The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Infinity War

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 03:35 PM   #676
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Default Re: The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Crazy that an image like the above could actually be possible on film now.
Isn't it amazing? The MCU is giving fans everything we've dreamed of for so many years.

When I was nine years old, I read the Kree/Skrull War issues of The Avengers for the first time. Even back then, my siblings and I used to talk about how awesome that story would be as a movie. Now we're finally getting an Avengers movie that focuses on a war in space. I couldn't be more excited for any film than I am for Infinity War.

Old 09-22-2017, 07:12 PM   #677
liveman789
Side-Punch

Default Re: The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio -

One interesting note I saw about the rumored trailer on the 29th (via Ken at Collider): that's when Inhumans debuts. That would surely boost the ratings.

Old 09-22-2017, 07:42 PM   #678
KaijuDude1992
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveman789 View Post
One interesting note I saw about the rumored trailer on the 29th (via Ken at Collider): that's when Inhumans debuts. That would surely boost the ratings.
Yeah I saw that too and while that would definitely boost its ratings it's more than likely not going to drop. If you watch Emergence Awesome he will tell you that somebody probably just photo shopped the tweet in an effort to be clever. He also brings up an interesting idea that Feigie wants to stay as far away from Inhumans as possible given all the bad press which honestly wouldn't surprise me either.

Old 09-22-2017, 07:55 PM   #679
liveman789
Side-Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaijuDude1992 View Post
Yeah I saw that too and while that would definitely boost its ratings it's more than likely not going to drop. If you watch Emergence Awesome he will tell you that somebody probably just photo shopped the tweet in an effort to be clever. He also brings up an interesting idea that Feigie wants to stay as far away from Inhumans as possible given all the bad press which honestly wouldn't surprise me either.
Emergency Awesome says a lot of things as if they're set in stone, so he is one to talk lol.

But yeah the OG tweet didn't even have a source, so I'm not holding my breath either way. If anything, a newish Thor trailer would be more likely.

Old 09-22-2017, 09:49 PM   #680
xeno000
Raining hell from above

A certain Captain America/Ant-Man actress is filming scenes with facial mo-cap and a vintage 'do.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Hayley's scenes might have something to do with the recent casting call for female extras with 60s-appropriate hair. Or it could be for Christopher Robin, which she's starring in for Disney. I've got my fingers crossed for a Peggy flashback, though.

Old 09-23-2017, 03:08 AM   #681
ImSGirl95
Doreen Green

Oh man! I really don't want to get my hopes up, but the 1960s scene(s) are shooting October 10th and 11th.

"What if I told you that Jean-Claude Van Damme - yes, THAT Jean-Claude Van Damme - was, in fact, a secret agent? That his entire film career was built solely as a front for his black ops? Would you believe me? No? Well then that’s egg on your face because that’s what this show is about."
Old 09-23-2017, 06:21 AM   #682
Inhuman117
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSGirl95 View Post
Oh man! I really don't want to get my hopes up, but the 1960s scene(s) are shooting October 10th and 11th.
and where is the problem ?

Old 09-23-2017, 10:46 AM   #683
Iceman
Infinity War!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Isn't it amazing? The MCU is giving fans everything we've dreamed of for so many years.

When I was nine years old, I read the Kree/Skrull War issues of The Avengers for the first time. Even back then, my siblings and I used to talk about how awesome that story would be as a movie. Now we're finally getting an Avengers movie that focuses on a war in space. I couldn't be more excited for any film than I am for Infinity War.
I had dreams that we would get team superhero films as a kid, X-Men, Avengers and JL. I've been saying it was possible for 30 odd years but even then I was only thinking of the equivalent of a successful Avengers film and sequels. I never imagined or even thought of the concept of a cinematic universe on film allowing something like IW/A4 with everyone turning up together after so many build up linked films. It really is something amazing and I also couldn't be more excited for any film.

Old 09-23-2017, 10:58 AM   #684
Chesterfield
Side-Kick

Quote:
A certain Captain America/Ant-Man actress is filming scenes with facial mo-cap and a vintage 'do.

