The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

Old 01-03-2006, 03:36 PM   #51
Proximo
Side-Kick

Default Re: GreenCapts Batman & Robin: De-Assified Reviews!

Just finished downloading it and watching it, Its deffently a LITTLE better.
But its even more confusing now i think, Hard to follow the poor plot.
But in the end.. its deffently better then the original movie.

Now hurry up whit the Forever editing

Proximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 04:12 PM   #52
tekken
Side-Kick

oh man. i cant wait to see the forever one. thats gnna be so good. i thot the movie was ok by it self. but if u take the campiness away, itll be almost as good as the burton movies; besides the bright neon lights. OHH!! u shud make it black and white, lol.

tekken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 08:22 PM   #53
GreenCapt
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekken
oh man. i cant wait to see the forever one. thats gnna be so good. i thot the movie was ok by it self. but if u take the campiness away, itll be almost as good as the burton movies; besides the bright neon lights. OHH!! u shud make it black and white, lol.
LOL- you know, you MAY be onto something there! Crap man, I might play around with that now... of course if it works YOU'D get credit for that idea!

GreenCapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 08:27 PM   #54
Redskulled
Banned User

ok Im downloading the file, and its at 4%, i think it has already downloaded the dvd art and the info files, but when I try to click on the info files it says "these files are corrupt" and just a red x appears for the dvd art. Does anyone know whats going on?

Redskulled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 08:35 PM   #55
Redskulled
Banned User

yeah the image/info files are corrupted, does anyone know why or has anyone had this problem?

And what do I need to play these vob files? I was able to get one of them to play but it started acting wierd and jumping all over the place???

Last edited by Redskulled; 01-03-2006 at 08:38 PM.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:42 PM   #56
GreenCapt
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskulled
yeah the image/info files are corrupted, does anyone know why or has anyone had this problem?

And what do I need to play these vob files? I was able to get one of them to play but it started acting wierd and jumping all over the place???
Whoa hey- where are you downloading from? Actually PM me so as not to cause trouble for the SHH forums.

Old 01-04-2006, 04:16 PM   #57
Batman911
Side-Kick

happend to me as well... hes not finished downloading it yet.

you cant watch it untill its done or it will screw up. That solves all of your problems?

Batman911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 10:41 PM   #58
Redskulled
Banned User

Ok, I got to watch the De-Assified version, thanks to Greencapt being nice enough to send me a copy.

The first thing I really like about this edit is Batman. No longer is Batman the cheery, one-liner loser, but he seems to be a force to be reckoned with. I really like the part when he gets stuck in the rocket, says nothing and is quick to go after Freeze. I also enjoyed how Batman and Robin were really working together, and no longer at each others throats.

Mr. Freeze is far better in this. No more of that chill, chill, chill nonsense. He is very much reminisent of the Terminator. However poison ivy still sucks really bad, but this is an edit, and not a re-shot film.

Another plus was Bane, when ivy is walking in on him being made, it doesn't say where he came from. In the full version it flat out disregards the comic origin, but because this does not state where he came from, this is left up to interpretation, so good call Greencapt.

Overall, you took a crappy, dreadful movie and made it watchable, good job! Now...are you going to do a Batman Forever De-Assified version?

Old 01-13-2006, 11:10 AM   #59
GreenCapt
Side-Kick

Thanks for the great comments Redskulled!

As for the BF edit... its coming... BUT

I have to finish another super-secret project I'm working on right now. Details of course will follow.

Old 06-18-2006, 12:59 PM   #60
Carnotaur3
Side-Kick

Hey! I just want to know if anyone has a copy of this so I can download it. It seems myspleen is down. Hope someone can help... thanks!

Carnotaur3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:41 AM   #61
CapedCursader

Here's my question is the edit good enough to be a worthy sequel to the 90's batman film series?

CapedCursader is offline   Reply With Quote