Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men 1, 2 & 3

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 08:00 AM   #301
ComicQueen
Side-Kick

Default Re: The "ROLO Factor:" A Look At Ororo & Logan's Love Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
He made this look. But who knows what he was thinking?
I like Rogue/Wolverine, i think it doesn't need to be a romance, but i'd like to see more scenes with them in X3!
*nods*

With no Gambit (which I'm partially glad to hear) they should just keep Rogue closer to Wolverine since they share a tight bond. X2's best scenes are when Anna & Hugh interacted and were more interesting to watch than Marsden & Janssen. Hmmm... I think I stole a film reviewers words there.

I think if you goto WHYY's Patrick Stoner makes a comment to Hugh & Anna about the future of their characters, etc. It's interesting that a Reporter brought this up and felt so strongly about them being paired together.

Hugh & Anna Interview

Although, my biggest dream would be to see Rogue and Colossus get closer/romantic due to Bobby's relationship forming with Kitty. I think they would make an interesting couple.

Old 10-09-2005, 08:06 AM   #302
ljr
Side-Kick

Who said that about wolvy and rogue.which is just wrong-they are better father/daugter,big brother/little sister.anything else would creep me out,and a I still think ppl are gettingt the wrong idea about their relationship,cause they don't know the material and hugh and anna have great chemistry which has nothing to do with their characters.Plus colossos and rogue-errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no.

Old 10-09-2005, 09:04 AM   #303
ComicQueen
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljr
Who said that about wolvy and rogue.which is just wrong-they are better father/daugter,big brother/little sister.anything else would creep me out,and a I still think ppl are gettingt the wrong idea about their relationship,cause they don't know the material and hugh and anna have great chemistry which has nothing to do with their characters.
Don't worry they aren't doing that which is another problem with this last installment. Even the relationship subtext is going to be missing.

Father/Daughter?? LOL!!!!! that's funny, you should give an example instead of making wild claims like that. Don't think I've seen anything in their relationship that was that LOL! Boy, I've heard them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljr
Plus colossos and rogue-errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no.
Uh, yeah. Would be perfect and that would be a very interesting pairing compare to Bobby/Rogue blech!

Daniel and Anna look good together too

Old 10-09-2005, 09:05 AM   #304
Jan Irisi
Side-Kick

Jesus, give it up already...........

Old 10-09-2005, 09:15 AM   #305
TheDevil
Banned User

Got life, much?

Old 10-09-2005, 09:20 AM   #306
Jan Irisi
Side-Kick

Yes yes, we all know that you've "left the fandom" And we all know you'll be back again, this time with a Cudmore/Paquin website, and you'll pollute the internet once again.

Just leave already. Do us a favor and leave...this time keep your word. Stop lying. Stop harassing people via e-mail and spreading more lies.

Just leave.

Old 10-09-2005, 09:29 AM   #307
TheDevil
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Irisi
Yes yes, we all know that you've "left the fandom" And we all know you'll be back again, this time with a Cudmore/Paquin website, and you'll pollute the internet once again.

Just leave already. Do us a favor and leave...this time keep your word. Stop lying. Stop harassing people via e-mail and spreading more lies.

Just leave.

Old 10-09-2005, 09:33 AM   #308
Jan Irisi
Side-Kick

Good. You agree. So we won't be seeing you around here anymore? Can't say I'm saddened by that. I'm actually quite glad.

Old 10-09-2005, 09:43 AM   #309
TheDevil
Banned User

Back on topic. please :-D

Old 10-09-2005, 09:44 AM   #310
Jan Irisi
Side-Kick

Leave.

Old 10-09-2005, 09:52 AM   #311
TheDevil
Banned User

Take it to PM land. No one wants to hear.

Old 10-09-2005, 09:52 AM   #312
Jan Irisi
Side-Kick

Leave.

Old 10-09-2005, 02:33 PM   #313
N_z0
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicQueen
Father/Daughter?? LOL!!!!! that's funny, you should give an example instead of making wild claims like that. Don't think I've seen anything in their relationship that was that LOL! Boy, I've heard them all.
If anything, that description's closer to the Movie-Wolverine-Rogue relationship than the word 'couple' will ever be. It's pretty obvious that Singer was trying to go with the precedents that came before it, Wolverine's bonds with the younger female X-men from the comics, Kitty, Jubilee.

Quote:
Although, my biggest dream would be to see Rogue and Colossus get closer/romantic due to Bobby's relationship forming with Kitty. I think they would make an interesting couple.
It's funny how someone would be so against Logan and Storm hooking up (i don't like it either) but turn up and say that they support these two couplings (Rogue/Colossus, Bobby/kitty).

Old 10-09-2005, 09:01 PM   #314
Ballistic Liz
Side-Kick

I still say no to ROLO!

