The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Fight Club

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2006, 06:38 AM   #51
torkibe
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 581
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.Fixit
You guy are going back and forth and saying the same things.It doesnt seem like everybody will agree cuz they wont.
Exactly. There will never be a clearly defined winner because they are arguably the 2 most popular characters in comic book history. Marvel would never let Superman beat the Hulk in a Marvel book because Hulk fans would go ape ****, and DC would never let the Hulk win in a DC book for the same reasons. We can argue until we're blue in the face but it's never gonna get settled.

torkibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:01 AM   #52
Toby_Temple
Side-Kick
 
Toby_Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,132
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Hahahaha. We both finally agree torkibe. Nice arguing with. Sorry for calling you a fanboy and for the other things I said that were "quite" aggressive. I did not mean them. I just want to see your reaction and flare up the debate. You did made alot of good points. *thumbs up*

__________________
click me!

Last edited by Toby_Temple; 06-27-2006 at 09:22 AM.
Toby_Temple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:36 AM   #53
DACMAN
The Spidey Fan
 
DACMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 11,358
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.Fixit
You guy are going back and forth and saying the same things.It doesnt seem like everybody will agree cuz they wont.The facts are there and u cant argue them.Though Super Man is more powerful then Hulk(meaning he has more powers)its impossible for him or anybody else to be stronger.Why?cuz his strength is unlimited.A fight always depends on the writer.If your gonna write that Supes wins then the fight is gonna have to last 3 pages,cuz he's gonna have to knock him out quick or else it last long and by then Hulk is too strong.I said Supes is more powerful,but what power does he have that could actually play a part in the fight?Super speed?ok he hits Hulk a thousand times in a second,and pisses him off even more.To tell u the truth I see both of them near death at the end of it all.But thats where Hulks advantages come into play against all comers:He just keeps on ticking.Every hero died in Hulk:the end.all except HUlk.
You know what makes your post so funny? The fact you made a big speech about us saying the same things and that nobody will agree. Yet you still write a huge paragraph about how the HULK will win, while mostly repeating stuff that's already been said.

__________________

SPIDEY QUIPS SONY! JUST ASK BENDIS AND WATCH!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
DACMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:37 AM   #54
DACMAN
The Spidey Fan
 
DACMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 11,358
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkibe
Exactly. There will never be a clearly defined winner because they are arguably the 2 most popular characters in comic book history. Marvel would never let Superman beat the Hulk in a Marvel book because Hulk fans would go ape ****, and DC would never let the Hulk win in a DC book for the same reasons. We can argue until we're blue in the face but it's never gonna get settled.
I thought I made a good case.

But it's just all in fun. Since day one when the world had two fictional characters, I'm sure two or more guys sat around and argued over whoe'd beat who.

__________________

SPIDEY QUIPS SONY! JUST ASK BENDIS AND WATCH!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
DACMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:32 PM   #55
MR.Fixit
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 143
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

It was meant to be funny.glad u caught on there scholar

MR.Fixit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:12 PM   #56
torkibe
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 581
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby_Temple
Hahahaha. We both finally agree torkibe. Nice arguing with. Sorry for calling you a fanboy and for the other things I said that were "quite" aggressive. I did not mean them. I just want to see your reaction and flare up the debate. You did made alot of good points. *thumbs up*
lol, yeah... Apology accepted and I apologize in kind. I pretty much said the things I said for the same reasons you did. You made some good points as well. Not as good as mine, but not bad

torkibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:30 PM   #57
DACMAN
The Spidey Fan
 
DACMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 11,358
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.Fixit
It was meant to be funny.glad u caught on there scholar
Hey, just because you're not funny doesn't mean you have to get all pissy with me.

__________________

SPIDEY QUIPS SONY! JUST ASK BENDIS AND WATCH!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
DACMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:26 PM   #58
Toby_Temple
Side-Kick
 
Toby_Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,132
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkibe
lol, yeah... Apology accepted and I apologize in kind. I pretty much said the things I said for the same reasons you did. You made some good points as well. Not as good as mine, but not bad
Honestly, I do think Superman has the upperhand. There is this one comics where he did used his superspeed to dodge every punches this strong being made. I just don't rememder what it is. What I remembered aside from above is that Superman's costume was different, but looks better.

