The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Infinity War

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2018, 09:52 PM   #51
HammerDown
High Tide Or Low Tide
 
HammerDown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 4,456
Default Re: Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet-witch View Post
Could Heimdall transport people with his sword anywhere? I don't know the lore behind that. If it works when he's not in Asgard. Could he save a good portion of the Asgardians including Korg and Miek?
No he can't. Like it was said previously, his sword only works in that manner when it's actually used to activate the Bifrost. I personally think that Heimdall and most of the asgardians if not all are all going to be wiped out. Maybe Valkyrie, Korg and Miek escape on the Commodore... maybe not.

I don't see Thanos and his crew making any prisoners or leaving that ship intact. We see a ton of asgardians dead and the ship is in ruins, the only way there is out of there is the Commodore but that its not nearly enough to save a decent amount of people.

HammerDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:14 PM   #52
m2k
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 113
Default Re: Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

Spidey: I'm Peter btw, and u are mister...
DS: Doctor.
Spidey: Mister Doctor...
DS: *sigh* Forget it kid, just call me 'hey man'.

Korg pops in.. "Hey man."

m2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 12:50 AM   #53
-VisionsVision-
RAMPAGE
 
-VisionsVision-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Sakaar
Posts: 15,017
Default Re: Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerDown View Post
No he can't. Like it was said previously, his sword only works in that manner when it's actually used to activate the Bifrost. I personally think that Heimdall and most of the asgardians if not all are all going to be wiped out. Maybe Valkyrie, Korg and Miek escape on the Commodore... maybe not.

I don't see Thanos and his crew making any prisoners or leaving that ship intact. We see a ton of asgardians dead and the ship is in ruins, the only way there is out of there is the Commodore but that its not nearly enough to save a decent amount of people.
It’s not looking good for my favourite duo.

__________________
RAMPAGE
-VisionsVision- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 12:52 AM   #54
-VisionsVision-
RAMPAGE
 
-VisionsVision-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Sakaar
Posts: 15,017
Default Re: Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Hopefully Korg bashes Miek to bits in IW or A4.

__________________
RAMPAGE
-VisionsVision- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:40 AM   #55
Flash525
Side-Kick
 
Flash525's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Gloucestershire, England
Posts: 603
Default Re: Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

They'll survive, I just doubt they'll feature in Infinity War or it's sequel. Heimdall however, I can't see him living through this; he'll want to stay and defend his people, and Thanos isn't going to have any of that!

__________________
RAGE | GREED | FEAR | WILL | HOPE | COMPASSION | LOVE
Flash525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:43 AM   #56
Iceman
Infinity War!
 
Iceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Londinium, North of Gaul, circa XLIII AD
Posts: 112,327
Default Re: Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

Quote:
Originally Posted by -VisionsVision- View Post
Maybe he can have him for dinner instead

__________________
Xbox GT: BAHAMUT ZERO X 147,422 G
X-MEN - AVENGERS - JUSTICE LEAGUE
Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:15 PM   #57
-VisionsVision-
RAMPAGE
 
-VisionsVision-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Sakaar
Posts: 15,017
Default Re: Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash525 View Post
They'll survive, I just doubt they'll feature in Infinity War or it's sequel. Heimdall however, I can't see him living through this; he'll want to stay and defend his people, and Thanos isn't going to have any of that!
So how exactly do you think K&M will escape? I just don’t see it happening.

__________________
RAMPAGE
-VisionsVision- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:19 PM   #58
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument
 
Mjölnir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,789
Default Re: Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

It can be as simple as that Valkyrie, Korg and Miek aren't even on the ship when Thanos arrives. They have the Commodore so some can be out on some mission with that ship.

Mjölnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 03:00 PM   #59
MercurialMuroid
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 36
Default Re: Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

Quote:
Originally Posted by -VisionsVision- View Post
So how exactly do you think K&M will escape? I just don’t see it happening.
1. ^What Mjolner said.
2. The Asgardian ship is heavily damaged in the initial attack and K&M are trapped on another side of the ship.
3. Loki and Heimdall use the Tesseract to evacuate as many Asgardian civilians as they can. Thor orders K&M to go with to protect them.
4. In the attack, they blown into space. A rock (almost certainly) and an insect (quite probably) can survive in space long enough to be picked up Thor/Guardians style.
5. The ship has escape pods.
6. They are hurt and knocked out in the fight, but not killed.

And that's just off the top of my head, there are probably dozens of more possibilities. Everyone seems to assuming from the bodies on the floor of that one room that Thanos kills everyone. It's a big ship with lots of big rooms and there is no indication one or another that Thanos would care about survivors after he has the stone.

MercurialMuroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:11 PM   #60
Val Hallen
Space Chimp
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 93
Default Re: Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
It can be as simple as that Valkyrie, Korg and Miek aren't even on the ship when Thanos arrives. They have the Commodore so some can be out on some mission with that ship.
Seems like the least complicated solution. I expect nothing else.

Val Hallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:44 PM   #61
scarlet-witch
Stormborn
 
scarlet-witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sokovia
Posts: 3,679
Default Re: Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

The Bi-Frost, that's what I couldn't think of. Thanks, guys.

I just, I don't want the only known characters left in Thor's movies to die. Is there enough time to establish that Heimdall, Valkarie, Korg and Miek randomly go on a mission before Thanos shows up?

__________________

Why is the Force connecting us, you and I?
scarlet-witch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:49 PM   #62
AndrewGilkison
Side-Kick
 
AndrewGilkison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 4,675
Default Re: Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

I think Heimdall, Valkarie, Korg and Miek are going to be evacuating Asgardians into life pods while Thanos is attacking the ship.

__________________
"I am VENGEANCE! I am the KNIGHT! I. AM. BATMAN!"
AndrewGilkison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 08:02 PM   #63
scarlet-witch
Stormborn
 
scarlet-witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sokovia
Posts: 3,679
Default Re: Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGilkison View Post
I think Heimdall, Valkarie, Korg and Miek are going to be evacuating Asgardians into life pods while Thanos is attacking the ship.
As long as they get on them too.

I mean, if we have to lose one, bye Miek, but protect the rest.

__________________

Why is the Force connecting us, you and I?
scarlet-witch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:09 PM   #64
-VisionsVision-
RAMPAGE
 
-VisionsVision-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Sakaar
Posts: 15,017
Default Re: Korg and Miek in Avengers: Infinity War

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercurialMuroid View Post
1. ^What Mjolner said.
2. The Asgardian ship is heavily damaged in the initial attack and K&M are trapped on another side of the ship.
3. Loki and Heimdall use the Tesseract to evacuate as many Asgardian civilians as they can. Thor orders K&M to go with to protect them.
4. In the attack, they blown into space. A rock (almost certainly) and an insect (quite probably) can survive in space long enough to be picked up Thor/Guardians style.
5. The ship has escape pods.
6. They are hurt and knocked out in the fight, but not killed.

And that's just off the top of my head, there are probably dozens of more possibilities. Everyone seems to assuming from the bodies on the floor of that one room that Thanos kills everyone. It's a big ship with lots of big rooms and there is no indication one or another that Thanos would care about survivors after he has the stone.
We can only hope...

__________________
RAMPAGE
-VisionsVision- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2018 All Rights Reserved.