The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men 1, 2 & 3

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2005, 04:22 PM   #251
-∆-
Fallen
 
-∆-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Depths Hollow
Posts: 2,149
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

As Paris Hilton says,

"No your suppose to insert here...."

wait I mean

"Thats hot"

LOL

(I despise her)

__________________
The system is corrupt.

-∆- is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 04:27 PM   #252
-∆-
Fallen
 
-∆-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Depths Hollow
Posts: 2,149
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neto Magnus
ah now i'm hungry.


hey how come you never put this up...

Ive got jungle fever, shes got jungle fever
Weve got jungle fever, were in love
Shes gone black-boy crazy, Ive gone white-girl hazy
Aint no thinking maybe, were in love
Shes got jungle fever, Ive got jungle fever
Weve got jungle fever, were in love
Ive gone white-girl crazy, shes gone black-boy hazy
Were each others baby, were in love

Ive got jungle fever, shes got jungle fever
Weve got jungle fever, were in love
Shes gone black-boy crazy, Ive gone white-girl hazy
Aint no thinking maybe, were in love

She cant love me, I cant love her
Cause they say were the wrong color
Staring, gloating, laughing, looking
Like weve done something wrong
Because we show love strong, get real, come on
Calling us names too bad to mention
But we pay them no attention
For color blind are inner feelings
If we feel happiness
And know our loves the best, forget their mess

__________________
The system is corrupt.

-∆- is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 04:29 PM   #253
Endeavor
Que bolŠ con el timbeque?
 
Endeavor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: FL
Posts: 6,047
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by -∆-
Paris Hilton...
...
(I despise her)

Me too, she's such a waste of space.

__________________
"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."
-- Peter David

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel
The X-Men films are like an abusive boyfriend.
They treat you well, (X-Men 1 and 2) and then they show their true colors (X3 and Wolverine: Origins), then they promise that they can change (X-Men: First Class and The Wolverine), now you see them with a prostitute. (X-Men: DOTFP)
Endeavor is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 04:35 PM   #254
-∆-
Fallen
 
-∆-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Depths Hollow
Posts: 2,149
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeavor
Me too, she's such a waste of space.
Ditto, how anyone can find her 'hot' is just downright blind...I hate socialites that cant do anything better with mummy and daddy's money.

__________________
The system is corrupt.

-∆- is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 04:37 PM   #255
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay
 
Lightning Strykez!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where Mortals Fear To Tread
Posts: 30,901
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Paris is a skank.

And so is Britney.

And sad to say, as much as I love her as an actress, Mean Girls' Lindsay Lohan is catching up with their ho-ness.

__________________
The only advantage you'll ever have over me is that you can kiss my ass...and I can't.

Lightning Strykez! is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 04:42 PM   #256
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 34,547
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Based on the movies Rogue/Logan is a more sensical pairing than Storm/Logan .

There are a lot more fan-sites for that pairing anyway.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 04:44 PM   #257
HighVoltage
Side-Kick
 
HighVoltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,823
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neto Magnus
ah now i'm hungry.


hey how come you never put this up...

Wow!!!!

Cool X-Pic.

__________________
With Prep Time Aunt May Can Kill Batman!
HighVoltage is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 04:46 PM   #258
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay
 
Lightning Strykez!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where Mortals Fear To Tread
Posts: 30,901
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne
Based on the movies Rogue/Logan is a more sensical pairing than Storm/Logan .

There are a lot more fan-sites for that pairing anyway.
I don't think so. Rogue has been clearly established with the teeny-bopper X-Kids group in the Mansion. X1 showed that Logan could very well be older than the Professor himself. Putting them together would be...like R.Kelly/ Aaliyah...gross and illegal. Audiences would not approve.

Also, there are dozens of sites in favor of Storm/Logan love. I don't see very many in support of anything related to Rogue and Logan. Now, Rogue and Gambit is a different story.

__________________
The only advantage you'll ever have over me is that you can kiss my ass...and I can't.

Lightning Strykez! is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 04:51 PM   #259
Endeavor
Que bolŠ con el timbeque?
 
Endeavor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: FL
Posts: 6,047
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by -∆-
Ditto, how anyone can find her 'hot' is just downright blind...I hate socialites that cant do anything better with mummy and daddy's money.
Yeah anybody can become a celeb if they pump out enough $ to the media.
I remember when ET and other trade programs started dropping her name out of the blue. They just started saying "Paris is doing this and that in such city" and I'm like WTF? Who is this skinny b|tch and why are they talking about her? The funny thing is that's what everybody thought at first, until they forcefed people enough Paris poison that she seeped her way into their collective consciousness (damn mindless drones!).

