The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Comic Books > Marvel Comics

Old 04-09-2006, 11:16 PM   #51
ShadowBoxing
Banned User

Default Re: Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon
Kitty's not a whore,she just likes to let her men she's into them.I'd prefer that over the many hard-to-get chicks.
I would say whore was somewhat misappropretiated term.....I would say my second observation was probably more on point...she is just really really horny.

ShadowBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:17 PM   #52
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxing
I would say whore was somewhat misappropretiated term.....I would say my second observation was probably more on point...she is just really really horny.

As most teenage girls are.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:20 PM   #53
Silverstein
Banned User

Yeah that could be true. Or no wait....maybe I meant what I said, unlike some people who apparently "joke" their way out of being wrong. If you said stuff about Spider-man I'd be even more offended. Though by your logic, I have a crush on him too, huh?

I don't know much about Emma Frost. Though I probablly would be offended. Isn't she dating Scott Summers now or something? So yeah, if that's the only guy she's dating and you guys magically think she's a **** because of that, then yeah I'd be offended.

shadowboxing, your above comment reminds me of elementary school students who get upset when they're wrong. They have nothing really important to say or anything to defend themselves, so they try to turn it around against the person. "You implied that I have fantasies about her?! Nuh uh!! You do!!" Spare me.

There is right and wrong. I'm aware of them. Are you?

Silverstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:21 PM   #54
ShadowBoxing
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere
As most teenage girls are.
Well you see Storm always struck me a prudish....Jean Grey was much more of a schoolgirl storybook romance type in her teenage years...and Kitty just wanted the big Russian dude cause he was so hawt...

Old 04-09-2006, 11:22 PM   #55
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseFooD
Yeah that could be true. Or no wait....maybe I meant what I said, unlike some people who apparently "joke" their way out of being wrong. If you said stuff about Spider-man I'd be even more offended. Though by your logic, I have a crush on him too, huh?

I don't know much about Emma Frost. Though I probablly would be offended. Isn't she dating Scott Summers now or something? So yeah, if that's the only guy she's dating and you guys magically think she's a **** because of that, then yeah I'd be offended.

shadowboxing, your above comment reminds me of elementary school students who get upset when they're wrong. They have nothing really important to say or anything to defend themselves, so they try to turn it around against the person. "You implied that I have fantasies about her?! Nuh uh!! You do!!" Spare me.

Emma Frost was a whore. Theres no denying it.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Old 04-09-2006, 11:23 PM   #56
Silverstein
Banned User

Okay so now you guys are going to deny the whole whore thing and just say she is horny and likes her boyfriends? Alright. Whatever. I can accept that...(It's not like I'm expecting a "you know what? Pfft...I was wrong earlier").

Old 04-09-2006, 11:23 PM   #57
Silverstein
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere
Emma Frost was a whore. Theres no denying it.
You're probablly right. I don't know much about her.

Old 04-09-2006, 11:24 PM   #58
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Okay so now you guys are going to deny the whole whore thing and just say she is horny and likes her boyfriends? Alright. Whatever. I can accept that...(It's not like I'm expecting a "you know what? Pfft...I was wrong earlier").

Were not denying it, we just admit we used the wrong word choice. Like if I called you an idiot, id admit that was wrong and id call you uninformed.

Old 04-09-2006, 11:25 PM   #59
Abaddon
Watching

Emma's not a whore,she just dresses like one.

Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:26 PM   #60
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon
Emma's not a whore,she just dresses like one.

I said "was".

Old 04-09-2006, 11:27 PM   #61
JewishHobbit
The Hebrew Halfling

Kitty's always been one of my favorates. I think she was drawn best in X-Men: Phoenix Endsong. Land did a great job with her

BRADFORDCOMBS.TK
and
AUTHORBRADFORDCOMBS.BLOGSPOT.COM
JewishHobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:27 PM   #62
ShadowBoxing
Banned User

Quote:

Dude for the last time its a friggin fictional character. There is fantasy and reality are you aware of them.

