The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Comic Books > Marvel Comics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2006, 07:13 PM   #26
ShadowBoxing
Banned User
 
ShadowBoxing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the Gym
Posts: 30,648
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Lets put it this way. At 13 she has Doug Ramsey and a few school mates vying for her affection....and who does she want the 17 (18) year old giant Russian who isn't exactly mr.personality. She just throws herself at guys too, I mean at least Jean plays hard to get with Scott and Warren. I'm not saying its a bad thing, its just obvious Kitty really really horny. I apologize for the sheer ridiculousness of this conversation, however if you've read X-Men as long as me I don't see how someone can't see this.

ShadowBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 07:14 PM   #27
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,306
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

I see it, im with you 100%

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 08:20 PM   #28
Silverstein
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,339
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Kitty is far from whorishness. She's rather innocent and it's her hard life that gives her an edge. Now if she started dressing so that you could see her thong or something, and then started flirting with everyone from wolvie to Nightcrawler, then you'd have a point.

But if she seems to be throwing herself at a guy she likes, that doesn't make her a whore.


And anyway horniness doesn't make you a whore. Even if she were to be showing that she is craving sensual things, that means nothing. If a guy does the same thing he isn't a "little whore".

Mystique was actually sleeping with people. And characters like Black Cat are kind of written in a T and A way by certain writers. Those things are obvious. But Kitty wears like baggy clothes and stuff.

Silverstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 08:36 PM   #29
Wolverazio
Grand Bastage
 
Wolverazio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 949
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseFooD
Kitty is far from whorishness. She's rather innocent and it's her hard life that gives her an edge. Now if she started dressing so that you could see her thong or something
*cough, cough*


__________________
I survived the MMCO '05

Hey, I have a message board based writing RPG! Look in my profile if you're interested!

Please?.....Pretty Please?

Love me?
Wolverazio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 08:38 PM   #30
The Question
Objectivism doesn't work.
 
The Question's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hub City
Posts: 39,872
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverazio


That looks VERY un Kitty. And it looks a bit like Charisma Carpernter when she was on Buffy.

__________________
This is what I have to say to everyone who has a problem with Michael B. Jordan as Johnny Storm:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
The Question is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 08:43 PM   #31
Wolverazio
Grand Bastage
 
Wolverazio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 949
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Question
That looks VERY un Kitty. And it looks a bit like Charisma Carpernter when she was on Buffy.
Yeah...that cover bugs me...

But, it IS Kitty and I couldn't resist.

__________________
I survived the MMCO '05

Hey, I have a message board based writing RPG! Look in my profile if you're interested!

Please?.....Pretty Please?

Love me?
Wolverazio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 08:45 PM   #32
ShadowBoxing
Banned User
 
ShadowBoxing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the Gym
Posts: 30,648
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverazio
*cough, cough*

My point exactly

She is no Susan Storm...but she's up there


Last edited by ShadowBoxing; 04-09-2006 at 08:48 PM.
ShadowBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 09:14 PM   #33
Silverstein
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,339
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Doesn't matter to me...They're all fictional characters. If they wanted you to think she was a whore she'd be giving ******** at the X-Mansion. The reason female characters are drawn sexily is to excite the imagination of those males who care about that kind of stuff.

It brings me no emotion to think Kitty is a whore or **** or something, in between the panels. Now if it had something to do with the story then I could entertain the idea. But the fact is that she's not.

Silverstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 09:30 PM   #34
ShadowBoxing
Banned User
 
ShadowBoxing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the Gym
Posts: 30,648
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseFooD
Doesn't matter to me...They're all fictional characters. If they wanted you to think she was a whore she'd be giving ******** at the X-Mansion. The reason female characters are drawn sexily is to excite the imagination of those males who care about that kind of stuff.

It brings me no emotion to think Kitty is a whore or **** or something, in between the panels. Now if it had something to do with the story then I could entertain the idea. But the fact is that she's not.
Geez don't get so defensive you aren't married to the fictional chick. I just extrapolate from the personality I see in the comic, and to me it says that all this innocent non threatening kitty bit is just an act. Not all girls are what they seem bro (I assume the same would go for guys). I think Shadowcat screams at being one of those girls.

ShadowBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 09:49 PM   #35
Silverstein
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,339
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

True. But the writers were not intending to cast that vibe. When the character was created and then passed down to different writers, even writers who don't agree with other writers (like that claremont guy who like kept changing her age back and ignoring the other writers)..I highly doubt they said "Make her seem like a girl who pretends to be innocent but it a ****."

