The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

View Poll Results: Kill Supes?
Yes 11 17.46%
No 47 74.60%
Not sure 5 7.94%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2016, 05:53 PM   #201
wnjcwjkk
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Death of Superman!

I've mentioned this before, but I think it would be kinda cool to see, at the end of the second phase of the DC movies, one of the movies end in kind of an Empire Strikes Back way, Superman has sacrificed himself for the planet, Batman has disappeared, Luthor is in the presidency, some catastrophe has left Gotham City a No Man's Land (be a good emotional note to hit for Batman's character that, in his capacity in The Justice League, he feels he has abandoned Gotham to focus on more broad threats to the world at large). The final shot of the movie is panning through the rubble and chaos that Gotham has devolved into, and stops on a large Bat signal spray painted on the side of a building. Hope. End credits.

I guess that territory was already covered in Dark Knight Rises, but I think it would be important to the overall arc that the entire series started telling with Man Of Steel to show how these characters have gained the trust of the population, and the hope that they inspire, even in their absence

wnjcwjkk is offline   Reply With Quote