The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Fight Club

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2006, 07:28 PM   #101
Toby_Temple
Side-Kick
 
Toby_Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,132
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I guess us Hulk fans didn't like Hulk losing to a snake. Keep in mind however that Hulk did not make any mistakes that lead to the defeat. The Hulk was also without the luxury of 5,000 years prep time.

The best part of your rant is your point. What happens in comics happens. Like it or hate it. Like Apocalypse always making mistakes and never succeeding in his plans.

5000 years of prep time against Hulk? Nope. The prep time was meant to conquer a world filled with heroes. That is obviously not an easy thing to do for someone who is just a genius and has limited power. Its basic common sense.

My point is clear. I am basing everything on common understanding on the capabilities of both characters regardless on how they were written. Logic indicates that Apocalypse wins against Hulk if there is prep time. Like it or hate it.

__________________
click me!

Last edited by Toby_Temple; 03-26-2006 at 11:16 PM.
Toby_Temple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 10:57 PM   #102
torkibe
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 581
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
Well, jackass, you should really work on how to phrase sentences. The above quote infers the following:

Somebody (and since you quoted RodHulk, probably him) said that Banner (and others) doesn't make mistakes.

See those funny symbols after your senteces? Yep, those are called question marks. The way you are using them implies that you are QUESTIONING the logic of Rodhulk. However, Rodhulk did NOT say any such thing, meaning that you are questioning something that was neither said or implied.

Now why don't learn to put a sentence together before insulting the intelligence of others, YOU STUPID, STUPID, JACKASS.
No... Question marks mean, I was asking a question. Do those confirmed geniuses make mistakes? Indeed they do. Therefore, making mistakes is not the measure of intelligence. The fact that you fail to grasp that simple premise does not mean I cannot put sentences together. Rather, it indicates exactly what I said... You are a moron.

torkibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 11:05 PM   #103
torkibe
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 581
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodhulk
That's exactly how he phrased the sentence, Mr. Green. He seemed to imply that I was saying Banner and the others don't make mistakes???

All I was saying is that 'Apoc' does make mistakes.

He needs to learn how to write proper sentences so that we can understand him. Or better yet, just stay off the Hype.
See above response.

For the record, I will not dumb myself down so you and your illiterate brethren can understand my sentences. I suggest you take some basic English Lit courses to help you get a better grasp of sentence structure. I know the English language can be tricky, what with it's many rules and exceptions to those rules, but if you work hard enough I'm sure you'll get there. If any of this paragraph went over your head, grab a dictionary and thesaurus and have at it!

torkibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:48 AM   #104
rodhulk
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 8,000
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkibe
See above response.

For the record, I will not dumb myself down so you and your illiterate brethren can understand my sentences. I suggest you take some basic English Lit courses to help you get a better grasp of sentence structure. I know the English language can be tricky, what with it's many rules and exceptions to those rules, but if you work hard enough I'm sure you'll get there. If any of this paragraph went over your head, grab a dictionary and thesaurus and have at it!
Your existence here pollutes the Hype, torkibe.

The structure of your sentences (that this is all over) was that of you acting like I thought Banner and the others 'you' named didn't make mistakes. You may have been thinking something else, but your lack of writing down your thoughts properly is your fault. If you want to believe otherwise, you're free to do so.

__________________
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

(Isaiah 53:5)
rodhulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 01:55 PM   #105
Mr. Green
Where the Wild Hulks Are
 
Mr. Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The QC.
Posts: 3,806
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodhulk
Your existence here pollutes the Hype, torkibe.

The structure of your sentences (that this is all over) was that of you acting like I thought Banner and the others 'you' named didn't make mistakes. You may have been thinking something else, but your lack of writing down your thoughts properly is your fault. If you want to believe otherwise, you're free to do so.
It really is sad when someone doesn't understand what they type, even after having it spelled out for them.

The Hype > Torkibe.

