The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 07-18-2006, 11:11 PM   #26
Keollyn
Side-Kick

Default Re: vegata( when he first came to earth) vs superman

I don't even see Post-Crisis Superman losing to this version of Vegeta...

Keollyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 11:30 PM   #27
saiyan jedi
Side-Kick

big suprise

Old 07-19-2006, 12:51 AM   #28
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto Atrides
Anyone? I'd say he's in the high middle range on Earth, and eventually better than most. But certain Godly and cosmic characters are still stronger any time.
Screw it. Galactus decides he needs a new universe to feed from, goes to DBZ Earth, eats, it, and continues forth.

Old 07-19-2006, 03:36 AM   #29
saiyan jedi
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Gluon
Screw it. Galactus decides he needs a new universe to feed from, goes to DBZ Earth, eats, it, and continues forth.
tsk
the only thing hes eating
is a point-blank kamehameha

Old 07-19-2006, 02:26 PM   #30
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

lol Yeah right. This is the guy who could effortlessly remove energy from living beings that are crucial to their very survival, and just dissapate it. In the two seasons it takes Goku to even charge up half his little attack, Galactus would've been tired of all his yelling, and just smited him.

Old 07-20-2006, 02:16 AM   #31
saiyan jedi
Side-Kick

idk man gokus pretty damn fast
but he lets say that goku does lose his
life energy,he'll come back(dead) to fight a very suprised
galactus

Old 07-20-2006, 07:19 PM   #32
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Galactus can teleport things over great distances in space and HOLD them there with his cosmic energy alone. His strength level goes beyond anything else for the most part in the Marvel Universe. And his cosmic awareness tells him when large energies are around him unless he's very focused on something else. But usually when Galactus is that focused, he'll destroy things that get in his way with excess.

And from what I've seen, you can get your rear side handed to you after you die to the point where you're basically dead again. Then he'd probably place him in some sort of stasis, strip him of his power, or "heraldize" him into a rock or something.

Old 07-21-2006, 12:34 AM   #33
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick

Quote:
that isnt fighting its a copout. If galactus got into an actual "fight" with someone from DBZ he'll lose because he has no fighting techniques and no way of keeping up. He would be destroyed in an instant. Thats a fact

Jplaya2023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 12:39 AM   #34
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Notice that there's several powerful entities in his universe, some of which are his creation, and he needs nothing more than slight excercizes in his power to defeat his enemies.

When you deal in raw power, tons of raw power can overcome skill. It's like saying a good martial artist could stop the sun from going supernova.

Old 07-21-2006, 06:54 AM   #35
Sloth7d
Escapist

Galactus:I'm here to eat your planet.
Goku:What!? Kamehamehaaaaa!
Galactus: Ohnooooosssss! Run!
Goku:Mehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
*galactus head is blown off*
Goku:Well......that was pretty easy.....

Sloth7d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 09:53 AM   #36
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

lol No, it's a lot more like this. Five episodes of Goku yelling as Galactus sits there patiently, but upon the sixth episode..

"Screw it." And fires a cosmic bolt capable of devastating entire solar systems with ease.

Old 07-21-2006, 09:57 AM   #37
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick

Quote:
lol No, it's a lot more like this. Five episodes of Goku yelling as Galactus sits there patiently, but upon the sixth episode..

"Screw it." And fires a cosmic bolt capable of devastating entire solar systems with ease.
wouldnt harm goku he's encountered worse

Old 07-21-2006, 10:27 AM   #38
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Worse? Like only sub planetary destructive waves that he either has to dodge or lessen?

Old 07-21-2006, 10:37 AM   #39
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick

Quote:
Worse? Like only sub planetary destructive waves that he either has to dodge or lessen?
no like majin buu by just screaming ripping a hole in space time continuim, and having the power to destroy everything in existence. Same with Seru having the power to blow up the entire galaxy by just blowing himself up.

Old 07-21-2006, 10:42 AM   #40
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

See, Galactus doesn't really need much energy to rip holes in space and time. Even when starved, he can move through space, time, dimensions, or whatever under his own power which seems quite easily.

And it's been stated that Galactus' power is one of the three tenants keeping the universe from destroying itself. So chances are, if he blew up, the universe goes WITH him.

Last edited by LouFerignoDemon; 07-21-2006 at 10:45 AM.
LouFerignoDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 10:44 AM   #41
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick

Quote:
See, Galactus doesn't really need much energy to rip holes in space and time. Even when starved, he can move through space, time, dimensions, or whatever under his own power which seems quite easily.
buu didnt use much energy as well he just did a simple yell and ripped a hole in the time space continuim

Galactus is just someone with the power to do wordly sheeit but couldnt fight to save his life.

Old 07-21-2006, 11:27 AM   #42
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Actually, he did. Evidenced by the fact only Gotenks at SSJ3 was capable of repeating the effort, and Piccolo did nothing.

As for Galactus having power, but not being able to do much to defend himself? Read up on him. It's his monthly treat to be bombarded by entire worlds worth of armadas and super beings that have planetary destruction capability usually laced to individual ships.

