The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men 1, 2 & 3

Old 05-25-2006, 08:35 PM   #926
DarkDog
Take A Taste ~

Default Re: "Queen of the Underground" The Official Dania Ramirez/Callisto thread

Callisto rocked
her death SUCKED tho!
It was almost silly
to bad she never got called by her name

Be Yourself... Be The Cure.
05 · 26 · 06
DarkDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:14 PM   #927
Miss Cross
Side-Kick

Default Re: "Queen of the Underground" The Official Dania Ramirez/Callisto thread

I'm suspicious
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
about whether she really died or not. Storm did fry her againist a fence for quite a while, but she could have survived, in theory!. It was cool seeing the stud in her chin light up during the zapping! Cute touch.[P

Miss Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 07:19 PM   #928
Xplicit Content

Uhh...why wasn't Callisto mentioned by name in the movie? I thought that was a pretty glaring error. I can understand Psylocke not being mentioned, but even Arclight got called by name.

Loved Dania in this movie.

Xplicit Content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 07:20 PM   #929
Storm22
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit Content
Uhh...why wasn't Callisto mentioned by name in the movie? I thought that was a pretty glaring error. I can understand Psylocke not being mentioned, but even Arclight got called by name.

Loved Dania in this movie.
That's a good point actually. She should have definitely been mentioned at some stage.

Old 05-26-2006, 07:23 PM   #930
snowball_83
Side-Kick

i don't think they need to name drop all the characters. ultimately people should/will find her name out through promotional material.

loved callisto, her archlight and psylocke were fierce.

snowball_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 12:59 AM   #931
obeastdyke
Side-Kick

Was she a lesbian in this movie? I think she had a crush on Storm cause she always kept going after her.

obeastdyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 01:05 AM   #932
mizeidman

dude callisto sucked in the movie.

I couldnt even understand what she was saying half the time. I dont care if she has an accent, learn some diction. On top of that, all she was good for was finding people anyways. Did anyone actually think Callisto was a threat to anything?

Top all that off with bad acting, and you've got one hellacious callisto. Too bad she got more screen time than cyclopse ever did.

Old 06-04-2006, 09:09 PM   #933
muscaremy
Side-Kick

she was just on sopranos lookin wicked hot....also got some soprano jr in her hahaha....didnt show anything

muscaremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 09:11 PM   #934
Karea07
Side-Kick

ooh thanks... im going to watch

Karea07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:35 AM   #935
ILUVDANIA

Dayummmmmmmmmmmm Callisto put it on young AJ "c'mere papi"!!lol

Old 06-05-2006, 07:20 PM   #936
Karea07
Side-Kick

Did she do anymore press for X3? I saw some of the video interviews she did with the younger X-cast and her Esquire spread, but nothing else....

Was that all?

Old 06-10-2006, 10:59 AM   #937
Golgo-13
Bangers & Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscaremy
she was just on sopranos lookin wicked hot....also got some soprano jr in her hahaha....didnt show anything
Yeah, Dania looked really hot 'riding' Soprano Jr.!

Every morning a Lion wakes up, it knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle, or it will starve to death.

It doesn't matter whether you're a LION or a GAZELLE when the sun comes up, you better be RUNNING!
Golgo-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 11:12 AM   #938
LEX
No justice; just us.

I just watched the whole seventh season of Buffy. I saw Dania Ramirez with some lines. It was quite refreshing to see her in a different role and on one of my favourite shows. She looked so young.

- Mort
LEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 08:33 PM   #939
Golgo-13
Bangers & Mash

Dania looks like a Tomboy in X3, a complete turn off. In didn't realise how hot she was until i saw her on the Sopranos...

Every morning a Lion wakes up, it knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle, or it will starve to death.

It doesn't matter whether you're a LION or a GAZELLE when the sun comes up, you better be RUNNING!
Old 06-10-2006, 09:12 PM   #940
FireandIce213
Side-Kick

I found that bad girl, dominatrix look she had going really sexy. The Callisto look gives the idea that she'd be really good in bed . I'd love to get bad with Dania anyday...in her Callisto outfit!

FireandIce213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 10:14 AM   #941
Golgo-13
Bangers & Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireandIce213
I found that bad girl, dominatrix look she had going really sexy. The Callisto look gives the idea that she'd be really good in bed . I'd love to get bad with Dania anyday...in her Callisto outfit!
LOL! I hear ya!

Old 11-29-2006, 12:58 PM   #942
colossus_girl
Superheroine

I didnt really know much about Callisto but I liked dania's portrayal of her. Her fights with storm were great and i liked the bad ass attitude she had. She looks to be a good addition to the brotherhood

Old 11-29-2006, 02:02 PM   #943
Karea07
Side-Kick

Did you guys know she is a singer now? Not all that good though.

Old 11-29-2006, 09:17 PM   #944
Alex414
Side-Kick

Happy early birthday to Dania who turns 26 tomorrow. Have a good day and have fun.

Fly into the Danger Zone with Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

The forum for the ultimate Bat-fans.
http://worldofthedarkknight.proboards82.com
Alex414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:07 PM   #945
Retroman
Side-Kick

Shock Re: "Queen of the Underground" The Official Dania Ramirez/Callisto thread

Dania Ramirez rocks in Men's Health....

Source:http://www.menshealth.es/front/notic...05&numPagina=0
http://www.foliomag.com/2007/men-s-h...ing-cues-maxim