The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > The Avengers Sequels

Old 05-10-2018, 02:07 PM   #51
RoastBeast
Barbary Coast

Default Re: Moments in avengers 4 you want to see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
Mirrors the sacrifice and commitment of Thanos.

In the words of two great men:
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

That brings to mind another quote involving the world being in 'balance' and bargaining...

RoastBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 06:31 PM   #52
Spidey17
Side-Kick

A classic battle between Thanos and the OG Avengers plus Captain Marvel, Ant Man, Wasp, War Machine and whoever else make it in. I hope all the headliners make it, AKA Spidey, BP, and Strange. I'd like team work to win the day. None of the Supes in JL BS.

Spidey17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 01:23 AM   #53
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey17 View Post
A classic battle between Thanos and the OG Avengers plus Captain Marvel, Ant Man, Wasp, War Machine and whoever else make it in. I hope all the headliners make it, AKA Spidey, BP, and Strange. I'd like team work to win the day. None of the Supes in JL BS.
Must have watched a different ending to JL than what was in the movie.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/ To Be Continued A Fanboy Podcast: SOLO A STAR WARS STORY Spoiler Review Discussion.
KRYPTON INC. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 05:21 PM   #54
DalekbusterFitz
Side-Kick

- The Avengers find out Coulson is still alive, and wasn't a victim of the snap.

- Nebula takes the Gauntlet and reverses Thanos's damage.

- Iron Man and Captain America snuff it.

- Thor and Nebula join the Guardians of the Galaxy in a post-credits scene, setting up a major role for the pair in Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3.

DalekbusterFitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 06:08 PM   #55
CapJets714

Things I want to see in Avengers 4:

1. Cap and Tony finally working out their issues which would lead to Cap getting his traditional shield back.

2. A panoramic shot of all the heroes fighting together in the final battle against Thanos

3. Steve Rogers uttering the two words I have been waiting to hear since the 1st Avengers: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!
Preferably with the Avengers theme in the background

4. If Cap does end up dying, I would like to have him go down in battle, not by the way of the Soul Stone. He deserves a hero's death going out fighting together with his friends.

5. Bucky Barnes honoring Steve's memory by taking up the mantle of Captain America.

6 Hulk vs. Thanos: The Sequel

7. The final shot of the movie being the new team of Avengers altogether. The new team will be:

Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Spider-Man
Captain America (Bucky Barnes)
Scarlet Witch
Falcon
Ant-Man and The Wasp

CapJets714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 06:12 PM   #56
MasterCat
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapJets714 View Post
1. Cap and Tony finally working out their issues which would lead to Cap getting his traditional shield back.

2. A panoramic shot of all the heroes fighting together in the final battle against Thanks
Whoa, way to glorify ingratitude.

MasterCat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 08:41 PM   #57
glrush
Newbie First Class

I would like to see Thor try to goad the Hulk to come out of Banner by claiming he's the strongest Avenger and that Hulk has "baby arms" !

glrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 09:07 PM   #58
SPO2 Dalisay
Vigilante

Tony Stark using his superpower to go Flight of the Phoenix and use the parts of two wrecked starships to get Nebula and himself home

SPO2 Dalisay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 08:00 AM   #59
Spidey17
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
Must have watched a different ending to JL than what was in the movie.
Nah, you must've misunderstood what I said.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:43 AM   #60
ernesth100
Spidey-Hog

I want them to sneak a massive Hulk strength ft in there every and/or any moment they can. Thanos can embarrass the Hulk, fine, I'm cool with that. But no exceptions for A4. Hulk better be just as impactful in this as he was in the first Avengers.

#DesignedByTonyStark
ernesth100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 08:47 AM   #61
Jake_Snake
Side-Kick

Awesome Re: Moments in avengers 4 you want to see?

I want to see the OG avenger formation again but with Russo’s touch

Jake_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 12:52 PM   #62
Octavias
Mad Insomniac

I kind of hope hulk is the professor but at the end they take a page from the Onslaught attack and have have wanda or strange "turn off" banner... I want to hear hulk say some form of "hulk is the strongest" and or reference the madder he gets the stronger he gets...

Old 05-18-2018, 09:46 AM   #63
Ultimate Thor
Nova Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by matleo View Post
we know that those who "live" will get really more screen time in part 2.

Lets hope for stark gets the uru armor (magic proof-infinity-time stone proof),

rocket in the destroyer armor.

