The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 05-19-2015, 11:22 AM   #851
antsman41
Stay Down Champion

Default Re: Parks and Recreation - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickchick85 View Post
Pretty much everyone got more attractive after the 1st season or 2. Leslie's hair looked distractingly awful to me in S2 especially, but after that it got much better, and Amy seemed to start aging backwards. I feel like a similar thing happened with Ann. And when Chris Pratt started getting into shape for Moneyball...

Ron's just about the only one who didn't change, because you don't change perfection.
The best is how Michael Scott and Ari got hair plugs between s1 and s2 of The Office/Entourage.

Old 05-19-2015, 01:29 PM   #852
Pink Ranger
No sir, all thirteen!

Default Re: Parks and Recreation - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackman View Post
I feel that's most TV series. Everyone always looks better as the show goes on. I don't know if they get a budget increase so they get better makeup, wardrobe, etc. but yeah that's what I usually notice.

It's Always Sunny kinda made fun of that with Fat Mac

I think at the beginning of a new TV show, the writers, actors and support staff are still trying to get a sense of who Character X is, how they would dress, how they would look if they were a real person, etc. As the show progresses, Character X becomes more concrete, and they can figure out different ways of adjusting their appearance over time, and their overall appearance becomes more refined.

Pink Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote