The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Books and Music

Old 06-18-2012, 03:55 PM   #626
Rodrigo90
Wink wink ;)

Default Re: Michael Jackson II: Legendary Redux!

Oh, and did anybody else see Bill O'Riley actually say that the media hype up false child abuse allegations? Like the McMartin preschool case and the Michael Jackson case?

O'Riley actually admitting that Michael was innocent?

And an italian journalist admitting that whatever is said about Michael, it's all about the ratings, whether the stories are true or not...

I think progress is slowly being made in the world...

Thank You!
UPDATED!!! My FanFic Page

~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Rodrigo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:27 PM   #627
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo90 View Post
Is it just me, or does Michael remind anyone of Edward Scissorhands?

They both didn't understand how the world works.
They're both childlike from their upbringing.
Both had trouble with the ladiez
People love them for their talent.
They were both exploited for their talents.
People criticized and mocked them because of their looks.
They both got betrayed and accused by their so called friends for something they didn't do.
They both got ran out of town.
And everybody was guilty as hell when they died, (but Edward's death was faked.)

Just me?
I see him more like Batman.
Had a childhood trauma that he couldn't cope with.
Created a persona that many people found bizarre.
Reached out to similarly scarred children and indulged them in the fantasy world.

Chris Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #628
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...

Quote:
Oh, and did anybody else see Bill O'Riley actually say that the media hype up false child abuse allegations? Like the McMartin preschool case and the Michael Jackson case?

O'Riley actually admitting that Michael was innocent?

And an italian journalist admitting that whatever is said about Michael, it's all about the ratings, whether the stories are true or not...

I think progress is slowly being made in the world...
Would've been nice to see that while he was ALIVE!

Old 06-18-2012, 08:27 PM   #629
Marx
Pixelated

Quote:
Is it just me, or does Michael remind anyone of Edward Scissorhands?

They both didn't understand how the world works.
They're both childlike from their upbringing.
Both had trouble with the ladiez
People love them for their talent.
They were both exploited for their talents.
People criticized and mocked them because of their looks.
They both got betrayed and accused by their so called friends for something they didn't do.
They both got ran out of town.
And everybody was guilty as hell when they died, (but Edward's death was faked.)

Just me?
Michael was only mocked after he had way too many nose jobs. He was pretty hot in the late 80's and 90's.

Old 06-18-2012, 09:39 PM   #630
Rodrigo90
Wink wink ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Wallace View Post
Reached out to similarly scarred children and indulged them in the fantasy world.
That too!

Quote:
Would've been nice to see that while he was ALIVE!
I know, but at least it's something the fans and MJ's family will know, like he always knew about himself. I think it's quite a big thing for O'Riley to acknowledge that he was falsely accused. The truth is starting to prevail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx View Post
Michael was only mocked after he had way too many nose jobs. He was pretty hot in the late 80's and 90's.
He was a good looking guy, always was. Even after all the surgery, he always had that great smile. That never got lost

Thank You!

~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Old 06-19-2012, 01:20 PM   #631
Galactus123
Side-Kick

Last edited by Galactus123; 06-19-2012 at 01:27 PM.
Galactus123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:46 PM   #632
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...

Quote:
That too!

I know, but at least it's something the fans and MJ's family will know, like he always knew about himself. I think it's quite a big thing for O'Riley to acknowledge that he was falsely accused. The truth is starting to prevail

He was a good looking guy, always was. Even after all the surgery, he always had that great smile. That never got lost
I agree with you. However, an accusation, once made, can never truly be unmade. There will always be those who believe he was guilty or at least question if he was. The man went to his grave with a stain on his name that he didn't deserve and that wasn't right.
Now back to the positives:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOmFLzC_ZHU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRWrG4kyfhM

Last edited by Chris Wallace; 06-19-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 02:26 PM   #633
Rodrigo90
Wink wink ;)

Quote:
I agree with you. However, an accusation, once made, can never truly be unmade. There will always be those who believe he was guilty or at least question if he was. The man went to his grave with a stain on his name that he didn't deserve and that wasn't right.
Unfortunately, that is very true. Mud sticks. If Jordan Chandler came forward and admitted his father made him lie, people still wouldn't believe Michael was innocent. Cause they all have their own ideas and interpretations about him, it's all negative and they can't spin anything positive in their heads. But I always feel, if you can debunk one myth about Michael, that effectively destroye 100's of interpretations people think up. It's a long battle, but it appears to be working, now most of them are trying to back out of lying about him over the years, by subtly saying he was innocent of everything, which is great. I doubt we'll ever see Sneddon admitting he used the Arvizo's or Diane Dimond admitting she made up other 'victims', but most know what they did anyways.

Anyway, lets move on to something else! Does anybody else like Don't be messin around? I can't stop listening to it

Thank You!

~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Old 06-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #634
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...

3 years ago today, we lost the greatest entertainer the world will ever know.

Old 06-25-2012, 11:10 AM   #635
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...

Quote:

Anyway, lets move on to something else! Does anybody else like Don't be messin around? I can't stop listening to it
Haven't heard it.

Old 06-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #636
Rodrigo90
Wink wink ;)

You haven't? It's a great song, pity it wasn't on the Bad album. I was listening to it nonstop on youtube, but Sony had it removed

3 years...Still feels like just yesterday.

Thank You!

~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Old 06-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #637
The Sage
The World's Finest

Can't believe it's been 3 years. It does feel like music's gone down the hill since he left.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:44 PM   #638
Marx
Pixelated

It is pretty hard to believe.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:15 PM   #639
Sawyer
High King

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
Can't believe it's been 3 years. It does feel like music's gone down the hill since he left.
Well that's just silly. Music was going downhill long before he died. His death didn't change things either way. Except, you know.... a lack of new MJ.

