The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men 1, 2 & 3

Old 05-08-2006, 03:38 PM   #76
thegameq
Side-Kick

Default Re: Why no love and expectations for X3 from the media??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerNick
4. Cars........ it's a pixar movie, a gaurenteed 200 million
Oh man, I forgot about Pixar's summer entry. Never, ever underestimate the potential of a Pixar film. I could easily see Cars coming in at the the top five. Would truly not be surprised if it made the top three.

thegameq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:39 PM   #77
TNC9852002
Banned User

I luv your avvy, JokerNick...

That commercial was so silly...

-TNC

Last Movies Seen (Theaters): Piranha 3D, Lottery Ticket, The Switch, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The Expendables, Step Up 3D, The Other Guys, Dinner for Schmucks, Salt, Inception, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Predators, Despicable Me, The Last Airbender, Grown Ups, Toy Story 3, The Karate Kid, The A-Team, Shrek Forever After.
Grrrr!! The SHH forums!
TNC9852002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:39 PM   #78
MJB
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM
Callisto isn't supposed to be hot, and Singer gave us Famke Janssen, Rebecca Romijn, and Halle Berry--all of whom trump the likenesses of Arclight and Psylocke.

Who said that Famke or Halle or Rebecca wasn't hot? They certainly wasn't filmed hot by Singer.

MJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:40 PM   #79
JokerNick
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB
None of know how well X3 will turn out, but i do know that i can raise counter points for the movies you've chosen to shine a light on.

The Break Up? Yeah that's going to be a huge winner because of Anniston. Oh wait a second um wasn't she like in three of four big movies earlier this year? What were they? Derailed, Something with Kev Costner and two more i that I can't remember. Yeah those movie really raked in the cheese. If anything will be the saving grace it's going to be Vince Vaughan and even he's not that big of a draw with out his crew to make the film whole, but we'll have to see.

The Omen is FOx so does it really count? I'd give at around 80 million tops domestically.

Cars: I can agree with you on that

POTC: It's freash and different then the standard formula. It'll do well and quite possiably number 1 for the summer if not the year.

Posiden: Um I'm not sold on this. I see 20-25 million opening weekend for the Stealth star Josh Lucas. Looks good, but I see a 120 million tops domestic

Superman: Will have a strong opening, but could fall quickly despite all the hype it's going to get when people see it's nothing more then a rehash with todya's fx ala King King. Singer has brought 0 new to the table with the exception of Supes having a son. I betting supes will be the number 1 flick of the summer personally, but i had to list what's working against the film.

Davinci Code: jury's still out on how well it'll do. Despite being a successful book i have little interest in this film as do a lot of other people. Not a huge fan of Ron Howard. Hanks is good and if i see it it'll be due to him. I think it'll do well. Probably take in 175 million overall, but then it could pull a passion of the Christ if the hype works.

X3: so many it seems are rooting for this film to fail, which i've noticed more and more as the release date zooms in. is there something to fear from the xmen? Is WB worried. Although i see no threat for SR and POTC since the their release dates are a good enough away apart for them to rake in some cash. WB has a lot of power in the entertainment media. I've seen nothing blandness and negativeity from the media so far or no press at all. I'm really hoping this turns out good if for no other reason then to make the haters eat crow. Some do have a cause to be alarmed, but none of us have seen the movie.
great comments
Vaugn is a draw, he's no Tom Crusie (48 million for MI:3, that should show you that the movie audience is not what it use to be) but you are forgetting wedding crashers, and the hit, 40 year old virgin, movies like this seem to win over audiences, and from the previews i saw in the theaters, this movie was getting alot of laughs

you can't count out a sinking ship, remember titanic, who would have know that titanic was goint to be that huge, diaster movies always work, no matter how bad, Perfect Storm, Day after Tomorrow, Twister, movies like that are always strong

I never said the Omen will be huge, it's going to rank 1st it's opeing week if reviews are decent, over then that, 100 mill tops

Davanic code, is going to be huge........... that's all I've been hearing about from people, it's gonna be huge.......

