The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men 1, 2 & 3

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2006, 01:59 AM   #126
Octoberist
point blank
 
Octoberist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: California
Posts: 38,165
Default Re: Le sigh...

I think Angel would poop in his pants while reading the book upsidedown! Muahaha!

__________________
PAUL RUDD IS IMMORTAL!
Octoberist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:03 AM   #127
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAMission
Okay, now you are just drawing strings.
I hope you're not taking my "arguement" with Worthy too seriously... it's all in good fun.

I don't have Gambit to look forward to, so I have to latch on to Beast (who is my 3rd favorite character, behind Gambit and Magneto), and I'm just joshing with Worthy who's obviously a big Angel fan. Angel will be awesome.

Just not as awesome as Beast, who could create a gun that negates anything Angel could use at 30,000 ft, design a jet pack, fly up there, and kick Angel's scrawny ass :P

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:04 AM   #128
WorthyStevens
Green Man
 
WorthyStevens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Gobias Industries
Posts: 14,330
Default Re: Le sigh...

Could Beast ever do this?



Even if he had wings, I think poor Beasty would be too afraid of heights.

And how could you compare building technology with raising the dead?

__________________
FROM THE DESK OF: TOBIAS FUNKE

"OFF TO WORK"

- T (TOBIAS)
WorthyStevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:07 AM   #129
WorthyStevens
Green Man
 
WorthyStevens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Gobias Industries
Posts: 14,330
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay
I hope you're not taking my "arguement" with Worthy too seriously... it's all in good fun.

I don't have Gambit to look forward to, so I have to latch on to Beast (who is my 3rd favorite character, behind Gambit and Magneto), and I'm just joshing with Worthy who's obviously a big Angel fan. Angel will be awesome.

Just not as awesome as Beast, who could create a gun that negates anything Angel could use at 30,000 ft, design a jet pack, fly up there, and kick Angel's scrawny ass :P
You've seen the light.

And now I'm gonna get to bed. Night everyone.

__________________
FROM THE DESK OF: TOBIAS FUNKE

"OFF TO WORK"

- T (TOBIAS)
WorthyStevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:08 AM   #130
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: Le sigh...

Because when Beast kills Angel, he won't be able to raise himself, nor anyone else, from the dead anymore. And then Beast will break dance on Angel's grave.




Nell2ThaIzzay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:10 AM   #131
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthyStevens4
You've seen the light.

And now I'm gonna get to bed. Night everyone.
More like been corrupted by the dark side.

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:17 AM   #132
FieryBalrog
Side-Kick
 
FieryBalrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,438
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljr
It's been confirmed rogue won't say sugah.
thank the Heavens.

__________________
Maggie comes fleet-foot, face full of black soot talkin that the heat put, plants in the bed but the phones tapped anyway, Maggie says that many say they must bust in early May- orders from the D.A.
FieryBalrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:18 AM   #133
FieryBalrog
Side-Kick
 
FieryBalrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,438
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lex Luthor
Marvel...erm...has a grudge against Gambit? When did this happen?
It didn't.

__________________
Maggie comes fleet-foot, face full of black soot talkin that the heat put, plants in the bed but the phones tapped anyway, Maggie says that many say they must bust in early May- orders from the D.A.
FieryBalrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:24 AM   #134
silver_arrow
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 290
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay
Well, all the Kitty fans will run in here and go on and on about how she can phase objects and disrupt electronics, and kill people when she runs through them, as so why she's so valuable...

*yawn*
Nah, it'd be childish to talk about it. I'm though interested on the realism behind these mutations.

__________________
'He was tall as a young tree, lithe, immensely strong, able swiftly to draw a great war-bow, endowed with the tremendous vitality of Elvish bodies, the most tireless of all.'

--Guess who's the new mutant in town?

Member of the Avenging Angels
silver_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:25 AM   #135
FieryBalrog
Side-Kick
 
FieryBalrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,438
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver_arrow
Nah, it'd be childish to talk about it. I'm though interested on the realism behind these mutations.
actually Kitty would be a damn powerful mutant if she didnt have any scruples about phasing people into walls and letting go.

Messy deaths.

