The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men 1, 2 & 3

Old 06-01-2006, 04:09 AM   #1
boywonder13
Side-Kick

Default Ratner talks X-Men: The Last Stand DVD features!!!

Brett Ratner, director of X-Men: The Last Stand, said he will have a personally made behind-the-scenes look as part of the film's DVD release.
"I have a two-hour documentary on the making of the movie that I shot," Ratner said. "It wasn't like EPK (electronic press kit) crews coming by and filming me going, 'Oh, today we're filming the...'
"It was an in-depth making of the movie."
Ratner said he was excited about putting the DVD together.
"I think if you're an X-fan or a fan of this movie, it's going to be mind-blowing," he said.
Ratner said the DVD will contain new footage, but it won't be an extended cut.
"Probably 99 percent of the scenes I shot are in the movie, but there are other versions of it that were shot," he said. "Until I saw the movie, I wasn't sure in which direction I wanted to go. For instance, the Rogue scene. Should she get the cure or should she not get the cure? "So there was a lot of variations."

Old 06-01-2006, 04:09 AM   #2
TNC9852002
Banned User

Default Re: Ratner talks X-Men: The Last Stand DVD features!!!

It's been posted..

-TNC

Last Movies Seen (Theaters): Piranha 3D, Lottery Ticket, The Switch, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The Expendables, Step Up 3D, The Other Guys, Dinner for Schmucks, Salt, Inception, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Predators, Despicable Me, The Last Airbender, Grown Ups, Toy Story 3, The Karate Kid, The A-Team, Shrek Forever After.
Grrrr!! The SHH forums!
TNC9852002 is offline   Reply With Quote