POTC is going to be unstoppable, and I don't think X3 can come close. people are forgetting, Money's tight, gasoline effecting 75% of households, people aren't just going to rush out to see a movie, I'm just going to say, well have to wait till late augest to know forsure

JokerNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:40 PM   #80
BMM
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthyStevens4
Opening weekend for DVC will be huge.

But, X3 hurting DVC is more likely than DVC hurting X3, since X3 is the newer movie.
I think X3 will take a bite out of DaVinci Code, but I think DaVinci could just as easily bite back, depending on X3's early buzz . . . DaVinci has a lot following it--a lot . . . much more so than X3. If X3 gets bad buzz, DaVinci Code could just as easily come back and take a chunck out of it (that is of course if the DaVinci Code isn't a suckfest, which I doubt it will be).

BMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:44 PM   #81
JokerNick
Banned User

there are alot of movies comming out that could really hurt x3 box office potential, yes they will make a ton it's first week, i'm just saying it's a dificult road ahead

Old 05-08-2006, 03:44 PM   #82
Knightsaber Priss
Lone Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM
Callisto isn't supposed to be hot, and Singer gave us Famke Janssen, Rebecca Romijn, and Halle Berry--all of whom trump the likenesses of Arclight and Psylocke.
I'd say compared to her comic book counterpart, Callisto in the movie is a vast improvement.

"I know what you would say, and it would seem like wisdom, but for the warning in my heart." Frodo Baggins - Fellowship of the Rings

I have changed. Things that I once wanted are now but a distant memory forever cloaked in the shadows of the twilight of the past.
Knightsaber Priss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:48 PM   #83
MJB
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM
I agree with most of your assessments . . . I don't think Poseidon will do too well either . . . of all the big summer blockbusters, I think it will probably do the worst.

I disagree about the Break-Up though. Yeah, Aniston's other films were bombs, but this one puts her back in her successful comedic good-girl role coupled with the media frenzy it will bring via the Angelina-Brad-Jennifer-Vince mess.

Thank You, but I don't expect The Break Up to pull a Hitch. Maybe if it was released earlier this year it'll would've broke a 100 million and I'm being kind. Nothing about this film screams north of a 100 million. Now since the box office is unpredictable it's not far fetched. I think it'll do between 60-80 million. I just can't say for certain, but i can say that it's not going to be this huge movie. Also Anniston is wayyyyyyyy over rated as a box office power house. She was just a struggling actress who managed and with luck landed on a successful sitcom. She's not this good actress, she only decent. A successufl sitcom with years in the running does not equal box office star clout.

Last edited by MJB; 05-08-2006 at 03:51 PM.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:52 PM   #84
JokerNick
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB
Thank You, but I don't expect The Break Up to pull a Hitch. Maybe if it was released earlier this year it'll would've broke a 100 million and I'm being kind. Nothing about this film screams north of a 100 million. Now since the box office is unpredictable it's not far fetched. I think it'll do between 60-80 million. I just can't say for certain, but i can say that it's not going to be this huge movie. Also Anniston is wayyyyyyyy over rated as a box office power house. She was just a struggling actress who managed and with luck landed on a successful sitcom. She's not this good actress, she only decent. A successufl sitcom with years in the running does not equal box office star clout.
who knew Steve Carroll would turn into a box office draw, but he is now

Old 05-08-2006, 03:58 PM   #85
StylishHokie21
Side-Kick

Quote:
1. Da Vinci Code is opening the weekend before X3, but I think that people are going to be seeing this movie heavly the next week, X3 will still take first place, but da vinci code will be no.2
They'll see it the next week, but it won't matter really.

Quote:
2. The Break-Up comes out the following week, laugh all you want, but this movie will make some money, it will get the female crowd, so this will be the date movie of the early summer (many of you guys on here might not know what a date is, so look it up before you rant)
Sorry, but I laughed. There is no doubt that this will be decent date movie, but this will bomb.

Quote:
3 The Omen........ this will make a decent amount of money, hense the amittyvill remake and texas C.M. remake
Yeah, but there was also The Fog remake.

