The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Misc. and Multiplatform Games

Old 06-14-2015, 03:26 PM   #626
Havok83
Side-Kick

Default Re: Marvel Heroes MMO

Finally got my Jean to level 60 and its bc of the XP bonuses they are adding every day. They also are giving a FREE hero token redeemable for ANY hero (except Doom). The splinters also seem to be dropping at a faster rate. Now's a good time to jump in

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 03:29 PM   #627
Nathan

Haven't played in a while. But logged in to get the Hero Token. Got She-Hulk.

Old 06-14-2015, 03:31 PM   #628
Havok83
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Haven't played in a while. But logged in to get the Hero Token. Got She-Hulk.
Im undecided. I read people suggest that its best to use on a character that costs 600 ES, but really there isnt any I think Id care for outside of Spidey, and I dont really want him. My next hero would have been either Iceman, Gambit or Nightcrawler, so I have to sit on this for a bit

Old 06-14-2015, 03:46 PM   #629
Nathan

I think I have most of the heroes. After I got She-Hulk, these are the only ones I'm missing.

Dr. Doom, Dr. Strange, Human Torch, Iceman, Juggernaut, Loki, Mr. Fantastic, Ms. Marvel, Psylocke, Silver Surfer, Thing and Vision. And to be honest, I really don't care that much about most of them. Except maybe Vision.

The one character I'm actually most excited about, is Warmachine. But he's still being worked on.

Old 06-14-2015, 03:49 PM   #630
Havok83
Side-Kick

have you actually leveled most of your characters to a decent level? I didnt realize how much work one took. I have several characters that I barely touch bc of that

Old 06-14-2015, 03:55 PM   #631
Nathan

I managed to get 9 Heroes to lvl 60. Most of the rest range from lvl 15-50. The bonus XP from getting Heroes to a certain level really helps. My Synergy Bonus gives me an XP boost of 114%. And chucking XP boosts as well as playing on those XP weekends, really helps to level up the characters fast.

Old 06-23-2015, 12:20 PM   #632
Havok83
Side-Kick

Ive been working on leveling all my characters to level 25 for the synergies and am using Nova now. My god, he's awesome! I got him free during a promotion a while back adn never tried him till now. He is probably my favorite character, even besting Jean for me. I think Im going to take him all the way to 60 bc he's so much to play as. Very fast and has a ton of energy moves

I leveled up Psylocke and Cable to 25 and dissappointed in them. Not nearly as fun as Id hope and these are two I paid for.

Old 06-23-2015, 01:51 PM   #633
Colossal Spoons
Gotterdammerung

Nova's a ton of fun. I did a movement build, not a single melee power.

Old 06-23-2015, 02:12 PM   #634
Nathan

I always try to build the characters as closely as possible, as they are presented in the comics. So even if something like the movement build would be the optimal build for Nova, I couldn't do it. My Nova needs to occasionally punch somebody.

Old 06-23-2015, 03:49 PM   #635
Havok83
Side-Kick

Good thing about this game is that they give you two free power builds to mess with and recently made resetting points free, so its easy to mess around with things. I prefer projectile characters so he's right up my ally. Im not a fan of the melee characters

Old 06-24-2015, 05:29 PM   #636
Colossal Spoons
Gotterdammerung

I'm a projectile guy too, but playing as the Hulk and Juggernaut just feels great lol.

Old Yesterday, 04:48 AM   #637
Havok83
Side-Kick

My level 60 characters now include Jean, Cyclops, Cable, (Summers Family FTW!), Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel and Nova. Working on Thor now

Last edited by Havok83; Yesterday at 05:11 AM.
Old Yesterday, 04:54 AM   #638
Nathan

Nice. Still a bit on a Marvel break. There's just too many games. And I also jumped back into FFXIV, need to finish that story so I can finally start on my Dark Knight.

Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM   #639
zenith16
Side-Kick

S'up every one ? it's been age's since I last posted . Here's what's going down

☆☆☆☆☆ ANNOUNCED PLAYABLES 2015 ☆☆☆☆☆
06/30/15 "I don't think we're locked to 12 a year at all. There's no guarantee that all 12 heroes from an Advance Pack will ship in a year, and we may decide to ship/pre-sale fewer/more in the future as well. No real plans for either scenario, just wanted to clarify before people think that's gospel."
Update 06/30/15 "There will only be a single hero released in August at this time. The dual release was considered, but didn't work out schedule-wise."

☯ ANTMAN ☯

All 3 of the costumes listed will be on launch. 2 will be in the store. Scott Lang Avenger's Now, Scott Lang Movie Costume and Hank Pym enhanced

Update 06/30/15 Ant Man default will be Scott Lang and he will be 400 ES. Wally Wingert is back for Hank, and for Scott, we have Grant George from the recent animated series.
Some powers listed are as follows..Ant Flight(riding on an Ant), Ant Hill, Antnado, Ant Punch, Ant Stampede, Ant Wall, Fireant Attack, Flying Ant Swarm, Insect Decoy, Bio Electric Blast, Bouncing Dash, Multi Strike, Particle Overcharge, Disruptor Blast, Not So Big Punch, Shrinking Strike, Pym Suit, Giant Man Foot, Rapid Shrink Strike, Shrink Escape. Please be aware that these power names may not be final.

