10 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2018, 06:34 PM   #1
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

Default The Flash Season 4 Episode 19: "Fury Rogue"

And the return of Citizen Cold.

Quote:
When Barry (Grant Gustin) needs help transporting a dangerous meta, he calls on a new friend for help – Leo Snart AKA Citizen Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller). Meanwhile, Cisco (Carlos Valdes) becomes suspicious of Harry (Tom Cavanagh).

NotNickFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 07:00 PM   #2
Primal Slayer
Let the Siren scream

Default Re: The Flash Season 4 Episode 19: "Fury Rogue"

It's interesting that they are going all the way to Earth X to ask for help from a Snart. Why not just go back in time and pull E1 Snart out and put him back again?

I wonder why they are pronouncing Ralph officially dead....is it just to the therapist? Because DeVoe could easily turn up as him.

You could just hide the guy on a different Earth....

Oh. So this Siren can open up dimensional barriors...interesting. Also her scream looks WAY better then Black Siren and Black Canary's scream.

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 04-24-2018 at 07:11 PM.
Primal Slayer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 07:11 PM   #3
ComicBookNerd
Side-Kick

Uh oh, looks like Laurel-X just followed Barry, Cisco, & Citizen Cold to Earth-1.

ComicBookNerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 07:14 PM   #4
Primal Slayer
Let the Siren scream

Really wish that Siren-X had a different hair style and outfit. Of course she looks like the other Laurels but her outfit should at least help to keep them apart.

Did Cisco forget that he knows how to make the cold gun?

I wish this Leo could stick around forever!

Old 04-24-2018, 07:16 PM   #5
ComicBookNerd
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
Really wish that Siren-X had a different hair style and outfit. Of course she looks like the other Laurels but her outfit should at least help to keep them apart.

Did Cisco forget that he knows how to make the cold gun?

I wish this Leo could stick around forever!
Yeah true, with the exception of the mask, there’s not much of a difference between Laurel-2 & Laurel-X.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:17 PM   #6
Primal Slayer
Let the Siren scream

I feel so bad for DeVoe's wife. He treats her like dirt below his boot. I cant wait for her to turn on him.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:18 PM   #7
ComicBookNerd
Side-Kick

Is it wrong that I ship Clifford & Marlize? They’re probably the best written villainous couple in the history of DCTV.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:20 PM   #8
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

Of course Snart's ears perk up at the sound of a guy named 'Elongated Man.'

Phrasing, boom. Also, Earth-X Laurel has...super hearing, I guess? I'm not familiar with the power set of a Black Canary-type or maybe Earth 1 and 2 Laurels have just never done that. Or Sara.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:21 PM   #9
Primal Slayer
Let the Siren scream

Damn! And she can use sonic frequencies to hear people!?! This girl aint no joke! Until they defeat her at the end.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:23 PM   #10
ComicBookNerd
Side-Kick

Quote:
Damn! And she can use sonic frequencies to hear people!?! This girl aint no joke! Until they defeat her at the end.
Seems like every earth’s incarnation of Laurel is better than Laurel prime. Then again, Laurel-2 & Laurel-X were created on The Flash while Laurel prime was created on Arrow.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:24 PM   #11
ComicBookNerd
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotNickFury View Post
Of course Snart's ears perk up at the sound of a guy named 'Elongated Man.'

Phrasing, boom. Also, Earth-X Laurel has...super hearing, I guess? I'm not familiar with the power set of a Black Canary-type or maybe Earth 1 and 2 Laurels have just never done that. Or Sara.
I never knew she had sonar either. I like it though!

Old 04-24-2018, 07:28 PM   #12
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

Sonar. That's the word I was looking for, yeah. Reminded me a bit of how Banshee used it in X-Men First Class, as far as him and Charles receiving the submarine underwater.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:28 PM   #13
Primal Slayer
Let the Siren scream

Poor Caitlin, missing her alter ego. I'm going to guess that if/when she gets her powers back they will merged into 1. Though they act as if this was completely different person that took over her body.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:31 PM   #14
Primal Slayer
Let the Siren scream

Always love a good pun!

Old 04-24-2018, 07:32 PM   #15
ComicBookNerd
Side-Kick

Quote:
Sonar. That's the word I was looking for, yeah. Reminded me a bit of how Banshee used it in X-Men First Class, as far as him and Charles receiving the submarine underwater.