Old 07-21-2006, 09:29 PM   #43
mikestylez
Side-Kick

back on topic. i mean i dont think super man would totally dominate vegeta it would be a good fight vegat could probably lift anything super man could. i think superman could take more punishment then vegat at his point,but as far as fighting skills vegata got him beat so he would land more punches.

if vegata could land a qouick combo and send superman flying then hit him with a galick gun after wearing him down it might be over. bnut then maybe supes survie vegata is weeking then supes win. it really boils down to how much punishment supes can take and how many punches vegata could land.

mikestylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 10:48 PM   #44
Ultra-Herald9
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jplaya2023
that isnt fighting its a copout. If galactus got into an actual "fight" with someone from DBZ he'll lose because he has no fighting techniques and no way of keeping up. He would be destroyed in an instant. Thats a fact
I am very curious if you actually have any knowledge of comics at all? Galactus is THE POWER COSMIC and could EASILY take on every being in the DBZ universe shown. Galactus can literally do any feat he wants. He could turn every Z figter or Z villian's hearts into freaking sand with a thought before they could even think to strike against him. He has VAST reality control abilities and could make the air Goku freaking breathes explode with the force of a thousand Super Kamehameha waves.

Ultra-Herald9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 10:59 PM   #45
Ultra-Herald9
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestylez
back on topic. i mean i dont think super man would totally dominate vegeta it would be a good fight vegat could probably lift anything super man could. i think superman could take more punishment then vegat at his point,but as far as fighting skills vegata got him beat so he would land more punches.

if vegata could land a qouick combo and send superman flying then hit him with a galick gun after wearing him down it might be over. bnut then maybe supes survie vegata is weeking then supes win. it really boils down to how much punishment supes can take and how many punches vegata could land.
Vegeta at any point in DBZ isn't physically as powerful as Superman. Remember in DBZ when Super Saiyin 2 Goku has trouble pushing two halves of a moutain apart and when SSJ4 Goku had trouble lifting half a city? Well Supes has thrown a mountain the size of metropolis from earth to the Sun with barely any problem.One punch from him could KILL any Super Saiyin and if you say it doesn't your saying logically that Vegeta could take a punch from a SSJ3/SSJ4.

Current Superman could dominate any being in DBZ up to Majin Buu's level. The imperiex probe Supes fought could bust Solar Systems while Imperiex himself could destroy the Universe a couple times over.

Last edited by Ultra-Herald9; 07-21-2006 at 11:02 PM.
Ultra-Herald9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 11:24 PM   #46
SSJ4_Mikael
Awaiting Email Confirmation

As I see it:
Pre-crisis Superman >> [Anime] Bejiita (on earth) > Post-crisis Superman >> [Manga] Bejiita on earth

SSJ4_Mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 01:01 AM   #47
Gotenks
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestylez

Wow you really need to look over what you just typed before you submit your post. It hurts my eyes just reading your poor grammer and your incorrect spelling. It makes you look stupid. People will just think your a 5 year old and won't take you seriously. Im not trying to be mean. Its just that I also had to learn the hard way. One more thing even though im considered one of the many DBZ fanboys, I know when to draw the line. Saying that vegeta at that stage can beat superman. Maybe Majin Vegeta might have a chance and thats after killing himself of course if you know what I mean.

Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 02:34 AM   #48
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotenks
Wow you really need to look over what you just typed before you submit your post. It hurts my eyes just reading your poor grammer and your incorrect spelling. It makes you look stupid. People will just think your a 5 year old and won't take you seriously. Im not trying to be mean. Its just that I also had to learn the hard way. One more thing even though im considered one of the many DBZ fanboys, I know when to draw the line. Saying that vegeta at that stage can beat superman. Maybe Majin Vegeta might have a chance and thats after killing himself of course if you know what I mean.

Dude, if you're going to insult someone for poor grammar, you should first correct the plentiful cardinal sin of incomplete sentences that plagued this post.

And put apostrophes in the word "It's".

As for my contribution to Vegeta beating Superman? If Vegeta could use a planetary destruction attack in under a few seconds, he could probably destroy Superman. I doubt Superman could survive a planet exploding, or even the force it would take to destroy a planet, which would be massive.

Old 07-22-2006, 03:53 AM   #49
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra-Herald9
Vegeta at any point in DBZ isn't physically as powerful as Superman. Remember in DBZ when Super Saiyin 2 Goku has trouble pushing two halves of a moutain apart and when SSJ4 Goku had trouble lifting half a city? Well Supes has thrown a mountain the size of metropolis from earth to the Sun with barely any problem.One punch from him could KILL any Super Saiyin and if you say it doesn't your saying logically that Vegeta could take a punch from a SSJ3/SSJ4.

Current Superman could dominate any being in DBZ up to Majin Buu's level. The imperiex probe Supes fought could bust Solar Systems while Imperiex himself could destroy the Universe a couple times over.
filler for ssj2 goku and dbgt is a plothole

Old 07-22-2006, 03:55 AM   #50
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra-Herald9
I am very curious if you actually have any knowledge of comics at all? Galactus is THE POWER COSMIC and could EASILY take on every being in the DBZ universe shown. Galactus can literally do any feat he wants. He could turn every Z figter or Z villian's hearts into freaking sand with a thought before they could even think to strike against him. He has VAST reality control abilities and could make the air Goku freaking breathes explode with the force of a thousand Super Kamehameha waves.
turning the Z fighters into sand isnt the same as beating the z fighters into a pulp im talking about a straight up fight not thinking about someone dying and they die. Thats wack