__________________
Maggie comes fleet-foot, face full of black soot talkin that the heat put, plants in the bed but the phones tapped anyway, Maggie says that many say they must bust in early May- orders from the D.A.
FieryBalrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:33 AM   #136
silver_arrow
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 290
Default Re: Le sigh...

by phasing people would that mean carrying people and then phase them with her? I'm just confused about the things she can do.

__________________
'He was tall as a young tree, lithe, immensely strong, able swiftly to draw a great war-bow, endowed with the tremendous vitality of Elvish bodies, the most tireless of all.'

--Guess who's the new mutant in town?

Member of the Avenging Angels
silver_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:37 AM   #137
FieryBalrog
Side-Kick
 
FieryBalrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2,438
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver_arrow
by phasing people would that mean carrying people and then phase them with her? I'm just confused about the things she can do.
Her powers are really versatile. She can phase herself (its her natural state) and in that state she can't be affected by most weapons/mutant powers. She can walk through walls and stuff and also walk on air. She does need to breathe though. She can phase/unphase specific parts of her body.

She can also phase other people so they become intangible like her, or specific parts of their bodies. She can then manoeuver them into the ground or through a wall. If she wanted to kill them she could let go, which means they would materialize in the middle of a wall.

She can also, for example, phase her hand into someones body, phase their heart, and crush the heart while its phased. Or she can phase someones organs and pull them out of their body while the organs are phased.

Theres a lot of creative stuff she can do with her powers. Oh and phasing through electronic things disrupts them.

__________________
Maggie comes fleet-foot, face full of black soot talkin that the heat put, plants in the bed but the phones tapped anyway, Maggie says that many say they must bust in early May- orders from the D.A.
FieryBalrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:53 AM   #138
silver_arrow
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 290
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryBalrog
Theres a lot of creative stuff she can do with her powers. Oh and phasing through electronic things disrupts them.
You called that creative stuff? That's bloodily creative stuff mind you!

__________________
'He was tall as a young tree, lithe, immensely strong, able swiftly to draw a great war-bow, endowed with the tremendous vitality of Elvish bodies, the most tireless of all.'

--Guess who's the new mutant in town?

Member of the Avenging Angels
silver_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 06:34 AM   #139
LEX
No justice; just us.
 
LEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 33,736
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryBalrog
Her powers are really versatile. She can phase herself (its her natural state) and in that state she can't be affected by most weapons/mutant powers. She can walk through walls and stuff and also walk on air. She does need to breathe though. She can phase/unphase specific parts of her body.

She can also phase other people so they become intangible like her, or specific parts of their bodies. She can then manoeuver them into the ground or through a wall. If she wanted to kill them she could let go, which means they would materialize in the middle of a wall.

She can also, for example, phase her hand into someones body, phase their heart, and crush the heart while its phased. Or she can phase someones organs and pull them out of their body while the organs are phased.

Theres a lot of creative stuff she can do with her powers. Oh and phasing through electronic things disrupts them.
Now that you've said it like that, she's starting to scare me. Well said.

__________________
I USHERED SOULS INTO THE NEXT WORLD. I WAS THE GRAVE OF ALL HOPE. I WAS THE ULTIMATE REALITY. I WAS THE ASSASSIN AGAINST WHOM NO LOCK WOULD HOLD.
"Yes, point taken, but do you have any particular skills?"

- Mort
LEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:18 AM   #140
CapBeerCino
Side-Kick
 
CapBeerCino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: ...
Posts: 6,420
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryBalrog
thank the Heavens.
Now all I need is for someone to call Cyke 'slim' and im happy...

__________________
C2:Cyclops Fans - United
The movies aren't the comics period ≠ Excuse for bad writing.

CapBeerCino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:23 AM   #141
LEX
No justice; just us.
 
LEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 33,736
Default Re: Le sigh...

Why was Cykes called Slim? I never really understood it.

__________________
I USHERED SOULS INTO THE NEXT WORLD. I WAS THE GRAVE OF ALL HOPE. I WAS THE ULTIMATE REALITY. I WAS THE ASSASSIN AGAINST WHOM NO LOCK WOULD HOLD.
"Yes, point taken, but do you have any particular skills?"

