The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > Spider-Man 1, 2 & 3

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2006, 06:20 PM   #51
Sean Adisano
Side-Kick
 
Sean Adisano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,547
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroman
I'm sure they'll sort things out.
lets hope

Sean Adisano is offline  
Old 03-22-2006, 06:20 PM   #52
Retroman
Side-Kick
 
Retroman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,577
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroid-man
I need to know, between macrh 23-28 any filming?I will be in new york those days
They're scheduled to shoot in LA this and next week.sorry.

__________________
Avatar courtesy
Retroman is offline  
Old 03-22-2006, 07:03 PM   #53
Retroman
Side-Kick
 
Retroman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,577
Default Re: New York Shooting?

I wonder. Is the production moving to Cleveland a bad sign for the NY shoot?

__________________
Avatar courtesy
Retroman is offline  
Old 03-23-2006, 04:35 PM   #54
Retroman
Side-Kick
 
Retroman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,577
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Things look bleak for the NY shoot.



Quote:
New 'Spider-Man' Plans Scenes in Cleveland
March 23, 2006
By AP


Watch out for Spider-Man on the city's trademark Terminal Tower skyscraper. "Spider-Man 3," starring Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst, will shoot exterior scenes next month, the Greater Cleveland Film Commission announced Wednesday.

Cleveland won out over New York City, where it's more expensive to shut down streets.

The Greater Cleveland Film Commission landed the Spider-Man filming in part by offering free soundstage space at the city's convention center.

A small second-unit crew will film action shots that don't involve the entire cast. It is doubtful that Maguire and Dunst will be involved in the shooting, which is expected to last 10 days.

Cleveland's lower skyline shouldn't be a problem in creating a New York-style look, said Alan Tuskes, who works in film special effects. The shorter Cleveland skyscrapers can be extended using computer-generated images, he said.

"Spider-Man 3," directed by Sam Raimi, is set to premiere in May 2007.
Source: http://www.backstage.com/bso/news_re..._id=1002235329

__________________
Avatar courtesy
Retroman is offline  
Old 03-23-2006, 04:51 PM   #55
Sean Adisano
Side-Kick
 
Sean Adisano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,547
Default Re: New York Shooting?

not looking good from that article ^

thanks for ruining my day Retro



Sean Adisano is offline  
Old 03-23-2006, 05:06 PM   #56
Retroman
Side-Kick
 
Retroman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,577
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Adisano
not looking good from that article ^

thanks for ruining my day Retro


Sorry bud.
I'm very surprised NY is making things so difficult for Spider-Man.It's easily the biggest movie thats been shot in NY since the milenium started.The movies are a great promo for the city.

Just because Sony are spending 250 million doesn't mean they hold them for ransom.

__________________
Avatar courtesy
Retroman is offline  
Old 03-23-2006, 05:07 PM   #57
Sean Adisano
Side-Kick
 
Sean Adisano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,547
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroman
Sorry bud.
I'm very surprised NY is making things so difficult for Spider-Man.It's easily the biggest movie thats been shot in NY since the milenium started.The movies are a great promo for the city.

Just because Sony are spending 250 million doesn't mean they hold them for ransom.
i know its exspensive to shoot in New York, but its not like they don't have the money (sony), show the money sony.

Sean Adisano is offline  
Old 03-23-2006, 05:15 PM   #58
Retroman
Side-Kick
 
Retroman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,577
Talking Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Adisano
i know its exspensive to shoot in New York, but its not like they don't have the money (sony), show the money sony.


Sony Pictures response: 'NO'

__________________
Avatar courtesy
Retroman is offline  
Old 03-23-2006, 05:17 PM   #59
fangrl06
Side-Kick
 
fangrl06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,537
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Think you could have come up with a better title then "New York Shooting"? J/K

fangrl06 is offline  
Old 03-23-2006, 05:19 PM   #60
Sean Adisano
Side-Kick
 
Sean Adisano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,547
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fangrl06
Think you could have come up with a better title then "New York Shooting"? J/K
lol, yea i probably could have, so many people thought it was a gun shooting or something. like a gun shooting in New York is something new

Sean Adisano is offline  
Old 03-23-2006, 05:22 PM   #61
Sean Adisano
Side-Kick
 
Sean Adisano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,547
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroman


Sony Pictures response: 'NO'
nice vault Sony...better than mine...


Sean Adisano is offline  
Old 03-23-2006, 05:23 PM   #62
fangrl06
Side-Kick
 
fangrl06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,537
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Adisano
lol, yea i probably could have, so many people thought it was a gun shooting or something. like a gun shooting in New York is something new
lmao

fangrl06 is offline  
Old 03-23-2006, 05:26 PM   #63
Sean Adisano
Side-Kick
 
Sean Adisano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,547
Default Re: New York Shooting?

hey Retro let me ask you something, how did you get into the lots and everything for the pictures you took at the other shooting site, i forget where it was. just so when or IF they do come here to New York, i know how to go about it.