Hulk becoming black and really mad at some point

if they take of the gauntlet it would be too good, would rather see how they steal one infinity stone that realeses all heroes at some point and they take him out one stone by the other...

Pym and stark using there technology together with good effects similar like dr strange did with spiderman and others before them.

Wasp could fly around thanos , become dynamically shrink and grow, and hit thanos and make him a hell of battle... Or both with antman could make ironman, thor and others disapper and apper to ht the giant.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
seriously would want to see small heroes become greater and more important then the stronger ones, think of rocket stealing thanos a stone from the gauntlet? And maybe they could revive vision with it ad free them all ?

theretically someone could use the gauntlet and recreate asgard, revive all asgardians and odin forgetting about loki or making him change in the proces. +hela would have a future comeback and they could show odin brother if they want a other plot for thor 4 and future avengers movies.
lol!!!

Ultimate Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 03:11 PM   #64
Bim
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash525 View Post
I want to see the Guardians (and Thor) meet Kevin Bacon.

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Bim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 11:50 AM   #65
Spidey17
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavias View Post
I kind of hope hulk is the professor but at the end they take a page from the Onslaught attack and have have wanda or strange "turn off" banner... I want to hear hulk say some form of "hulk is the strongest" and or reference the madder he gets the stronger he gets...
I've heard he's in there, as well as Maestro and WWH. I'm assuming only two can make it. Am I the only one who wants Joe?

Old 05-20-2018, 12:02 PM   #66
terry78
I don't die, fool

We really do need Grey Hulk to come out this time around.

terry78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 05:31 PM   #67
Darkmania
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapJets714 View Post
Things I want to see in Avengers 4:

2. A panoramic shot of all the heroes fighting together in the final battle against Thanos

3. Steve Rogers uttering the two words I have been waiting to hear since the 1st Avengers: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!
Preferably with the Avengers theme in the background

4. If Cap does end up dying, I would like to have him go down in battle, not by the way of the Soul Stone. He deserves a hero's death going out fighting together with his friends.

5. Bucky Barnes honoring Steve's memory by taking up the mantle of Captain America.

6 Hulk vs. Thanos: The Sequel

7. The final shot of the movie being the new team of Avengers altogether. The new team will be:

Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Spider-Man
Captain America (Bucky Barnes)
Scarlet Witch
Falcon
Ant-Man and The Wasp
Wonderful, this will do! Although I would be okay with Rogers taking up the Nomad persona.

Darkmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 04:34 PM   #68
Shoppy
Side-Kick

Ant-Man and Wasp fighting alongside Iron Man, Thor and Hulk

Hawkeye first as Ronin then later having a Goliath moment

Hulk wielding Thor's "Stormbreaker" and giving Thanos some payback for his beating in IW

Scarlet Witch fighting alongside Doctor Strange and Spider-Man and hopefully staying on with Strange at the end of the film for his sequel

Following Cap being either killed off or transported back in time, one of the Bucky/Falcon duo takes up the shield and becomes Captain America II

Hulk remains with Korg, Meik, Valkyrie and others giving us and MCU equivalent of the Warbound

Stark is either seemingly killed or retires from being Iron Man and becomes director of SHIELD

Thor and the Asgardians find a new home and we get a subtle hint that Loki survived

Dialogue between Fury and Danvers referencing Captain Marvel, and between Fury and Black Widow referencing a potential BW solo prequel that for Fury would be his next chronological adventure after CM

Mantis joining the Avengers at the end along with Black Panther, Ant Man, Wasp, Captain Marvel and possibly one other we haven't seen yet, giving us a team where T'Challa is the most established member, that can be expanded in A5 with Bucky/Falcon, Strange/Wanda and Spidey.

Hints toward the creation of a Thunderbolts team and a possible "Dark Reign" scenario for the next phase of the MCU.

Shoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 09:38 AM   #69
AVEITWITHJAMON
Cloud kicks ass

Hulk and Vision need some big moments to make up for how disappointing they were in IW.

1)Avengers: Infinity War-9.5(2)A Quiet Place-9(3)Black Panther-9(4)Deadpool 2-9(5)The Shape of Water-8.5(6)Ready Player One-8(7)Solo: A Star Wars Story-8(8)Jurassic World- Fallen Kingdom-7.5(9)Tomb Raider-7(10)Pacific Rim Uprising-7
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 02:28 PM   #70
Ms. Marvel
Screwed up Avenger

I'd like the less powerful Avengers to have great action scenes or at least contribute something to the fight.