The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Old 11-05-2017, 11:21 PM   #376
zenith16
Side-Kick

Default Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic - Part 1

Star Wars: The Old Republic has a free minipet and companion for you

November 3, 2017 4 comments

Free expansions, free mounts, and free character slots. Star Wars: The Old Republic has been buttering its players up lately, and that trend is not going to stop any time soon. The sci-fi MMORPG is getting ready to hand out free minipets and companions during the month of November as part of a promotion for its United Forces server merge.

First up with this giveaway is a Mini Mogul NM-1 battle walker pet, which is earned simply by logging in between November 8th and the 27th.

A little more difficult to obtain is the wicked-looking Darth Hexid companion, which requires players to run at least three missions through the group finder (either PvP or PvE) during the same time period. (Speaking of companions, Read more

Via:
Massivelyop.com/

source: SWTOR

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 03:16 AM   #377
zenith16
Side-Kick

Star Wars: The Old Republic proceeds with its United Forces server merge

November 8,1017 14 comments

Today will be a day long remembered. It has seen the death of many Star Wars: The Old Republic servers and will soon see the death of long matchmaking queues.Or so BioWare hopes.

SWTOR activated its United Forces update today, condensing the game’s entire roster of servers down to a mere five shards. The spin on this merge is that it will allow “players to discover new guilds, new friends, and jump into multiplayer content more easily.”
As players and guilds adjust to the merge and see if they’ve retained their names, BioWare is hoping that a few promotions will bring the crowds through the doors. The studio has added more character slots to every account,Read more

Via:
Massivelyop.com/

source: Dulfy

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 09:14 PM   #378
Hellion
Here With Me, Eternally

I love the game and still play... but I'm having a major issue after the merges...

My fully unlocked SH's for Coruscant, Nar Shadaa, Dromund Kaas, and Yavin from my main legacy were replaced with not so unlocked SH's from a server/legacy I had no characters on, and I don't even recall the last time I played. Coruscant just needs one more unlock, for me, okay, I think the last unlock is reasonable, but my SH's back down to 2-3 unlocks...

I'm a big Disney XD Superhero Fan:
Aaron Stone (2009-2010) * Skyrunners (2009) * Lab Rats/Lab Rats: Bionic Island (2012-2016) * Mighty Med (2013-2015) * Lab Rats: Elite Force (2016) * Mech-X4 (2016-????)
Hellion is offline   Reply With Quote