Mr. Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 02:03 PM   #106
Mr. Green
Where the Wild Hulks Are
 
Mr. Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The QC.
Posts: 3,806
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby_Temple
5000 years of prep time against Hulk? Nope. The prep time was meant to conquer a world filled with heroes. That is obviously not an easy thing to do for someone who is just a genius and has limited power. Its basic common sense.

My point is clear. I am basing everything on common understanding on the capabilities of both characters regardless on how they were written. Logic indicates that Apocalypse wins against Hulk if there is prep time. Like it or hate it.
A world of heroes, eh? Well, a world of heroes obviously didn't fight Apocalypse because if they did, the fight would last two seconds. Further proof that Apocalypse can't even come close to accomplishing the only goal that he ever sets out to accomplish.

Your point is clear but flawed. Hulk would NEVER run from the X-men. He wouldn't have to because Hulk could easily beat the X-men by himself.

Okay, now Apocalypse on the other hand runs from the X-men EVERY TIME, even if he has horsemen to back him up.

Therfore, Apocalypse would run from Hulk (Hulk > X-men) every time.

That is a LOT more logical than saying it's the writers fault that Apocalypse can't win. That has nothing to do with logic because writers can be unpredictable.

Mr. Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 04:37 PM   #107
torkibe
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 581
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
It really is sad when someone doesn't understand what they type, even after having it spelled out for them.

The Hype > Torkibe.
You're kidding me, right? You're telling me what MY intentions were when I said what I said? That you and dumbass #2 know better than I do what I meant to say? Well then, I must be wrong since you and he have proven your intellect... Oh wait, no you haven't. You've proven you're a couple of fanboys that can't admit when either they or their favorite character are wrong.

Your misguided arrogance is further punctuated by the statement at the end of that baseless sentence "The Hype > Torkibe". I assure you, with the exception of you and your delusional friend, no thinks that you two equal or speak for the hype.


Last edited by torkibe; 03-27-2006 at 04:44 PM.
torkibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 06:16 PM   #108
Mr. Green
Where the Wild Hulks Are
 
Mr. Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The QC.
Posts: 3,806
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkibe
You're kidding me, right? You're telling me what MY intentions were when I said what I said? That you and dumbass #2 know better than I do what I meant to say? Well then, I must be wrong since you and he have proven your intellect... Oh wait, no you haven't. You've proven you're a couple of fanboys that can't admit when either they or their favorite character are wrong.

Your misguided arrogance is further punctuated by the statement at the end of that baseless sentence "The Hype > Torkibe". I assure you, with the exception of you and your delusional friend, no thinks that you two equal or speak for the hype.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Never told you what you MEANT, told you what you TYPED. Learn the difference.

Hulk forums > Torkibe.

Mr. Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 09:19 PM   #109
X
Side-Kick
 
X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 24,046
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkibe
You're kidding me, right? You're telling me what MY intentions were when I said what I said? That you and dumbass #2 know better than I do what I meant to say? Well then, I must be wrong since you and he have proven your intellect... Oh wait, no you haven't. You've proven you're a couple of fanboys that can't admit when either they or their favorite character are wrong.

Your misguided arrogance is further punctuated by the statement at the end of that baseless sentence "The Hype > Torkibe". I assure you, with the exception of you and your delusional friend, no thinks that you two equal or speak for the hype.
Starting to see how it all works, eh?

__________________
What can change the nature of a man?
X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 10:15 PM   #110
torkibe
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 581
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by X
Starting to see how it all works, eh?
You understood what I meant from the beginning, right?

torkibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 11:33 PM   #111
Toby_Temple
Side-Kick
 
Toby_Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,132
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
A world of heroes, eh? Well, a world of heroes obviously didn't fight Apocalypse because if they did, the fight would last two seconds. Further proof that Apocalypse can't even come close to accomplishing the only goal that he ever sets out to accomplish.

Your point is clear but flawed. Hulk would NEVER run from the X-men. He wouldn't have to because Hulk could easily beat the X-men by himself.

