The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 01:57 PM   #576
Spuzz
The Spuzziest of Spuzzes

Default Re: With Great Sequel Comes Great Lounging

Rhino better throw some cars around. It's pretty much the first thing I think of happening when imagining him on the war path. Then again, something less expected would be welcome as well...

Old 04-03-2013, 02:29 PM   #577
Oscorp
Side-Kick

I wonder what's in Kim Jong Un's head right now

Old 04-03-2013, 02:32 PM   #578
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
I wonder what's in Kim Jong Un's head right now
Never mind the troll dude, he's all talk

YOUTUBE
Michael Keaton's Batman is the ASMR master of superheroes.

The internet: You formed your personal opinion and liked something popular? You are part of the herd. You like something new and unpopular? Cult of the new.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:58 PM   #579
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderdevil View Post
S

Somewhat yes

Rhino=Rampaging monstor
Rampaging in the city=Tossing cars and running into structures

I am not a fan of wanting to see Rhino stabbing peope with his horn,thats not how he is supposed to work.

How else can he brutal?
Holy ****, that's hilarious. Rhino is only a brute when he's tossing cars around in your eyes? Lol.

Let alone running through buildings, devastating entire blocks in neighborhoods...none of that makes Rhino a brute until he's tossing cars around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
Lizard is ferociously fine in the movie, he extended his claws to cut Peter, and tossed something at him at school, trying to kill him
So this means I was pretty ferocious in kindergarten when I threw my backpack at my teacher.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #580
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
So this means I was pretty ferocious in kindergarten when I threw my backpack at my teacher.
You never tossed something explosive

Oookay, maybe it shows a ferocious Lizard, and pretty dangerous keeping his chemical knowledge. Just why? Why? Why would a school chem lab have two chemicals when combined with random proportions and tossed make an explosion? I'm pretty sure they are far more sensitive about explosives since 9/11 2k1, they even don't allow one to carry a bottle of water in an airplane of fear what they might do with it, but a high school chem lab offers a giant Man-Lizard means to make explosive? And conveniently in front of him?

YOUTUBE

The internet: You formed your personal opinion and liked something popular? You are part of the herd. You like something new and unpopular? Cult of the new.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #581
Spuzz
The Spuzziest of Spuzzes

Quote:
Actually, yes!

Old 04-03-2013, 06:31 PM   #582
Ultimatehero
Life is infinite

Quote:
No. I kicked my teacher in the balls before just for the hell of it. I was fifteen when I did that.

"If we are all united, we can take back our lives. While they stand divided, we can fight them and their laws. If we get up off our knees, we can show them that we are people. We can take back this "free" country! - Anti-Flag
Old 04-03-2013, 10:45 PM   #583
Spuzz
The Spuzziest of Spuzzes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatehero View Post
No. I kicked my teacher in the balls before just for the hell of it. I was fifteen when I did that.
Wow. What was the reaction XD

Old 04-03-2013, 11:19 PM   #584
Blake II
Banned User

I also definitely expected Lizard to be more ferocious. He should be clawing people's necks in back and forth and swinging his tail around a lot more to hurt more people. He also should have looked more like a Velociraptor.

Old 04-04-2013, 12:57 AM   #585
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:

Oookay, maybe it shows a ferocious Lizard, and pretty dangerous keeping his chemical knowledge. Just why? Why? Why would a school chem lab have two chemicals when combined with random proportions and tossed make an explosion? I'm pretty sure they are far more sensitive about explosives since 9/11 2k1, they even don't allow one to carry a bottle of water in an airplane of fear what they might do with it, but a high school chem lab offers a giant Man-Lizard means to make explosive? And conveniently in front of him?
That's not a ferocious side. That was actually Connor's intelligence coming into play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuzz View Post
Actually, yes!
Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatehero View Post
Lol, why in the hell did you do that for? Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake II View Post
I also definitely expected Lizard to be more ferocious. He should be clawing people's necks in back and forth and swinging his tail around a lot more to hurt more people. He also should have looked more like a Velociraptor.
Indeed. A more feral beast would have been much more appreciated, imo.

