The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 07-22-2006, 03:02 AM   #51
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Default Re: vegata( when he first came to earth) vs superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jplaya2023
turning the Z fighters into sand isnt the same as beating the z fighters into a pulp im talking about a straight up fight not thinking about someone dying and they die. Thats wack
Galactus has the manipulative strength that'd allow him to lift entire planets and throw them with ease. Not to mention he doesn't suffer from the speed/size thing. He easily moves sub light speed with his arms alone when he wants to.

Old 07-22-2006, 03:07 AM   #52
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Gluon
Galactus has the manipulative strength that'd allow him to lift entire planets and throw them with ease. Not to mention he doesn't suffer from the speed/size thing. He easily moves sub light speed with his arms alone when he wants to.
so educate me on his "fighting" skills. Is he hand 2 hand?? Use blast attacks has the ability to use his opponents move etc.. etc..??

Jplaya2023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 03:09 AM   #53
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Quote:
so educate me on his "fighting" skills. Is he hand 2 hand?? Use blast attacks has the ability to use his opponents move etc.. etc..??
He's used his hands to fight before. But that's usually something that he deems below himself. It's comparable to walking over to the television to change the channel when you have the remote. Most of his attacks are cosmic energy attacks.

Old 07-22-2006, 03:13 AM   #54
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick

Quote:
He's used his hands to fight before. But that's usually something that he deems below himself. It's comparable to walking over to the television to change the channel when you have the remote. Most of his attacks are cosmic energy attacks.
so he's a scrub in close quarters combat and relies on hitting his opponents with blindly fired cosmic attacks. Thank you.

Old 07-22-2006, 03:15 AM   #55
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Actually, his close quarters combat concerning his cosmic energy is just as dangerous if not more. And they're anything but blind. I've actually never seen one of his attacks miss even small small targets. You know, being pretty much all knowing and all.

Galactus would just hold them in place with his Power Cosmic, and then squish them between his fingers if you really need him to use his hands.

Old 07-22-2006, 03:17 AM   #56
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick

Quote:
Actually, his close quarters combat concerning his cosmic energy is just as dangerous if not more. And they're anything but blind. I've actually never seen one of his attacks miss even small small targets. You know, being pretty much all knowing and all.

Galactus would just hold them in place with his Power Cosmic, and then squish them between his fingers if you really need him to use his hands.
His size gives him an advantage but he doesnt have the speed to keep up and his cosmic thing wouldnt bother no one in DBZ they seen "magic" before in Babidee

Old 07-22-2006, 03:19 AM   #57
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Quote:
His size gives him an advantage but he doesnt have the speed to keep up and his cosmic thing wouldnt bother no one in DBZ they seen "magic" before in Babidee
I just said he can move at sublight to superlight speeds. As for magic? It's not magic. It's the fundamental energy of the universe. And Babidee was really kind of ultra weak.

Old 07-22-2006, 03:31 AM   #58
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick

Quote:
I just said he can move at sublight to superlight speeds. As for magic? It's not magic. It's the fundamental energy of the universe. And Babidee was really kind of ultra weak.
babi dee is weak in terms of fighting ability, but his magic makes him strong, remember he was strong enough to control the king of demons in dabura. He's the strongest magician in the world and slightly above dr strange, batman and etricken

Old 07-22-2006, 03:36 AM   #59
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Quote:
babi dee is weak in terms of fighting ability, but his magic makes him strong, remember he was strong enough to control the king of demons in dabura. He's the strongest magician in the world and slightly above dr strange, batman and etricken
Not strong enough to kill Piccolo apparently. And Dr. Strange is probably on a higher level than Babidi, seeing how he can summon magical deities to empower him further.

Old 07-22-2006, 05:08 AM   #60
Sloth7d
Escapist

Yeah Babidi IS pretty weak.
And how he even got control over that weakling Dabura is beyond me.
Though I think it's the fact that he can control anyone with an evil mind.
Which is why he could control Vegeta when he wanted to be evil again.
But he still had his limits, seeing as he could not even control the monster his father created.

Sloth7d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 11:33 PM   #61
Gotenks
Side-Kick

Quote:
Dude, if you're going to insult someone for poor grammar, you should first correct the plentiful cardinal sin of incomplete sentences that plagued this post.

