The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 09:31 PM   #901
DrDoom
Dictator

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderLykins View Post
Again I'm trying my best not to "troll". But isn't the point of paying the artists to create new stuff. Does it really save that much more money to reuse the same stuff. I'm trying not to piss everyone off. Why couldn't we just get something new drawn in. I'm sure it would only take these artists a day or two at the most.
Concept art isnt meant for public consumption. Its just to give the production crew an idea of how the shot is going to look. Why waste the time and money to make an entirely new picture when it's not necessary in the least?

Your logic confuses me lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutalitops View Post
Evangelion 01 v. Evangelion 03. Somewhat. Would be prettttty cool.
No idea what this means

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
Old 03-18-2014, 09:32 PM   #902
Chewy
REDACTED

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Maybe Quicksilver's hair is brown since Scarlet Witch's hair is brown and they're twins and stuff

Old 03-18-2014, 09:32 PM   #903
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
Please shut up.
Seriously? Telling me to shut up? If you show me concept art of the Avengers from Marvel's The Avengers that differs greatly from the final product, I'm gone.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:32 PM   #904
StarLord
You're Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
It's kinda weird that people are complaining about SW wearing plainclothes but praising the QS look. He's pretty much just wearing a blue shirt and pants

I'm fine with both looks, just saying
Not only that but basing opinions off a little concept art.

It baffles the mind.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:32 PM   #905
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
It's anything but quick:

They all but say "the Johannesberg shoot is for Hulk vs. Hulkbuster".
Could it very well be Hulk vs Ultron Hulkbuster? I mean, maybe Ultron hacks into it? Don't see why they'd fight, Tony I mean.

Also, was anyone underwhelmed by this documentary? Nothing Ultron related whatsoever.

Though, I like how at the end, when they went through the little sequence, they went from Iron man 3, to Thor 2, to the Winter Soldier, To Guardians, skipped AoU, then went to Ant-man.

I'm still gonna be that guy, but I'll be right here to say I told you so when it gets revealed in Ant-man that Pym played some sort of role in setting Ultron is motion. even if it was simply a little piece of software that made the rounds.

New MCU battles will be held each week in the Marvel Films forum!

Join our discussion on the MCU's Power Tier - http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=535009
Old 03-18-2014, 09:32 PM   #906
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph44 View Post
Wow are you annoying and trolling. Just stop my god.
That's what I'm saying. If you don't like something, by all means say so. But my God repeating it over and over and over is ridiculous and accomplishes nothing but annoying people. But then I suppose that's the point.

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 03-18-2014, 09:32 PM   #907
JB-the-Hunter
Booty hunter

Can I just say how happy I am about who they cast in all of these new roles? Even though I am not completely satisfied with the concept art (Although it's mostly just QS's hair color), the actors fit the roles like a glove.

"I knew there was something wrong. It just took a while to dawn on me, or maybe I was just afraid to think it, but... you survived the destruction because you caused it. Raina wasn't the only one changed in there, and I'm pretty sure the DNA results that I'm running right now will confirm that there's nothing wrong with the data in my head Skye. There's something wrong with you." - Leo Fitz
Old 03-18-2014, 09:33 PM   #908
Huddsy
Side-Kick

Quote:
It's kinda weird that people are complaining about SW wearing plainclothes but praising the QS look. He's pretty much just wearing a blue shirt and pants

I'm fine with both looks, just saying
QS's costume reminds me of something they had in The Hunger Games.

With this plasticy look to it.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:33 PM   #909
Ultron-5
Banned User

I thought stark doesn't have his chest thingy anymore

Old 03-18-2014, 09:33 PM   #910
Sterling Archer
Side-Kick

Quicksilver with white hair:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Last edited by Sterling Archer; 03-18-2014 at 09:41 PM.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:34 PM   #911
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

I love the Scarlet Witch look. It's pure, and sort of scary.

New MCU battles will be held each week in the Marvel Films forum!

Join our discussion on the MCU's Power Tier - http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=535009
Old 03-18-2014, 09:34 PM   #912
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph44 View Post
Wow are you annoying and trolling. Just stop my god.
So if I have a disagreement or issue with the material I'm a troll?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:34 PM   #913
Chewy
REDACTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post

Okay, I laughed

Old 03-18-2014, 09:34 PM   #914
craigdbfan
Banned User

Do we need to go through this again? Insults thrown from any side of any argument or debate will be punished accordingly. How many times do we have to do this dance until people realize there are methods of disagreement without attacking someone.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:34 PM   #915
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post

I'm going to need about 5 gallons of bleach for each of my eyes now. Thanks.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:35 PM   #916
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Seriously? Telling me to shut up? If you show me concept art of the Avengers from Marvel's The Avengers that differs greatly from the final product, I'm gone.
Nobody cares.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:35 PM   #917
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
Please shut up.
I'm still surprised you haven't been banned yet Rock.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:35 PM   #918
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Old 03-18-2014, 09:36 PM   #919
Broseph44
Witness Me

Quote:
Maybe Quicksilver's hair is brown since Scarlet Witch's hair is brown and they're twins and stuff
Yeah this, it really makes no difference. He looks great to me.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:36 PM   #920
darkslayer101
God of Hammers

Quote:
I guess I should talk about how awesome and comic book accurate Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch look huh?

Well that's not the case. I don't like either of the twins looks. So I don't want to talk about it really.

The only thing that got me excited during the special was the Hulkbuster concept art. Which if we use many users logic, won't even be in the film.

Also, I spend my hard earned money watching these movies. So it's not inconceivable to think that I may feel like I deserve something a little more comic accurate.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:37 PM   #921
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
I posted that already....a few pages back lol

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Old 03-18-2014, 09:37 PM   #922
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

It's not worth it, Rock.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:37 PM   #923
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
I'm still surprised you haven't been banned yet Rock.
Thanks for sharing!

Old 03-18-2014, 09:37 PM   #924
Iceman
Infinity War!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
The concept art was perfect, in my opinion. Quicksilver looked great; I love that they have him in blue. Wanda looked like a real person who put together an outfit out of what a young woman would naturally have in her wardrobe. Her costume may or may not change later, just as Pietro's hair may or may not go white. Those are minor, superficial details that fans tend to obsess over instead of seeing how positive the total picture is.

Of course, we can't get a crop of new images that fandom has been waiting for without the discussion almost immediately veering into whining and *****ing about them. Some things never change.
Yeah, that's what I thought with Wanda too. I was stoked when I heard SW would be in this film in the 1st place but I thought she'd be really difficult to get right. So far at least I love the tone they're going with and it gives me confidence they might actually be able to pull her off. And also can see Olsen's look fitting this style.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:37 PM   #925
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-the-Hunter View Post
Can I just say how happy I am about who they cast in all of these new roles? Even though I am not completely satisfied with the concept art (Although it's mostly just QS's hair color), the actors fit the roles like a glove.
Yeah that's one thing Marvel consistently nails.

Closed Thread