The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Superman Sequels

Old 07-04-2006, 02:40 PM   #26
Thetrugame

Default Re: As I predicted... good film, bad box office numbers... =Sequel possibility outlook?=

Well i can say the box office number are better then Batman plus the last two superman movies left a bad taste on people mouth. When you look at the money Hulk made it dose not copare to superman and don't forget superman was a wensday movie so lets say it came out on friday a 84 million 3 day weekend would sound good and it would of made more in 3 days if people don't tell other that is was bad or ok. look at x-men every movie made more $$$ then the other 1 so when they make part 2 you can expect a bigger out come.

Part two already has a plot to bulid off Jason (his son).

Yes there will be a part two.

Singer will be back just due that Dc and Waner will pay good money for him to come back and spacey has said he will only work with singer, you can't chage to a new lex so if singer not in lspacey won't be in.

Yeah same cast probly some new faces, how bout add a nother women in kents life cause keepin him single is startin to look gay (gone for 5 years and no women).

Just be happy the movie was good and that it was better then the fist X-men and the hulk and i even say Spiderman 1.

Old 07-04-2006, 04:24 PM   #27
Jochimus
Autobot Slacker

Default Re: As I predicted... good film, bad box office numbers... =Sequel possibility outlook?=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetrugame
Yeah same cast probly some new faces, how bout add a nother women in kents life cause keepin him single is startin to look gay (gone for 5 years and no women).
I dunno, being out in space on a five-year mission didn't hurt Jim Kirk's sex life, and you know what a Trekkie Singer is.

http://jochimus.deviantart.com
Jochimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 01:53 PM   #28
\S/JcDc\S/
Panned User

Never noticed, we have a sequel board cool

Old 07-05-2006, 06:01 PM   #29
giggs11uk
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetrugame
Well i can say the box office number are better then Batman plus the last two superman movies left a bad taste on people mouth. When you look at the money Hulk made it dose not copare to superman and don't forget superman was a wensday movie so lets say it came out on friday a 84 million 3 day weekend would sound good and it would of made more in 3 days if people don't tell other that is was bad or ok. look at x-men every movie made more $$$ then the other 1 so when they make part 2 you can expect a bigger out come.

Part two already has a plot to bulid off Jason (his son).

Yes there will be a part two.

Singer will be back just due that Dc and Waner will pay good money for him to come back and spacey has said he will only work with singer, you can't chage to a new lex so if singer not in lspacey won't be in.

Just be happy the movie was good and that it was better then the fist X-men and the hulk and i even say Spiderman 1.
the hulk was VERY successful, not in the box office but in the hulk gloves they made around a billion dollars in profit

giggs11uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:34 PM   #30
maxmccumber
Side-Kick

Default Re: As I predicted... good film, bad box office numbers... =Sequel possibility outloo

Its true that SR hasn't been a monster box-office hit, but hey it did better than BB and King Kong last year with a Wednesday opening. Most importantly, after all these years, the Man of Steel is back on the big screen where he belongs. Plus, Bryan Singer gave us a good enough film to erase the memory of the unsuccessful '80s sequels and development hell of the '90s. Same thing with Chris Nolan and Batman, no more nipples! WB has made a statement that there WILL be sequels to both franchises. DC is back for good.....

maxmccumber is offline   Reply With Quote