Quote:
4. Cars........ it's a pixar movie, a gaurenteed 200 million
Agreed.

Quote:
5. the next weeks are slow, and x3 will make some money, but you have to remember, school is out, and plenty of parents will be taking their kids to repeats of Cars, and the new Garfield movie will be coming out, like I said, laugh all you want, but these movies do make decent money
The new Garfield movie....hahaha!

Quote:
6. superman returns will kill the box office, it will cash in 70+ million it's first weekend, and if the reviews are good, it will be higher and it will make decent money the rest of the summer. He's the most recognizable comic hero ever, he will draw fans of all ages
Agreed.

Quote:
7. we got pirates, and posiadon after that, these movies will make great money, Pirares will make easly 90+ million it's first weekend, and if it doesn't pull a Matrix, it could easly be the number 1 movie of the summer, it's going to be either that or superman.......
I don't see Poseidon making that much money. I agree with you on POTC2. I don't agree that Superman could be #1...not after watching that trailer.

Last edited by StylishHokie21; 05-08-2006 at 04:07 PM.
StylishHokie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 03:58 PM   #86
MJB
Side-Kick

Quote:
great comments
Vaugn is a draw, he's no Tom Crusie (48 million for MI:3, that should show you that the movie audience is not what it use to be) but you are forgetting wedding crashers, and the hit, 40 year old virgin, movies like this seem to win over audiences, and from the previews i saw in the theaters, this movie was getting alot of laughs

you can't count out a sinking ship, remember titanic, who would have know that titanic was goint to be that huge, diaster movies always work, no matter how bad, Perfect Storm, Day after Tomorrow, Twister, movies like that are always strong
That's exactly what i was implying about vaughan, that he's no Cruise. I like him, but he's not a big box office draw. He's a decent actor, but he acts exactly the same in all the movies i've seen him in over the last few years. The only difference was his name. Dodgeball could've been a sequel to wedding crashers with him just changing jobs. I like Vaughan, but he's good in these type of films. Would you have been pleased with Vaughan cast as Superman? Would you be happy with him if his buddy Faverau casts him as Tony Stark? Just saying that he's not this great draw.

Old 05-08-2006, 04:03 PM   #87
MJB
Side-Kick

Quote:
who knew Steve Carroll would turn into a box office draw, but he is now

I almost fell out of my chair with laughter. A box office draw is an actor that you can put im pretty much anything and people will go and see the movie because of said actor. You think Casting Steve Carrell as Tony Stark in the Iron man flick is going to plant people in the seats? Hell no. He's pretty much the same as Vaughan. Carrell also hasn't proved yet that he can maintain whatever clout or that he'll prove to be a successful star at the box office with just one film.

Old 05-08-2006, 04:07 PM   #88
JokerNick
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB
I almost fell out of my chair with laughter. A box office draw is an actor that you can put im pretty much anything and people will go and see the movie because of said actor. You think Casting Steve Carrell as Tony Stark in the Iron man flick is going to plant people in the seats? Hell no. He's pretty much the same as Vaughan. Carrell also hasn't proved yet that he can maintain whatever clout or that he'll prove to be a successful star at the box office with just one film.
but alonyg with the office, he has become a draw in the comedy field, jsut like vaughn, why do you keep putting these guys into superhero roles, most big actors are draws in different genres, not all of them...... you wouldn't be able to take an Owwn , Stiller, Ferrell, carroll seriuosly is they did a seriuos role, just like no one could take afflect seriuosly as a superhore, nonetheless, Vaugn is a draw in the comdey genre and he will make money.........

