The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Infinity War

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 03:35 PM   #976
Zant
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio -

Can someone confirm if he posted a clip with Thanos....

Old 11-26-2017, 03:36 PM   #977
Panacea
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zant View Post
Can someone confirm if he posted a clip with Thanos....
You hear Thanos, you don't see him. Seems like the scene is in post production, no CGI and his voice hasn't been modulated yet. Was a bit more light-hearted than I was hoping for to be honest.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:39 PM   #978
SHADY XV
Side-Kick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_ZciUlr82M hard

Old 11-26-2017, 03:40 PM   #979
ImSGirl95
Doreen Green

Ok, um ... this definitelly doesn't seem like a part of a trailer. It's a clip/scene straight from the movie. Um ... is the movie leaking?

"What if I told you that Jean-Claude Van Damme - yes, THAT Jean-Claude Van Damme - was, in fact, a secret agent? That his entire film career was built solely as a front for his black ops? Would you believe me? No? Well then that’s egg on your face because that’s what this show is about."
Old 11-26-2017, 03:43 PM   #980
LoganPool
Husband. Father. Servant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman117 View Post
the guy who leaked the pictures has now leaked clips of them https://superbromovies.com/2017/11/2...s-hit-the-web/

1. Logan... 9.75
  2. Thor: Ragnarok... 9.5
  3. War for the Planet of the Apes... 9
  4. John Wick 2... 8.5
  5. Spider-Man: Homecoming... 8
Old 11-26-2017, 03:44 PM   #981
IAmAsgardian
Point Break

I don't like this.
I really want the trailer, but having the movie leak like this isn't good for anyone.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:45 PM   #982
DyeLorean
Cinemaphonic Quadrovision

What the hell?

Old 11-26-2017, 03:46 PM   #983
ImSGirl95
Doreen Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAsgardian View Post
I don't like this.
I really want the trailer, but having the movie leak like this isn't good for anyone.
Indeed. And seeing that this was a very funny-oriented scene with the Guardians, I can see headlines claiming that the movie already will be a comedy, or something.

"What if I told you that Jean-Claude Van Damme - yes, THAT Jean-Claude Van Damme - was, in fact, a secret agent? That his entire film career was built solely as a front for his black ops? Would you believe me? No? Well then that’s egg on your face because that’s what this show is about."
Old 11-26-2017, 03:47 PM   #984
Patchwork Man
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman117 View Post
the guy who leaked the pictures has now leaked clips of them https://superbromovies.com/2017/11/2...s-hit-the-web/
I watched 'em. There really isn't much there, so nobody needs to feel like big things have been spoiled.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
No audio, either.

Not too impressed by seeing the three characters with lowest powers/abilities (Rogers, Widow, Falcon) taking on Proxima Midnight. And Steve catching the spear made me laugh. Doesn't make PM seem formidable. But I know these are just "glimpses."

Old 11-26-2017, 03:48 PM   #985
Kev4000
Side-Kick

Release the Trailer.. I dont want 50% spoiled Scenes in december when the movie is in may. give the fans something and they will stop

Old 11-26-2017, 03:48 PM   #986
KaijuDude1992
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panacea View Post
You hear Thanos, you don't see him. Seems like the scene is in post production, no CGI and his voice hasn't been modulated yet. Was a bit more light-hearted than I was hoping for to be honest.
It's lighthearted, because it involves the Guardians, but you can tell the tone of it is very serious which I like. The Russo are proving once again how they know how to balance humor and stakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSGirl95 View Post
Ok, um ... this definitelly doesn't seem like a part of a trailer. It's a clip/scene straight from the movie. Um ... is the movie leaking?
It's definitely not from a trailer, but an entire scene. Very surprised something like this got leaked so early, but the guy obviously has connections.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:49 PM   #987
DyeLorean
Cinemaphonic Quadrovision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchwork Man View Post
I watched 'em. There really isn't much there, so nobody needs to feel like big things have been spoiled.

No audio, either.