Old 04-04-2013, 06:18 AM   #586
Spiderdevil
Side-Kick

Quote:
Holy ****, that's hilarious. Rhino is only a brute when he's tossing cars around in your eyes? Lol.

Let alone running through buildings, devastating entire blocks in neighborhoods...none of that makes Rhino a brute until he's tossing cars around
What part of 'structures' did you not understand?

No matter what you think,a rampaging monstor in a city with a large car population and none are tossed? Very unrealistic

Lizard not killing people wasnt unrealistic,unlike some of the comic book/cartoon version,he had his sanity in place when he was the lizard
He just became obsessed with his experiment.He wont kill when he doesnt need to kill

Quote:
I am not surprised,you come across as that kind.No offence

Old 04-04-2013, 06:20 AM   #587
Spiderdevil
Side-Kick

Quote:

Chem labs are full of stuff like that
But how did he find it so quickly and conveniently is another question?

But I dont put my head in things so much

Old 04-04-2013, 06:33 AM   #588
Oscorp
Side-Kick

Tossing cars is another complaint now?

First of all: Lizard tossed cars that were stuck in a line at the bridge in search for the indian guy. He was searching for him and was like "to hell with it" with cars not showing result.

Rhino is about destruction and rampage. In a city filled with cars it would be ridiculous if lots of them weren't "tossed around" by his rampage.

How could anyone even complain about such a thing? The ridiculousness of Anno Domini never ceases to end!

Old 04-04-2013, 07:34 AM   #589
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt

Quote:
That's not a ferocious side. That was actually Connor's intelligence coming into play.
Used to kill
Ferocious

Quote:
Chem labs are full of stuff like that
But how did he find it so quickly and conveniently is another question?
A school chemistry lab should not have it these days

YOUTUBE

Old 04-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #590
spider_shadow
Taking down the Rhinos!!

Quote:
A school chemistry lab should not have it these days
Well,it's possible they were working on Chem lab before this event happened but I can't see why they would have so much quantities of chemicals that make explosion.

Page 26 of School Chem Lab Safety Guide

Use microscale experiments

--Chemical experiments using SMALLER quantities of chemicals

I don't see why they wouldn't follow this guideline.

Edit:Other guidelines

--Before each activity in the laboratory, weigh the potential risk factors against the educational value.
Hmm.Maybe they were learnng about chemicals used to make bombs?
--Order minimum quantities that are consistent with the rate of use.

Also,shouldn't the school go into lockdown if something like this happened?Why would Chemistry lab be left unattended?

With that said,I still enjoyed the movie.

Last edited by spider_shadow; 04-04-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:22 AM   #591
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_shadow View Post
Well,it's possible they were working on Chem lab before this event happened but I can't see why they would have so much quantities of chemicals that make explosion.

Page 26 of School Chem Lab Safety Guide

Use microscale experiments

--Chemical experiments using SMALLER quantities of chemicals

I don't see why they wouldn't follow this guideline.
Thanks for the link, it's awesome

YOUTUBE

Old 04-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #592
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:
What part of 'structures' did you not understand?

No matter what you think,a rampaging monstor in a city with a large car population and none are tossed? Very unrealistic

Lizard not killing people wasnt unrealistic,unlike some of the comic book/cartoon version,he had his sanity in place when he was the lizard
He just became obsessed with his experiment.He wont kill when he doesnt need to kill
I did not understand the part where you said he only needs to toss cars around to be brutal, when that is simply not the case Spiderdevil and I don't understand that logic from ya.

Wait, wait...Lizard had his sanity? He wanted to turn the entire city's population into lizardlings and you're saying he had his sanity still? How does that work?

Quote:
I am not surprised,you come across as that kind.No offence

Oh bless you, you must have been such the goodie two shoes kind of kid during kindergarten, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
Tossing cars is another complaint now?

