The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Fight Club

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2006, 12:48 AM   #26
Mr. Green
Where the Wild Hulks Are
 
Mr. Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The QC.
Posts: 3,806
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class100strngth
so this is your argument for hulk being able to beat apocolypse? what exactly are you saying i mean , are you saying that i dont know **** about hulk , and saying that apocolypse can beat him is madness? Or am i underestimating the mighty hulk... im just curious would you like me to list all of apocalypses powers and his feats, The fact is apocalypse is one of the most powerful mutants on earth, and for you to even try and shake it off soo lightly stating the sheer overwhelming power of the hulk is matcheble to any foe , and that the hulk is also one of the most powerful is stupid. Your basically saying that the only power that matters for defeating an enemy is pure strength , and agility , even though the opponent , has similar strength , energy manipulation , telepathy , force field generation , immortality , and so on.... do you know anything about apocaylpse or are you just preaching pro hulk , and saying he is the best.
So I guess that's a no, you never have read a SINGLE ISSUE of the Hulk. How sad.

Mr. Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 10:23 AM   #27
Toby_Temple
Side-Kick
 
Toby_Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,132
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

I think Hulk could win. But I also think Apocalypse could win. So how are they going to fight? With or without prep time?

__________________
click me!
Toby_Temple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 04:40 PM   #28
Class100strngth
"Superman is unbeatable"
 
Class100strngth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: winnipeg , MB
Posts: 361
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
So I guess that's a no, you never have read a SINGLE ISSUE of the Hulk. How sad.
..... for some reason you keep denying the topic on hand , and refuse to give me a valid explanation how the hulk would win...?

__________________
***************
***************
***************
***************-
***************
***************
***************
Class100strngth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 07:41 PM   #29
Mr. Green
Where the Wild Hulks Are
 
Mr. Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The QC.
Posts: 3,806
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

None of Apocalypse's powers are that much of a threat to the Hulk. You obviously don't know much about the Hulk so I understand why you wouldn't know that. Energy blasts are NOT going to kill Hulk. Growing large isn't going to help either since Hulk has beat Giant Man, and Atlas who can both grow to giant heights. A forcefield may stop the X-Men, but it won't stop a pissed off Hulk, and for the record, the Hulk is ALWAYS pissed when he's fighting.

Bottom line, the Hulk beat Onslaught's physical form. Okay, Onslaught was still alive in a "mental form" but Apocalypse won't have the same luxury as Onslaught did.

I also think it's hillarious that you think Apocalypse's mental attacks would effect Hulk any more than Onslaught's did.

Point: Before you hop on the ol' Hulk-bashing bandwagon, learn a little (or something, period) about the character. Really, "kill Hulk with an energy blast?!" That is rediculous.

Mr. Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:20 PM   #30
X
Side-Kick
 
X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 24,046
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
None of Apocalypse's powers are that much of a threat to the Hulk. You obviously don't know much about the Hulk so I understand why you wouldn't know that. Energy blasts are NOT going to kill Hulk. Growing large isn't going to help either since Hulk has beat Giant Man, and Atlas who can both grow to giant heights. A forcefield may stop the X-Men, but it won't stop a pissed off Hulk, and for the record, the Hulk is ALWAYS pissed when he's fighting.

Bottom line, the Hulk beat Onslaught's physical form. Okay, Onslaught was still alive in a "mental form" but Apocalypse won't have the same luxury as Onslaught did.

I also think it's hillarious that you think Apocalypse's mental attacks would effect Hulk any more than Onslaught's did.

Point: Before you hop on the ol' Hulk-bashing bandwagon, learn a little (or something, period) about the character. Really, "kill Hulk with an energy blast?!" That is rediculous.
I know lots about The Hulk, so cutting your bull**** arguement to pieces should prove easy.

Energy blasts aren't going to kill The Hulk? The Bi-Beast was killing The Savage Hulk with energy blasts. Hulk would of died if he wasn't saved.

Forge's energy gun blew multiple holes in the Hulk.

Trauma blew The Hulk's heart out.

Three instances of energy weapons almost killing The Hulk's. What your excuse for lying?

Onslaught's mental attacks weren't effecting The Hulk? Onslaught mentally dominated The Hulk for a pretty good time.

You think everyone that grows huge is at the same power level? Stupid.

I know what I'm going to get. "You hate the Hulk and therefore you suck".

Why not, for once, back up the **** you're spewing? Stop making up excuses and adress the facts I just layed out. Just once.

Oh, that's right, you can't.

__________________
What can change the nature of a man?
X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:20 PM   #31
Toby_Temple
Side-Kick
 
Toby_Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,132
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Okay. It seems no one wants or cared to answer my question, so here is my take on this topic.

With prep time, Apocalypse will definitely win. With celestial knowledge he can augment his strength and endurance to match the likes of Hulk. He would even hire someone and empower that being to fight Hulk.

Without prep time, Hulk will pound Apocalypse to kingdom come. Why? Coz Hulk, who is, by comics definition, the most powerful creature to walk the earth, will be too much for Apocalypse who prefers to use lackeys to do his bidding instead of directly getting involve. And please take note, most powerful, not just the strongest.

__________________
click me!
Toby_Temple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 09:16 PM   #32
Mr. Green
Where the Wild Hulks Are
 
Mr. Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The QC.
Posts: 3,806
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by X
I know lots about The Hulk, so cutting your bull**** arguement to pieces should prove easy.
Hmm... Such an intelligent resoponse.
Quote:
Energy blasts aren't going to kill The Hulk? The Bi-Beast was killing The Savage Hulk with energy blasts. Hulk would of died if he wasn't saved.
Woulda, coulda, didn't happen. The Hulk has NEVER been killed, much less by energy weapons. You are just supporting my statement by listing POWERFUL energy energy weapons that have NOT killed Hulk. Nice try, jackass.
Quote:
Forge's energy gun blew multiple holes in the Hulk.
And it STILL couldn't kill the Hulk. Like I said, energy weapons can't kill Hulk. Thanks for the evidence, jackass.
Quote:
Trauma blew The Hulk's heart out.
Never read the comic, but the Hulk obviously survived and later killed Trauma. HAHAHAHA! MORE evidence to support my statment. What a jackass...
Quote:
Three instances of energy weapons almost killing The Hulk's. What your excuse for lying?
Almost only counts in horseshoes, jackass. And whats this? Lying, eh? Funny you say that after supporting my argument, jackass.
Quote:
Onslaught's mental attacks weren't effecting The Hulk? Onslaught mentally dominated The Hulk for a pretty good time.
That is true, but Onslaught sure wasn't dominating him when his head was getting caved in by Hulk's fists, was he jackass?
Quote:
You think everyone that grows huge is at the same power level? Stupid.
Never said that, jackass. I only meant that Apocalypse growing to a giant size wasn't going to secure a victory.
Quote:
I know what I'm going to get. "You hate the Hulk and therefore you suck".
I honestly don't think that you hate the Hulk. You are just a jackass who likes to argue about nothing.
Quote:
Why not, for once, back up the **** you're spewing? Stop making up excuses and adress the facts I just layed out. Just once.
That good enough for you, jackass?

Mr. Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 09:28 PM   #33
Class100strngth
"Superman is unbeatable"
 
Class100strngth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: winnipeg , MB
Posts: 361
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
None of Apocalypse's powers are that much of a threat to the Hulk. You obviously don't know much about the Hulk so I understand why you wouldn't know that. Energy blasts are NOT going to kill Hulk. Growing large isn't going to help either since Hulk has beat Giant Man, and Atlas who can both grow to giant heights. A forcefield may stop the X-Men, but it won't stop a pissed off Hulk, and for the record, the Hulk is ALWAYS pissed when he's fighting.

Bottom line, the Hulk beat Onslaught's physical form. Okay, Onslaught was still alive in a "mental form" but Apocalypse won't have the same luxury as Onslaught did.

I also think it's hillarious that you think Apocalypse's mental attacks would effect Hulk any more than Onslaught's did.