Queen of Vengeance / ~LOST SOUL~
Old 10-09-2005, 09:07 PM   #315
JP
To me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistic Liz
I still say no to ROLO!
Liz! Where have you been?

Old 10-09-2005, 09:07 PM   #316
XBoy
Big Will

I hope Wolvie and Rogue never get it on in any of these movies, because seriously, it would just be wrong.

Rogue's whole demeanour and angle when it comes to Wolverine is that she looks up to him as a father figure, it's so clear to see that.

As for Storm and Wolverine ... Not sure what I think about it. But Halle's the hottest Storm in the world and Hugh's got the whole dangerous bad boy thing going on with Wolverine, so together it could be something. But I don't know. I kinda like the Wolverine/Jean thing a whole lot better, because at least that was established in the first two movies (chemistry between those characters). It would be a whole lot of random if Storm and Wolverine started lip locking in every other scene.

Old 10-10-2005, 12:04 AM   #317
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBoy
I hope Wolvie and Rogue never get it on in any of these movies, because seriously, it would just be wrong.

Rogue's whole demeanour and angle when it comes to Wolverine is that she looks up to him as a father figure, it's so clear to see that.
Exactly! Which is why I am constantly baffled by those what want this kind of development in the films! I mean, say what you want about Logan and Ororo being together but at least they'd be consenting ADULTS.

Besides, let's be honest here--Anna Paquin doesn't exactly project the vibe of a grown WOMAN. Her body especially is still very pubescent looking, very innocent. She's a young girl, or at best a young woman. But nothing that a character played by an actor like Hugh Jackman would realistically think about banging...unless he's sick.

Old 10-10-2005, 12:13 AM   #318
Downhere
Jeremiah 33:3

Quote:

As for Storm and Wolverine ... Not sure what I think about it. But Halle's the hottest Storm in the world and Hugh's got the whole dangerous bad boy thing going on with Wolverine, so together it could be something. But I don't know. I kinda like the Wolverine/Jean thing a whole lot better, because at least that was established in the first two movies (chemistry between those characters). It would be a whole lot of random if Storm and Wolverine started lip locking in every other scene.
While I agree with you, Rogue hasn't only looked up to Wolverine as a father figure. You can tell there was more there when she communicated with him and things. I think Singer purposely wanted to add chemistry between them. But it is one sided. Wolverine doesn't want her in that way...but at times Rogue seems like she likes him, likes him. But with Wolverine you can tell he just thinks that he is the father figure kind of deal. Which is why when Mystique changed to Rogue they show wolverine with an Agh kind of face.

Old 10-10-2005, 12:17 AM   #319
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Agreed Downhere.

Rogue has a schoolgirl crush on Logan, and she will eventually outgrow it methinks...especially with all of the other hot boys around her (Rasputin, Bobby, Gambit--if he ever makes it in, etc.).

Old 10-10-2005, 12:19 AM   #320
Downhere
Jeremiah 33:3

True, lightning...I don't think she'll want Wolverine in that way in the future. As for X3...she will be to busy with chasing Bobby away from Kitty and all. Maybe a certain Cajun will get her attention as well.

Old 10-10-2005, 12:19 AM   #321
Hugh'sMrs
Side-Kick

Quote:
I don't know about the society you live in, but I don't know too many girls who look at their fathers flirtatiously the way Rogue looked at Wolverine.

I don't think Singer got the relationship he intended. It seems like he let a lot of heated looks between the two make it into the final film.

I remember the reporters asked Hugh and Anna about it during the press junket. A number of reviews mentioned the sexual chemistry between the pair --- saying they outshined James and Famke's Scott & Jean pairing.

It was noticed A LOT and not just by the 'shippers. They couldn't all have been imagining things.

Of course as Hugh's Mrs I want all those young X-Women to keep their paws off my man.

Old 10-10-2005, 12:24 PM   #322
TheDevil
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strikez!
Agreed Downhere.

Rogue has a schoolgirl crush on Logan, and she will eventually outgrow it methinks...especially with all of the other hot boys around her (Rasputin, Bobby, Gambit--if he ever makes it in, etc.).
Rasputin maybe.

Bobby, no.

And Gambit's not even in the equasion so that point's moot.

Her body looks anything but pubescent to me. Rollercoaster figure that looks more grown up than Hallery Berry's (who's body looks more like a 12 year old boy) or Famke (who looks more manish because of her height and built).

Old 10-10-2005, 12:26 PM   #323
JP
To me

Famke... Manish... HA!

Old 10-10-2005, 12:30 PM   #324
JoeCat
Unmatched

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevil
Rasputin maybe.

But what of Shadowcat?! I smell love triangle!!! BOO YEA

"can't absorb my powers if i phase through you, B****!"

Old 10-10-2005, 12:30 PM   #325
LittleMissVixen
Side-Kick

Halle...has the body of a 12-yr-old boy? And Famke is built like a man? ummm ok...

Closed Thread