And put apostrophes in the word "It's".

As for my contribution to Vegeta beating Superman? If Vegeta could use a planetary destruction attack in under a few seconds, he could probably destroy Superman. I doubt Superman could survive a planet exploding, or even the force it would take to destroy a planet, which would be massive.

I knew you would jump in after that post, I just knew it! Like I said I have been known to do it myself (Even though it was one mistake that could off happen to anyone). I was only giving advice. Nice comeback all you had against me was the word "Its".

Gotenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 11:46 PM   #62
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotenks
I knew you would jump in after that post, I just knew it! Like I said I have been known to do it myself (Even though it was one mistake that could off happen to anyone). I was only giving advice. Nice comeback all you had against me was the word "Its".

That and your absolutely lack of sentence structure. This includes fragmented sentences like crazy. At a college level, you fail entire essays for just a couple of those. These are skills that are usually learned in ninth grade in America, and even before that.

In the future, would you like me to correct you each and every time for every little grammatical error? I really wouldn't mind performing this task for you.

Case in point: Being an ass gets you nowhere very quickly. If his grammar really hurts your eyes that bad, my only recommendation is get off your almighty high horse.

If that's too much, cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Friendly advice isn't to insult someone, it's to help them. This could easily be accomplished in a PM.

Old 07-22-2006, 11:50 PM   #63
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Quote:

The grammatical errors that must be reported:

I'm going to assume we're using proper text rules. Your first sentence is okay. Your second sentence lacks the second space separating it from the first sentence, and you're missing a comma between "said" and "I". You are supposed to end the sentence with a period before your ()'s, and have the barracked sentence come after. You then missed the second space between this sentence and the next. In your barracked sentence, you used "off" instead of "of," and "happen" should have been "happened." Your third sentence is actually alright. You lack that space between this sentence and the final sentenc. Your last sentence lacks a comma between "comeback" and "all," and a comma after "word" and before "Its".

I'm actually pleasantly suprised this one wasn't absolutely plagued with incomplete sentences like the mass majority of your posts.

One last correction before I forget in your information to the left of the screen. It deals with your location to be exact: What you have written there is "chi chi and bulma's house". The only correct parts are spelling and an apostrophe.

How it SHOULD be done, is: "Chi Chi and Bulma's house"

Notice how proper nouns are capitlized along all words belonging to them.

Last edited by LouFerignoDemon; 07-22-2006 at 11:55 PM.
LouFerignoDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 12:18 AM   #64
Gotenks
Side-Kick

Quote:
That and your absolutely lack of sentence structure. This includes fragmented sentences like crazy. At a college level, you fail entire essays for just a couple of those. These are skills that are usually learned in ninth grade in America, and even before that.

In the future, would you like me to correct you each and every time for every little grammatical error? I really wouldn't mind performing this task for you.

Case in point: Being an ass gets you nowhere very quickly. If his grammar really hurts your eyes that bad, my only recommendation is get off your almighty high horse.

If that's too much, cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

Friendly advice isn't to insult someone, it's to help them. This could easily be accomplished in a PM.
You have said that once before.
Its getting old.
I never said it was friendly advice, just advice.

Old 07-23-2006, 12:26 AM   #65
Gotenks
Side-Kick

Quote:

I'm going to assume we're using proper text rules. Your first sentence is okay. Your second sentence lacks the second space separating it from the first sentence, and you're missing a comma between "said" and "I". You are supposed to end the sentence with a period before your ()'s, and have the barracked sentence come after. You then missed the second space between this sentence and the next. In your barracked sentence, you used "off" instead of "of," and "happen" should have been "happened." Your third sentence is actually alright. You lack that space between this sentence and the final sentenc. Your last sentence lacks a comma between "comeback" and "all," and a comma after "word" and before "Its".

I'm actually pleasantly suprised this one wasn't absolutely plagued with incomplete sentences like the mass majority of your posts.

One last correction before I forget in your information to the left of the screen. It deals with your location to be exact: What you have written there is "chi chi and bulma's house". The only correct parts are spelling and an apostrophe.

Good job i guess. Im not changing anything for you.
Mass majority! You have not even been here long enough to comment about my posts.Your saying that as if you just now looked through all my post. You just got here and you already think your the king.