__________________
click me!
Toby_Temple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 10:57 PM   #59
rodhulk
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 8,000
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

As argued over and over, Supes would mostly likely take it if there was an early victory, aside from that, the Hulk is favored. Supes tried using his speed in one fight against the Hulk and he hurt himself. Hulk just asked if that's all he's got.

Even pre-crisis Supes would not equal a really ticked Hulk in the strength dept. Pre-crisis Supes has never been said to be limitless, something said that is quite possible with the Hulk.

People argue falsely, Hulk can't get mad forever. Really? Where do the comics say that? Hulk is a little different than normal humans therefore there's no reason he can't get madder and madder forever.

__________________
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

(Isaiah 53:5)
rodhulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:03 AM   #60
DACMAN
The Spidey Fan
 
DACMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 11,358
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Well, I guess this answers all our questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bj6M...0vs%20Superman

__________________

SPIDEY QUIPS SONY! JUST ASK BENDIS AND WATCH!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
DACMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:07 AM   #61
DACMAN
The Spidey Fan
 
DACMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 11,358
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Aw right. JK

But tell me this isn't awsome! One guy did this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ2Dq...0vs%20Superman

__________________

SPIDEY QUIPS SONY! JUST ASK BENDIS AND WATCH!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
DACMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:04 PM   #62
Toby_Temple
Side-Kick
 
Toby_Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,132
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodhulk
As argued over and over, Supes would mostly likely take it if there was an early victory, aside from that, the Hulk is favored. Supes tried using his speed in one fight against the Hulk and he hurt himself. Hulk just asked if that's all he's got.

Even pre-crisis Supes would not equal a really ticked Hulk in the strength dept. Pre-crisis Supes has never been said to be limitless, something said that is quite possible with the Hulk.

People argue falsely, Hulk can't get mad forever. Really? Where do the comics say that? Hulk is a little different than normal humans therefore there's no reason he can't get madder and madder forever.
I do favor Hulk over Superman. And I agree that in an early fight, Hulk goes down.

__________________
click me!
Toby_Temple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:12 PM   #63
ddubbz08
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Orlando
Posts: 57
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFerret
The Hulk.

Purple pants always beats red underwear.
i agree

ddubbz08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:55 AM   #64
DACMAN
The Spidey Fan
 
DACMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 11,358
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkibe
Hulk has NOT shown that he can surpass the Strength of Superman or Doomsday. Yes, in THEORY he could, but as of yet he hasn't. To say he can do it EASILY is retarded. If it was so easy, then why does Emil own him all the time?

Doomsday is constantly evolving to overcome whatever it is he cannot defeat, or that hurts him. Dying at the hands of Superman made him MUCH more powerful when he came back. Even with the added powers of a Motherbox Superman couldn't defeat him a second time.
I used to buy into that "you can't beat Doomsday the same way twice" stuff until I read the new Superman Doomsday book. Doomsday is beaten down by Superman. He even breaks one of his boney extentions on Superman's chest. If what you say is true there is no way Superman could have beaten him again with his bare hands, yet he did.

And as far as Emil, there are two things about that. One is that Emil is as strong as Thor or Juggernaut so of course he gives the HULK a hard time. But every fight I've ever read ends with the HULK getting so mad as to passing the Abominations strenght level and then kicking his @s$ up and down the street.

__________________

SPIDEY QUIPS SONY! JUST ASK BENDIS AND WATCH!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
DACMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 01:50 AM   #65
Toby_Temple
Side-Kick
 
Toby_Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,132
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACMAN
I used to buy into that "you can't beat Doomsday the same way twice" stuff until I read the new Superman Doomsday book. Doomsday is beaten down by Superman. He even breaks one of his boney extentions on Superman's chest. If what you say is true there is no way Superman could have beaten him again with his bare hands, yet he did.

And as far as Emil, there are two things about that. One is that Emil is as strong as Thor or Juggernaut so of course he gives the HULK a hard time. But every fight I've ever read ends with the HULK getting so mad as to passing the Abominations strenght level and then kicking his @s$ up and down the street.
Comics are always inconsistent. That's why in any VS thread, I don't rely on them. In comics, you'll see Hulk thrashing the entire Avengers, then in another comics he is owned by a giant snake. Get what I mean.

As for Hulk vs Superman, if Superman is going to have a slugfest against Hulk, Superman would loose. But in an all out fight, Superman is smarter and has wider array of abilities aside from super strength and durability. An extremely mad Hulk would be suicide for Superman if he fights Hulk without using his brain. But if he fights shrewdly, Hulk will definitely loose.

