The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 11-19-2014, 12:31 AM   #426
KevanG
Brony

Default Re: Dragonball HQ

So there's two different DBZ things I'm following right now that are really well done. There's DBZ Multiverse which is a fan comic doing the multiverse thing basically to do battles everyone wanted to see but they'd never do. It's on page 950 or so and I rather like it for the most part. The second is DBZ Abridged and I love that to pieces. I think it's the greatest fan work ever done for DBZ.

Watched BotG and the plan to kill the sayians (or whatever it's called) recently. Not bad but kinda meh at the same time.

Deadly Premonition - The best horror game you've never played.
KevanG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 03:05 AM   #427
Slushy
The Man

I really enjoyed Battle Of Gods, the most shocking part was
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
even at 100% strength in his most powerful form, Goku still lost against Beerus.

Never saw that coming!

Beerus was a great villain. I loved how his design was inspired by Anubis, the original Egyptian god of death!

Twitter: TheMachoPunk

Last edited by Slushy; 11-20-2014 at 03:12 AM.
Slushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 10:26 PM   #428
Nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevanG View Post
So there's two different DBZ things I'm following right now that are really well done. There's DBZ Multiverse which is a fan comic doing the multiverse thing basically to do battles everyone wanted to see but they'd never do. It's on page 950 or so and I rather like it for the most part. The second is DBZ Abridged and I love that to pieces. I think it's the greatest fan work ever done for DBZ.

Watched BotG and the plan to kill the sayians (or whatever it's called) recently. Not bad but kinda meh at the same time.
I've been catching up on those Abridged videos. I've been on the verge of tears way too many times.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 11-22-2014, 04:17 AM   #429
KevanG
Brony

They came out with a Halloween episode for Cell and it's fricken awesome. I love how they actually made Cell scary as **** in DBZA. I never got that vibe from the manga or the show but they've done such a great job with him on that, he's hilarious and terrifying at the same time.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

TFS also made one episode for Attack on Titan. I watched the first season a few months ago and watched their episode and I cannot stop laughing through the entire thing. I've watched it 10 times since I first saw it and it just gets funnier every time.

Deadly Premonition - The best horror game you've never played.
KevanG is online now   Reply With Quote