Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

View Poll Results: WHO WOULD WIN???
SUPERMAN PRIME (maxed out holding nothing back) 80 48.48%
GOKU (maxed out with full access to the Dragon Balls) 85 51.52%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2006, 02:14 AM   #26
Harlekin
Business

Default Re: SUPERMAN PRIME (holding nothing back) vs GOKU (with full access to the Dragon Balls)

Wizard Magazine is like every other fanfiction. It proves nothing.

Harlekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 07:55 AM   #27
Ultimate_Superman
Banned User

Default Re: SUPERMAN PRIME (holding nothing back) vs GOKU (with full access to the Dragon Bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzybone
Supermanprime is powerful, but not as powerful as a super saiyan 4 jin. He relys on the sun more than anything else which is a total drawback. Saying that supermanprime can do those feats is just speculation nothing else. it's been proven in wizard magazine that Goku will make a fool out of the manofsteel.

End of discussion...you superman fan boys.
How is that a speculation? Did you read DC One Million????? The Superman of that time was given more power by Superman Prime. Superman Prime at the end of the series brought back Krypton and gave life to Lois again. Goku would put up a brave fight but he will not beat him. Superman Prime doesn't even need the sun anymore. See your thinking of Superman not Superman Prime is a living God and no matter how much Goku would try he would fail.

Ultimate_Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 09:36 AM   #28
Bizzybone
Banned User

Default Re: SUPERMAN PRIME (holding nothing back) vs GOKU (with full access to the Dragon Bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_Montana
How is that a speculation? Did you read DC One Million????? The Superman of that time was given more power by Superman Prime. Superman Prime at the end of the series brought back Krypton and gave life to Lois again. Goku would put up a brave fight but he will not beat him. Superman Prime doesn't even need the sun anymore. See your thinking of Superman not Superman Prime is a living God and no matter how much Goku would try he would fail.
Gee what a superman fan. Goku already beat superman in wizard magazine so thank you for basically saying nothing. Why don;t you post pictures of him doing that. You will make everyone else happy if you do. besides that, Shenron Goku can just wish supermanprime to his deat. it's been proven already and agreed that goku can and will beat him. Do all us a favor and show some evidence, otherwise it's just speculation nothing else.

Bizzybone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 10:17 AM   #29
Ultimate_Superman
Banned User

Default Re: SUPERMAN PRIME (holding nothing back) vs GOKU (with full access to the Dragon Balls)

it was said that Goku by (Wizard) could be Superman not Superman Prime. When your talking about Superman Prime you are talking about a whole other person. Thats the problem you guys are thinking of Superman he man who is white and wears red,blue and yellow. Superman Prime is just stright gold all over and a God.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:22 AM   #30
Bizzybone
Banned User

Quote:
it was said that Goku by (Wizard) could be Superman not Superman Prime. When your talking about Superman Prime you are talking about a whole other person. Thats the problem you guys are thinking of Superman he man who is white and wears red,blue and yellow. Superman Prime is just stright gold all over and a God.

Supermanprime is not a God...stop making things up for godsakes. Wizard said that superman (pre-crisis) will lose to a super saiyan 1.

Old 02-22-2006, 11:25 AM   #31
Harlekin
Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlekin
Wizard Magazine is like every other fanfiction. It proves nothing.
Not only that, but Wizard is in no way canon for either the DBZ or Superman universe. And to get this out of the way immediately: I'd say the exact same thing if they had decided Superman beats Gokuu. Wizard is just a piece of fanfiction in magazine-form.

Old 02-22-2006, 11:27 AM   #32
Bizzybone
Banned User

Wink Re: SUPERMAN PRIME (holding nothing back) vs GOKU (with full access to the Dragon Balls)

Quote:
Not only that, but Wizard is in no way canon for either the DBZ or Superman universe. And to get this out of the way immediately: I'd say the exact same thing if they had decided Superman beats Gokuu. Wizard is just a piece of fanfiction in magazine-form.

it doesn't matter if you tore it to a thousand pieces. That strictly doesn;t mean that it's fantasy, It happened.

Old 02-22-2006, 11:36 AM   #33
Harlekin
Business

Quote:
it doesn't matter if you tore it to a thousand pieces. That strictly doesn;t mean that it's fantasy, It happened.
Yes it does. It was not endorsed by either companies.

Old 02-22-2006, 11:41 AM   #34
Bizzybone
Banned User

So what...it's obvious that superma lost to Goku. I bet you burned it in the lake of fire along with D.C.

Old 02-22-2006, 11:54 AM   #35
Harlekin
Business

Quote:
So what...it's obvious that superma lost to Goku. I bet you burned it in the lake of fire along with D.C.
Therefore it is not canon and cannot be used in debates.

Old 02-22-2006, 11:58 AM   #36
Bizzybone
Banned User

Quote:
Therefore it is not canon and cannot be used in debates.
it's not canon and should be used in debates. It's okay if you tore into a thousand pieces lmao. deal with it, it happened so we must take it into consideraton.

Old 02-22-2006, 12:00 PM   #37
Harlekin
Business

Quote:
it's not canon and should be used in debates. It's okay if you tore into a thousand pieces lmao. deal with it, it happened so we must take it into consideraton.
If I write an editorial and publish it in a magazine in which it states that Superman beat Gokuu, should it therefore be taken into consideration? No. The only reason you use Wizard is because it adheres to your opinion.