Hayley's scenes might have something to do with the recent casting call for female extras with 60s-appropriate hair. Or it could be for Christopher Robin, which she's starring in for Disney. I've got my fingers crossed for a Peggy flashback, though.
So if she's back as Peggy, tf she need facial mocap for?

Never trust a big butt and a smile...

If you're looking for sympathy, try somewhere between 's**t' and 'syphilis', in a dictionary.
Old 09-23-2017, 11:03 AM   #685
Kane52630
Joker Got Away

Old 09-23-2017, 11:39 AM   #686
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Time travel

But seriously. Time stone. Infinity War. Infinity. War.

Marvel.

You guys really think they aren't gonna do time travel? I'd be shocked if there isn't some sort of history rewrite or time travel

New MCU battles will be held each week in the Marvel Films forum!

Join our discussion on the MCU's Power Tier - http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=535009
Old 09-23-2017, 12:40 PM   #687
Venom'sDad
Beware..Vultures nDa Hype

Quote:

Interesting.....

Old 09-23-2017, 02:16 PM   #688
MbJ
Side-Kick

Old 09-23-2017, 05:17 PM   #689
Superhero 101
DESI

I am starting to feel like Avengers 4 might have to do with Time Travel and then it will impact Phase 4

Old 09-23-2017, 07:27 PM   #690
bubbadoom
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
So if she's back as Peggy, tf she need facial mocap for?
not for MoCap - tracking dots - I suspect she wore them for her scene in Ant Man...

Old 09-23-2017, 07:35 PM   #691
Iceman
Infinity War!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero 101 View Post
I am starting to feel like Avengers 4 might have to do with Time Travel and then it will impact Phase 4
It's impacting Phase 4 either way

Old 09-23-2017, 08:14 PM   #692
Panacea
Side-Kick

Quote:
I'm worried Feige will pull some sort of BS that separates the movie and TV timelines/canons.

Old 09-23-2017, 09:09 PM   #693
bubbadoom
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panacea View Post
I'm worried Feige will pull some sort of BS that separates the movie and TV timelines/canons.
the chief reason we have gotten as many decent Marvel Studios Films as we have is Feige - so I would not worry too much...

Old 09-23-2017, 09:18 PM   #694
Panacea
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbadoom View Post
the chief reason we have gotten as many decent Marvel Studios Films as we have is Feige - so I would not worry too much...
But... what does one have to do with the other?

Old 09-23-2017, 10:02 PM   #695
KINGTHANOS
Side-Kick

Quote:
But... what does one have to do with the other?
What does Kevin Feige have to do with the MCU films being good? Are you actually asking that? lol

Old 09-24-2017, 02:09 AM   #696
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Quote:
The movies and tv series are basically separated. The movies don't need the tv shows to do anything but the shows desperately need to mention movie events.

Old 09-24-2017, 02:11 AM   #697
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Hopefully leaving the door open for F4 and some Kang. If Thanos destroys half the population or just creates too much trouble then going back in time is the way to beat him.

Old 09-24-2017, 03:38 AM   #698
liveman789
Side-Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkillin View Post
Hopefully leaving the door open for F4 and some Kang. If Thanos destroys half the population or just creates too much trouble then going back in time is the way to beat him.
Doesn't seem too likely given FOX's Doom movie plans.

Old 09-24-2017, 04:36 AM   #699
Inhuman117
Side-Kick

Without Feige the MCU would be ****** as Hell and like the DCEU with no exact Slate

Old 09-24-2017, 05:19 AM   #700
liveman789
Side-Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman117 View Post
Without Feige the MCU would be ****** as Hell and like the DCEU with no exact Slate
Not even just the DCEU. Every cinematic universe attempt since Marvel started has been a mess. It ironically reminds me of Iron Man 2 and how all those other weapon companies were trying to recreate the success of the Iron Man suit but failing miserably.

The only one I feel has been not shabby so far is the Godzilla/Kong one, but that's only 2 franchises crossing over.

Closed Thread