But, yeah, it doesn't feel like it's been that long since we first got word.

@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:42 PM   #640
The Sage
The World's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Well that's just silly. Music was going downhill long before he died. His death didn't change things either way. Except, you know.... a lack of new MJ.

But, yeah, it doesn't feel like it's been that long since we first got word.
True.

But his death made it feel more apparent. And then you have moment like today when you think of how good he was in comparison to what you hear on nowadays.

Old 07-15-2012, 03:39 AM   #641
JabarR
Side-Kick

JabarR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:05 AM   #642
Galactus123
Side-Kick

Short snippet from Spike Lee's Bad 25 documentary:

Old 07-23-2012, 12:47 AM   #643
Gale
F&G already run this town

Quote:
That was a parallel I found when I learned more about Michael as a person after becoming a fan. I wonder what it says about me as a person whose two favorite people (real or not) have this exact same personality. Oh well, at least I'm consistent.

Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:35 PM   #644
Sawyer
High King

Guys.... What the **** is going on with this family right now? They've really been lighting up TMZ's headlines lately.

I guess the first thing I'm wondering is if Katherine is missing or not. Because I'm really not sure what's going on there.

@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Old 07-24-2012, 08:41 PM   #645
Gale
F&G already run this town

^^^Who 'the world knows? TMZ isn't reliable and the Jackson family haven't been especially clear on what's going on. It's all a big mess.

On another note, I loved that snippet they released of the Bad 25 documentary. I kept on rewatching it the first time I saw it. It's always cool to see MJ's magic in action.

Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:45 PM   #646
Marx
Pixelated

On a random note, I bought "Live in Bucharest" yesterday.

Old 07-25-2012, 03:25 PM   #647
Sawyer
High King

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1702138.html
Quote:
Jackson Family Feud Heats Up: Janet Allegedly Slaps Niece, Calls Her A 'Spoiled Little *****' (PHOTO)

Somehow we don't think this is what Michael Jackson meant when he wrote the song, "Heal the World."

According to TMZ, an all-out war broke out at the Calabasas, California home of "missing" Jackson family matriarch Katherine Jackson on Monday afternoon, complete with slapping and punching.

Sources tell the site that two SUVs with Randy, Jermaine and Janet Jackson inside, followed a car driving Michael Jackson's three kids (Paris, Prince and Blanket) inside the gates of Katherine's home. TMZ reports that MJ's three siblings, who did not have authority to enter the premises, tried to "strong-arm" all three of Michael's kids, in order to get them in an SUV and take them to Arizona, where Katherine Jackson has been staying.

That's when all hell broke loose!

Sources say a scuffle ensued after Janet tried to grab a resistant Paris's cell phone, and Janet slapped her teenage niece and called her a “spoiled *****” during a violent face-off outside the home!

Not to be outdone by her aunt's display of violence, the NY Post reports that Paris fired back with her own slap and told Janet, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"

Making matters worse, Janet and Paris reportedly weren't the only ones who got physically violent with each other. The NY Post also reports that Trent Jackson (Tito Jackson's son), who is apparently trying to get temporary guardianship of Michael's kids, put Randy in a headlock and punched Jermaine in the mouth.

MTV reported that police were called to the scene but did not make any arrests.

Meanwhile, Katherien Jackson, who was presumed to be missing earlier in the week, is staying with her daughter Rebbie in Arizona while doctors have ordered her to stay away from computers and phones in order to de-stress, according to the AP and a statement released by Jermaine Jackson on Sunday.

Talking about the scuffle with MJ's kids, Randy Jackson admitted to ABC's "Good Morning America," that things "did get out of hand" when Janet, brother Jermaine and him visited Katherine's Calabasas home to speak with Michael's three kids on Monday afternoon, but he blamed the altercation on security personnel who tried to block their entrance. Randy also denied the allegations that Janet slapped her niece. "There was no slapping or calling of names. That never happened," he told GMA.

"(We were) coming to tell the children that they could talk to and visit with their grandma anytime they want, that she was resting on doctors orders," he added. "We were denied access to our own home."

TMZ has also learned that Tito's son, Trent Jackson, has entered the probate court in downtown L.A., along with an army of lawyers, trying to get temporary guardianship of Michael Jackson's 3 kids.

Katherine's lawyer, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ, "This is a very tense time when of course we don't feel Mrs. Jackson should be removed as guardian and we would vigorously oppose that on anything other than an extremely short-term basis, until she returns home."

UPDATE: TMZ has now learned that Judge Mitch Beckloff just made Trent Jackson the temporary guardian of MJ's kids and suspended Katherine's guardianship.

Trent's lawyer is expected to file for permanent guardianship of the kids in the next 48 hours, according to TMZ.
It's very likely that much of this is bull****, but with this family, would it really be surprising if it were true?

@HIGHzurrer

*rinse and repeat*
Old 07-25-2012, 03:37 PM   #648
SpeterMan3
SpeterTV on YT

Foloowing Paris' tweets, there's definitely something strange going on.

Old 07-26-2012, 06:51 AM   #649
Galactus123
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx View Post
On a random note, I bought "Live in Bucharest" yesterday.
I personally don't like like that dvd very much. They show audience all the time. It almost feels like every other shot is about audience and many of them aren't even from Bucharest concert. Also audio quality could be much better. BBC version of Bucharest concert is a little better because there is less audience shots. I can still enjoy watching the dvd because Michael's performance is great.

I super excited about Bad Tour DVD. It will sound amazing!:

Last edited by Galactus123; 07-26-2012 at 06:55 AM.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:59 PM   #650
SpeterMan3
SpeterTV on YT

My current Facebook profile pic, which I made lol