You spelled "Sentence" wrong.

Old 07-23-2006, 12:30 AM   #66
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick

yall nikkas and nikkette's are starting to get petty. No one cares about spelling and grammar on a message board leave it alone

Old 07-23-2006, 12:40 AM   #67
Gotenks
Side-Kick

Yes I know, but she is taking it to another level. Talking about " If this was a college paper you would fail", from one mistake and not spacing a sentence.

I only commented mikey because he left out letters and spelled words incorrectly making it hard to even understand what he is trying to say. Thats who she should be correcting instead of me.

Old 07-23-2006, 12:56 AM   #68
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Quote:
Good job i guess. Im not changing anything for you.
Mass majority! You have not even been here long enough to comment about my posts.Your saying that as if you just now looked through all my post. You just got here and you already think your the king.

You spelled "Sentence" wrong.
So you say seniority makes the cut, eh? Apparently intelligence isn't enough to correct people anymore.

And as for your information: I've been around the Hype longer than you. Check out Quantum_Goddess. That used to be my old running name I forgot the pass to after about a week or so of a break. So you've been around since '06? I've been around the Hype for a couple months longer. But this name is only, what, four months younger? So then four months, and apparently I'm not "old" enough? You can tell someone who's threatened when they talk like that, because they have nothing else.

I like how "older" people think. "I'm older, hence you have no right to correct me, no matter how right you are."

As for the proper spelling of the word "sentence"? "Sentence" is how sentence is spelled according to every source I'm capable of finding. Though I will compliment you on trying to get me on that, as you actually had me looking it up.

Old 07-23-2006, 12:58 AM   #69
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Quote:
Yes I know, but she is taking it to another level. Talking about " If this was a college paper you would fail", from one mistake and not spacing a sentence.

I only commented mikey because he left out letters and spelled words incorrectly making it hard to even understand what he is trying to say. Thats who she should be correcting instead of me.
Actually, his posts aren't hard to read. You said that if he didn't get better at his grammar, he'd look stupid. You said nothing about his posts being hard to read. He doesn't require any corrections in his grammar. It's not my place to say what he should do or not.

Old 07-23-2006, 12:58 AM   #70
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Double Post

Old 07-23-2006, 12:58 AM   #71
Jplaya2023
Side-Kick

Quote:
So you say seniority makes the cut, eh? Apparently intelligence isn't enough to correct people anymore.

And as for your information: I've been around the Hype longer than you. Check out Quantum_Goddess. That used to be my old running name I forgot the pass to after about a week or so of a break. So you've been around since '06? I've been around the Hype for a couple months longer. But this name is only, what, four months younger? So then four months, and apparently I'm not "old" enough? You can tell someone who's threatened when they talk like that, because they have nothing else.

I like how "older" people think. "I'm older, hence you have no right to correct me, no matter how right you are."

As for the proper spelling of the word "sentence"? "Sentence" is how sentence is spelled according to every source I'm capable of finding. Though I will compliment you on trying to get me on that, as you actually had me looking it up.
miss gloun if u dont mind my asking how many numbers are in your age, where you from???

Old 07-23-2006, 01:11 AM   #72
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!

Quote:
miss gloun if u dont mind my asking how many numbers are in your age, where you from???
21, and I'm from France.

Old 07-23-2006, 01:12 AM   #73
Gotenks
Side-Kick

Quote:

I have never said that. I just meant its not like you have been in every thread I have posted in so how would you know.

I could careless how old you are. I doubt you have been here longer then me. I made " Gotenks" just for the anime fourm. I have many others. Toei sama, Fireball jimmy, and more.

Old 07-23-2006, 01:13 AM   #74
Gotenks
Side-Kick

Quote:

Im sure if you tried you could of found it.

Old 07-23-2006, 01:16 AM   #75
Gotenks
Side-Kick

Quote:
Actually, his posts aren't hard to read. You said that if he didn't get better at his grammar, he'd look stupid. You said nothing about his posts being hard to read. He doesn't require any corrections in his grammar. It's not my place to say what he should do or not.
What you don't remember me saying my eyes hurt.
I know it's not your place to say what he should or should not do. Same goes for me but why did you attack me then?