☯ MAGIK ☯
Magik will not be releasing with Limbo, although she is mentioned in at least one of the achievements. I believe Magik is on the list of heroes you can vote for in the #12 spot in Advance Pack 2, but Ryolnir will be announcing that at ComicCon next week...

☯ CABLE ☯
Update 06/30/15 "@Ryolnir will be unveiling the new Cable costume next week at San Diego ComicCon. The new costume should be ready to ship alongside Cable's level 52 review later this summer. (He is next in line for level 52 and is in progress as we speak) New costume will be revealed at San Diego Comic-con. Could be July, depending on how Alpha testing goes. He has a fair amount of new visuals, specializations and a new playstyle option, so testing will be critical. It's most important to get it right, so it's solid the first time, rather than rush it and miss something important. We'll have a better idea after the first round of Alpha testing is complete in a couple of weeks and we see where we stand."
Current X-Force - In 2014 it was stated it's on the "to do list".

☯ CAPTAIN. AMERICA ☯
Age Of Ultron Variant Costume - AoU costume up to neck. Doesn't have the part that covers face and head. ETA: ? ? ?

☯ DAREDEVIL ☯
Man Without Fear Variant Costume - Hood not covering head. ETA: ? ? ?

☯ SHE HULK ☯
Default Variant Costume - Full purple gloves, Purple Jeans with Black Belt and Black Combat Boots(Pants tucked into boots). ETA:

☆☆☆☆☆CONFIRMED TEAM-UPS☆☆☆☆☆

☯ CAPTAIN AMERICA (SAM WILSON) ☯
06/10/15 "Another winged-fellow is next for a fitting upcoming United States holiday."

☆☆☆☆☆ THE DANGER ROOM ☆☆☆☆☆
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

ETA: Mid/Late Summer.
It's a randomly generated dungeon using a ton of different tile sets that will continue adding to. The way you get there is to use simulation chips. These generate random affixes for the dungeon such as giving mobs the ability to stun you on hit, invisibility, being fire enchanted etc. etc. Every floor is different and has different affixes. Different affixes, harder affixes will change the rewards(the harder the better the reward).
04/20/15 "Danger Room is a permanent terminal that you can run endlessly and there are Simulation Chips that can drop with special weird scenarios. (Subject to change)"
05/08/15 Some examples of simulation chips were shown today. "There are some incredibly difficult challenges and hazards, so I bet rolling the absolute most toughest difficult combination will take you to 50+."

05/08/15 "For groups, the group leader will open the portal, so you only use 1 per Danger Room run, but everyone will have access to get as many Chips as they desire. We haven't worked out the exact method of rerolling chips and such, but we'll work on that in the next couple of weeks."
05/08/15 When asked about how much spaces the chips would take up. "I would say not much space, since the average player will only want to keep 2 or 3 in their inventory at a time (there is no reason to hoard a bunch in your stash, since you can generate new ones fairly easily). We will probably make the rare drops tradeable, since that is more fun. Not sure if we want to make all of them tradeable, since that could get pretty chaotic, but we'll think about that more."

what's out now currently for this weekend from both Nullrage & the main marvel heroes site it's self .

by @NullRage

0:34
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Marvel Heroes: Magneto "Uncanny Avenger" Costume
2 weeks ago

0:32
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Marvel Heroes: Vision "Uncanny Avenger" Costume

2 weeks ago

8:18
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Marvel Heroes: Team-Ups 2.0 Spider-Man
1 week ago

8:54
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Marvel Heroes: Team-Ups 2.0 She-HULK

2 weeks ago

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM   #640
zenith16
Side-Kick

9:44

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Marvel Heroes: Team-Ups 2.0 Quicksilver

• 2 weeks ago

9:16
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Marvel Heroes: Team-Ups 2.0 Magik
2 weeks ago

8:01
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Marvel Heroes: Team-Ups 2.0 Havok
2 weeks ago

• 1 week ago

0:36
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Dear Marvel Heroes, Groot can Dance. Why can't I?

• 1 week ago

4:10
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Marvel Heroes Wave 2 Variant Costumes - Captain America - She Hulk - Daredevil
1 day ago

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Marvel Heroes: Team-Ups 2.0 Sam Wilson
  • 4 days ago

Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM   #641
zenith16
Side-Kick

From the main Marvel heroes site it's self

Series 2 of our Variant Costumes is now available for alimited time! Featuring a maskless version of Captain America's costume inspried by Marvel's Avengers Age of Ultron, a battle damaged Man Without Fear costume for Daredevil, and a variant of She-Hulk's Single Green Female outfit with jeans, this latest series is just as exciting as the first! We've even brought back Series 1 so you can complete the set.
(Learn More)

Excited for the movie?
You can now pre
-order our 49th playable hero, Scott Lang as Ant-Man!
(More Info...)

Formerly known as the Falcon, Sam Wilson is the new Captain America.
Team-Up with him today!

(More Info...)

In celebration of July 4th and Canada Day --
Cap, Wolverine, and their costumes are 40% off!

(More Info...)

Verify your email nowfor a free boost bundle that includes
a RIF, SIF, and Credit Boost!

(Verify Email Address)

source: ★⊕ THE FUTURE OF MH ⊕★ Upcoming variant costumes and tons of other things coming to MH! 07/01/15, Nullrage's YouTube Channel& Marvel Heroes 2015

Last edited by zenith16; Yesterday at 10:21 PM.