- Mort
LEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 07:36 AM   #142
Sunstar
Child of Sun and Star
 
Sunstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Planet Earth, Duh!
Posts: 679
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryBalrog
actually Kitty would be a damn powerful mutant if she didnt have any scruples about phasing people into walls and letting go.

Messy deaths.
Actually she phases Juggernaut through the floor in the X3 tv ad, so she certainly doesn't have scruples about it, and it doesn't seem to kill him!

__________________
For Kama Sutra Lessons Go here
********************************************
SPIDERMAN FILM FAN
Sunstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 01:55 PM   #143
RedIsNotBlue
Agree to disagree
 
RedIsNotBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 21,761
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octoberist
That's why I'm not too big on Angel or Kitty.

you got Angel..who can fly...and you got Kitty..who can walk through walls. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Please don't tell me your really that ignorant and just kidding.

__________________
We wore insects together. Len-ooo-oh-gawn. Now test ego fries it. Da bad man musk come back. He muss...he muss.
RedIsNotBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:02 PM   #144
WorthyStevens
Green Man
 
WorthyStevens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Gobias Industries
Posts: 14,330
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay
Because when Beast kills Angel, he won't be able to raise himself, nor anyone else, from the dead anymore. And then Beast will break dance on Angel's grave.



Beast won't have a chance to kill Angel. He'd be blown to bits by Angel's bazooka before Hank could ever touch him.

__________________
FROM THE DESK OF: TOBIAS FUNKE

"OFF TO WORK"

- T (TOBIAS)
WorthyStevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:15 PM   #145
LEX
No justice; just us.
 
LEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 33,736
Default Re: Le sigh...

Beast's quick enough to dodge the missiles from Angel's bazooka.

__________________
I USHERED SOULS INTO THE NEXT WORLD. I WAS THE GRAVE OF ALL HOPE. I WAS THE ULTIMATE REALITY. I WAS THE ASSASSIN AGAINST WHOM NO LOCK WOULD HOLD.
"Yes, point taken, but do you have any particular skills?"

- Mort
LEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:19 PM   #146
WorthyStevens
Green Man
 
WorthyStevens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Gobias Industries
Posts: 14,330
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lex Luthor
Beast's quick enough to dodge the missiles from Angel's bazooka.
Not if Beast can't see it coming. Especially if Angel would use the bazooka thousands of feet up in the air.

__________________
FROM THE DESK OF: TOBIAS FUNKE

"OFF TO WORK"

- T (TOBIAS)
WorthyStevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 03:41 AM   #147
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: Le sigh...

It's sad that Angel needs weapons to take out Beast cuz he can't do it on his own


Nell2ThaIzzay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 06:23 AM   #148
demitri_vampiro
Side-Kick
 
demitri_vampiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: In my castle drinking blood
Posts: 1,148
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunstar
Actually she phases Juggernaut through the floor in the X3 tv ad, so she certainly doesn't have scruples about it, and it doesn't seem to kill him!
i was kinda thinking, isn't it possible that kitty suprised juggernaut when she phased him through the floor and that he frees him self and goes after kitty smashing through walls. i mean he is strong enough to unstuck himself from the floor.

__________________
THE DARK SHALL BE WITH US ALWAYS. I WOULD CRUSH EVEN THE MOON HERSELF SO IT IS PRESERVED.
demitri_vampiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 06:28 AM   #149
LEX
No justice; just us.
 
LEX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 33,736
Default Re: Le sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthyStevens4
Not if Beast can't see it coming. Especially if Angel would use the bazooka thousands of feet up in the air.
Now, that's just cowardly, attacking from behind. Angel's gotta face it like a man!

__________________
I USHERED SOULS INTO THE NEXT WORLD. I WAS THE GRAVE OF ALL HOPE. I WAS THE ULTIMATE REALITY. I WAS THE ASSASSIN AGAINST WHOM NO LOCK WOULD HOLD.
"Yes, point taken, but do you have any particular skills?"

- Mort
LEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 06:23 PM   #150
The Batman
The Dark Knight
 
The Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 20,076
Default Re: Le sigh...

Neil and Worthy are so funny.....

We all know Cyclops owns both Angel and Beast.....

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafizbat View Post
Welcome to the Batman v Superman forums, where people will take a perfectly reasonable comment you make and twist it into something completely different to make themselves feel better.
The Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.