Yeah I am aware of right and wrong I certainly would not let someone talk about a REAL person this way. However Kitty Pryde not only doesn't exist, she is pencils and ink. As far as we are concerned Kitty Pryde cannot even be naked let alone have sex. You obviously LIKE Kitty in a much deeper way than anyone here does. Get over it, we aren't making fun of REAL people.

I realize they might seem real...but surprise they aren't, and they are totally dependent of the readers view of them.

Last edited by ShadowBoxing; 04-09-2006 at 11:29 PM.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:31 PM   #63
Wolverazio
Grand Bastage

It's a comic book.

If you've read comics for any time at all you would also know there's no such thing as a fact if you wait long enough.

It was once a fact that Wolverine was 5'2". Or had blue eyes. Or that the Phoenix was something seperate from Jean.

And these are things that are hard. Taking something that someone says or does is much more based on the interpreter.

Some people think Magneto is as bad as Hitler, others think he is a revolutionary.

It's a comic book. It's open to interpretation and disagreeing is part of it. But getting offended by it...

Dealing with the rest of the world would be in order, you'll learn not to get offended over comic books pretty quickly...hopefully.

Hey, I have a message board based writing RPG! Look in my profile if you're interested!

Please?.....Pretty Please?

Love me?
Wolverazio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:35 PM   #64
ShadowBoxing
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverazio

It's a comic book.

If you've read comics for any time at all you would also know there's no such thing as a fact if you wait long enough.

It was once a fact that Wolverine was 5'2". Or had blue eyes. Or that the Phoenix was something seperate from Jean.

And these are things that are hard. Taking something that someone says or does is much more based on the interpreter.

Some people think Magneto is as bad as Hitler, others think he is a revolutionary.

It's a comic book. It's open to interpretation and disagreeing is part of it. But getting offended by it...

Dealing with the rest of the world would be in order, you'll learn not to get offended over comic books pretty quickly...hopefully.
Is he still not 5'2" or have they since raised his height again (or is he 5'6" now)

Old 04-09-2006, 11:44 PM   #65
ShadowBoxing
Banned User

back on track the costume gallery

Old 04-09-2006, 11:56 PM   #66
Manic
User title? USER TITLE?!

Curious that she keeps going back to variants of costume #1.

Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:59 PM   #67
Zoken
Side-Kick

What acid trip was she on when she wore number two?

Zoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 12:02 AM   #68
Manic
User title? USER TITLE?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoken
She just came home from a Dazzler disco concert. Disco placed many-a-people in ugly outfits.

Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 12:06 AM   #69
Zoken
Side-Kick

Dazzler looked hot in her outfits

This kitty looks like...like Pippy Longstalkings.

Old 04-10-2006, 07:35 AM   #70
ShadowBoxing
Banned User

Quote:
Its best not to look it in the eyes

Old 04-10-2006, 07:37 AM   #71
Zoken
Side-Kick

If she was going for the "I'm a color-blind epileptic retard with autism who decided to dress myself for the first time today" look, well she pulled it off wonderfully.

Old 04-10-2006, 07:59 AM   #72
supes_el
Side-Kick

well, since there is a lack of kitty pictures...here you go..
probably one of the best drawings ive seen of her...

Al Rio

supes_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:47 AM   #73
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:

How dare you say shes on drugs. Im going to get mad and rant.

Old 04-10-2006, 10:51 AM   #74
Silverstein
Banned User

Hey ****er. I decided to leave it alone and not even bother to respond. Don't seem even more immature and attempt to mock me when I'm not here. You had not refuted anything I said. You only made excuses and found various ways of backing out of what you stated.

You were wrong. It's alright. Why try to bring it back up with childlike comments?

Old 04-10-2006, 10:57 AM   #75
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Hey ****er. I decided to leave it alone and not even bother to respond. Don't seem even more immature and attempt to mock me when I'm not here. You had not refuted anything I said. You only made excuses and found various ways of backing out of what you stated.

You were wrong. It's alright. Why try to bring it back up with childlike comments?

Ok, next time ill wait for you to show up to mock you, like now.