Sean Adisano is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 05:34 AM   #64
Retroman
Side-Kick
 
Retroman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,577
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Adisano
hey Retro let me ask you something, how did you get into the lots and everything for the pictures you took at the other shooting site, i forget where it was. just so when or IF they do come here to New York, i know how to go about it.
I'm not sure cause, firstly, i don't live in the States and secondly i've never been on the set of a movie and cetainly not anywhere near Spidey (i wish).So to answer your question i'd say you just need to be very observant and look out for PAs trying to block your view. You wouldn't want to miss out on that great Kodak moment would you?

Keep an eye out on this site.http://www.nyc.gov/html/film/html/ho...download.shtml

IF NY is chosen (again) it's likely to appear on that list first. Late last year Spiderman 3 appeared on the list. stating that it was scouting locations for a May - September shoot. How things can change.....

__________________
Avatar courtesy
Retroman is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 07:30 AM   #65
Sean Adisano
Side-Kick
 
Sean Adisano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,547
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroman
I'm not sure cause, firstly, i don't live in the States and secondly i've never been on the set of a movie and cetainly not anywhere near Spidey (i wish).So to answer your question i'd say you just need to be very observant and look out for PAs trying to block your view. You wouldn't want to miss out on that great Kodak moment would you?

Keep an eye out on this site.http://www.nyc.gov/html/film/html/ho...download.shtml

IF NY is chosen (again) it's likely to appear on that list first. Late last year Spiderman 3 appeared on the list. stating that it was scouting locations for a May - September shoot. How things can change.....
thanks for the tip. well i live here in the states, and security is TIGHT. especially here in New York. i have a rough road ahead of me...

Sean Adisano is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 10:42 AM   #66
Arcturus
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 12,482
Default Re: New York Shooting?

I was in New York the other day, as part of the crew which would work on the various sets. Well I was able to watch the filming, they had Topher Grace running towards the building where Spidey was climbing, well Topher had these stunt wires attached to a harness he was wearing and he made a huge leap. I guess the rest is going to be CGI.


Last edited by Arcturus; 03-24-2006 at 10:45 AM.
Arcturus is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 11:37 AM   #67
Dr. Lankyman
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: TEXAS, baby, YEAH!!
Posts: 50
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom4life
I was in New York the other day, as part of the crew which would work on the various sets. Well I was able to watch the filming, they had Topher Grace running towards the building where Spidey was climbing, well Topher had these stunt wires attached to a harness he was wearing and he made a huge leap. I guess the rest is going to be CGI.
For realsies? You ain't just yankin our chain?

Dr. Lankyman is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 11:42 AM   #68
Arcturus
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 12,482
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Lankyman
For realsies? You ain't just yankin our chain?
Very serious, I have sources.

Arcturus is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 12:06 PM   #69
TheCardPlayer
Side-Kick
 
TheCardPlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,424
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Lankyman
For realsies? You ain't just yankin our chain?
He is wanking your chain.

TheCardPlayer is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 03:34 PM   #70
Sean Adisano
Side-Kick
 
Sean Adisano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,547
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom4life
I was in New York the other day, as part of the crew which would work on the various sets. Well I was able to watch the filming, they had Topher Grace running towards the building where Spidey was climbing, well Topher had these stunt wires attached to a harness he was wearing and he made a huge leap. I guess the rest is going to be CGI.
this isn't a time to be making stuff like that up. if you are playing around, nows the time to tell us...OR DIE!!!!!

Sean Adisano is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 03:58 PM   #71
Retroman
Side-Kick
 
Retroman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,577
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Adisano
thanks for the tip. well i live here in the states, and security is TIGHT. especially here in New York. i have a rough road ahead of me...
No problem man. I hope your spidey senses are working fine that day.

__________________
Avatar courtesy
Retroman is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 04:25 PM   #72
Sean Adisano
Side-Kick
 
Sean Adisano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,547
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroman
No problem man. I hope your spidey senses are working fine that day.
lol

Sean Adisano is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 07:14 PM   #73
tzarinna
С новым годом!
 
tzarinna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Россия
Posts: 23,097
Default Re: New York Shooting?

If I need to go to Cleveland, then I need to go to Cleveland. It's about time I headed out and saw that part of the country anyway.

__________________
...возможно счастье что-то мы можем только последовать, и возможно фактически мы можем никогда не иметь его, независимо от того, какой..


tzarinna is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 07:34 PM   #74
Retroman
Side-Kick
 
Retroman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 20,577
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzarinna
If I need to go to Cleveland, then I need to go to Cleveland. It's about time I headed out and saw that part of the country anyway.
Damn thats what i call determination!

__________________
Avatar courtesy
Retroman is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 07:35 PM   #75
GoldGoblin
Side-Kick
 
GoldGoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: California(The Golden State)
Posts: 14,649
Default Re: New York Shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzarinna
If I need to go to Cleveland, then I need to go to Cleveland. It's about time I headed out and saw that part of the country anyway.
^Don't forget your camera

__________________
Marvel's SM1:Kraven/Venom
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=219

Cast Joe Manganiello for Kraven the Hunter!
GoldGoblin is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.