The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 09:23 PM   #876
pixen
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
Scarlet Witch costume is pretty lazy. One of the only Marvel Studio costumes (can we even call it that?) I have felt nothing for...Quicksilver however looks absolutely perfect.
It looks like she could be wearing civilian clothes... maybe it's not actually her uniform/outfit.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #877
Keyser Soze
AW YEEEAH!

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurne View Post
I'm a bit worried that Whedon is completely ignoring that Tony gave up being Iron Man. That South Africa shoot has already been said to be the beginning of the movie, so why is Tony an Avenger again?
I think worrying about stuff like that is premature at this stage. There's nothing to suggest that Tony giving up the mantle will be ignored. If anything, I think it's a story beat that will be of central importance in the creation of Ultron.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #878
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderLykins View Post
No I haven't seen much concept art/pre-visuals from pervious movies. The only movie I saw concept art from was from Marvel's The Avengers and it looked pretty much the same in the movie.

I also don't remember Marvel's The Avengers reusing any concept art images from previous movies. Correct if I'm wrong, I just don't remember it.
Please shut up.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #879
craigdbfan
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
I mean, how hard would this be to pull off?
If the final result is anything like that then we have ourselves a major winner.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #880
LEVITIKUZ
Banned User

Oh vey, people will truly say the dumbest stuff online.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #881
Huddsy
Side-Kick

Quote:
I'm a bit worried that Whedon is completely ignoring that Tony gave up being Iron Man. That South Africa shoot has already been said to be the beginning of the movie, so why is Tony an Avenger again?
The final line of Iron Man 3:

"I am Iron Man."

Old 03-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #882
xeno000
IRON MAN WAS RIGHT!

The concept art was perfect, in my opinion. Quicksilver looked great; I love that they have him in blue. Wanda looked like a real person who put together an outfit out of what a young woman would naturally have in her wardrobe. Her costume may or may not change later, just as Pietro's hair may or may not go white. Those are minor, superficial details that fans tend to obsess over instead of seeing how positive the total picture is.

Of course, we can't get a crop of new images that fandom has been waiting for without the discussion almost immediately veering into whining and *****ing about them. Some things never change.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #883
SpideyFan866
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
MAN I hope they have a copy of this on you tube tomorrow

Old 03-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #884
Ant-manic
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixen View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

isn't that Robin Sparkles' outfit from How I Met Your Mother?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #885
Huddsy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixen View Post
It looks like she could be wearing civilian clothes... maybe it's not actually her uniform/outfit.
Looks like a HYDRA/SHIELD patch on the jacket.

Anyone else think that?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #886
Iceman
Infinity War!

Quote:
Again I'm trying my best not to "troll". But isn't the point of paying the artists to create new stuff. Does it really save that much more money to reuse the same stuff. I'm trying not to piss everyone off. Why couldn't we just get something new drawn in. I'm sure it would only take these artists a day or two at the most.
A day or 2 of productivity..exactly! We only got a handful of pictures here so the reused pictures have saved a fair proportion of the time and budget for even this work. If only they could make this kind of saving across the whole producton and shave 20% of the overall budget.
Quote:
Why do I seem dense? I'm not into the concept art stuff so I had no idea they reused the same stuff in previous films.
That's why you seemed to be not in the know or 'dense' at the time of your comments lol. But now you've explained why you didn't know which is fine.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #887
Kurne
Side-Kick

But hot damn... Hulkbuster and Quicksilver look AMAZING. My God, this movie is going to be HUGE.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #888
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
Can we get an HD shot of Quicksilver up on here.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:26 PM   #889
SpideyFan866
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAQU4M4N View Post
So did I just see a quick glimpse of Hulkbuster armor????
It's anything but quick:

They all but say "the Johannesberg shoot is for Hulk vs. Hulkbuster".

Old 03-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #890
Kurne
Side-Kick

I'm betting now that Quicksilver is going to be the breakout star/hero of this film (like Hulk and Nightcrawler).

Old 03-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #891
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter313 View Post
Maybe Ultron captures him and subjects him to tickle torture which as everyone knows will cause your hair to turn stark white.

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 03-18-2014, 09:28 PM   #892
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
The sense of entitlement is strong in this one.

They didn't have to give us anything. Instead they decided to share some behind the scenes artwork, and most everyone is happy except you. Nobody wants to listen to some guy endlessly mewling about something so pointlessly trivial. Get a grip.
I guess I should talk about how awesome and comic book accurate Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch look huh?

Well that's not the case. I don't like either of the twins looks. So I don't want to talk about it really.

The only thing that got me excited during the special was the Hulkbuster concept art. Which if we use many users logic, won't even be in the film.

Also, I spend my hard earned money watching these movies. So it's not inconceivable to think that I may feel like I deserve something a little more comic accurate.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:28 PM   #893
Moridin
Death Contagious Deity

Quote:
Stark didn't retire, he just wanted to start over with a clean slate.

Swallow flies south before the fall, before the winter can call...
Can call in each borrower - for what was given

--Serenity in Motion--
Old 03-18-2014, 09:29 PM   #894
Broseph44
Witness Me

Quote:
Same art from the Marvel's The Avengers and Iron Man 3 poster. Thought we wouldn't notice, but we did.
Quote:
You people can call me a troll all you want. Reusing the same art for a new movie and likely trying to pass it off as "new" is lazy.
Quote:
I knew we wouldn't get anything of substance. But reusing the same art and trying to pass it off as new? That's lazy You can call me a troll or hater or whatever. It's just lazy.
Quote:
Again I'm trying my best not to "troll". But isn't the point of paying the artists to create new stuff. Does it really save that much more money to reuse the same stuff. I'm trying not to piss everyone off. Why couldn't we just get something new drawn in. I'm sure it would only take these artists a day or two at the most.
Quote:
Thank you for responding with a level head. It seems everyone around here is ready to blow at a moments notice if you have a disagreement or issue with the material.
Quote:
I just said it was lazy. I was then corrected and told by another user that it saves money to do it this way. I'm sorry that I noticed it in two different pictures and nobody else wanted to bring it up.
Wow are you annoying and trolling. Just stop my god.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:30 PM   #895
Chewy
REDACTED

It's kinda weird that people are complaining about SW wearing plainclothes but praising the QS look. He's pretty much just wearing a blue shirt and pants

I'm fine with both looks, just saying

Old 03-18-2014, 09:30 PM   #896
Ultron-5
Banned User

What if it's not stark in the armor? It could be some military guy. Stark is most likely building Ultron.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:30 PM   #897
Raiden
Wakanda Forever

Whedon is a comic geek; I'm sure QS's hair will be similar to his comic counterpart in the movie.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America

RIP Vartha
Old 03-18-2014, 09:30 PM   #898
Huddsy
Side-Kick

Trying to figure out why people think Stark is done being Iron Man...

Old 03-18-2014, 09:30 PM   #899
Broseph44
Witness Me

Quote:
I guess I should talk about how awesome and comic book accurate Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch look huh?

Well that's not the case. I don't like either of the twins looks. So I don't want to talk about it really.

The only thing that got me excited during the special was the Hulkbuster concept art. Which if we use many users logic, won't even be in the film.

Also, I spend my hard earned money watching these movies. So it's not inconceivable to think that I may feel like I deserve something a little more comic accurate.
Shut upppppp

Old 03-18-2014, 09:30 PM   #900
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Stark didn't quit being Iron Man at the end of the third film.

Closed Thread