It just seems as if you're looking for that idea to be true. No offense to you, you probablly know more about X-men than I do. (I'm more a spidey fan). But from what I've seen of Kitty I think it's obvious that she's supposed to be what she is.

The kind of "hidden naughty/kinky side" is something that hentai artist and writers are known for. Not mainstream fans and stuff. Like, if you like Kitty or something and you're the kind of person who gets turned on by degrading her with names like "****" or "whore", then that's one thing. But the character is not and really has never been shown to be.


People are always more than the masks they wear in public. People. Comic book characters are but characters. Their personalities and such are supposed to be given. We know who Spidey is, that's how come he is a great character. That's how come fans can tell when Marvel and Joe Q or writers are abusing the character, because we know how is like and if he acts differently then we know he's not himself. We know that it's "out of character" for him.

If you mean to suggest that the 20 years or so that Kitty has been around, she's been an in-the-closet ****, then I would have to say that she's a horrible character. Horribly written. Because I never knew that.

Silverstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:19 PM   #36
Wolverazio
Grand Bastage
 
Wolverazio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 949
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

I do think it's kind of funny that you say you don't care about what she might be doing in between the panels and yet you are spending a lot of time trying to prove why she's not an openly sexual person.

Personally, I haven't read enough of her character to make a decision one way or another. But since it is something that is "private" even to a fictional character, if people see it different ways, I don't care.

Same thing with Logan. I personally think he is a very emotional man and for the most part has honestly loved any woman he ever claimed to. Some people on these boards, however, think he's just a straight up man whore. Just different ways of looking at the same character and, imo, it doesn't drastically change the character (as much as him suddenly becoming homosexual or sprouting wings would). So I say you've said your piece just like Shadow Boxing.

Accept each other and just debate about her powers or...I don't know...post pictures...lol.

__________________
I survived the MMCO '05

Hey, I have a message board based writing RPG! Look in my profile if you're interested!

Please?.....Pretty Please?

Love me?
Wolverazio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:34 PM   #37
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,306
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

I laugh at people getting angry that some of us call Kitty a whore.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:10 PM   #38
Silverstein
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,339
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

I notice you both sugar coated your posts. First, Wolverazio swapping "whore" with "openly sexual". They are vastly two different things. Second, darthphere saying "people" as if he were not trying to imply that he was talking about me. Though, he is wrong in that...I'm not angry. If I were angry you would know it. You obviously have no idea. Because I won't sit by and allow people to make baseless judgements on a character I like, I'm angry? Sorry, but knowing a character is knowing when a characteristic is out of character for them.

But I do laugh at YOU, darthphere, and others who look to find nothing but vices from characters you claim to be a fan of or at least informed about (those who are uninformed about said characters should simply stay out of the conversation).
Wolverazio, I never said that I didn't care what she did behind panels. I said that I don't find joy in pretending she does things inbetween the panels. In other words, doing things that never happened. Do you like the idea of Kitty being a whore off screen? Because she's not one on screen.

As for Logan, that is an invalid analogy. If anyone knew the character, and had been following the character for years, then they would know that he has a sensitive side. They would know if he were lying or not. Casual fans may have an opinion, but their opinions are not FACTS. This is not a double sided coin, there is right. And then there is wrong. This is what I meant about knowing a character inside and out. She is or is not a ****, opinions mean nothing because the fact is that she is not.

Also, please don't try to shut me up. My piece will be said, when I feel that I'm done. You don't have to read this thread if it's bothering you that I'm defending a character against perverted fantasies. I really don't remember you being a mod or admin.

Silverstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:11 PM   #39
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,306
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseFooD
I notice you both sugar coated your posts. First, Wolverazio swapping "whore" with "openly sexual". They are vastly two different things. Second, darthphere saying "people" as if he were not trying to imply that he was talking about me. Though, he is wrong in that...I'm not angry. If I were angry you would know it. You obviously have no idea. Because I won't sit by and allow people to make baseless judgements on a character I like, I'm angry? Sorry, but knowing a character is knowing when a characteristic is out of character for them.

But I do laugh at YOU, darthphere, and others who look to find nothing but vices from characters you claim to be a fan of or at least informed about (those who are uninformed about said characters should simply stay out of the conversation).
Wolverazio, I never said that I didn't care what she did behind panels. I said that I don't find joy in pretending she does things inbetween the panels. In other words, doing things that never happened. Do you like the idea of Kitty being a whore off screen? Because she's not one on screen.

