The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Comic Books > DC Comics

View Poll Results: What kind of person are you?
Batman 117 68.82%
Superman 53 31.18%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2004, 02:28 PM   #76
Gmanofsteel
Side-Kick
 
Gmanofsteel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hoosierville
Posts: 8,995
Default Re: Batman or Superman

i am dark...very dark....




















__________________
Coalition of the Welling
K.eep R.outh A.way
Gmanofsteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 08:32 PM   #77
Diamondhead
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Planet earth
Posts: 1,489
Default Re: Batman or Superman

Batman is just a cry baby boy still mourning over the death of is parent ,when is he going to get over it ?
Superman never really mourn over Krypton !
It's obvious for me !
beside those "bad" man franchise and those "brats" fan made me hate the character soooo much now.

Diamondhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 08:34 PM   #78
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 66,853
Default Re: Batman or Superman


__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 08:49 PM   #79
Bat-Mantis
Side-Kick
 
Bat-Mantis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The United States of WHATEVAH
Posts: 3,964
Default Re: Batman or Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis
Don't even try to understand it... you'll go insane from to the sheer idiocy of the guy.

Bat-Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 10:55 AM   #80
Ultimate_Superman
Banned User
 
Ultimate_Superman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Earth One
Posts: 12,000
Default Re: Batman or Superman

For thee Batman fans enjoy







Ultimate_Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 11:06 AM   #81
Bat-Mantis
Side-Kick
 
Bat-Mantis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The United States of WHATEVAH
Posts: 3,964
Default Re: Batman or Superman

What? Are you trying to prove you're gay or something?

Bat-Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 11:10 AM   #82
Ultimate_Superman
Banned User
 
Ultimate_Superman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Earth One
Posts: 12,000
Default Re: Batman or Superman

no that Batman has issues with keeping little boys around he has that Jackson thing going on with little boys and you say Batman is better then Superman atleast Superman never put him self in this positon.


Last edited by Ultimate_Superman; 11-18-2004 at 11:18 AM.
Ultimate_Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 11:11 AM   #83
Ultimate_Superman
Banned User
 
Ultimate_Superman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Earth One
Posts: 12,000
Default Re: Batman or Superman

This is not the first time it was brought up. Back in the 40's when congress tried to get rid of comics they said the same thing.

Ultimate_Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 12:02 PM   #84
Bat-Mantis
Side-Kick
 
Bat-Mantis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The United States of WHATEVAH
Posts: 3,964
Default Re: Batman or Superman

You are such an idiot.

Bat-Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 12:04 PM   #85
Ultimate_Superman
Banned User
 
Ultimate_Superman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Earth One
Posts: 12,000
Default Re: Batman or Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat-Mantis
You are such an idiot.
...

Ultimate_Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:35 AM   #86
Erzengel
Hype Award Winner
 
Erzengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 60,844
Default Re: Batman or Superman

I think I have more of the "morals" of Superman but I do like Batman more.

Erzengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:41 AM   #87
CConn
Fountainhead of culture.
 
CConn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Peter North's Southern Headquarters
Posts: 57,586
Default Re: Batman or Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateSuperman
...
You bastard. Going into the Batboards, and stealing our embarrassing Batman pictures...you should be ashamed.


__________________
It's like a non-consecutive 24-hour dance party.
CConn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 11:29 AM   #88
hey yo its sean
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 7,191
Default Re: Batman or Superman

Seriously though, UltimateSuperman, you are indeed an idiot. I'd even go as far as calling you a "Bat-troll." You can't deny it.

Anyway, i'd probably want to be Superman(because of all the insane abilities n such), but i am more of a Batman. Superman is too unrealistically good-natured and "clean." To me, it's very annoying.

hey yo its sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 01:10 PM   #89
Sabotage8475
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 484
Default Re: Batman or Superman

"Bat-troll."

Indeed his is. He's probably affriad or in denial that deep down in side he likes Batman too. That he actually finds something appealing about the character. Or perhaps he can't grasp the concept of the character, and instead of trying to understand the character, he would rather just bad-mouth it to no end. OR perhaps he's just really jealous from mere fact that Batman's a more interesting character with a conflict. Where Superman.. there is no conflict. Whatever the case, I like both characters. But Batman has always been my favorite. I feel no need to visit the Superman boards and lambast the character just to make the one of my choosing look better.