Old 05-08-2006, 04:20 PM   #89
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM
FOX had the option to continue X3 with or without Singer . . . this has been stated numerous times . . . as well as the fact that Singer wanted to do another film between X2 and X3 (after having devoted 7 years of his life to establish this successful franchise, from which there might not even be an X3). Singer has stated that he would have like to have done both films--I would hardly call that abandonment.
But for whatever reason, Singer moved on. Even if that was Fox's 'fault', he moved on. To wait for him to return (hardly likely if he left because he was fed up with Fox) would be ridiculous. We had to wait four years between X1 and X2, and it's two years as it is between X2 and X3. If you think Bryan would come running back to Fox to do X3, you are sorely deluded. He'll probably have a Superman sequel, the Logan's Run project and other things. And even if he didn't, would he want to come back? If you leave an employer because you are pissed off with them, would you willingly come back??? I don't think so. Get real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM
I wouldn't call Vinnie Jones a household name people know or one worthy of drawing in mass crowds to a theater. He is known for playing background characters.
In the UK, Vinnie is a household name as a footballer and general thug. If you could just imagine there is a world outside America for one moment....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM
FOX's official summary regarding the plot for X3 is that a cure for mutancy via a pharmaceutical company has been found--there is no mention of evolution at its terrifying peak (via the Phoenix) anywhere in anything . . . at least not coming from FOX (which I think is one of their bigger mistakes), so no blame can go to Newsweek.
I disagree. The movie is called The Last Stand, the trailers make it clear there is a final battle, we also clearly see Jean Grey being alive and well and with the Brotherhood - and if the reviewer knew anything about X2, they'd connect the dots. Even if they didn't get the Phoenix clues, they should have mentioned the 'last stand' aspect instead of homing in on a pharmaceuticals company. Why was it necessary to mention a pharmceuticals company? Who else makes drugs? It was redundant information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM
I would hardly classify one of the most successful comic book franchises ever, as one that needs saving.
It HAS been rescued by Brett, otherwise we'd have to wait years for the possibility of Bryan being tempted to return. You cannot hold on to the Phoenix saga continuation for that length of time. The public's memory is bad enough as it is, and this trilogy is loose enough as it is, without leaving things hanging in the air. Surely you remember how it was when Bryan left and we didn't know what was going on? Would you want that state of inactivity and uncertainty and hopelessness to last for several years, possibly ending in X3 never being made.

Take a common-sense pill and then get back to me.

Old 05-08-2006, 04:23 PM   #90
XCharlieX
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Actually... everyones not waiting for singer to return. Many are just crossing fingers and hoping fox didnt choose a less than stellar team for this film without the right mindset, as they couldve easily done so. It could take 5 years... the point is... get quality done. I can wait.

It remains to be seen if "rescue " is the word.

Last edited by XCharlieX; 05-08-2006 at 04:30 PM.
XCharlieX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:28 PM   #91
TNC9852002
Banned User

It seems like a movie HAS to have its flaws blasted at the readers nowadays...That's all you see in the media...Everytime they mention a movie, they always have to find some dirt on it..

-TNC

Last Movies Seen (Theaters): Piranha 3D, Lottery Ticket, The Switch, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, The Expendables, Step Up 3D, The Other Guys, Dinner for Schmucks, Salt, Inception, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Predators, Despicable Me, The Last Airbender, Grown Ups, Toy Story 3, The Karate Kid, The A-Team, Shrek Forever After.
Grrrr!! The SHH forums!
Old 05-08-2006, 04:33 PM   #92
JokerNick
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNC9852002
It seems like a movie HAS to have its flaws blasted at the readers nowadays...That's all you see in the media...Everytime they mention a movie, they always have to find some dirt on it..

-TNC
true true, but come on people, I understand we are all fanboys of this franchise, but I ask someone, to show me where all this confidence is coming from, the trailers were ok, nothing great, and I'm sorry, that clip on the leno show was bad, just bad, and no, I'm not trying to get your panties in a bunch, it's just that people here get more deefensive about this movie then anything else, i could draw a pic of muhamad riding a bomb, and get a more civilized response

Old 05-08-2006, 04:53 PM   #93
BMM
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000
I'd say compared to her comic book counterpart, Callisto in the movie is a vast improvement.