__________________
"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."
-- Peter David

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel
The X-Men films are like an abusive boyfriend.
They treat you well, (X-Men 1 and 2) and then they show their true colors (X3 and Wolverine: Origins), then they promise that they can change (X-Men: First Class and The Wolverine), now you see them with a prostitute. (X-Men: DOTFP)
Endeavor is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 05:02 PM   #260
-∆-
Fallen
 
-∆-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Depths Hollow
Posts: 2,149
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strikez!
Paris is a skank.

And so is Britney.

And sad to say, as much as I love her as an actress, Mean Girls' Lindsay Lohan is catching up with their ho-ness.
Oh my gosh yes Lindsay Lohan image is totally getting out of hand. Its so sad, people always complain about how people don't actually 'sell out', but definetly these three girls (not women girls) act so immature, going around literally selling them selves like prositutes. Im a guy, and I see what they are doing morally wrong.

Britney worse though, she literally bought herself a baby...watch how will here that Kevin and Brittney will divorce....


Oh dont even let me start with Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise is worser than most of those sexual predators out there. Pretty much he bats his eyes, shows off for Katie, knowing good and well that Katie is your pretty much fan-girl, now she gotten herself all knocked up.


F*** SCIENTOLOGY!!

I can't wait till the apocalypse...

__________________
The system is corrupt.

-∆- is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 05:04 PM   #261
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 34,547
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strikez!
I don't think so. Rogue has been clearly established with the teeny-bopper X-Kids group in the Mansion. X1 showed that Logan could very well be older than the Professor himself. Putting them together would be...like R.Kelly/ Aaliyah...gross and illegal. Audiences would not approve.

Also, there are dozens of sites in favor of Storm/Logan love. I don't see very many in support of anything related to Rogue and Logan. Now, Rogue and Gambit is a different story.
Rogue and Logan actually had a personal connection in the movies. Something Storm and Logan have never had.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 05:05 PM   #262
Endeavor
Que bolŠ con el timbeque?
 
Endeavor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: FL
Posts: 6,047
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Holmes is pregnant?

Well I guess we now know for sure that it was Kidman who was the steril one.

__________________
"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."
-- Peter David

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel
The X-Men films are like an abusive boyfriend.
They treat you well, (X-Men 1 and 2) and then they show their true colors (X3 and Wolverine: Origins), then they promise that they can change (X-Men: First Class and The Wolverine), now you see them with a prostitute. (X-Men: DOTFP)
Endeavor is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 05:09 PM   #263
-∆-
Fallen
 
-∆-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Depths Hollow
Posts: 2,149
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeavor
Holmes is pregnant?

Well I guess we now know for sure that it was Kidman who was the steril one.

LOL BUST!

Yep, my babies momma is knocked up again, oh well atleast Ill be expecting some of that child support checkage to help finance my empire of doom!

__________________
The system is corrupt.

-∆- is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 05:20 PM   #264
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 34,547
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

It disgusts me that Holmes and Cruise had to bring a child into their little charaude. I feel bad for the child.

Just like I feel bad for Nicholas Cage's baby boy who was forced with the name of KAL-EL upon him.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 05:23 PM   #265
-∆-
Fallen
 
-∆-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Depths Hollow
Posts: 2,149
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne
It disgusts me that Holmes and Cruise had to bring a child into their little charaude. I feel bad for the child.

Just like I feel bad for Nicholas Cage's baby boy who was forced with the name of KAL-EL upon him.

Aye it is, but don't be talking about my baby mama like that, its all Cruieses fault that sexual predator. Hes just like every other guy, tricking a girl (or a guy) to have sex with him *LOL*

Oh yeah Kevin Smith named his little girl Harley Quinn, although thats way better than KAL-EL, that little kid is so going to get beat up in grade school, either that kids are going to start wearing kryptonite to school.

__________________
The system is corrupt.

-∆- is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 05:26 PM   #266
HighVoltage
Side-Kick
 
HighVoltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,823
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by -∆-
Aye it is, but don't be talking about my baby mama like that, its all Cruieses fault that sexual predator. Hes just like every other guy, tricking a girl (or a guy) to have sex with him *LOL*

Oh yeah Kevin Smith named his little girl Harley Quinn, although thats way better than KAL-EL, that little kid is so going to get beat up in grade school, either that kids are going to start wearing kryptonite to school.
Hahahaha.