Sabotage8475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 05:35 PM   #90
Batfan14
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 40
Default Re: Batman or Superman

Batman's a better character

But with his Rouge of Villians

he Just whoops Supe's a**

Im p***ed that they put Superman at the front of the JL Logo...

Batfan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 02:21 AM   #91
Go God Go!
Bella la Luce Eterna
 
Go God Go!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vigodaville
Posts: 959
Default Re: Batman or Superman

Batman.

Go God Go! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 08:17 AM   #92
The Sage
Officially a 30 Year Man.
SHH! Global Moderator
 
The Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In the Sage's lair
Posts: 44,222
Default Re: Batman or Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateSuperman
no that Batman has issues with keeping little boys around he has that Jackson thing going on with little boys and you say Batman is better then Superman atleast Superman never put him self in this positon.
Sure he hasn't...

__________________
Probably the best speculation piece on Warner Bros' plans for its DC Cinematic Universe: http://www.sixokay.com/2013/11/23/ma...bout-superman/
The Sage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 04:14 PM   #93
Go God Go!
Bella la Luce Eterna
 
Go God Go!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vigodaville
Posts: 959
Default Re: Batman or Superman

hehe

Go God Go! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 10:06 AM   #94
Ultimate_Superman
Banned User
 
Ultimate_Superman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Earth One
Posts: 12,000
Default Re: Batman or Superman

I am not ashame to admit that I do like Batman the reason I poke fun at him so much because there are many of you Batman fanboys who think Batman can beat anyone with the prep time. Other then that I think Batman is great second to Superman.

Ultimate_Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 10:56 AM   #95
Go God Go!
Bella la Luce Eterna
 
Go God Go!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Vigodaville
Posts: 959
Default Re: Batman or Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateSuperman
I am not ashame to admit that I do like Batman the reason I poke fun at him so much because there are many of you Batman fanboys who think Batman can beat anyone with the prep time. Other then that I think Batman is great second to Superman.
You do realize all the prep-tim stuff is joking around, right? The reason Batman fans think Batman can beat Superman is...he has.

Go God Go! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 11:07 AM   #96
zanos
Banned User
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 6,811
Default Re: Batman or Superman

Batman is the cooler character but there are just so many really interesting stories you can write around him. With Superman it's almost infinite whether it be in the comics or in the animated tv shows. Even in the movies Superman has gotten the upper hand in terms of storytelling.

zanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 11:30 AM   #97
Ultimate_Superman
Banned User
 
Ultimate_Superman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Earth One
Posts: 12,000
Default Re: Batman or Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go God Go!
You do realize all the prep-tim stuff is joking around, right? The reason Batman fans think Batman can beat Superman is...he has.
And you do realize most of the time I and joking only sometimes I like to piss off Bat-Fans most of the time I could care less about which one is better.

Ultimate_Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 12:23 PM   #98
LorDZeeD
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: London
Posts: 336
Default Re: Batman or Superman

bats, but only because of the supermen that give me that sense of balance. my own concept of a perfect world depresses the hell out of me and without a clark to remind bruce of the light that exists within everyone, including himself, the batman ideology would either lead to an out of control depression or need to be abandoned in favour of something totally new - an even scarier concept.

yes i'm batman, but only because of the supermen, and i thank you all for being there.

LorDZeeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 05:00 PM   #99
CLARKY
Side-Kick
 
CLARKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: france
Posts: 2,634
Default Re: Batman or Superman

batman first and only......but never without superman!I can't imagine one without the other one.4 me they are the 2 faces of the same coin...and I choose the side depending of my mood: I can't be always superman-like and it's easier to be brooding and dark...but not always.Personnally I voted Superman but I'm both!

CLARKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 07:32 AM   #100
Ultimate_Superman
Banned User
 
Ultimate_Superman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Earth One
Posts: 12,000
Default Re: Batman or Superman

Well you might have to get use to seeing one with outh the other if DC doesn't settle this law suit.

Ultimate_Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.