As for Logan, that is an invalid analogy. If anyone knew the character, and had been following the character for years, then they would know that he has a sensitive side. They would know if he were lying or not. Casual fans may have an opinion, but their opinions are not FACTS. This is not a double sided coin, there is right. And then there is wrong. This is what I meant about knowing a character inside and out. She is or is not a ****, opinions mean nothing because the fact is that she is not.

Also, please don't try to shut me up. My piece will be said, when I feel that I'm done. You don't have to read this thread if it's bothering you that I'm defending a character against perverted fantasies. I really don't remember you being a mod or admin.

Are you really taking this seriously?

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:20 PM   #40
Silverstein
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,339
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Yes, I am. Kitty is one of my favorite characters, and it's repulsing that because she is female she is apparently a **** for what...flirting with a guy she liked?

Silverstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:23 PM   #41
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,306
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseFooD
Yes, I am. Kitty is one of my favorite characters, and it's repulsing that because she is female she is apparently a **** for what...flirting with a guy she liked?

Shes a ficitonal character man. Its not like were making fun of your sister. Honestly, were not hurting anyone by wondering how sexually promiscous she is. She-Hulk is one of my favorite characters and if they called her a whore I wouldnt care. I wonder if you realize how ridiculous you sound.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:38 PM   #42
Silverstein
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,339
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

You're a fool. It's about Kitty and much more. This is how people like you react to all female characters. This is why Black Cat always ends up being nothing more than tit and ass by writers. You have no argument at all, working purely off of lustful desires or a possible disrespect for women.

I'd be just as annoyed if someone were trying to bastardize a male character I like...OH!! Like how I was pissed over The Other?! Or like how I was disgusted with how Venom is often handled. Or how I was repulsed by the new Red and Gold Iron Spidey costume.

People care about the stuff they like. And when others go on a spree to destroy it for no reason, true fans defend it. What if someone was trying to argue that Batman was gay or something? Not that you would try to be offensive to gay people, but you would defend against a baseless argument.

If you don't know why you guys are sickening, then maybe there really is nothing more to say.

Silverstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:42 PM   #43
Manic
User title? USER TITLE?!
 
Manic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Northern California
Posts: 35,688
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

1) Shadowcat is a fictional character. There's no point in getting so bent out of shape about this.

2) How many men has she slept with, anyway? Pete Wisdom? That monogamous ****.

Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:48 PM   #44
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,306
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseFooD
You're a fool. It's about Kitty and much more. This is how people like you react to all female characters. This is why Black Cat always ends up being nothing more than tit and ass by writers. You have no argument at all, working purely off of lustful desires or a possible disrespect for women.

I'd be just as annoyed if someone were trying to bastardize a male character I like...OH!! Like how I was pissed over The Other?! Or like how I was disgusted with how Venom is often handled. Or how I was repulsed by the new Red and Gold Iron Spidey costume.

People care about the stuff they like. And when others go on a spree to destroy it for no reason, true fans defend it. What if someone was trying to argue that Batman was gay or something? Not that you would try to be offensive to gay people, but you would defend against a baseless argument.

If you don't know why you guys are sickening, then maybe there really is nothing more to say.

Such presumptions should not be made. Youre trying to relate the way we talk about fictional women to real women. Its not the case at all. One of the reasons were able to talk about women of ficition like this is because there are no reprecussions. If we called Emma Frost a whore would you get mad? You talk about lustful desires but when someone comes to the defense of a character over a throwaway comment like shes a whore, thats unhealthy obsession. The fact is, ShadowBoxing made a joke, thats it all it was, and we played along. We only took it seriously when you got all riled up about it. Im guessing you dont hand out with too many guys, but this is how guys talk with each other its the truth. I take offense by you saying we disrespect women because we called a fictional b-list character a whore. The picture posted before is of a woman of age. You asked for a pic with her showing off thong and we did, but you refused to accept it. The point is comics have been objectifying women constantly. Most big female characters are portrayed in less than favorable conditions. Its all fiction however. Its entertainment. Some find entertainment in different ways from the same source. You enjoy it like you want to, and we'll enjoy it our way. But ill leave with this, you had no right telling us that we disrespect women, completely uncalled for. And maybe you need to lighten up and take things less seriously, considering the manner of the thread, im assuming you havent been to other "Just because" threads. If youre so offended by the material, I suggest you remove yourself from the thread.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 12:02 AM   #45
ShadowBoxing
Banned User
 
