The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Old 11-12-2017, 08:40 AM   #126
eon001
Side-Kick

Default Re: Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random490 View Post
So refreshing after InHumans. Looks like a lot of fun.
Ikr. And did you see some of those shots in space? Tv budget can deliver some exciting visuals but not in Inhumans apparently. :/

eon001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:42 PM   #127
Flint Marko
Side-Kick

Default Re: Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part

Never thought I'd see the Agents in space. So cool that this is happening around the same time as Infinity War.

Flint Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:01 PM   #128
fire117
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panacea View Post
It's a Demogorgon juvenile.
Which is what exactly?

fire117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 10:16 PM   #129
wobbly
Occasional Scribbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire117 View Post
Which is what exactly?
A reference to the beasties in 'Stranger Things'. Very good show btw.

Old 11-13-2017, 03:58 AM   #130
fire117
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobbly View Post
A reference to the beasties in 'Stranger Things'. Very good show btw.
Never watched that show. My cousin did, he said it's overrated.

Old 11-13-2017, 05:56 AM   #131
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire117 View Post
Never watched that show. My cousin did, he said it's overrated.

Because everything is binary now among fans. It's either the best and transcendent or it's the worst and the lowest common denominator in it's appeal. Which is stupid both ways. Is ST overrated? Probably by it's most ardent evangelists online. IS IT GOOD? IS IT A QUALITY PRODUCTION? DOES IT HAVE GREAT PRODUCTION VALUES? GOOD PERFORMANCES? The answer is yes. Is it the absolute "greatest thing ever"? No. Because nothing is or at least few if any pieces of commercial entertainment deserves being called that, even colloquially. Just as few things deserve being categorized as the worst thing in the world.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/ TBC'S THOR: RAGNAROK REVIEW, STRANGER THINGS 2 REVIEW AND DISNEY/FOX RUMORS.
KRYPTON INC. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:50 AM   #132
tbg
Side-Kick

If the show lives up to the hype of the promo, they may yet garner an audience strong enough to get S6. Mack's line in the promo was indeed perfect. Hopefully they can splice in some scenes of Fitz, otherwise, they're really going to need to explain why he's awol from Ep1&2

tbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:01 PM   #133
Overman27pj
Side-Kick

This season looks fun and full of surprises. Last season, in reflection, was so cool. It was weird and wild and all over the place, but very tight in storytelling and in movement. Can't wait to see the strange places this season will go!

Overman27pj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 04:42 PM   #134
Endeavor
Que bolá con el timbeque?

I need my SHIELD fix, to wash the bad taste of Craphumans out... Almost there.

Old 11-15-2017, 06:27 PM   #135
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

There's also Punisher and Runaways coming out even sooner if you can't wait.

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Mike Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 06:33 PM   #136
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Punisher is Friday....

Old 11-15-2017, 06:38 PM   #137
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themyscira

Before, people didn't want Daisy showing up in Inhumans because they thought she might drag it down. But if she showed up, she would've probably given them a boost.

Maybe the Inhumans Royal Family showing up in AOS will drag them down now. Probably best if they're just forgotten and ignored.

Old 11-16-2017, 06:51 AM   #138
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

I didn't think it would drag it down, I thought it would take away from the plot development of the show. I still think that because eight episodes was not a lot of time to explore the Inhumans. Agents of SHIELD has far more episodes, although I think a large chunk is in space, so who knows if there's an opportunity.

Old 11-16-2017, 11:07 AM   #139
Endeavor

Yeah I haven't forgotten about Punisher, will be binging this weekend...
I don't have a Hulu subscription though, for Runaways.

Old 11-16-2017, 12:25 PM   #140
ImSGirl95
Doreen Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Murdock View Post
I didn't think it would drag it down, I thought it would take away from the plot development of the show. I still think that because eight episodes was not a lot of time to explore the Inhumans. Agents of SHIELD has far more episodes, although I think a large chunk is in space, so who knows if there's an opportunity.
I think like only 5-6 episodes will be in space, due to them making the "season in arcs" approach again for the season. That leaves a good 14+ episodes for the other two story arcs that may very well be on Earth.

"What if I told you that Jean-Claude Van Damme - yes, THAT Jean-Claude Van Damme - was, in fact, a secret agent? That his entire film career was built solely as a front for his black ops? Would you believe me? No? Well then that’s egg on your face because that’s what this show is about."
ImSGirl95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 01:31 PM   #141
fire117
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Before, people didn't want Daisy showing up in Inhumans because they thought she might drag it down. But if she showed up, she would've probably given them a boost.

Maybe the Inhumans Royal Family showing up in AOS will drag them down now. Probably best if they're just forgotten and ignored.
Agreed. That 'show' should be made non canon in regards to the MCU.

Old 11-16-2017, 01:51 PM   #142
HunBoy
Captain Hungary

HunBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:02 PM   #143
Endeavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunBoy View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
That's beautiful

Old 11-16-2017, 02:16 PM   #144
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Sneak Peek clip:

https://youtu.be/oYDcnWPAhYY

~Agents of SHIELD
Silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:22 PM   #145
Endeavor

Exciting!

Old 11-16-2017, 02:31 PM   #146
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Also went ahead and created the episode discussion thread for the premiere (since we're now getting clips and the like): http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=536305

~Agents of SHIELD
Silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 05:53 PM   #147
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSGirl95 View Post
I think like only 5-6 episodes will be in space, due to them making the "season in arcs" approach again for the season. That leaves a good 14+ episodes for the other two story arcs that may very well be on Earth.
I thought they said the first arc would be ten episodes.