Okay, now Apocalypse on the other hand runs from the X-men EVERY TIME, even if he has horsemen to back him up.

Therfore, Apocalypse would run from Hulk (Hulk > X-men) every time.

That is a LOT more logical than saying it's the writers fault that Apocalypse can't win. That has nothing to do with logic because writers can be unpredictable.
Hulk is too stupid to run. And if ones goal is to "smash" a target, why would you run away from the target? And when your goal is to rule the world, why concentrate on killing a particular individual or group when you plan on ruling over them? Did any marvel writers ever wrote Apocalypse planning to kill a particular individual? And if what you said about Apocalypse running away from Hulk everytime is true, then why the hell did he strangled Hulk with his cables in the comics were Hulk became War? So you are obviously wrong.

So how does your logic stand to that?

If we remove how those two are written and the good over evil concept and base everything on sheer capabilities, it is obvious that Apocalypse has all the capabilities to win against Hulk if there was prep time. Defeating Hulk will just be as normal as the Leader putting Hulk in a hospital stretcher, killing him would be a feat to remember.

Let us compare both.

Hulk is super strong(class 100), has a high degree of invulnerablity and stamina and can increase his strength the madder he gets. And the stronger he gets, the more efficient he can carry his body, thus the increase in speed and reflexes. Possesses the power of regeneration. He can also leap great distances.

Apocalypse is also super strong(class 100), has a high degree of stamina and invulnerability thanks to celestial tech. He can alter his molecules and increase his size. He can create force fields. He can project energy blasts. Has telepathic and telekinetic powers and Psychokinesis. And he can augment his powers by absorbing outside sources of energy, thanks again to celestial tech. Virtually immortal.

Professor Hulk/Bruce Banner is a genius.(Just for the sake of comparison)

Apocalypse is also a genuis.

Do I need to say more?

__________________
click me!

Last edited by Toby_Temple; 03-28-2006 at 12:04 AM.
Toby_Temple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:32 AM   #112
rodhulk
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 8,000
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkibe
You understood what I meant from the beginning, right?
He hasn't been here for days???????

__________________
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

(Isaiah 53:5)
rodhulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:34 AM   #113
rodhulk
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 8,000
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Never told you what you MEANT, told you what you TYPED. Learn the difference.

Hulk forums > Torkibe.
Exactly!

That's what I said in my reply to him a couple of posts above. He may have 'meant' something else, but the nature of what he 'wrote' down said something to the contrary.

__________________
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

(Isaiah 53:5)
rodhulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 12:14 PM   #114
Mr. Green
Where the Wild Hulks Are
 
Mr. Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The QC.
Posts: 3,806
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby_Temple
Do I need to say more?
Well, it would help if you explained how forcefields and energy projections could defeat the Hulk. The way I see it, Hulk has defeated and overcome greater obsticals than Apocalypse.

Again, I reiterate...

Hulk> X-men> Apocalypse.

Mr. Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:48 PM   #115
torkibe
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 581
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodhulk
Exactly!

That's what I said in my reply to him a couple of posts above. He may have 'meant' something else, but the nature of what he 'wrote' down said something to the contrary.
You guys are really graping at straws now.

torkibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:49 PM   #116
torkibe
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 581
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodhulk
He hasn't been here for days???????
Yet the moment he read it, I'm sure he fully understood it. Whether that was yesterday or 4 days ago.

torkibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 07:47 PM   #117
Toby_Temple
Side-Kick
 
Toby_Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,132
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
Well, it would help if you explained how forcefields and energy projections could defeat the Hulk. The way I see it, Hulk has defeated and overcome greater obsticals than Apocalypse.

Again, I reiterate...

Hulk> X-men> Apocalypse.
Don't argue on just one part of my post. I assumed you read all of it. Apocalypse can go toe-to-toe with Hulk. Both are in 100 strength class. Both also possess a high degree of durability. Both can increase their strength and toughness. The only problem is that Hulk can only increase his strength and toughness. Apocalypse can augment practically all his powers: strength, toughness, energy projections, telepathy, telekinesis, psychokinesis, mass, and size.

