Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

View Poll Results: WHO WOULD WIN???
SUPERMAN PRIME (maxed out holding nothing back) 83 48.82%
GOKU (maxed out with full access to the Dragon Balls) 87 51.18%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2006, 09:54 PM   #51
Bizzybone
Banned User

Default Re: SUPERMAN PRIME (holding nothing back) vs GOKU (with full access to the Dragon Balls)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra-Herald9
What are you talking about! I never freakin said that Superman Prime is Superman 1,000,000!!!! I freakin posted what he did at the end of DC One Million! Who cares what Guyverjay says about Goku that still doesn't make the statement correct!!!
Yep, Guyverjay stated that Goku is immortal at the end of Gt. Quit being bias and listen to the Guyver for a change. You said that supermanprime is superman 1 million in the neart future lma0. You remind of Krypton because you never stop.

Bizzybone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 10:07 PM   #52
Ultra-Herald9
Side-Kick

Default Re: SUPERMAN PRIME (holding nothing back) vs GOKU (with full access to the Dragon Balls)

First off bringing into this Guyverjay doesn't make about anything Goku canon. I'd like to see the quote of me stating that Superman Prime was Superman 1,000,000.

Ultra-Herald9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 10:08 PM   #53
Mr. Socko
Side-Kick

Oh Lord, this is a hard decision. But come on, Full Access Goku is unstoppable.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:09 PM   #54
Bizzybone
Banned User

Good post mr. socko.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:10 PM   #55
Bizzybone
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra-Herald9
First off bringing into this Guyverjay doesn't make about anything Goku canon. I'd like to see the quote of me stating that Superman Prime was Superman 1,000,000.
Goku is immortal. Thank you but come again...your more delusional than Devil hulk lmao.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:33 PM   #56
Super Kal
Side-Kick

actually, Superman Prime is Superman One Million... Superman Prime stayed in the sun for a thousand years, and after he came out, he called himself Superman One Million

Old 02-22-2006, 10:34 PM   #57
Bizzybone
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot069
actually, Superman Prime is Superman One Million... Superman Prime stayed in the sun for a thousand years, and after he came out, he called himself Superman One Million
Thank you Kakarot, you are like a life savior.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:45 PM   #58
Mr. Socko
Side-Kick

Default Re: SUPERMAN PRIME (holding nothing back) vs GOKU (with full access to the Dragon Bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot069
Wow, that is cheesy. WTF did he do hibernating in the sun for a gazillion years.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:47 PM   #59
Bizzybone
Banned User

Default Re: SUPERMAN PRIME (holding nothing back) vs GOKU (with full access to the Dragon Bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Socko
Wow, that is cheesy. WTF did he do hibernating in the sun for a gazillion years.
Lmao...that sounds so retarded. Why would he do this lol???

Old 02-23-2006, 12:29 AM   #60
hippie_hunter
The King is Back!
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzybone
Lmao...that sounds so retarded. Why would he do this lol???
Leaguer would kill you if he ever saw you diss on something ever created from the mind of Grant Morrison

Old 02-23-2006, 12:52 AM   #61
Super Kal
Side-Kick

i thought the idea of seeing a different Superman than the one we already know intriguing because it's something we never have seen before... That's why I like the whole Crisis thing.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:25 PM   #62
Erundur
Side-Kick

GOKU (maxed out with full access to the Dragon Balls)

because he can also have kryptonite with him and stuff.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:26 PM   #63
Bizzybone
Banned User

Nicely stated or magic to flavor your post.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:39 PM   #64
Assassin
Detroit's Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ4_Mikael
You are dearly misstaken.
And i can even see that you know nothing about Doragonbaru.
1) Gokuu didnt get any power by "fusing" with Shenlon.

But if you mean Gokuu in his strongest form...
Sūpā Saiyajin Fō Son-Gokuu

Hahahahaha.

If Gokuu didnt hold back at any time when he fought he would rip down the universe.

Sūpā Boo could blow a whole through 1 dimention to an other.

Gokuu would break through so many dimentions with his blast Superman would be torn into pieces.

One fact is that.
The Doragonbaru characters surpasses eachother so many times that it's only guys with over 200 IQ (I was given 202 on my first IQ-test, was some kind of pussle)
To understand where they lie.
For example. Gokuu's power incresses by 30 000 times from Saiyajin saga to the end of Furiza saga.

Superman would be MURDERED...
I hate you due to the fact that you think you are smarter than every one else.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:40 PM   #65
Bizzybone
Banned User

That guy can't make up his mind lol. He said that supermanprime would win after he made that remark.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:42 PM   #66
Red
King Littlefinger

Goku easy

Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 02:42 PM   #67
Assassin
Detroit's Reckoning

btw..it's superboy prime

Old 02-23-2006, 02:43 PM   #68
Bizzybone
Banned User

I have no clue...i think that character is all messed up. At first we get someone saying that he is superman 1 million and then another saying that it's post-crisis. This is giving me a headache lol.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:46 PM   #69
Red
King Littlefinger

Why does it say holding nothing back?

Old 02-23-2006, 02:47 PM   #70
Red
King Littlefinger

Edit.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:49 PM   #71
Bizzybone
Banned User

I have no clue whatsoever who made this idiotic thread.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:51 PM   #72
Trooper
Side-Kick

As much as i like DBZ i still feel he is such a rip off of Superman lol, but ya Goku is pretty invincible. But superman is better, original and when he is supermanprime, hes tooo much everything.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:52 PM   #73
Bizzybone
Banned User

Superman might have ripped off the sun gokou legend though lol.

Old 02-23-2006, 03:00 PM   #74
Red
King Littlefinger

Goku

Old 02-23-2006, 03:00 PM   #75
Red
King Littlefinger

or is it GOKUU?