I think X-Men 1st class is the most underrated superhero movie of all-time. So many great scenes & so many feels.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:35 PM   #16
Primal Slayer
Let the Siren scream

OF COURSE this Siren was lusting after a Oliver who didn't return her feelings. And I can already see all the backlash over calling E1 Laurel the 2nd Black Canary.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:41 PM   #17
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

Would the backlash really be warranted? I mean, she was the second Black Canary. On Earth 1, anyway. Okay, yeah, Sara was just referred to as The Canary, but close enough.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:43 PM   #18
ComicBookNerd
Side-Kick

Quote:
Would the backlash really be warranted? I mean, she was the second Black Canary. On Earth 1, anyway. Okay, yeah, Sara was just referred to as The Canary, but close enough.
A lot of Laurel stans are crazy about that. They hate it when you call Sara The Black Canary. They also hate it when you call Dinah The Black Canary.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:48 PM   #19
ComicBookNerd
Side-Kick

Doesn’t Barry move at the speed of light? If so, why does Siren-X’s canary cry move faster than he does?

Old 04-24-2018, 07:49 PM   #20
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

That's what I'd call obsessed fandom, though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't guilty of obsessing over minor details. Still, Sara might as well have been the first one.

Also, on an unrelated note, I don't think anything in the Arrowverse has really shown off the true destructive power of a Canary Cry since Earth-2 Laurel brought down a building when she first showed up on The Flash. Unless I've missed something in-between.

Old 04-24-2018, 08:01 PM   #21
Primal Slayer
Let the Siren scream

Fairly enjoyable episode!

Yeah it was weird that they went all the way to Earth-X to recruit help.....and needed Snarts cold gun when Cisco is the one who built the E1 Cold Gun...but I LOVED seeing Leo again. He is so enjoyable, I just love him. Shame we can't see more of him.

Siren-X is one bad bird! I was impressed with all the ways they allowed her to use her powers, it was very creative to distinguish her from Black Siren. Though we had to rely on Leo to get the back story and of course she had to be infatuated with Oliver-X lol. They couldn't just make her pissed over Tommy-X dying? The subtle shade over the confusion over all the Black Canary's was funny though. Though this will probably bring more headache inducing fights between* with the whole "Sara was Black Canary, Laurel was 2nd Black Canary",

if it happens lol.

I feel so bad for DeVoe's wife. He treats her like ****. I can't wait till she betrays him and leads to his downfall.*

Good thing Black Siren is over this phase over on Arrow because she'd probably bond with Siren-X. Though maybe she wouldn't be into her doppelganger wanting to blow up the Earth. And all that just to be knocked out lol. So what happened to Siren-X? Did Snart take her back to his Earth? Is she still knocked out at CCPD? Did they lock her up in Star Labs like they did with Black Siren?

I'm both surprised and happy that they are having Barry deal with his guilt over letting Ralph "die".

Poor Caitlin missing Killer Frost. I'm ready for her to frost up again but Im betting that when/if it happens they will become 1 officially. Though they treated Killer Frost more like she is a cold version of Firestorm. Just without needing another living body. Oh! Forst is still there....

*I wonder why they are pronouncing Ralph as being officially dead....is it just to the therapist? Because DeVoe could easily turn up as him.

Old 04-24-2018, 08:01 PM   #22
ComicBookNerd
Side-Kick

Quote:
That's what I'd call obsessed fandom, though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't guilty of obsessing over minor details. Still, Sara might as well have been the first one.

Also, on an unrelated note, I don't think anything in the Arrowverse has really shown off the true destructive power of a Canary Cry since Earth-2 Laurel brought down a building when she first showed up on The Flash. Unless I've missed something in-between.
Arrow is filled with crazy fans, it’s a big reason I believe that show went downhill so fast (along with the bad writers).

Old 04-24-2018, 08:03 PM   #23
Primal Slayer
Let the Siren scream

Quote:
It is definitely something that both sides use against each other. Sara stans use it to make Laurel look not worthy while Laurel stans use it to show her as the first BLACK Canary. I blame the writers for being inconsistent and just never helping the situation.

Old 04-24-2018, 08:08 PM   #24
ComicBookNerd
Side-Kick

Quote:
It is definitely something that both sides use against each other. Sara stans use it to make Laurel look not worthy while Laurel stans use it to show her as the first BLACK Canary. I blame the writers for being inconsistent and just never helping the situation.
That’s what happens when writers let social media dictate storylines.

Old 04-24-2018, 08:11 PM   #25
ComicBookNerd
Side-Kick

Speaking of cancerous fandoms, should I keep up with The 100 this season, or should I wait to binge it on Netflix like I do with Riverdale?