And remember, I never stated that Apocalypse will beat Hulk with his forcefield and energy blasts. So your arguement is a strawman.

And A beats B, B beats C, so A beats C is practically one of the weakest arguements there is in this site. X-Men includes Wolverine, and Wolverine went one-on-one against Hulk and gave him a hard time.

__________________
click me!

Last edited by Toby_Temple; 03-28-2006 at 07:49 PM.
Toby_Temple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:04 PM   #118
rodhulk
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 8,000
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkibe
Yet the moment he read it, I'm sure he fully understood it. Whether that was yesterday or 4 days ago.
Are you sure about that?

__________________
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

(Isaiah 53:5)
rodhulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 10:04 PM   #119
rodhulk
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 8,000
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkibe
You guys are really graping at straws now.
We're just telling you the way it is.

__________________
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

(Isaiah 53:5)
rodhulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 11:11 PM   #120
Mr. Green
Where the Wild Hulks Are
 
Mr. Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The QC.
Posts: 3,806
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby_Temple
Don't argue on just one part of my post. I assumed you read all of it. Apocalypse can go toe-to-toe with Hulk. Both are in 100 strength class. Both also possess a high degree of durability. Both can increase their strength and toughness. The only problem is that Hulk can only increase his strength and toughness. Apocalypse can augment practically all his powers: strength, toughness, energy projections, telepathy, telekinesis, psychokinesis, mass, and size.
HA! If you think that Apocalypse can augment his strength at NEARLY the rate that Hulk can you are crazy. They are in COMPLETELY different classes when it comes to that kind of thing.
Quote:
And remember, I never stated that Apocalypse will beat Hulk with his forcefield and energy blasts. So your arguement is a strawman.
Hmm.... Then why did you mention THIS in your last post...
Quote:
He can create force fields. He can project energy blasts.
...if you were not using it as an example of something that Apocalypse would use against Hulk? I see no fallacy there.
Quote:
And A beats B, B beats C, so A beats C is practically one of the weakest arguements there is in this site. X-Men includes Wolverine, and Wolverine went one-on-one against Hulk and gave him a hard time.
But it makes sense here. Apocalypse is constantly running away with his tail between his legs every single time the X-Men foil his plans. If he is powerful enough to kill Hulk, I think he would pose a greater threat to the MU as a whole, because THAT is a tough task.

Mr. Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 11:28 PM   #121
Toby_Temple
Side-Kick
 
Toby_Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,132
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
HA! If you think that Apocalypse can augment his strength at NEARLY the rate that Hulk can you are crazy. They are in COMPLETELY different classes when it comes to that kind of thing.

Hmm.... Then why did you mention THIS in your last post...

...if you were not using it as an example of something that Apocalypse would use against Hulk? I see no fallacy there.

But it makes sense here. Apocalypse is constantly running away with his tail between his legs every single time the X-Men foil his plans. If he is powerful enough to kill Hulk, I think he would pose a greater threat to the MU as a whole, because THAT is a tough task.
I was comparing the two characters(I thought it was too obvious though)*SIGH*. I hope its all clear to you now. Generating forcefields and energy blasts are just some of his powers. Add superhuman strength and durability to that plus telepathy, telekinesis and psychokinesis.

And yes, Apocalypse can augment his strength just like Hulk. The only difference is there methods. Read about Apocalypse more. He can absorb energies from outside sources to augment his powers(that includes strength) and just like Hulk, his limit is still undetermined.

I'm just showing you that sheer brute force will never guarantee victory over someone who can also use the same force plus others. Apocalypse had talked Hulk into becoming one of his lackeys(remember War Hulk). Apocalypse can just do that again. And if that does not work, he can use his own strength plus his array of other powers.

Prep time will guarantee Apocalypse victory over Hulk.