First of all: Lizard tossed cars that were stuck in a line at the bridge in search for the indian guy. He was searching for him and was like "to hell with it" with cars not showing result.

Rhino is about destruction and rampage. In a city filled with cars it would be ridiculous if lots of them weren't "tossed around" by his rampage.

How could anyone even complain about such a thing? The ridiculousness of Anno Domini never ceases to end!
Leave it to Oscorp to jump into conversations without thinking for a second.

Lizard tossing cars around in one film, thus I don't want it to be this silly "habit" of a villain to do such in another. Plain and simple. Well, I guess not plain and simple when you don't get it

Quote:
Used to kill
Ferocious
The mindset of killing isn't just being ferocious, lol.

Old 04-04-2013, 09:54 PM   #593
spider_shadow
Taking down the Rhinos!!

Quote:
I did not understand the part where you said he only needs to toss cars around to be brutal, when that is simply not the case Spiderdevil and I don't understand that logic from ya.

Wait, wait...Lizard had his sanity? He wanted to turn the entire city's population into lizardlings and you're saying he had his sanity still? How does that work?

Oh bless you, you must have been such the goodie two shoes kind of kid during kindergarten, huh?

Leave it to Oscorp to jump into conversations without thinking for a second.

Lizard tossing cars around in one film, thus I don't want it to be this silly "habit" of a villain to do such in another. Plain and simple. Well, I guess not plain and simple when you don't get it

I think what he is saying that it wouldn't be possible to not expect car tossing when a monster is running throughout the city.It may not be the the only way for him to be brutal but it definately proves he is crazy.

Old 04-05-2013, 12:28 AM   #594
Anno_Domini
Banned User

He clearly said that is the only thing that would make him brutal, lol.

Quote:
So are you trying to say that just because the Lizard wasnt ferocious enough,Webb should drag every villian to his level and have a Rhino who is polite and doesnt toss cars??

LOL
Anywho...anyone see the Hannibal premiere?

PHENOMENAL!

Old 04-05-2013, 12:53 AM   #595
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt

Quote:
He backed it up

YOUTUBE

Old 04-05-2013, 12:54 AM   #596
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Lizard used his intelligence in trying to hurt Peter, but that wasn't a giant lizard being ferocious.

Old 04-05-2013, 01:48 AM   #597
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

agreed. The only part where I was like "now THAT'S the Lizard I wanted to see" is when Gwen is hiding and when Lizard opens his mouth and creepily and smells down Gwen's location

Old 04-05-2013, 01:51 AM   #598
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

is there any other people here who play in a band? I'd love to hear and listen some of that music

Old 04-05-2013, 03:42 AM   #599
Spiderdevil
Side-Kick

Quote:
Thats the problem with you mate,you keep on stressing on the same point when when you know you're wrong

The Rhino NEEDS to toss some cars around regardless of what we saw in TASM

Quote:
Thats what I said,he became obsessed with his experiment,like DocOck in SM2
He wont kill when he doesnt have tp,he will only when someone tries to get in his way
Peter did and he came to the school to kill him but couldnt,he beat up the SWAT guys pretty badly and killed Stacy
While I agree with you that he wasnt ferocious enough,I understand why Webb though it wasnt necessary

Quote:
Nobody will say,'Hey,here's another villian tossing cars,this is getting old'

DocOck did it,Sandman did it.Nobody cares,if he is big,he can toss cars

The tossing cars thingy wasnt done well in TASM imo,we didnt even see the cars getting tossed up clearly in the final cut,we didnt even see the lizard toss them except for like half a second

That scene would suit RHINO a lot better,like be saw in Behind-the-scenes reel,half a dozen cars getting tossed one after the other in quick succession will give a good feel of a rushing rhino

Old 04-05-2013, 05:12 AM   #600
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt

What's the dumbest dance anyone ever performed?
During a musical, no other time

YOUTUBE

Closed Thread