The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 01:00 AM   #176
Dark Guardian
Guardian of Gotham

Default Re: Joker's Sick Jokes

See, IMO Joker is not SICK. His jokes actually have some humor to them, Batman just doesn't think they're funny.
I love alot of the lines from TAS, those are perfect examples. He doesn't say stuff like that one about the babies and the pitchforks, thats just not his style.
His humor is just out of reach of most people, but you can see what he's getting at.

I.N.W.T=In Nolan We Trust
Old 11-24-2006, 07:34 PM   #177
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Guardian
See, IMO Joker is not SICK. His jokes actually have some humor to them, Batman just doesn't think they're funny.
I love alot of the lines from TAS, those are perfect examples. He doesn't say stuff like that one about the babies and the pitchforks, thats just not his style.
His humor is just out of reach of most people, but you can see what he's getting at.
That's my take on Joker too. My favoritie version of the Joker is TKJ Joker, because I think really, really, really, really, really, really deep down there's still a good person inside the Joker, he just had a very bad day and snaped.

Old 11-24-2006, 08:39 PM   #178
NinjaTurtleFan
Turtle Power!

I wouldn't mind Joker having some dark humor, but I think I mean a "sick joke" to me would be him beating up, raping, and snapping photographs of Dent's wife or Gordon's wife and sending them the pictures.

I just want the Joker to be funny but he hates that Batman doesn't snicker, grin, or even laugh at his jokes so he continues being a bastard.

Old 11-25-2006, 06:38 AM   #179
TheBat812
Side-Kick

I don't see him really saying jokes all that much, but rather doing sick things and taking immense pleasure and humor out of them (ALA Killing Joke).

Old 12-12-2006, 12:10 AM   #180
Midnite
Side-Kick

There's some really good examples of Joker's sick jokes in Detective Comics 826. It would be great if they add the fast food scene in the sequel, but replace Robin with some random hostage.

Old 12-12-2006, 12:34 AM   #181
cryptic name
No Limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Meatbag
The part where his buds are raping the girl while he sings "Singing in the Rain'?

I dunno, I'd just like it if a lot of his twisted jokes would stem from pop culture..

Puts a gun in some guys mouth, blows his head off and screams "HEY MIKIE!! HE LIKES IT!!!!! HE HA HAAAA"
Or maybe I'm a total idiot

just sounds better than a lot of these, "dead baby" jokes
that ones really good.

I believe in Batfleck
Closed Thread