The point is not to "improve" characters . . . Following that logic, why not have a male model play Peter Parker simply for the sake of "improving" him? It completely disregards the character, and then what's the point? Even moreso for a character like Callisto who's looks actually served a purpose in explaining the actions of her character and the motivations of her people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac
But for whatever reason, Singer moved on. Even if that was Fox's 'fault', he moved on. To wait for him to return (hardly likely if he left because he was fed up with Fox) would be ridiculous. We had to wait four years between X1 and X2, and it's two years as it is between X2 and X3. If you think Bryan would come running back to Fox to do X3, you are sorely deluded. He'll probably have a Superman sequel, the Logan's Run project and other things. And even if he didn't, would he want to come back? If you leave an employer because you are pissed off with them, would you willingly come back??? I don't think so. Get real.
You've missed the point--I never said Singer would come running back to X3 . . . the point was that Singer was to never leave X3 as he said he wanted to do both films (and look, he could have started on it this Summer--not so crazy). Of course I didn't expect him to come running back to X3 after he was booted off the project . . . and running back is a little presumptuous . . . I hardly think Singer will be forced to run back to anything given the leap forward his career has taken.

Quote:
In the UK, Vinnie is a household name as a footballer and general thug. If you could just imagine there is a world outside America for one moment....
And what does that do for the rest of the world, aside from America? . . . Is there also not a whole world outside of the UK?

Quote:
I disagree. The movie is called The Last Stand, the trailers make it clear there is a final battle, we also clearly see Jean Grey being alive and well and with the Brotherhood - and if the reviewer knew anything about X2, they'd connect the dots. Even if they didn't get the Phoenix clues, they should have mentioned the 'last stand' aspect instead of homing in on a pharmaceuticals company. Why was it necessary to mention a pharmceuticals company? Who else makes drugs? It was redundant information.
Again, you've missed the point of my argument. Newsweek's summary is based on nothing more than the official summary distributed by FOX (not trailers and not tv spots) which says nothing about the Phoenix or anything of the like (if you have an issue with it, take it up with the studio)--it only includes information about a cure for mutants distributed by a pharamaceutical co.

Last edited by BMM; 05-08-2006 at 07:11 PM.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:56 PM   #94
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCharlieX
Actually... everyones not waiting for singer to return. Many are just crossing fingers and hoping fox didnt choose a less than stellar team for this film without the right mindset, as they couldve easily done so. It could take 5 years... the point is... get quality done. I can wait.

It remains to be seen if "rescue " is the word.
You have to remember though that - if we are to go into criticism mode - Singer's movies weren't perfect. Cyclops was absent in most of X2, Storm was underdeveloped.. People have moaned on about Rogue, Sabretooth, Iceman, Magneto's mutation machine, Stryker and his serum, the inclusion of non-comicbook characters like 'TV remote control' kid, the near-absence of Jubilee, etc etc.

It's so easy to suddenly see X1 and X2 through rose-tinted glasses as sheer perfection and to expect sheer perfection from X3 and thus create the chance of massive disappointment.

Don't be perfectionist, be realistic and practical. And look at the evidence.
Storm looks fantastic, and almost everyone thinks that. Pyro gets to fight Iceman. We get more Colossus. We get a massive final war. Beast and Angel and Juggernaut finally make an appearance. Simon and Zak show us on the X-verse that they do care about these characters, and about the fans. They also studied X1 and X2 extensively and made notes on everything so they could ensure seamless continuity.

Singer would have done it differently. (And maybe his X3 could even become an X4, if he ever does come back, which is unlikely). But with the same actors, infrastructure (mansion, jet etc) and the previously established tensions of X1 and X2 continuing into X3 building to a climax, many of the right ingredients are there for this film to work very well.

Old 05-08-2006, 04:59 PM   #95
XCharlieX
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
You have to remember though that - if we are to go into criticism mode - Singer's movies weren't perfect. Cyclops was absent in most of X2, Storm was underdeveloped.. People have moaned on about Rogue, Sabretooth, Iceman, Magneto's mutation machine, Stryker and his serum, the inclusion of non-comicbook characters like 'TV remote control' kid, the near-absence of Jubilee, etc etc.
Those are comic fanatics complaints... i disreguard those personally. I think if we listened to all the comic fans the movie would end up looking like a freak show lol

Absense of gambit has caught my attention, but if this is a good film i dont mind seeing him in a wolverine spinoff or something.