Point: Before you hop on the ol' Hulk-bashing bandwagon, learn a little (or something, period) about the character. Really, "kill Hulk with an energy blast?!" That is rediculous.
WEll through all the babble you spoke , i was referring to killing burce banner with an energy blast or in any other way. Not the hulk go back and read my posts , you should learn a litttle about what the other person is saying before you jump in with your pro unbeatable hulk mode.

__________________
***************
***************
***************
***************-
***************
***************
***************
Class100strngth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 10:03 PM   #34
Mr. Green
Where the Wild Hulks Are
 
Mr. Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The QC.
Posts: 3,806
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class100strngth
WEll through all the babble you spoke , i was referring to killing burce banner with an energy blast or in any other way. Not the hulk go back and read my posts , you should learn a litttle about what the other person is saying before you jump in with your pro unbeatable hulk mode.
Well, in that case... It still wouldn't work. Onslaught obvoiously could not revert Hulk into Bruce Banner and he had about 1 gazillion times (give or take) the psychic powers that Apocalypse has.

Let's face it, Apocalypse can't stop the X-men! How is he going to stop Hulk?!

EDIT: By the way, you asked how the Hulk would win. I told you why Apocalypse couldn't stop him from kicking his ass. Why don't YOU address THAT?


Last edited by Mr. Green; 03-19-2006 at 10:11 PM.
Mr. Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:31 PM   #35
Mad Bull
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The heart of a Gamma Bomb...
Posts: 1,781
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by X
Eh, early Jean Grey with some of Xavier's powers forced The Hulk to turn into Banner.

Controlling The Hulk mentally for any extended amount of time is a bad, bad idea. But just mentally assaulting him? Not so much so.
Lol, careful X. We can't let anyone find out you said something that was almost pro-Hulk,

Thanks for clearing that up for me, by the way,

__________________
No strategy can protect a man better than his own might.

-Tadakatsu Honda, SW2
Mad Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:34 PM   #36
Class100strngth
"Superman is unbeatable"
 
Class100strngth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: winnipeg , MB
Posts: 361
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
Well, in that case... It still wouldn't work. Onslaught obvoiously could not revert Hulk into Bruce Banner and he had about 1 gazillion times (give or take) the psychic powers that Apocalypse has.

Let's face it, Apocalypse can't stop the X-men! How is he going to stop Hulk?!

EDIT: By the way, you asked how the Hulk would win. I told you why Apocalypse couldn't stop him from kicking his ass. Why don't YOU address THAT?
First of all if they battled , and if hulk did defeat apocalypse it wouldnt be enough or anywhere near killing him. Apocalypse has been around for hundreds of years , and is immortal. The defeat that apocalypse might encounter would simply be the hulk knocking him out or making apocalypse run away . But if apocalypse had prep time , he is an extreme genius , he would have a big upperhand to the hulk, and you always have to look at the scenario where apocalypse encounters bruce banner , uses his telepathic power and keeps him in calm state while he crushes him , and kills him with one single blow.In an actual setup , prep time fight , the hulk would lose without a question, if the hulk encountered him in a rage then he would defeat apocalypse for a short time , then apocalypse would only scheme and plan an actual attack as opposed to hulks stupidity in combat. Apocalypse's powers and full extent of what he is capable , makes him one of the most powerful mutants on earth. His science and technological genius are hundreds of years in advance, and he also bears technology from Space gods. In the future if they were to fight apocalypse , having to switch his host bodies so often because get this , no body can contain the amount of power apocalypse has for a certain period of time. Thats kinda interesting makes it show a little bit more the true power of apocalypse , one might even say being in his consciousness form he could enter the hulks body and take over , becoming his new host . Using the hulks body to hone his powers , killing bruce banner for sure , and remain in his body for as long as it would take to burn out the hulks body.

__________________
***************
***************
***************
***************-
***************
***************
***************
Class100strngth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 11:43 PM   #37
Mad Bull
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The heart of a Gamma Bomb...
Posts: 1,781
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

I dunno about that. There are a lot of, how can I say it, tenants in Banner's mind. Like was mentioned before, Hulk's mind is very hard to control because it's actually made up of a collection of personalities. I doubt Apocalypse would be welcome in a place as crowded as the mind of Bruce Banner.

And even if said scenario DID play out like you say, waiting for the Hulk's body to "burn out" is probably not going to yield any short-term results.

__________________
No strategy can protect a man better than his own might.

-Tadakatsu Honda, SW2
Mad Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 12:06 AM   #38
Class100strngth
"Superman is unbeatable"
 
Class100strngth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: winnipeg , MB
Posts: 361
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Bull
I dunno about that. There are a lot of, how can I say it, tenants in Banner's mind. Like was mentioned before, Hulk's mind is very hard to control because it's actually made up of a collection of personalities. I doubt Apocalypse would be welcome in a place as crowded as the mind of Bruce Banner.

And even if said scenario DID play out like you say, waiting for the Hulk's body to "burn out" is probably not going to yield any short-term results.
I dunno i still want a scenario , of how exactly the hulk is going to defeat apocalypse from mr green? thats the scenario i gave , even if he didnt use his telepathy to calm bruce banner , time is on apocalypses side . it is only a matter of time , until apocalypse waits for him to return into bruce banner stage then its over. Even still though the scenario still works.

__________________
***************
***************
***************
***************-
***************
***************
***************
Class100strngth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 12:28 AM   #39
Toby_Temple
Side-Kick
 
Toby_Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,132
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class100strngth
First of all if they battled , and if hulk did defeat apocalypse it wouldnt be enough or anywhere near killing him. Apocalypse has been around for hundreds of years , and is immortal. The defeat that apocalypse might encounter would simply be the hulk knocking him out or making apocalypse run away . But if apocalypse had prep time , he is an extreme genius , he would have a big upperhand to the hulk, and you always have to look at the scenario where apocalypse encounters bruce banner , uses his telepathic power and keeps him in calm state while he crushes him , and kills him with one single blow.In an actual setup , prep time fight , the hulk would lose without a question, if the hulk encountered him in a rage then he would defeat apocalypse for a short time , then apocalypse would only scheme and plan an actual attack as opposed to hulks stupidity in combat. Apocalypse's powers and full extent of what he is capable , makes him one of the most powerful mutants on earth. His science and technological genius are hundreds of years in advance, and he also bears technology from Space gods. In the future if they were to fight apocalypse , having to switch his host bodies so often because get this , no body can contain the amount of power apocalypse has for a certain period of time. Thats kinda interesting makes it show a little bit more the true power of apocalypse , one might even say being in his consciousness form he could enter the hulks body and take over , becoming his new host . Using the hulks body to hone his powers , killing bruce banner for sure , and remain in his body for as long as it would take to burn out the hulks body.
Like I said. With prep time, Apocalypse wins. Without prep time, Hulk wins!

__________________
click me!
Toby_Temple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 01:37 AM   #40
deathbringer
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Africa
Posts: 44
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby_Temple
Like I said. With prep time, Apocalypse wins. Without prep time, Hulk wins!
Yes you got a point with prep time Apoc could maybe defeat Hulk, He could give some of Hulks foe Celestial power and make him much stonger like he did to Hulk. But having said that I want to go back to when The Galaxy master Doubled the Aboninations power thus restoring him to his original state of about class 200 or somewhere in that region and Hulk just got madder and beat he living S#%t. Therefore my point is that Hulk strenght as no limits, he could probably get so strong that he would overtake people like Galactus, Thanos, Mangog and other of those big guys. So I am sure a being with is power aurgumented by Celestial technology would not pose much of a threat to Hulk

deathbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 03:35 AM   #41
Toby_Temple
Side-Kick
 
Toby_Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,132
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbringer
Yes you got a point with prep time Apoc could maybe defeat Hulk, He could give some of Hulks foe Celestial power and make him much stonger like he did to Hulk. But having said that I want to go back to when The Galaxy master Doubled the Aboninations power thus restoring him to his original state of about class 200 or somewhere in that region and Hulk just got madder and beat he living S#%t. Therefore my point is that Hulk strenght as no limits, he could probably get so strong that he would overtake people like Galactus, Thanos, Mangog and other of those big guys. So I am sure a being with is power aurgumented by Celestial technology would not pose much of a threat to Hulk
There are many things to consider. Abomination, even when his powers were doubled, failed to take Hulk out before Hulk got mad enough to surpass his increased power. Galactus, on the other hand, can and will certainly take Hulk out even before Hulk could reach half of Galactus' strength. And if he is fully fed, no one on Earth could match him. With vast Cosmic Powers in his disposal, it is nigh-impossible or even impossible for Hulk to defeat Galactus. Mangog also augments his powers in a similar fashion as Hulk by tapping immense emotional/psychic energy sources like hatred, fears or feelings of devotion, felt by other sentient beings. This would prove disadvantageous for Hulk who feels anger and hatred most of the time. Thanos parred well with Tyrant, who could be the closest match for Galactus with the exception of Eternity and Living Tribunal and anyone who possess all the Infinity Gems. He also has the ability to synthesize cosmic energy for personal use. He is also immortality. So practically, Thanos has no fear of dying because Death won't allow it.

Apocalypse, if given the prep time, could come up with an ingenius way to defeat Hulk. He could hire Juggernaut and augment his powers through celestial technology. Or he could even augment his own powers to unknown limits. Celestial technology alone could pose not much threat to Hulk, but used in addition with another super power could surpass and take Hulk out before he becomes too tough to handle.

__________________
click me!

Last edited by Toby_Temple; 03-20-2006 at 03:56 AM.
Toby_Temple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 05:12 AM   #42
DevilHulk
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,505
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

ehi guys did you notice that when X is losing,for a strange reason,suddently an anti-hulk troll appears in the board as his only purpose and aim are to underrate the hulk ? if i enter an hulk board it means i love the char and i want to talk well about it and my first post can't be anti-hulk....am i right ?

es."Class100 strenght" he entered the board just this month (March 2006) and his first post were here,on hulk's board,and the most interesting thing:they were all anti-hulk posts.Can't be a coincidence,come on......guys...

I really think that since X lives in different boards (tons) everytime he knows a new poster that dislikes the hulk,he asks for him to enter this board supporting him against the green giant

It can't be just a lucky coincidence.It happens with Class100strenght,it happened in the past,and it will happen again,any time x loses.

__________________
"Hulk is not simply the strongest of all, he is the closest thing to invincible if he is written to his potential.The worst "jobbing" ever is when some writer has Hulk "lose" a battle" (by hulkrulesall)

Last edited by DevilHulk; 03-20-2006 at 05:15 AM.
DevilHulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 09:24 AM   #43
Ahura Mazda
Side-Kick
 
Ahura Mazda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Geneva
Posts: 10,810
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

I am more moderate on my views of the Hulk. However, what happenned recently for him to have been sent to Planet Hulk as the 'only' solution. plus how could he survive the nova incident, given the defeats he has had before. I would suggest that throught the comic book world there is little consistency and Hulk has been shown as mega uber as well as highly defeatable. And we can probably find comic references to show the Hulk either way.

__________________
Avatar thanks to Nightwing
Ahura Mazda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 09:28 AM   #44
Mad Bull
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The heart of a Gamma Bomb...
Posts: 1,781
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Definitely. I'm a big Hulk enthusiast, but I'm also objective in my views as a fan. The Hulk has been choked out by a snake and almost died in tar. But on the other hand, he has gone toe to toe with gods and the world's great superhero teams. Inconsistent as all hell, but it's still canon.

__________________
No strategy can protect a man better than his own might.

-Tadakatsu Honda, SW2
Mad Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:00 AM   #45
rodhulk
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 8,000
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHulk
ehi guys did you notice that when X is losing,for a strange reason,suddently an anti-hulk troll appears in the board as his only purpose and aim are to underrate the hulk ? if i enter an hulk board it means i love the char and i want to talk well about it and my first post can't be anti-hulk....am i right ?

es."Class100 strenght" he entered the board just this month (March 2006) and his first post were here,on hulk's board,and the most interesting thing:they were all anti-hulk posts.Can't be a coincidence,come on......guys...

I really think that since X lives in different boards (tons) everytime he knows a new poster that dislikes the hulk,he asks for him to enter this board supporting him against the green giant

It can't be just a lucky coincidence.It happens with Class100strenght,it happened in the past,and it will happen again,any time x loses.
It's already been confirmed he pm's people because he can't do anything on his own.

__________________
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

(Isaiah 53:5)
rodhulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:10 AM   #46
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,303
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

the hulk is just a bruiser, nothing more nothing less, he reminds me of Andre the giant.

__________________
1. Most sonnings sarge's respect Son of krypton paying homage
2. Hype rookie record for most platinum threads. Jplaya's Knows more about batman than you ever will
3. Most liked/respected member as a rookie 2 pac giving playa his respect Sonning
Jplaya2023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 11:04 AM   #47
DevilHulk
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,505
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Bull
Definitely. I'm a big Hulk enthusiast, but I'm also objective in my views as a fan. The Hulk has been choked out by a snake and almost died in tar. But on the other hand, he has gone toe to toe with gods and the world's great superhero teams. Inconsistent as all hell, but it's still canon.
It happens because the writers are too many and not the same one from the beginning.Obviously it would not be possible for one writer to write hulk's story for ever,or for more than 40 years.

The truth is that the are too many hulks.And people often disagreed because of referring to different version of the same char.

There's the hulk beaten by a snake and there's the hulk who beat the Galaxy Master.

__________________
"Hulk is not simply the strongest of all, he is the closest thing to invincible if he is written to his potential.The worst "jobbing" ever is when some writer has Hulk "lose" a battle" (by hulkrulesall)
DevilHulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 11:23 AM   #48
Ahura Mazda
Side-Kick
 
Ahura Mazda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Geneva
Posts: 10,810
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHulk
The truth is that the are too many hulks.And people often disagreed because of referring to different version of the same char.

There's the hulk beaten by a snake and there's the hulk who beat the Galaxy Master.

That is well said.

__________________
Avatar thanks to Nightwing
Ahura Mazda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 04:15 PM   #49
torkibe
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 581
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHulk
ehi guys did you notice that when X is losing,for a strange reason,suddently an anti-hulk troll appears in the board as his only purpose and aim are to underrate the hulk ? if i enter an hulk board it means i love the char and i want to talk well about it and my first post can't be anti-hulk....am i right ?

es."Class100 strenght" he entered the board just this month (March 2006) and his first post were here,on hulk's board,and the most interesting thing:they were all anti-hulk posts.Can't be a coincidence,come on......guys...
I joined the board recently, and it just so happens that I started posting in here too... Because I do like the Hulk. But, I also recognize when he is clearly outmatched. You don't... I do think it's funny that you and Rod seem to be the only ones who think that X is losing the arguments you claim he brings in help for. You typing "owned" at the end of your argument doesn't mean you actually did it. When someone other than yourself types "owned" then maybe.

Back on topic, I think Hulk vs. Apoc would be a good fight. End it early, Apoc wins... Let it go too long and the Hulk becomes too much. I give it to Hulk 6/10.

torkibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 04:26 PM   #50
Mad Bull
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The heart of a Gamma Bomb...
Posts: 1,781
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jplaya2023
the hulk is just a bruiser, nothing more nothing less, he reminds me of Andre the giant.
Lol, he's a LITTLE more complex than that. Besides, that "bruiser" has gone toe to toe with much of the Marvel Universe with many a victory (and of course, necessary defeats). But "just a bruiser" seems kinda belittling.

Heh, and I dunno if that Andre crack was supposed to be complimentary or not, but I know how the Hulk would take it,

__________________
No strategy can protect a man better than his own might.

-Tadakatsu Honda, SW2
Mad Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.