Not too impressed by seeing the three characters with lowest powers/abilities (Rogers, Widow, Falcon) taking on Proxima Midnight. And Steve catching the spear made me laugh. Is he a bullet-timer now?
The Youtube clip looks like a rough cut with black cuts in which, I assume, there are special effects/CGI shots to be inserted. This isn't the trailer, but someone leaking from inside.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:50 PM   #988
ImSGirl95
Doreen Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaijuDude1992 View Post
It's definitely not from a trailer, but an entire scene. Very surprised something like this got leaked so early, but the guy obviously has connections.
I really hope nothing serious happens. As in, like, some 40-50 minutes of the movie will get leak or something. Hope Marvel will stop this at time.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:50 PM   #989
Inhuman117
Side-Kick

well yeah i dont watch any of these anymore because they really in early stages you can see thr mo cap suit too

Old 11-26-2017, 03:52 PM   #990
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev4000 View Post
Release the Trailer.. I dont want 50% spoiled Scenes in december when the movie is in may. give the fans something and they will stop
Yeah doubt it would have any impact on leaks getting out.

I watched the clip of Falcon doing his kicks. Didn't care to pay attention to the other 4 because not much to them imo. Not watching the GOTG scene. Don't want it spoiled you don't have to watch them or go on those comic book heavy sites resist.

I trust that no one here will openly talk about them and will put spoilers around the convo.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:52 PM   #991
LoganPool
Husband. Father. Servant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSGirl95 View Post
Indeed. And seeing that this was a very funny-oriented scene with the Guardians, I can see headlines claiming that the movie already will be a comedy, or something.
No wonder most of you thought Thor: Ragnarok was a "straight up comedy"... you think a scene where
Thanos is crushing the life out of The Collector, while Drax threatens to kill him
to be "very funny..."

1. Logan... 9.75
  2. Thor: Ragnarok... 9.5
  3. War for the Planet of the Apes... 9
  4. John Wick 2... 8.5
  5. Spider-Man: Homecoming... 8
Old 11-26-2017, 03:53 PM   #992
ImSGirl95
Doreen Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyeLorean View Post
The Youtube clip looks like a rough cut with black cuts in which, I assume, there are special effects/CGI shots to be inserted. This isn't the trailer, but someone leaking from inside.
Exactly. At the very best, it's scene send for the trailer to be made around them. At the very worst, it's from the post-production, and I hope Marvel reacts at time. Really would be the worst thing happening if Marvel's biggest project and biggest movie ensemble ever gets leaked 6 months before its release.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:54 PM   #993
SHADY XV
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchwork Man View Post

No audio, either.

Not too impressed by seeing the three characters with lowest powers/abilities (Rogers, Widow, Falcon) taking on Proxima Midnight. And Steve catching the spear made me laugh. Doesn't make PM seem formidable. But I know these are just "glimpses."
Cap fought against Ultron, Iron Man, Loki and resisted to a massive attack by Thor. So, why he could not fight against Proxima Midnight ?

Old 11-26-2017, 03:54 PM   #994
MbJ
Side-Kick

Quote:
I made them into gifs, just don't know if we're allowed to post that here...
Posting pirated images or gif will get you a temp ban.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:55 PM   #995
ImSGirl95
Doreen Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganPool View Post
No wonder most of you thought Thor: Ragnarok was a "straight up comedy"... you think a scene where
Thanos is crushing the life out of The Collector, while Drax threatens to kill him
to be "very funny..."

Well, you don't have problems from my side. But seeing the jokey thing at the begining of it, I can bet trolls/haters will use it as a weapon that the whole movie will be a comedy or something.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:57 PM   #996
zephyrinthesky
Side-Kick

Quote:
I don't like this.
Leaks like this make studios clamp down even more on the regular VFX and production folks, making their jobs even more difficult. It definitely doesn't help the end product.

I hope this guy gets found and into serious trouble. Especially if he gets coworkers fired as well.

Old 11-26-2017, 03:57 PM   #997
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread