The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2006, 12:20 PM   #101
buutenks
The Super saiya-jin 2
 
buutenks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Romania
Posts: 490
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

I have learned that ssj4 Goku is stronger then 3,even though his feats are low.

__________________
First rule:I make the rules.
buutenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:21 PM   #102
sexysoccerstud8
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 86
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

please explain to me what you mean by feats.

sexysoccerstud8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:26 PM   #103
November Rain
Single Mother
 
November Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Eleventh Place
Posts: 13,344
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

moving mountains, battle strategy+techniques, endurance, speed, power of blasts...

technically a well portrayed ssj 4 gogeta should have destroyed the earth and other planets simply by charging up.

as powerful as he seemed, his feats were somewhat mediocre.

things like that.

we all know that ssj4 was a powerful transformation in relation but going on purely what is seen, it's impossible to really tell where the gain in power went.

It's the only transformation that occurs that goku has problems with someone just after having it...

well, super saiyan transformation.

i mean goku did get beat up alot in ssj 4 form...

__________________
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
These are my weapons
The rain is my battlefield
November Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:38 PM   #104
buutenks
The Super saiya-jin 2
 
buutenks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Romania
Posts: 490
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysoccerstud8
please explain to me what you mean by feats.
Ssj4 Goku's feats were weak,he's ki blasts were weak,he's punching was weak etc.

__________________
First rule:I make the rules.
buutenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:45 PM   #105
sexysoccerstud8
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 86
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

well duh fighting a dragonball, a fusion of two androids that absorb energy, an alien that is using your friends body which is in the form of a giant monkey, wouldn't be easy things to take down in a couple of punches, so in dbz he got beat up ALOT in ssj1-ssj3. there weren't as many fights in the mountains in gt, you dont need strategies when you're in ssj4 just b/c of how strong you are. endurance, speed, and power of blasts get cancelled out b/c of how strong the new villains were. remember gogeta was trying to save the universe not blow it up so he wouldn't put all he had into "charging up". please again explain the problems goku had.

sexysoccerstud8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:45 PM   #106
SSJ4_Mikael
Awaiting Email Confirmation
 
SSJ4_Mikael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Sweden - 031
Posts: 1,932
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

He held back so he didnt destroy everything. the compressed the explotion so they didnt do so much damage, WTF is you prob?
When Bejiita launched that blast on Fruiza to kill him (which was able to destroy Namek) do you really think that blast was more powerful than the Ultimate Sacrefice preformed by Majin Bejiita to eradicate Boo? Cause that didnt even blow up earth...

SSJ4_Mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:57 PM   #107
November Rain
Single Mother
 
November Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Eleventh Place
Posts: 13,344
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysoccerstud8
well duh fighting a dragonball, a fusion of two androids that absorb energy, an alien that is using your friends body which is in the form of a giant monkey, wouldn't be easy things to take down in a couple of punches, so in dbz he got beat up ALOT in ssj1-ssj3. there weren't as many fights in the mountains in gt, you dont need strategies when you're in ssj4 just b/c of how strong you are. endurance, speed, and power of blasts get cancelled out b/c of how strong the new villains were. remember gogeta was trying to save the universe not blow it up so he wouldn't put all he had into "charging up". please again explain the problems goku had.
again, you're using comparative battles based on power levels to give implications of the strength capabilities of others to judge the ssj 4 state.

in the anime, goku only got beaten up once as a sjj and he was ill at the time, he drew with cell but didn't take a senzu bean to recover and carried on fighting. Even so, that's twice.

as ssj 2 when he fights vegeta he's already more powerful than him at this point and just carries on and vegeta sucker punches his 'victory' out of him. Even so, that's three times

as a super saiyan 3 he takes on fat buu and takes on kid buu well, doesn't get beaten up though as he wins. alright let's say he gets beaten once also in gt, so that's four altogether


now as super saiyan four in his very first outing, goku gets beaten bad enough to require a re-charge during battle, that's one. He also gets beaten real good by super 17 and also requires assistance to win. I'm pretty sure the other dragons give him a run for his money (not sure didn't watch it in great detail), but the no 1 dragon as well as the ice and fire ones wear him down pretty good, so that's another. so that's at least three from one transformation.

compared to arguable four from when he turned supersaiyan initially, i would say ssj4 takes a bit of a beating, considering that in super saiyan 1 he was potentially the most powerful being in the universe at that point and z brings in outside phenomena, some of the things that beat goku in gt have been around for quite a while... (not just talking about ssj4 but the series).

to an outise viewer, ssj 4 looks less spectacular/impressive in battle.

__________________
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
These are my weapons
The rain is my battlefield
November Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:58 PM   #108
sexysoccerstud8
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 86
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

what happened when goku went ssj3 as a kid? was he able to hold it for very long? no he pretty much reverted back because his kid body couldn't hold it. but what happened when he went ssj4? he became an adult, so if ssj3 were stronger then y didn't he become an adult when he transformed?

sexysoccerstud8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 12:58 PM   #109
buutenks
The Super saiya-jin 2
 
buutenks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Romania
Posts: 490
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ4_Mikael
He held back so he didnt destroy everything. the compressed the explotion so they didnt do so much damage, WTF is you prob?
When Bejiita launched that blast on Fruiza to kill him (which was able to destroy Namek) do you really think that blast was more powerful than the Ultimate Sacrefice preformed by Majin Bejiita to eradicate Boo? Cause that didnt even blow up earth...
No it wasn't,Majin Vegeta made his blast smaller,and I can prove that he could do that if you want.

__________________
First rule:I make the rules.
buutenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:00 PM   #110
November Rain
Single Mother
 
November Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Eleventh Place
Posts: 13,344
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ4_Mikael
He held back so he didnt destroy everything. the compressed the explotion so they didnt do so much damage, WTF is you prob?
When Bejiita launched that blast on Fruiza to kill him (which was able to destroy Namek) do you really think that blast was more powerful than the Ultimate Sacrefice preformed by Majin Bejiita to eradicate Boo? Cause that didnt even blow up earth...
again an inconsistency of power outlets for convinience...

the only thing is that majin vegeta definitely looked far more impressive in a battle scenario relative to his earlier self while goku for me 'looked' at his best when up against perfect cell in the cell games...that's when i thought 'oh crap, this guy is really pushing it for all he's worth here...'

__________________
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
These are my weapons
The rain is my battlefield
November Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:01 PM   #111
buutenks
The Super saiya-jin 2
 
buutenks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Romania
Posts: 490
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysoccerstud8
what happened when goku went ssj3 as a kid? was he able to hold it for very long? no he pretty much reverted back because his kid body couldn't hold it. but what happened when he went ssj4? he became an adult, so if ssj3 were stronger then y didn't he become an adult when he transformed?
Dude ssj4 Goku is stronger then ssj3,it's just that Funimation ruined it.

__________________
First rule:I make the rules.

Last edited by buutenks; 06-21-2006 at 01:05 PM.
buutenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:02 PM   #112
November Rain
Single Mother
 
November Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Eleventh Place
Posts: 13,344
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysoccerstud8
what happened when goku went ssj3 as a kid? was he able to hold it for very long? no he pretty much reverted back because his kid body couldn't hold it. but what happened when he went ssj4? he became an adult, so if ssj3 were stronger then y didn't he become an adult when he transformed?
one could argue the energy exerted at ssj 3 is greater than that used in ssj 4 considering it's a parallel transformation rather than a step up from 3.

technically i think it should be golden oozaru 2 but what the hell...

__________________
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
These are my weapons
The rain is my battlefield
November Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:03 PM   #113
buutenks
The Super saiya-jin 2
 
buutenks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Romania
Posts: 490
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

Quote:
Originally Posted by November Rain
again an inconsistency of power outlets for convinience...

the only thing is that majin vegeta definitely looked far more impressive in a battle scenario relative to his earlier self while goku for me 'looked' at his best when up against perfect cell in the cell games...that's when i thought 'oh crap, this guy is really pushing it for all he's worth here...'
Majin Vegeta made his blast smaller so it wont destroy the planet,he made his final flash smaller so it wont destroy the planet,the same thing he did with that attack.

__________________
First rule:I make the rules.
buutenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:04 PM   #114
sexysoccerstud8
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 86
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

ok im pretty sure goku still got the crap knocked out of him when he fought kid buu. remember goku got hurt so badly that he could no longer stay in ssj3 he in fact used the spirit bomb and won. so id say that not being able to hold a form all together because you got beat that badly would be considered getting beaten up. he only got beat because golden ozzaru multiplies your pl by 100 so take super baby vegeta's pl and multiply it by 100 its gonna be pretty big. goku coulda won against 17 if he could use his energy attacks. the dragons did give him a run for his money they were the dragonballs.

sexysoccerstud8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:09 PM   #115
buutenks
The Super saiya-jin 2
 
buutenks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Romania
Posts: 490
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysoccerstud8
ok im pretty sure goku still got the crap knocked out of him when he fought kid buu. remember goku got hurt so badly that he could no longer stay in ssj3 he in fact used the spirit bomb and won. so id say that not being able to hold a form all together because you got beat that badly would be considered getting beaten up. he only got beat because golden ozzaru multiplies your pl by 100 so take super baby vegeta's pl and multiply it by 100 its gonna be pretty big. goku coulda won against 17 if he could use his energy attacks. the dragons did give him a run for his money they were the dragonballs.
Not true,like Goku stated that at fpssj3 he could have easily destroyed Kid Buu,and Goku couldn't do anything to kid Buu because Kid BUU could regenerate.And the Oozura makes you 10 times stronger,not 100 times.

__________________
First rule:I make the rules.
buutenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:10 PM   #116
November Rain
Single Mother
 
November Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Eleventh Place
Posts: 13,344
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

that's a normal one, not a golden one...

__________________
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
These are my weapons
The rain is my battlefield
November Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:11 PM   #117
November Rain
Single Mother
 
November Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Eleventh Place
Posts: 13,344
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

in anycase this thread is just highlighting the lazy animation or un-inventive action scenes and scenarios of GT.

I'm sure if it was made properly, this discussion wouldn't ever occur.

if anyone's got a problem, just put it to lazy writing and cheaper animation costs and let's leave it at that...

__________________
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
These are my weapons
The rain is my battlefield
November Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:16 PM   #118
sexysoccerstud8
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 86
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

yea but goku also held back to give vegeta a chance, so since he did hold back and got his butt handed to him after awhile. forgive me for the mess on the oozaru, i heard once that golden gives you a 100x and normal gives you a 10x but i just looked it up and they are the same

sexysoccerstud8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:20 PM   #119
November Rain
Single Mother
 
November Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Eleventh Place
Posts: 13,344
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

don't believe that, the maths on teh golden state are certainly not the same as normal....otherwise what would be the point...

__________________
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
These are my weapons
The rain is my battlefield
November Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:58 PM   #120
buutenks
The Super saiya-jin 2
 
buutenks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Romania
Posts: 490
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysoccerstud8
yea but goku also held back to give vegeta a chance, so since he did hold back and got his butt handed to him after awhile. forgive me for the mess on the oozaru, i heard once that golden gives you a 100x and normal gives you a 10x but i just looked it up and they are the same
Where did you look?On a site made by Funimation?If that's so then it's correct.

__________________
First rule:I make the rules.
buutenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 01:03 PM   #121
Warhammer
Half Monk, Half Hitman
 
Warhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: B.P.R.D.
Posts: 24,804
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

I always believed that Golden Oozaru was way more stronger than Oozaru.
Funimation screwed that one up.

__________________

Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 03:37 PM   #122
sexysoccerstud8
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 86
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

yea i was under that impression 2. but i dk i can't really go into the cartoon show and find out first hand so i have to go wit wut i can c.

sexysoccerstud8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:04 AM   #123
cjhill_14
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Waterloo IA
Posts: 59
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

well ssj4 goku needed help from #18 to kill super17 he cant be that powerful.and this is a well bad question being that all the villien in dbgt are gay.

cjhill_14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 09:03 AM   #124
OMEGAVEGETTO
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: PHILLY
Posts: 324
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer
I always believed that Golden Oozaru was way more stronger than Oozaru.
Funimation screwed that one up.
thats true...its like being normal oozaru and then turning ssj...thats wat the last ssj was b4 goku was... a golden oozaru..he could only maintain his ssj form in that state

OMEGAVEGETTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 10:05 AM   #125
November Rain
Single Mother
 
November Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Eleventh Place
Posts: 13,344
Default Re: ssj4 vs ssj3

apparently that fact is only in anime, and not in manga.

__________________
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
These are my weapons
The rain is my battlefield
November Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.