__________________
With Prep Time Aunt May Can Kill Batman!
HighVoltage is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 05:30 PM   #267
HighVoltage
Side-Kick
 
HighVoltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,823
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Backing with My X-MEN.

Gambit should be Stormīs Boyfriend, since Rogue is Wolverineīs Girlfriend.




__________________
With Prep Time Aunt May Can Kill Batman!

Last edited by HighVoltage; 10-07-2005 at 05:34 PM.
HighVoltage is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 05:35 PM   #268
-∆-
Fallen
 
-∆-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Depths Hollow
Posts: 2,149
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Your just aching for some pedaphile action in X-3 aren't ya

__________________
The system is corrupt.

-∆- is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 05:40 PM   #269
HighVoltage
Side-Kick
 
HighVoltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,823
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by -∆-
Your just aching for some pedaphile action in X-3 aren't ya
Me??

But this relationship is part of X-Movies.






__________________
With Prep Time Aunt May Can Kill Batman!
HighVoltage is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 05:48 PM   #270
-∆-
Fallen
 
-∆-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Depths Hollow
Posts: 2,149
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

No, that relationship is more of a Father Figure, to a Daughter, not the type of love action your thinking of.

__________________
The system is corrupt.

-∆- is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 06:09 PM   #271
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 34,547
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by -∆-
No, that relationship is more of a Father Figure, to a Daughter, not the type of love action your thinking of.
Tell that to the folks who run WRFA.com.

But yeah, you are right. Its not that kind of relationship at all.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 06:17 PM   #272
-∆-
Fallen
 
-∆-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Depths Hollow
Posts: 2,149
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

lol there is no WRFA.com silly rabbit tricks are for ho's!

__________________
The system is corrupt.

-∆- is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 06:27 PM   #273
Lķthien
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by -∆-
Your just aching for some pedaphile action in X-3 aren't ya
I wouldn't term it as paedophelia. The official X-2 movie site lists Rogues birthday as that of Annas, and she's 23 - hardly making Logan a paedophile. Add to that the fact that Rogue has a nice healthy dose of two very expereience men in her head means that she could hardly be called a child. Her relationship with Logan is well flushed out since X1 and they seem to have a deep bond and a real relationship. Something that could actually lead to them eventually getting together in the movies.Plus, the tent scene with Mystique in X2 hinted at something,

I don't really have a problem with a Storm/Wolverine pairing as long as it's done well and is a relationship as opposed to a desperate attempt by Fox to give Halle a more meaningful role. Nothing in the movies so far hints at any attraction, though the relationship in the comics is actually well fleshed out. I just don't want the movie to be undermined by really bad decisions for the sake of pleasing an actress who feels she's been under-utilised in a multi-character movie!


Last edited by Lķthien; 10-07-2005 at 06:32 PM. Reason: incorrect info
 
Old 10-07-2005, 07:37 PM   #274
-∆-
Fallen
 
-∆-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Depths Hollow
Posts: 2,149
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lķthien
I wouldn't term it as paedophelia. The official X-2 movie site lists Rogues birthday as that of Annas, and she's 23 - hardly making Logan a paedophile. Add to that the fact that Rogue has a nice healthy dose of two very expereience men in her head means that she could hardly be called a child. Her relationship with Logan is well flushed out since X1 and they seem to have a deep bond and a real relationship. Something that could actually lead to them eventually getting together in the movies.Plus, the tent scene with Mystique in X2 hinted at something,

I don't really have a problem with a Storm/Wolverine pairing as long as it's done well and is a relationship as opposed to a desperate attempt by Fox to give Halle a more meaningful role. Nothing in the movies so far hints at any attraction, though the relationship in the comics is actually well fleshed out. I just don't want the movie to be undermined by really bad decisions for the sake of pleasing an actress who feels she's been under-utilised in a multi-character movie!

Well first off, welcome to the boards, second, I understand, thank you for correcting, yet I find it very hard due to the fact that Wolverine has been alive for a really long time, and still even if she is 23 in the movie, its still a very drastic length to have them be lovers.

Its definetly a Parent - Child type relationship, or that older sibliing, younger sibling. Know if Rouge was a bit older maybe around Jean Grey or Storms age, than maybe will have something going. Yet just the way the met through X1 it definetly defines a Parental relationship. Nothing other than that.

__________________
The system is corrupt.

-∆- is offline  
Old 10-07-2005, 08:12 PM   #275
Intheknow101
Side-Kick
 
Intheknow101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 595
Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Is there really going to be a Storm/Wolverine romance?

::rolls around and throws up all over floor::

Intheknow101 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.