The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Old 04-12-2018, 09:46 AM   #976
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themyscira

Default Re: Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash525 View Post
Interesting, and I'm wondering who, cause most of them have the potential to turn bad - all for different reasons.

Zari may still not have truly found piece with her brother.
Sara may still have darkness within her.
Nate may wish to change time to be with Amaya.
Amaya may wish to change time to be with Nate.
Mick, well, he's kinda an antihero anyway, but he's come a long way.

Wally, and probably Ray are the only ones I couldn't see going darkside... Maybe John (Constantine) will be corrupted, especially if it enables him to rescue the soul of that young girl he lost.
Ray could go dark because he's been hanging out with Nora too long.

There's always Ava too. Or we could get Rip coming back being evil now.

Amaya had trouble controlling the totem beasts at the start of season 3. Maybe they take her over completely?

Sara could go bad too.

They didn't say if any of these Legends would permanently turn evil, just that they would. Maybe it could be for a few episodes or most of the season, but are rescued in the end. That could be the season arc.

Old 04-14-2018, 10:16 PM   #977
Derrick
Side-Kick

The Atom was underused in the season finale. If he shrunk down to subatomic size he probably could have entered Mallus via the ears/nostrils and killed him from within...and they could still have Beebo involved as a distraction.

Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 12:58 AM   #978
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Brandon Routh breaks down the Legends of Tomorrow Season 3 finale and reveals his Season 4 wishes

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
He’s much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. He’s Everyman operating on a sci–fi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 01:31 PM   #979
Pennywise
Side-Kick

Quote:
Any word on how Constantine will fit into Legends of Tomorrow next season? —Greg
The more pressing question may be how he fits into the Waverider, if at all. “I don’t know if I want to see John Constantine actually having to live on the ship, because he seems a little cooler than that,” says Legends EP Phil Klemmer. “I like the idea that he’s a bit of a lone wolf, so we’ll have to figure out where exactly he’s going to live. Like, what would his room even look like? I think he’s a bit too cool for school [to live on the Waverider], in a good way.”
http://tvline.com/2018/05/02/lucifer...oilers-deaths/

Pennywise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 03:53 AM   #980
Slick
Yup

That’s interesting.

Old 05-18-2018, 12:49 AM   #981
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Season 4 Will Tackle “Fugitive” Magical Creatures

Quote:
After defeating the demon Mallus by cuddling him to death with a giant stuffed animal named Beebo, the Legends are ready to ease off the gas. Sara (Caity Lotz) and her team join Ava Sharpe (Jes Macallan) and the Time Bureau to help clean up the last few remaining anachronisms. The job seems straightforward enough until Constantine (Matt Ryan) arrives to inform them that, in solving one major problem, they have created another, much larger one. When the Legends let time crumble in order to release and defeat Mallus, the barrier between worlds softened. History is now infected with “Fugitives” – magical creatures from myths, fairytales, and legends. Having been expelled throughout time by people like Constantine, these Fugitives are now returning to our world in droves and making a real mess of things. As the Time Bureau is distrustful of and ill-equipped to deal with magic, the Legends must team up with everyone’s favorite demonologist to set history back on track.

Sara and Constantine are joined by compassionate inventor Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh), hotheaded ex-con Mick Rory (Dominic Purcell), rebellious totem-bearer Zari (Tala Ashe), and heartbroken historian-turned-superhero Nate (Nick Zano) as they set out to save the world – and their legacy. It’s the familiar fun of the Legends time-travelling across historical events and encountering famous figures with an added shot of magical craziness! Based on the characters from DC, DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Arrow,” “The Flash,” “Supergirl”), Phil Klemmer (“The Tomorrow People,” “Chuck”) and Sarah Schechter (“Arrow,” “The Flash”).

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
He’s much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. He’s Everyman operating on a sci–fi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 01:26 AM   #982
Flash525
Side-Kick

No mention of Amaya up there, and yet she was stated to return? I'm therefore wondering if it's more a one or two parter for her. That said, there's no mention of Wall West either, and I was almost certain he'd be a fully incorporated member of the team when we saw him next!

Old 05-18-2018, 10:10 AM   #983
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

Well, Ava's not mentioned either, even though we know she was bumped up to a regular, so who knows? Could come out later.

NotNickFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 10:47 AM   #984
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themyscira

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotNickFury View Post
Well, Ava's not mentioned either, even though we know she was bumped up to a regular, so who knows? Could come out later.

She's mentioned right there at the start:

Quote:
Sara (Caity Lotz) and her team join Ava Sharpe (Jes Macallan) and the Time Bureau to help clean up the last few remaining anachronisms.

Old Yesterday, 06:34 AM   #985
jolldan
Side-Kick

So who else thought the Bebo vs. Mallus final showdown was possibly the most ridiculous thing in the show's history?

Not hating I actually enjoyed it just remember sitting saying to myself "this definitely wouldn't work in any other show lol"

Old Yesterday, 09:04 AM   #986
Flash525
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolldan View Post
So who else thought the Bebo vs. Mallus final showdown was possibly the most ridiculous thing in the show's history?

Not hating I actually enjoyed it just remember sitting saying to myself "this definitely wouldn't work in any other show lol"
I did say 'oh for goodness sake' to myself when it happened, and you're right, had this of been any other CWDC show it would have been well out of place.

As we're very aware though, Legends knows no to take itself very seriously.

Old Yesterday, 09:23 AM   #987
jolldan
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash525 View Post
I did say 'oh for goodness sake' to myself when it happened, and you're right, had this of been any other CWDC show it would have been well out of place.

As we're very aware though, Legends knows no to take itself very seriously.
Yeah a little part of me hoped it would be Voltron they transformed in to lol since they'd talked about it in that episode but the copyright issues would be a nightmare.

Can't wait for season 4. I expect many epic back and fourths with Constantine & Mick.