The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Marvel's The Inhumans

View Poll Results: Are you excited about this show?
Yes 48 84.21%
No 9 15.79%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2017, 01:57 PM   #876
rebellion
Side-Kick

Default Re: ABC's The Inhumans - General Discussion (news, updates, speculation...)

it's always so funny seeing people jumping on the hate bandwagon, always repeating the same tired comments they read somewhere else, because it's so damn cool....
whatever, iron fist wasn't a disaster (imo) and it doesnt affect my excitement for the inhumans.

rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:21 PM   #877
RockSP
MYTH SMITH ∞!!!

Default Re: ABC's The Inhumans - General Discussion (news, updates, speculation...)

Eh, no tv show is above getting joked on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Murdock View Post
Daredevil and Jessica Jones are absolutely better-suited for television. Luke Cage I can see either way. Iron Fist is probably better-suited for a movie, but I can see the appeal they went with.
Both Cage and Iron Fist should've been movies, IMO. Daredevil, JJ, Punisher and other characters with relatively small special f/x budgets work fine on Netflix. I think Blade would work well on Netflix.

https://www.facebook.com/MythworldeMedia/
RockSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 04:56 PM   #878
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
The appeal of board meetings and no costume?
The appeal of having four characters all on television when Luke Cage and Jessica Jones fit well with Daredevil and Iron Fist fits well with Luke Cage.

The decision was made long before scripts were written. After all, it doesn't make sense to write television scripts when you haven't decided to make a TV show.

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Mike Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 08:53 PM   #879
psylockolussus
Fierce User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSP View Post
Eh, no tv show is above getting joked on.

Both Cage and Iron Fist should've been movies, IMO. Daredevil, JJ, Punisher and other characters with relatively small special f/x budgets work fine on Netflix. I think Blade would work well on Netflix.
If Netflix gives the show more budget then its fine. But I seriously thought with the 13 episode format which is like the total screentime of 7 movies since most episodes are at least 50 minute long., they would have taken advantage of that massive amount of time to introduce more side characters and villains that we won't get in a 2 hour movie that would come out every 2 to 4 Years. Like there are villains that they could give an ongoing story arc for the whole season and there are those little ones that appear in at least 1 episode. But no, they also hold back a lot and it feels like they are saving the bigger things for the future when they could have done it already.

Emma Sage Kitty Jubilee M Husk Marrow Cecilia Blink Lifeguard Stacy
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote