The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

View Poll Results: Who do you choose guys?
Singer 69 46.62%
NOLAN 79 53.38%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2006, 03:12 PM   #51
Venom71
Side-Kick
 
Venom71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Indiana
Posts: 6,071
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionary
Unimpressed with Darksied as a main villain, you've got to be kiddin,' that would kick muti-cultural asses. In fact, if DavidTyler ideas were set forth in Superman Returns, it would have made for a better movie.
2 Reasons:
A) I don't think he would translate well into live action...I see him being cheesy like Skelator in the Masters of The Universe
B) The general audience would be like..who is this..I have never heard of this guy Darksied.....Where is Lex, Brainiac or Zod?

__________________
GAM DOSV
SMALLVILLE RETURNS 09/28/06
SPIDER-MAN 3 05/04/07
Venom71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 04:48 PM   #52
batman44
Go Speed GO
 
batman44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: right here
Posts: 5,728
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom71
2 Reasons:
A) I don't think he would translate well into live action...I see him being cheesy like Skelator in the Masters of The Universe
B) The general audience would be like..who is this..I have never heard of this guy Darksied.....Where is Lex, Brainiac or Zod?
Then lets teach the audience who the villians are; did the audience know who Zod was before S:TM or SII? Are going to say the audience will be turned off by Spider-man 3 cause they don't know who Sandman is?

__________________
<< Romans 1:16 >> For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
batman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 05:02 PM   #53
Venom71
Side-Kick
 
Venom71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Indiana
Posts: 6,071
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman44
Then lets teach the audience who the villians are; did the audience know who Zod was before S:TM or SII? Are going to say the audience will be turned off by Spider-man 3 cause they don't know who Sandman is?
I still say Darksied would be cheesy in Live Action but I suppose if SINGER introduces him slowly and not be the villain in the next movie the GA will get to know who Darksied is.
As for Sandman..the GA has flocked to the first two Spider-Man movies so it wouldn't matter who the villain is in the 3rd...the GA would still flock to it.

__________________
GAM DOSV
SMALLVILLE RETURNS 09/28/06
SPIDER-MAN 3 05/04/07
Venom71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 05:09 PM   #54
batman44
Go Speed GO
 
batman44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: right here
Posts: 5,728
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom71
I still say Darksied would be cheesy in Live Action but I suppose if SINGER introduces him slowly and not be the villain in the next movie the GA will get to know who Darksied is.
As for Sandman..the GA has flocked to the first two Spider-Man movies so it wouldn't matter who the villain is in the 3rd...the GA would still flock to it.
Well I really wasn't saying you got to have Darksied, but just that having a villian the audience doesn't know really doesn't= bad.

__________________
<< Romans 1:16 >> For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.
batman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 10:32 PM   #55
Batgort
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 310
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

In Nolan We Trust

Batgort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 07:25 AM   #56
DavidTyler
Side-Kick
 
DavidTyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 4,348
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom71
I still say Darksied would be cheesy in Live Action but I suppose if SINGER introduces him slowly and not be the villain in the next movie the GA will get to know who Darksied is.
As for Sandman..the GA has flocked to the first two Spider-Man movies so it wouldn't matter who the villain is in the 3rd...the GA would still flock to it.
Cheesy? Oh, you mean like Hackman in S:TM?

Darksied would translate fantastically if he were done acurately and seriously.

Who knew Darth Vader before he made his first appearance...


And of course you don't like the other changes I would institute. You've made it plain time and time again that you think Donner's and Singer's takes are great. More Hollywood eating it's own tail.

DavidTyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:10 AM   #57
Venom71
Side-Kick
 
Venom71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Indiana
Posts: 6,071
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTyler
Cheesy? Oh, you mean like Hackman in S:TM?

Darksied would translate fantastically if he were done acurately and seriously.

Who knew Darth Vader before he made his first appearance...


And of course you don't like the other changes I would institute.You've made it plain time and time again that you think Donner's and Singer's takes are great. More Hollywood eating it's own tail.
Nah...I never seen Hackman's Luthor as Cheesy in S:TM....yes Otis was but not Lex...Hackman was great...my only gripe was the wigs.
I also thought Lois & Clark was Great and I am a SV fan and when I was a kid The Adventures of Superman & The Superfriends...Challenge of The Superfriends was my favorite Superfriends cartoon.

__________________
GAM DOSV
SMALLVILLE RETURNS 09/28/06
SPIDER-MAN 3 05/04/07

Last edited by Venom71; 10-05-2006 at 10:15 AM.
Venom71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:23 PM   #58
Visionary
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 16,080
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom71
2 Reasons:
A) I don't think he would translate well into live action...I see him being cheesy like Skelator in the Masters of The Universe
B) The general audience would be like..who is this..I have never heard of this guy Darksied.....Where is Lex, Brainiac or Zod?
There is nothing cheesy about Darksied, with the right director, he would be an unforgettable villain. Especially, seeing him knock Superman on his ass, making him bleed without Krytonite while he's at full power. His origin unto itself is an epic worth telling. You don't really need a well known villain in an "ICON" movie, the audience will get to know him as he's slowly released through posters and trailers--not to mention looking the character up on the web. Darksied intrigues, he's what the Superman film needs, a threat, a huge threat. You could still have Lex, as a background villain.

Like someone said, Sandman is not a popular villain, neither is Ras Al Ghul in Batman Begins. When you have names like Batman, Spider-Man or Superman that's your draw right there. Put a villain on film, that can go toe-to-toe with the hero (something that SR was missing), and then you've got something people want to see. Superman Return's sequel needs a powerful villain. Brainic is good, Zod has been used and we need to get away from previous Superman films already (thanks to Singer). Darksied is the best choice, when people read his background and what he does, and how powerful he is...it'll be intrigue on the minds of many.


Last edited by Visionary; 10-05-2006 at 12:27 PM.
Visionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 12:47 PM   #59
Delete
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 208
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Nolan has directed more than a couple of good movies unlike Singer so I go wiht him.

Delete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 08:25 PM   #60
\S/JcDc\S/
Panned User
 
\S/JcDc\S/'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,390
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delete
Nolan has directed more than a couple of good movies unlike Singer so I go wiht him.

LOL

I put Apt Pupil, Usual Suspects, and the X-men films up against Nolan's work

Memento is pure greatness I must say though

__________________
JcDc-- My original join date was: 05-07-2003 --Time flies, and so should Superman!
\S/JcDc\S/ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 12:39 AM   #61
Delete
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 208
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by \S/JcDc\S/
LOL

I put Apt Pupil, Usual Suspects, and the X-men films up against Nolan's work

Memento is pure greatness I must say though
I wasn't a big fan of Apt Pupil. Usual Suspects is a great movie though.

Delete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 03:04 PM   #62
FanboyX_Returns
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 345
Spoiler Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by \S/JcDc\S/
LOL

I put Apt Pupil, Usual Suspects, and the X-men films up against Nolan's work

Memento is pure greatness I must say though
BATMAN BEGINS single handedly takes down box XMEN movies made by Singer, and also his Supercrappyman Returns.
Apt Pupil stunk, and about the only good movie Singer has ever made was Usual Suspects which again doesnt even compare to Memento...

Nolan is a brilliant film maker... Singer is a grade A HACK!

FanboyX_Returns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:34 PM   #63
Maze
Proud AquaMomoa inventor
 
Maze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: France
Posts: 7,582
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Lol I wouldd lovvvee to see more hack like Singer but hey that's me

__________________
AquaMomoa Avatar by starlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by zryson
Is it real? Or a wig? Maybe he wears a wig in the movie cause he is bald and then at the end of the movie he rips off the wig and throws it at Superman.
Maze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:12 AM   #64
Thespiralgoeson
Cryptorchid
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hurst, TX
Posts: 649
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanboyX_Returns
BATMAN BEGINS single handedly takes down box XMEN movies made by Singer, and also his Supercrappyman Returns.
Apt Pupil stunk, and about the only good movie Singer has ever made was Usual Suspects which again doesnt even compare to Memento...

Nolan is a brilliant film maker... Singer is a grade A HACK!
You're not going to find a bigger Christopher Nolan fan than me. Hell, Insomnia is easily one of my all-time favorite movies.

But seriously, you're Singer-hate is completely misplaced. He may be overrated, but he's certainly no "grade A HACK." The guy is as talented a filmmaker as there is.

Look, I loved Batman Begins way more than either of Singer's X-men flicks, but that's in no small part due to the fact that I'm much more a Batman fan than an X-men fan. You absolutely HAVE to give Singer credit and appreciate the first X-men film for what it was. After the embarassment that was Batman & Robin, a lot of people didn't think a comic based movie could ever be taken seriously. Singer's X-men movie proved that a comic-based movie could have a real plot, real drama, and not be inherently campy. X-men paved the way for Spider-man, which in-turn started the current trend of superhero movies. Imagine if X-men had failed. I seriously doubt we'd be having the barrage of comic-inspired movies we have now. Hell, the Batman franchise was virtually dead. We might not even have Batman Begins. So give Singer and his X-men films their due. Few filmmakers could've accomplished what he did under the same circumstances.

Second, Apt Pupil did not stink. It was an intelligent, unconventional thriller that I enjoyed quite a bit. In fact, I enjoyed Apt Pupil a great deal more than the Usual Suspects, which I personally think is grossly overrated.

Third... to say "Usual Suspects doesnt even compare to Memento..." is about as subjective as you can possibly get. I enjoyed Memento more than the Usual Suspects as well, but honestly, I think they're both overrated. All the Usual Suspects really had that seperated it from any other film was twist at the end that nobody expected. In the same way, all Memento really had going for it was it's backward story-telling, which of course was brilliant. But still, it's not like there was any kind of real message behind it all, and there were some major plot-holes as well. I personally found Insomnia to be much more engrossing than Memento.

Anyway, the point is, Singer is no hack. I'm not a big fan of his personally, but I definitely appreciate talent and skill, and he's got both. Don't get me wrong, between the two, I prefer Nolan by a significant margin. But Singer deserves a LOT more credit than you give him.


Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 10-07-2006 at 01:14 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 02:56 PM   #65
storyteller
Side-Kick
 
storyteller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 3,730
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Singer was just a director who doesnt like action and knows only reeves superman. Unfourtantly that was what superman didnt need.

__________________
------------------------------------------

Its time to be a man..................and run away.
storyteller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 05:02 PM   #66
NotFadeAway
Side-Kick
 
NotFadeAway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Mirror Universe
Posts: 5,422
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Im telling you, Im doing a Superman film at some point in my life. I already got my foot in the door of movie biz.

Get ready for a character driven origin film featuring Braniac as the sole villian.

Real people in a fantasy world, a man with the powers of a god, thats what I promise. I promise more of a fantasy element than Donner/Singer, but also more endearing, real life versions of the characters.

Luthor willl go the way of the Joker and appear in the sequel. After being in 4 of the 5 mainstream Superman movies, Smallville, Lois and Clark, The Animated Series, etc etc, good ole Lex has been shoved down the throat of the audience like a c*ck in a porn star. Lex needs a rest, and Braniac can carry a movie on it's own.

Im doing an origin story, you know why, because I want to. The characters in S:TM are outdated and slightly one-dimensional, and Smallville shouldn't serve as a starting point for this generation of Superman.

__________________

LOST- 2004-2010: "The most important part of your life was the time you spent with these people. "

Best comic film of all time. The Dark Knight Rises!



Last edited by NotFadeAway; 10-07-2006 at 07:18 PM.
NotFadeAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 09:59 PM   #67
MulligaN Stew
Seasoned Well
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Boiling Point
Posts: 259
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
The characters in S:TM are outdated and slightly one-dimensional
Ok.

[Brainiac]Elaborate human. Please elaborate. [/Brainiac]

Then again, if you did a Darkseid film, I would respect you greatly and dismiss that statement. I agree with some of what you said, but explaining how you compare 70's film with the complexity that critics/audiences demand today should prove to interest me.

The unfortunate reality is that Superman: The Movie captured a human side of a hero that has never been seen since then. It showed the grooming of an alien as if he were one of us, yet he became better. Enough of my quasi 'A&E' special-type spiel, but you surely comprehend the gist of what I'm saying.

[Brainiac] Elaborate human. Please Elaborate [/Brainiac]

edit -
Quote:
Real people in a fantasy world
Isn't that comparable to Hypesters surfing the Hype. Ha, ha. Yeah.

Good luck with your film aspirations friend.

__________________
A little bit of everything made me Invariably Inexplicable, yet so sincere.

Why hate me because you're a few trees short of a forest? Grow up.

AZ-----MN-----ZA

Last edited by MulligaN Stew; 10-07-2006 at 10:04 PM.
MulligaN Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 10:07 PM   #68
Venom71
Side-Kick
 
Venom71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Indiana
Posts: 6,071
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom420
Im telling you, Im doing a Superman film at some point in my life. I already got my foot in the door of movie biz.

Get ready for a character driven origin film featuring Braniac as the sole villian.

Real people in a fantasy world, a man with the powers of a god, thats what I promise. I promise more of a fantasy element than Donner/Singer, but also more endearing, real life versions of the characters.

Luthor willl go the way of the Joker and appear in the sequel. After being in 4 of the 5 mainstream Superman movies, Smallville, Lois and Clark, The Animated Series, etc etc, good ole Lex has been shoved down the throat of the audience like a c*ck in a porn star. Lex needs a rest, and Braniac can carry a movie on it's own.

Im doing an origin story, you know why, because I want to. The characters in S:TM are outdated and slightly one-dimensional, and Smallville shouldn't serve as a starting point for this generation of Superman.
Lex is Superman's main nemesis...he should be in every Superman movie IMHO..even if he isn't the main villain of the story.

__________________
GAM DOSV
SMALLVILLE RETURNS 09/28/06
SPIDER-MAN 3 05/04/07

Last edited by Venom71; 10-07-2006 at 10:12 PM.
Venom71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 10:15 PM   #69
MulligaN Stew
Seasoned Well
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Boiling Point
Posts: 259
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

I can appreciate why you feel that way, but 'boxed' thinking such as the above is why Superman will only lose popularity in this contemporary climate.

A Superhero is only as good as their villains or challengers; if you're saying that Luthor is the only singular vessel to challenge the Man of Steel, you're immediately crippling your hero.

Darkseid?
Draga?

. . . on second thought, maybe you are right. His villains are a poor man's criminals(excluding Lex, and maybe Darkseid). Who else, the Toyman? Haha, nope.

__________________
A little bit of everything made me Invariably Inexplicable, yet so sincere.

Why hate me because you're a few trees short of a forest? Grow up.

AZ-----MN-----ZA
MulligaN Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 10:25 PM   #70
Venom71
Side-Kick
 
Venom71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Indiana
Posts: 6,071
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulligaN Stew
I can appreciate why you feel that way, but 'boxed' thinking such as the above is why Superman will only lose popularity in this contemporary climate.

A Superhero is only as good as their villains or challengers; if you're saying that Luthor is the only singular vessel to challenge the Man of Steel, you're immediately crippling your hero.

Darkseid?
Draga?

. . . on second thought, maybe you are right. His villains are a poor man's criminals(excluding Lex, and maybe Darkseid). Who else, the Toyman? Haha, nope.
I think Lex should be in the movies but not the only villain...have him create Metallo and Bizarro and like others have stated on the boards have him think he is controlling Brainiac but actually have Brainac be running the show..I am still not sure if Darkseid could be done well in live action....I see him being cheesy in live action.

__________________
GAM DOSV
SMALLVILLE RETURNS 09/28/06
SPIDER-MAN 3 05/04/07
Venom71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 10:33 PM   #71
Thot
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 812
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

I would choose Nolan due to the fact that I like his style and believe he would be truer to the character's universe. I think the word I'm looking for is "respect". Singer didn't show it, Nolan did.

Thot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 11:56 PM   #72
NotFadeAway
Side-Kick
 
NotFadeAway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Mirror Universe
Posts: 5,422
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulligaN Stew
Ok.

[Brainiac]Elaborate human. Please elaborate. [/Brainiac]

Then again, if you did a Darkseid film, I would respect you greatly and dismiss that statement. I agree with some of what you said, but explaining how you compare 70's film with the complexity that critics/audiences demand today should prove to interest me.

The unfortunate reality is that Superman: The Movie captured a human side of a hero that has never been seen since then. It showed the grooming of an alien as if he were one of us, yet he became better. Enough of my quasi 'A&E' special-type spiel, but you surely comprehend the gist of what I'm saying.

[Brainiac] Elaborate human. Please Elaborate [/Brainiac]

edit -

Isn't that comparable to Hypesters surfing the Hype. Ha, ha. Yeah.

Good luck with your film aspirations friend.
Well, I don't what to see a hero considered above us, I want to see a hero fighting beside us with the ability to make the world a better place.

__________________

LOST- 2004-2010: "The most important part of your life was the time you spent with these people. "

Best comic film of all time. The Dark Knight Rises!


NotFadeAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 11:57 PM   #73
NotFadeAway
Side-Kick
 
NotFadeAway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Mirror Universe
Posts: 5,422
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom71
I think Lex should be in the movies but not the only villain...have him create Metallo and Bizarro and like others have stated on the boards have him think he is controlling Brainiac but actually have Brainac be running the show..I am still not sure if Darkseid could be done well in live action....I see him being cheesy in live action.
Darkseid would need to be handled carefully.

__________________

LOST- 2004-2010: "The most important part of your life was the time you spent with these people. "

Best comic film of all time. The Dark Knight Rises!


NotFadeAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 01:51 AM   #74
Thespiralgoeson
Cryptorchid
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hurst, TX
Posts: 649
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thot
I would choose Nolan due to the fact that I like his style and believe he would be truer to the character's universe. I think the word I'm looking for is "respect". Singer didn't show it, Nolan did.
Respect for what? The comics? Because if you're just talking about "respect" then wasn't Singer's problem the fact that he had too much respect... for Donner's Superman?

Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 08:30 AM   #75
DavidTyler
Side-Kick
 
DavidTyler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 4,348
Default Re: Singer Sequel or a Nolan Reimagine? VOTE!

Darksied would be incredible in a live action film. Darksied and his minions ... maybe even take the action to Metropolis.

I have a vague plot in my head that involves Darksied searching for a weapon of great power and discovers that the last remaining Kryptonian is living on Earth. Failing to get Superman's willing cooperation to join his armada, Darksied takes half the population of Metropolis prisoner, whisking them off to Apokolips to hold as hostage to Superman's capitulation. Supes has to go to that dark world to rescue them.

I figure this would give Jimmy and Lois a lot to do, as well. They would be among the captured and organizing the other hostages in their own rescue attempt.

Darksied alone on Earth as a villain wouldn't have the same impact. He must be accompanied by para-demons, Desaad, and some of the other supporting cast like Kalibak and the Furies.

I envision the armies of the world coming into combat with the forces of Apokolips. It could be epic.

As to Luthor ... He needs to be a corporate shark with his fingers in a lot of the pies of Metropolis. In this way he could be a part of every Superman movie. However, he can't always be the main villain ... and sometimes not the villain at all. Sometimes he can be a reluctant ally.

DavidTyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.