The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Punisher

Old 12-13-2017, 10:38 AM   #851
BlackFox
Covert Operator

Default Re: The Punisher - General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man in the Suit View Post
Not surprising but extremely satisfying to know! Show has a lot of potential as it showed in season 1 with not being afraid to tackle certain subjects as well as having the essentials like a great cast. Bring it on.

BlackFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 12:19 PM   #852
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!

Just finished the series last night. I really liked this one, and it's probably my 3rd favorite Netflix Marvel series after DD seasons 1/2.

Standout has to be Ben Barnes who is just a fabulous actor, and I can't wait for the return of Jigsaw in his full form.

Old 12-14-2017, 02:20 AM   #853
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Ted Sarandos seemed to be throwing some shade there toward Disney in that THR article.

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:50 AM   #854
dmcreif
Side-Kick

I've always wondered, how would the events of The Punisher have unfolded if Matt hadn't "died" in Midland Circle? Somehow, I imagine that Karen would suggest Frank get in touch with Matt, and I also imagine that Matt, not Frank, would be rescuing Karen from Lewis (and the situation with Lewis in the freezer would have ended instead with Matt talking Lewis into not just releasing Karen, but also surrendering to the police and getting institutionalized).

dmcreif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:14 AM   #855
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcreif View Post
I've always wondered, how would the events of The Punisher have unfolded if Matt hadn't "died" in Midland Circle? Somehow, I imagine that Karen would suggest Frank get in touch with Matt, and I also imagine that Matt, not Frank, would be rescuing Karen from Lewis (and the situation with Lewis in the freezer would have ended instead with Matt talking Lewis into not just releasing Karen, but also surrendering to the police and getting institutionalized).
Yeah I kind of doubt all that. Karen wouldn't have suggested that I don't think, especially when Matt would've probably tried to stop Frank and gotten him taken in by the police.

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote