The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Iron Fist

Old 09-27-2017, 12:41 AM   #26
ComicChick
Mmmm... Pizza
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Season 1, Episode 6 "Immortal Emerges from Cave" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

I really enjoyed this episode. Probably my favorite so far.
The court room business side kinda bores me but I think it shows Danny’s emotional side. Which seems to be his weakness based on his inner dialogue with the monk. I recognized the monk’s voice. Yay

I enjoy the trials of him fighting different Hand fighters. It felt like a video game and moving to the next level. I kinda wished there was more to the fight with the two butchers, but the fight with the poisoner was very entertaining and didn’t involve many hits at all. I felt a lady deathstrike vibe when she kept sticking him with the needles lol
The last fight was good and GAO ain’t playing. She has no honor haha (in my head I hear the quote from Mulan). I’m curious as to who the other Iron Fist she met was and how she was able to do what she did to Danny. I don’t know anything about the comic verse.

I kinda like how Claire is the thread that connects the shows. She reminds me so much of Cecelia Reyes. I wonder if she is based off of her.

Wondering more about the Ward storyline. I don’t really like him but he is intriguing.

Side note: Colleen was badass in the hotel hallway. Sometimes her moves are a lot cooler than Danny’s.

I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall
ComicChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 07:03 PM   #27
Iceman
Infinity War!

Default Re: Season 1, Episode 6 "Immortal Emerges from Cave" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

This episode has the best material so far. Just wish the fighting skills were more convincing.