The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #301
Andy C.
Repent, Harlequin!
 
Andy C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Basement
Posts: 3,758
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

They flare up from time to time.

Andy C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:18 PM   #302
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,103
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

At least Dick didn't have to deal with them.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:53 PM   #303
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,376
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Dick and harpies never mix well.

Trust me.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:13 PM   #304
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Oh, duh, missed BL's Tim. Probably because byrd didn't quote the post when he approved it.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:16 PM   #305
Shlee
Sailor Jupiter
 
Shlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Geekdom Prefecture
Posts: 1,027
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

God I love you guys. <3 I have the idea for my next Catwoman post in my head, just gotta get it down in Notepad and post it.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
Nay. To be a reincarnated god, he'd have had to die. Nothing can kill the wiegeabo.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Oh! Sjáðu! Logandi kind!
Oh! Look! A flaming sheep!
Þetta er besta signature í heimi.
Shlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:21 PM   #306
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Yet again, Rosters updated.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:31 PM   #307
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,645
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyside-kick View Post
Oh, duh, missed BL's Tim. Probably because byrd didn't quote the post when he approved it.
Oh, so now it's my fault that you're a dumbass.

I see.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:44 PM   #308
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,645
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Sumo, could you edit your last Stewart post? I wanted to get more mileage out of the Metallo fight and had MB set up to do something....if the ****er would post! John Stewart swooping in kinda messes it up.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:25 PM   #309
sumowrestler
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 201
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

What did you have in mind, Byrd?

sumowrestler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:31 PM   #310
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,645
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Something that didn't involve John Stewart saving them both in the span of one paragraph!

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:07 PM   #311
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Back from the Austin Wizard World Comic Con dealie. Hope to get a post up tonight.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #312
Keyser Soze
AW YEEEAH!
 
Keyser Soze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Scotland
Posts: 21,418
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyside-kick View Post
Back from the Austin Wizard World Comic Con dealie. Hope to get a post up tonight.
If I'd known you were going, Serge, I'd have told you to visit some friends of mine that were exhibiting there.

__________________
Check out my comics, THE STANDARD, AND THEN EMILY WAS GONE, OXYMORON: THE LOVELIEST NIGHTMARE on ComiXology!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:30 PM   #313
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
If I'd known you were going, Serge, I'd have told you to visit some friends of mine that were exhibiting there.
I met Yanick Paquette. A freakin' awesome dude! Mentioned I knew you but never mentioned my name I was thinking too fast...

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:59 AM   #314
sumowrestler
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 201
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

If our Flash can hold off on posting, I have thought about how I will change the post. It will be shorter of a post though.

sumowrestler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:19 AM   #315
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,645
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Yeah...I'm sure it'll be a real struggle for him to not post...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh, wait you were serious.

Yeah, you must not know MB.

__________________
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
-- Thomas Paine


"People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election."
-- Otto von Bismarck


Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:25 AM   #316
sumowrestler
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 201
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

I'm still learning each of your personalities and habits. The post is modified.

sumowrestler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:24 PM   #317
Keyser Soze
AW YEEEAH!
 
Keyser Soze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Scotland
Posts: 21,418
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustyside-kick View Post
I met Yanick Paquette. A freakin' awesome dude! Mentioned I knew you but never mentioned my name I was thinking too fast...
Yeah, I hate that. When you think of something eloquent you should have said to one of your comic heroes AFTER you've drooled and sputtered through the encounter.

__________________
Check out my comics, THE STANDARD, AND THEN EMILY WAS GONE, OXYMORON: THE LOVELIEST NIGHTMARE on ComiXology!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:28 PM   #318
Andy C.
Repent, Harlequin!
 
Andy C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Basement
Posts: 3,758
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

I did that at Dragon*con last year when I was approached by two of the guys from Mystery Science Theater 3000. They just wanted to know what the line was that I was in (I was waiting to see Adam Savage), and I locked up like I had been tapped on the shoulder by God Himself.

Andy C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:56 PM   #319
Watchman
Adios, Cowboy
 
Watchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,175
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

I remembering meeting Grant Morrison at Midtown Comics. Of course I got the wrong Midtown Comics and had to book across Time Square on one of the hottest days of the summer, then wait another two hours under the sun. When I finally did get to him I was a sweaty mess and anything I was planning of saying was reduce down to: "Big fan."

__________________
"A screaming comes across the sky. . ."
Watchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:34 PM   #320
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
Yeah, I hate that. When you think of something eloquent you should have said to one of your comic heroes AFTER you've drooled and sputtered through the encounter.
He told me some plans and the process of collaboration between the Swamp Thing and Animal Man crossover.

I wonder if he will make mention to Scott Snyder about how I mentioned that in the 90s Peter David introduced The Clear in a few Aquaman issues when Swamp Thing interacted with Aquaman.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:14 PM   #321
Keyser Soze
AW YEEEAH!
 
Keyser Soze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Scotland
Posts: 21,418
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Gah, I've spent the past 2 hours with a "New Reply" page opened up over on IC, and I stare at it a bit, then get caught up skimming through Facebook or reading something on the internet.

__________________
Check out my comics, THE STANDARD, AND THEN EMILY WAS GONE, OXYMORON: THE LOVELIEST NIGHTMARE on ComiXology!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:22 PM   #322
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,103
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

LOL

You blew your wad too early!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:29 PM   #323
Carnage27
No one's puppet
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,462
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
Gah, I've spent the past 2 hours with a "New Reply" page opened up over on IC, and I stare at it a bit, then get caught up skimming through Facebook or reading something on the internet.
That happens to me all the time.

I have posting-ADD.

__________________
I got no strings on me...
Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #324
Keyser Soze
AW YEEEAH!
 
Keyser Soze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Scotland
Posts: 21,418
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

The problem is trying to write a 3-steps-ahead magnificent bastard like Batman. My feeble mind just can't keep up!

__________________
Check out my comics, THE STANDARD, AND THEN EMILY WAS GONE, OXYMORON: THE LOVELIEST NIGHTMARE on ComiXology!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:02 PM   #325
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,103
Default Re: The "World's Finest" DC RPG Sign Up/OOC Thread

Well tell him to stop putting three posts of stuff into one.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of Mandatory Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2018 All Rights Reserved.