The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Old 05-21-2018, 08:58 AM   #26
karmajack
Side-Kick

Default Re: Pitch Your Season Six

I hope AoS spins off into something like the Secret Warriors. So I'd like to see a set up of that spread through the season. Individual character introductions and origins of the would be team. The Agents are out looking for more Inhumans to recruit or help, but come across non Inhuman enhanced beings as well. Creel's kid Jerry is introduced and discovered to have acquired his dad's abilities somehow. Robbie returns and takes the place of Hellfire. Explaining the origins of Phobos and Druid might be tricky, but they can pull it off somehow. Manifold is likely not an option to use, as he's a mutie. They can always invent a character to fill any void.

Perhaps by then Skrull will be fair game for the show, and the plot could involve them as well.

karmajack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 11:21 AM   #27
SirStrangefolk
Champion of Life

I'm hoping that too

Manifold is an inhuman in the MCU and was rescued by SHIELD on Coulson's orders actually.

I was kind of bummed that they killed off Creel, given that he 1. seemed young to have an adult child, 2. was pretty much a good guy anyways, 3. Yo-Yo is already in a relationship, 4. He has pretty much the same powers as Stonewall

Druid I felt could've been done around Doctor Strange, but maybe he could be a later addition around Strange 2?

Phobos could be tied to the Eternals if they go through with that?

SirStrangefolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 12:36 PM   #28
eon001
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmajack View Post
I hope AoS spins off into something like the Secret Warriors. So I'd like to see a set up of that spread through the season. Individual character introductions and origins of the would be team. The Agents are out looking for more Inhumans to recruit or help, but come across non Inhuman enhanced beings as well. Creel's kid Jerry is introduced and discovered to have acquired his dad's abilities somehow. Robbie returns and takes the place of Hellfire. Explaining the origins of Phobos and Druid might be tricky, but they can pull it off somehow. Manifold is likely not an option to use, as he's a mutie. They can always invent a character to fill any void.

Perhaps by then Skrull will be fair game for the show, and the plot could involve them as well.
I like the idea of Ghost Rider replacing Hellfire. I don't think the need to have the EXACT same comic book line up. I think Deathlok should be a part of the team and the undercover Asgardian professor from the earlier seasons. He could be the old sage Coulson-esque replacement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStrangefolk View Post
I'm hoping that too

Manifold is an inhuman in the MCU and was rescued by SHIELD on Coulson's orders actually.

I was kind of bummed that they killed off Creel, given that he 1. seemed young to have an adult child, 2. was pretty much a good guy anyways, 3. Yo-Yo is already in a relationship, 4. He has pretty much the same powers as Stonewall

Druid I felt could've been done around Doctor Strange, but maybe he could be a later addition around Strange 2?

Phobos could be tied to the Eternals if they go through with that?
The actor that played Creel was 39. He could have had a kid at 20 that's 19 now.

Phobo's could still be Ares son. Would be a cool way to introduce the Greek mythology seeing as the MCU don't seem to have any plans to. Get Hercules involved too.

eon001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 02:38 PM   #29
SPO2 Dalisay
Vigilante

Say maybe 3 stand alone episodes. One on Agent Carter, Turn the Most Wanted Pilot into an episode like Star Trek did with its original pilot. And a backdoor pilot for Ghost Rider.

SPO2 Dalisay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 06:32 PM   #30
righthooksrus86
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalekbusterFitz View Post
Same here. Ghost Rider was so cool in season four.
Definitely would love to see more Ghost Rider.

righthooksrus86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 02:55 PM   #31
<(o_o)>
Evangeline Is My Hero!

A mysterious person is using shrinking technology thought to be the Pym Particles, which brings in the Wasp for a couple of episodes to fight with SHIELD & then later work with them to catch the mysterious person. The mysterious person could be Eric O'Grady or The Red Queen.

Old 05-27-2018, 05:06 PM   #32
DalekbusterFitz
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by <(o_o)> View Post
A mysterious person is using shrinking technology thought to be the Pym Particles, which brings in the Wasp for a couple of episodes to fight with SHIELD & then later work with them to catch the mysterious person. The mysterious person could be Eric O'Grady or The Red Queen.
That would be so cool. I'd like to see Scott Lang work for SHIELD too.

DalekbusterFitz is offline   Reply With Quote