ShadowBoxing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the Gym
Posts: 30,648
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere
I laugh at people getting angry that some of us call Kitty a whore.
Yeah really. I mean it is more or less a joke, I mean I truly believe there is some truth to this or else I would not be saying it....I think she has slept around with a few of the X-Men, but I cannot prove this anymore than I could prove who my next door neighbors have slept with....but I don't get this bent out of shape about characters. I am not sure what world you live in CF, but in the real world people are never as pure as they might seem. The sweet and innocent may not be sweet and innocent and you never would know this. You girl you sit next to in church could go back to her house/apartment/dorm and servive five guys at once...you don't know. So far as I know Jean Grey, Susan Storm and Mary Jane wait for their husbands to leave and then go bang everyone in a ten mile radius. However they're fictional characters, highly sexualized ones at that. I would not take us extrapolating on their unwritten unshown sex lives as somehow offensive to all women everywhere. We are simply making light of a character because we can and because really we aren't hurting her by doing so. She is still the same Kitty whether we make her out to be the town bicycle or the biggest prude in the world.


Last edited by ShadowBoxing; 04-10-2006 at 12:11 AM.
ShadowBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 12:03 AM   #46
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,306
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxing
Yeah really. I mean it is more or less a joke, I mean I truly believe there is some truth to this or else I would not be saying it....I think she has slept around with a few of the X-Men, but I cannot prove this anymore than I could prove who my next door neighbors have slept with.

I know man, but what can you do. I just dont like people saying I somehow disrespect women because I called a comic book character a whore.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 12:09 AM   #47
Silverstein
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,339
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

I never requested anything, I made a comment that if she were to be walking around showing off her thong in the comics and dressing like a ****, and so on then you would have some basis. Just because it's fiction doesn't mean that you have complete freedom to be disrespectful.

I guess you're one of those people who would laugh at "black jokes" and then make the excuse that "well it's just a joke." Or talk about chinese eating cats or something and then say "well it's not like I really think that". Or say a female is a whore for sleeping with like one guy, but it's okay to call her that cause she's not real.

And if it were all but jokes and laughs. If it was initially all in jesting, why DID you defend the argument? Why didn't you say "dude, we're just kidding"? And stop. I didn't know people go on for multiple posts defending something they don't truly believe in.


Do not be so bold as to point out other threads and what others may have done to refute arguments against your own sins. The other Just Because threads have pictures up of the characters. Some get a little more mature, but they are basically all general pics. And for instance, the Wonder Woman thread has been going very maturely. I do not recall anyone saying that WW was a **** or whore.


In one breathe you say this is how guys joke, in another you say that it's just a fictional character. You are right. It is how guys joke, but those guys that joke like that tend to be the ones who will call a girl a ***** to her face. If you were joking you could have said it once or twice and then admitted you were joking. Not continued on defending your ideas.

You're offended that I said your actions make you seem like you disrespect women? The truth hurts sometimes. Deal.

Silverstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 12:12 AM   #48
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,306
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Are you offended if I call Emma Frost a whore?

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 12:14 AM   #49
ShadowBoxing
Banned User
 
ShadowBoxing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: the Gym
Posts: 30,648
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseFooD
I never requested anything, I made a comment that if she were to be walking around showing off her thong in the comics and dressing like a ****, and so on then you would have some basis. Just because it's fiction doesn't mean that you have complete freedom to be disrespectful.

I guess you're one of those people who would laugh at "black jokes" and then make the excuse that "well it's just a joke." Or talk about chinese eating cats or something and then say "well it's not like I really think that". Or say a female is a whore for sleeping with like one guy, but it's okay to call her that cause she's not real.

And if it were all but jokes and laughs. If it was initially all in jesting, why DID you defend the argument? Why didn't you say "dude, we're just kidding"? And stop. I didn't know people go on for multiple posts defending something they don't truly believe in.


Do not be so bold as to point out other threads and what others may have done to refute arguments against your own sins. The other Just Because threads have pictures up of the characters. Some get a little more mature, but they are basically all general pics. And for instance, the Wonder Woman thread has been going very maturely. I do not recall anyone saying that WW was a **** or whore.


In one breathe you say this is how guys joke, in another you say that it's just a fictional character. You are right. It is how guys joke, but those guys that joke like that tend to be the ones who will call a girl a ***** to her face. If you were joking you could have said it once or twice and then admitted you were joking. Not continued on defending your ideas.

You're offended that I said your actions make you seem like you disrespect women? The truth hurts sometimes. Deal.
Okay you want the truth...you obviously have some childish crush and fanticize about Kitty Pryde in a sexual way or else you would not be so offended by this.

ShadowBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 12:14 AM   #50
Abaddon
Watching
 
Abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Riding an elephant in a snake
Posts: 38,941
Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Kitty's not a whore,she just likes to let her men she's into them.I'd prefer that over the many hard-to-get chicks.

Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.