Last edited by XCharlieX; 05-08-2006 at 05:03 PM.
XCharlieX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:01 PM   #96
TNC9852002
Banned User

Quote:
true true, but come on people, I understand we are all fanboys of this franchise, but I ask someone, to show me where all this confidence is coming from, the trailers were ok, nothing great, and I'm sorry, that clip on the leno show was bad, just bad, and no, I'm not trying to get your panties in a bunch, it's just that people here get more deefensive about this movie then anything else, i could draw a pic of muhamad riding a bomb, and get a more civilized response
It's only a coincidence that most of the complaints made on this movie have logical explanations to why the basis of the complaints are the way that they they are...Some people accept the explanations and some do not..

For example, someone complains about the special effects. Another person refutes saying that the special effects aren't completed.

-TNC

Grrrr!! The SHH forums!
Old 05-08-2006, 05:03 PM   #97
BMM
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB
Who said that Famke or Halle or Rebecca wasn't hot? They certainly wasn't filmed hot by Singer.
The girls don't need to be "filmed" hot--they are inherently hot . . . I don't know about you, but I think they look pretty good on and off film. Regardless, they were cast by Singer and certainly beat the likes of the actresses playing Arclight, Callisto, and Psylocke.

Besides, I think Singer filmed them pretty hot anyway, as opposed to Arclight and Callisto thus far . . .

Old 05-08-2006, 05:09 PM   #98
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
So you are saying that we should all hold hands now and chant 'X3 is doomed, X3 will suck, JokerNick is the next holy prophet and he has said it is so, and thus it will be so'. No thanks. We'll make our own minds up. This is the X-Men forum after all, what do you expect on here? Of course people are fans of the characters and have good hopes for the movie.

Come on! You have an agenda. A trolling agenda. You don't even sound like the sort of person who would like X1 and X2. I thought the trailers were great, if you didn't then maybe you can explain why, what was bad and how it was any 'worse' than what we saw in X1 and X2? Forget that Leno thing that was severely edited to show a Wolverine spotlight piece. Storm looks better, we have a sober Xavier monologue, we have great words from Magneto, we have emotional decisions, conflict and drama, we have the rise of the Phoenix from one of the comicbook world's most classic storylines ever, we have Beast and Angel at last, we have Iceman's power stepped up, we have the war Magneto forseshadowed back in X1.

Let's hear your evidence that this film will 'suck'. State your case. I want a detailed argument based on the characters, the story, the actors, everything. Show us you are in a position to make all these claims. Compare everything you have seen to X1 and X2. In detail.

You are trying to cause trouble. You hardly know who these characters are. I seem to remember you asking who certain people were in a previous post. You are trolling big time. Trying to stir up negativity with every piece of criticism you can find.

Old 05-08-2006, 05:14 PM   #99
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick

I have seen just the opposite. X-men is really bumping up in advertising and news and mags are taking notice. Plus im glad it hasnt been that all "in ur face" because by the time it comes out people will be so tired of it already. let it creep up.

PoSeiDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 05:17 PM   #100
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM
The girls don't need to be "filmed" hot--they are inherently hot . . . I don't know about you, but I think they look pretty good on and off film. Regardless, they were cast by Singer and certainly beat the likes of the actresses playing Arclight, Callisto, and Psylocke. Besides, I think Singer filmed them pretty hot anyway, as opposed to Arclight and Callisto thus far . .
Do we need all the women to be 'hot'? Are all mutants supposed to be classically beautiful? Which is why they introduced Nightcrawler in X2 - David Hayter said it himself.

If we already have Famke and Halle sizzling on screen, and Rebecca sizzling in her own blue genes, then surely we don't want more and more supermodels on screen. This is a movie, not a Vogue convention. We need those with normal, or unconventional looks.

In any case, movie Callisto is a lot more stunning than the comicbook version!!!

Your argument appears as though you are floundering to find something to criticise.