__________________
click me!
Toby_Temple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 03:18 AM   #66
lokisixnine
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: With your mom
Posts: 104
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

superman

lokisixnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 09:31 AM   #67
lokisixnine
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: With your mom
Posts: 104
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

superman

lokisixnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 02:47 PM   #68
XSpidercideX
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 795
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

If Goku can't beat Superman then there is no hope for Hulk.

XSpidercideX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 04:24 PM   #69
Symbiote Hulk
Banned User
 
Symbiote Hulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 966
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

I don't think Superman beat Goku (Who is Way OP)

The facts:
Hulk has healing factor Superman doesnt
Hulk is stronger then Superman
Hulk's thunder clap owns Superman (because of his sensitive hearing)

Early fight: Su perman beats Hulk
But in the end: Hulk owns Su perman

Symbiote Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:16 PM   #70
DACMAN
The Spidey Fan
 
DACMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 11,358
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSpidercideX
If Goku can't beat Superman then there is no hope for Hulk.
Goku is a pussy. No one beats the HULK. HULK is strongest one there is. HULK smash big hair.

__________________

SPIDEY QUIPS SONY! JUST ASK BENDIS AND WATCH!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
DACMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:59 PM   #71
Mr. Green
Where the Wild Hulks Are
 
Mr. Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The QC.
Posts: 3,806
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

I think arguing about Goku fighting ANY Marvel or DC character is kind of rediculous. In the DBZ world people like Goku can destroy planets but not be able to hurt bad guys who probably aren't as hard to destroy as planets anyway. Nothing really makes any sense.

Hulk has done some pretty unbeleivable things himself, but never quite as rediculous as DBZ.

What really matters is Marvel > DBZ.

Mr. Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 05:38 PM   #72
Symbiote Hulk
Banned User
 
Symbiote Hulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 966
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
I think arguing about Goku fighting ANY Marvel or DC character is kind of rediculous. In the DBZ world people like Goku can destroy planets but not be able to hurt bad guys who probably aren't as hard to destroy as planets anyway. Nothing really makes any sense.

Hulk has done some pretty unbeleivable things himself, but never quite as rediculous as DBZ.

What really matters is Marvel > DBZ.
Indeed

Edit: Well unless it's Goku VS Galactus

Symbiote Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:49 PM   #73
DACMAN
The Spidey Fan
 
DACMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 11,358
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioted Hulk
I don't think Superman beat Goku (Who is Way OP)

The facts:
Hulk has healing factor Superman doesnt
Hulk is stronger then Superman
Hulk's thunder clap owns Superman (because of his sensitive hearing)

Early fight: Su perman beats Hulk
But in the end: Hulk owns Su perman
Good point about the thunder clap. I always use that as the big guns when talking to my buddies about Supes vs Jade Jaw. And I totally agree about the Supes taking HULK for the first round. He's faster and maybe stronger for a while. But as the fight goes on the fight will quickly turn to the HULK's favore.

Besides, I was thinking. Superman can leap tall buildings in a single bound. Because as we know his legs are extremely strong. And then we have the HULK who weights more than half a ton and can launch himself an easy 3-4 miles ( I have an issue that he jumps 1000 miles because he's pissed). Shouldn't that prove the HULK's greater strenght?

__________________

SPIDEY QUIPS SONY! JUST ASK BENDIS AND WATCH!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
DACMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:52 PM   #74
torkibe
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 581
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACMAN
Besides, I was thinking. Superman can leap tall buildings in a single bound. Because as we know his legs are extremely strong. And then we have the HULK who weights more than half a ton and can launch himself an easy 3-4 miles ( I have an issue that he jumps 1000 miles because he's pissed). Shouldn't that prove the HULK's greater strenght?
Please, please, PLEASE tell me that's a joke! Yes, Golden age Superman "Leapt tall buildings in a single bound" and was "faster than a speeding bullet". He has come a long way since then...

torkibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:35 PM   #75
DACMAN
The Spidey Fan
 
DACMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 11,358
Default Re: Who Would Really Win?

...and yet you've said nothing to refute my thought on the subject. Please, please, please tell me you actually have something of substance to say next time. Besides, as far as I know, the Golden age Superman is the strongerst of the Supes.

__________________

SPIDEY QUIPS SONY! JUST ASK BENDIS AND WATCH!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
DACMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.