we will see on pt 4

Or am I hearing things?

Enriquespy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 07:06 PM   #82
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

My podcast'sSpoiler Review Discussion for INFINITY WAR is up for those interested. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/blog/

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/ To Be Continued A Fanboy Podcast: SOLO A STAR WARS STORY Spoiler Review Discussion.
KRYPTON INC. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 09:08 PM   #83
Wolvieboy17
Believe it!

My friend has a great theory that we might see an adaptation of the 'Arsenal' storyline, where Tony builds a robot designed to absorb all the powers of the infinity stone. We may even see this as a possible future for Vision, rebuilt with some upgrades. This would also explain why Strange left him alive.

Old 05-02-2018, 09:30 PM   #84
Brazil201
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvieboy17 View Post
My friend has a great theory that we might see an adaptation of the 'Arsenal' storyline, where Tony builds a robot designed to absorb all the powers of the infinity stone. We may even see this as a possible future for Vision, rebuilt with some upgrades. This would also explain why Strange left him alive.
that disney avengers cartoon did that and it was so bad lol

Old 05-03-2018, 04:49 PM   #85
DalekbusterFitz
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protar View Post
Probably the first two acts of the film will focus on the survivors of the snap, then the snap is reversed and we see everybody teaming up to take down Thanos. So characters like Spiderman and Black Panther will likely have large roles to play during the finale but will be absent most of the movie.
I can't see Sony being happy with that. I can totally see the snap victims having been teleported into the Soul Stone/another dimension theory being true, as it would allow for more Spider-Man scenes and therefore keep Sony happy enough that they will want to continue the partnership.

DalekbusterFitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 04:50 PM   #86
DalekbusterFitz
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by laytonc32 View Post
I have a feeling time travel will be the cause of why mutants and FF4 exist in marvel universe. The changes they make will create a new universe.
Almost certainly. I'll be shocked if the Fantastic Four at least don't make a surprise appearance in the film.

Old 05-03-2018, 05:00 PM   #87
DalekbusterFitz
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGilkison View Post
Some Avengers 4 predictions...

Steve Rogers is going to doubt himself after his two best friends (Bucky and Sam) are now dead, he failed to save Vision, his leadership failed, etc. His arc is going to be truly becoming Captain America again (complete with Tony giving him the shield back) and getting his mojo back.
I disagree, Steve Rodgers isn't going to doubt himself. I think the other heroes, especially Tony Stark, are and Steve will be the one to rally them together.

Quote:
Iron Man and Captain America are going to sacrifice themselves to save the universe in the third act.
Perhaps they have to sacrifice themselves to bring the snapped Avengers back?

Quote:
Captain Marvel and Black Panther are going to be the main leaders of the Avengers going forward.
I think Doctor Strange and Captain Marvel are going to be the main leaders actually. Black Panther will be the Thor of the Avengers line-up after A4.

Old 05-03-2018, 06:36 PM   #88
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Wouldn't be surprised if Wasp takes on a leadership role. Though Hope was not the Wasp in AM1 she clearly could have been if Hank allowed her and wasn't too protective.

T'Challa has to lead a whole nation as a king. He won't have the day to day time for Avengers as a leader.

Danvers basically protects the universe and will have to also keep track of that.

Strange is the Sorcerer Supreme and must keep track of all things in dimensions. He needs to train and help other sorcerers.

Spider-Man is very young and not at that stage yet, he has never been the leader of the Avengers.

Wasp can handle the day to day and keep track of heroes. I think Hope can be the leader and when they all get together maybe it will be evenly spread.

Old 05-03-2018, 07:19 PM   #89
liveman789
Side-Punch

One of my thoughts about those set photos is maybe they're going back to that point to make Loki into a sort of double agent after the Battle of NY. He was on set as well. Could explain why Tony was also in Shield clothes, perhaps he had to sneak in somehow to get Loki out of custody.

liveman789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 07:30 AM   #90
divan
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalekbusterFitz View Post
I can't see Sony being happy with that. I can totally see the snap victims having been teleported into the Soul Stone/another dimension theory being true, as it would allow for more Spider-Man scenes and therefore keep Sony happy enough that they will want to continue the partnership.
Sony has nothing to say about the plot of an Avengers movie. And they seemed pretty okay on Spider-Man's screentime in Cvil War.

divan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 08:10 AM   #91
harlequinade
Little Mermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enriquespy View Post
Theory:

I'm sure the voices heard in the sanctum "a flip phone?" "you might think of using it" are of characters travelling to the past in some form of astral projection or something. which we will see on pt 4

Or am I hearing things?
I heard that too, I just assumed it was the characters saying it in the scene?

harlequinade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:57 AM   #92
Lookhowfunnyiam
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlequinade View Post
I heard that too, I just assumed it was the characters saying it in the scene?
It was one million percent the characters saying it in the scene, I can’t believe thisbis even a discussion.

Lookhowfunnyiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 10:11 AM   #93
harlequinade
Little Mermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookhowfunnyiam View Post
It was one million percent the characters saying it in the scene, I can’t believe thisbis even a discussion.

harlequinade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 11:40 AM   #94
Enriquespy
Side-Kick

Yeah, as I said maybe I'm just crazy.

(saves the comment in the unlikely case I was right so I can brag in a few years)

Enriquespy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 11:47 AM   #95
NewYorkSpider
Norm!

I like the idea of them crossing over into a multiverse that mirrors their own and they retrieve the stones in different time periods. Which then would involve them creating a "Butterfly Effect" in that universe where things are different. I'm probably WAY off on this but it's something to think about.

NewYorkSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:04 PM   #96
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Whenever they do alter time I don't want them to make it feel like phase 1 movies are totally different. I still want those events to connect and have meaning.

Old 05-04-2018, 02:31 PM   #97
Brazil201
Side-Kick

so all the snap victims and gamora are in the soul stone lol

Old 05-04-2018, 02:55 PM   #98
liveman789
Side-Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkillin View Post
Whenever they do alter time I don't want them to make it feel like phase 1 movies are totally different. I still want those events to connect and have meaning.
I'm not sure they'd go that far. If they alter any timeline, I don't think any movie would be "erased" outside of IW.

liveman789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 05:19 PM   #99
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Tony's look in those BTS pics indicate time travel not dimension hopping.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/ To Be Continued A Fanboy Podcast: SOLO A STAR WARS STORY Spoiler Review Discussion.
KRYPTON INC. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 05:29 PM   #100
SPO2 Dalisay
Vigilante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazil201 View Post
you dont think in the 5 years between infinity war and avengers 4 with this god threat that can easily snap and wipe out half of the universe again Tony cant go create Shield? That whats left of earth doesnt want an organization to try to stop this threat?
That is what I am thinking. added to Phil Coulson being brought back and Captain Marvel having an introduction to some extraordinary people.

On the TV show after its finale S.H.I.E.L.D as the surviving experts on the strange and Coulson the known senior agent after TWS and Fury and Hill gone missing means Clark Gregg in Captain Marvel is more than fan service