It is normal to not use non-canon items in debates, since they invalidate your points. Superman and Gokuu have never met in either of the respective universes, only in a fanfic.

Old 02-22-2006, 12:03 PM   #38
Bizzybone
Banned User

Quote:
If I write an editorial and publish it in a magazine in which it states that Superman beat Gokuu, should it therefore be taken into consideration? No. The only reason you use Wizard is because it adheres to your opinion.

It is normal to not use non-canon items in debates, since they invalidate your points. Superman and Gokuu have never met in either of the respective universes, only in a fanfic.
yes...but who won that fight, goku so stop talking out of your ass. It's okay if you burned it so did d.c. You don;t need to post whore yourself into dbz.

Old 02-22-2006, 12:04 PM   #39
Ultimate_Superman
Banned User

Quote:
Supermanprime is not a God...stop making things up for godsakes. Wizard said that superman (pre-crisis) will lose to a super saiyan 1.
Oh my god, you really need to read DC One Million to understand who Superman Prime is.

Old 02-22-2006, 12:06 PM   #40
Harlekin
Business

Quote:
yes...but who won that fight, goku so stop talking out of your ass. It's okay if you burned it so did d.c. You don;t need to post whore yourself into dbz.
Do I deny Gokuu won in Wizard? No.
Do I deny Wizard's worth? Yes.

If I gave you articles that tell you Superman beats Gokuu, would you disregard them or not?

Old 02-22-2006, 12:06 PM   #41
Bizzybone
Banned User

Quote:
Oh my god, you really need to read DC One Million to understand who Superman Prime is.

Supermanprime is nothing compared to goku.

Old 02-22-2006, 03:58 PM   #42
SSJ4_Mikael
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Supermanprime is nothing compared to goku.
True, but I've gotta say that sometimes you have no idea what your talking about.

SSJ Gokuu vs 100% Furiza
Goku: 150 000 000
Furiza: 120 000 000
In power level.
I really don't know where you found that crapy list you been posting all over the place.

SSJ4 Gojiita is stated to be the stronget fighter of all time in Doraganbaru, so:
SSJ4 Gojiita >> Gokuu merged with Shenlon.

It aint even stated that Gokuu got any power cause of the fusion with Shenlon.
Shenlon = Ethernal Dragon
Gokuu + Shenlon = Ethernal Gokuu

And remember King Pikkoro killed Shenlon in DB.
So if Gokuu got any power at all it wouldent make a big difference.

SSJ4_Mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:50 PM   #43
My vengeance
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ4_Mikael
True, but I've gotta say that sometimes you have no idea what your talking about.

SSJ Gokuu vs 100% Furiza
Goku: 150 000 000
Furiza: 120 000 000
In power level.
I really don't know where you found that crapy list you been posting all over the place.

SSJ4 Gojiita is stated to be the stronget fighter of all time in Doraganbaru, so:
SSJ4 Gojiita >> Gokuu merged with Shenlon.

It aint even stated that Gokuu got any power cause of the fusion with Shenlon.
Shenlon = Ethernal Dragon
Gokuu + Shenlon = Ethernal Gokuu

And remember King Pikkoro killed Shenlon in DB.
So if Gokuu got any power at all it wouldent make a big difference.
Now,where did you get that from?I think you need to cut a zero from each one...

Last edited by My vengeance; 02-22-2006 at 05:33 PM.
My vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 05:36 PM   #44
hippie_hunter
The King is Back!
SHH! Global Moderator

Goku > Superman

Goku < Superman Prime

End of debate

Old 02-22-2006, 05:39 PM   #45
saiyan jedi
Side-Kick

bull*****

Old 02-22-2006, 06:52 PM   #46
Bizzybone
Banned User

Goku's power is immeasurable at the end of gt.

Old 02-22-2006, 08:35 PM   #47
Bizzybone
Banned User

Ultra-Herald is delusional lol. Just like devil hulk.

Old 02-22-2006, 08:36 PM   #48
Ultra-Herald9
Side-Kick

Okay bizzybone BRING ME PROOF!!!! When was it stated that Goku's powers were immeasurable! Until Akira Toriyama actually states that Goku became that powerful then its not true.

Ultra-Herald9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 08:39 PM   #49
Bizzybone
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra-Herald9
Okay bizzybone BRING ME PROOF!!!! When was it stated that Goku's powers were immeasurable! Until Akira Toriyama actually states that Goku became that powerful then its not true.

Bring me proof about supermanprime. First of all, you lied when you said that he was superman 1 million in the future. You have no proof whatsoever so please stop it. Go to the superman forum or something. You can show you admiration for the manofsteel. Stop torturing Dbz fans. Even Guyvejay, who knows way more than you, said that Goku becomes immortal at the end of gt.

Old 02-22-2006, 08:51 PM   #50
Ultra-Herald9
Side-Kick

What are you talking about! I never freakin said that Superman Prime is Superman 1,000,000!!!! I freakin posted what he did at the end of DC One Million! Who cares what Guyverjay says about Goku that still doesn't make the statement correct!!!

Ultra-Herald9 is offline   Reply With Quote