And no, A > B, B > C, thus A > C does not make sense at all coz it has been proven to be inconsistent most of the time.

__________________
click me!

Last edited by Toby_Temple; 03-28-2006 at 11:31 PM.
Toby_Temple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 01:28 AM   #122
Mr. Green
Where the Wild Hulks Are
 
Mr. Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The QC.
Posts: 3,806
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

No. Apocalypse has never shown himself to be near as strong as a pissed off Hulk, so no, Apocalypse is NOT just like Hulk as far as strength augmentation is concerned. Evidence leans toward Hulk on this one.

And like I said before, again and again, psychic attacks, forcefields, and all that other crap is NOT ENOUGH to secure a victory against the Hulk. You are trying to say something along the lines of "Apocalypse has all of Hulk's powers + all this other crap, so he wins." That is WRONG. Hulk can become stronger, and can take ANYTHING Apocalypse can dish out. He can also dish out, in an all out physical thrashing, more than Apocalypse can handle.

Hulk lifted 150 BILLION tons of rock. Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth. Hulk beat the odds a million times before, and this is no different.

Hulk will pwn Apocalypse. Period.

Mr. Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 02:04 AM   #123
Toby_Temple
Side-Kick
 
Toby_Temple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philippines
Posts: 1,132
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
No. Apocalypse has never shown himself to be near as strong as a pissed off Hulk, so no, Apocalypse is NOT just like Hulk as far as strength augmentation is concerned. Evidence leans toward Hulk on this one.

And like I said before, again and again, psychic attacks, forcefields, and all that other crap is NOT ENOUGH to secure a victory against the Hulk. You are trying to say something along the lines of "Apocalypse has all of Hulk's powers + all this other crap, so he wins." That is WRONG. Hulk can become stronger, and can take ANYTHING Apocalypse can dish out. He can also dish out, in an all out physical thrashing, more than Apocalypse can handle.

Hulk lifted 150 BILLION tons of rock. Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth. Hulk beat the odds a million times before, and this is no different.

Hulk will pwn Apocalypse. Period.
Wrong. Apocalypse was shown strangling Hulk with his cables to restrain Hulk so he could brainwash him. Its evidence enough that Apocalypse can take Hulk one on one. And this is Apocalypse with prep time. Hulk will go down before he even knows it.

And you are wrong to think that Hulk could not be knock out. Abomination did it. Iron Man did it. Namor did it. Spiderman did it. All those four are being leveled as weaker compared to Hulk but they did it. Wolverine even gave Hulk a hard time. Hell, even a giant python bested the Hulk.

And don't compare a mountain neither an asteroid to Apocalyse. Those things never fought back.

Apocalypse is far more powerful than what you expect. Without prep time, Hulk would win but it will not be easy. With prep time, Hulk has no chance.

__________________
click me!

Last edited by Toby_Temple; 03-29-2006 at 02:07 AM.
Toby_Temple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:23 AM   #124
torkibe
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 581
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green
Hulk beat the odds a million times before, and this is no different.
Hulk will pwn Apocalypse. Period.
So then are you saying that the odds are in favor of Apocalypse winning?

torkibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:59 AM   #125
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 24,195
Default Re: Hulk vs Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkibe
No... Question marks mean, I was asking a question. Do those confirmed geniuses make mistakes? Indeed they do. Therefore, making mistakes is not the measure of intelligence. The fact that you fail to grasp that simple premise does not mean I cannot put sentences together. Rather, it indicates exactly what I said... You are a moron.
Thats funny, i seem to remember you making fun of my spelling and grammer in our last little spat even though i gave a perfectly legit reason for it.

__________________
2014 movie ratings out of 10:

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(3)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(4)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(5)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(6)Godzilla-8(7)Neighbours-8(8)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(9)The Lego Movie-7.5(10)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(11)Robocop-7.5(12)300:Rise Of An Empire-7(13)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(14)47 Ronin-6(15)The Monuments Men-5(16)Ride Along-5(17)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.