2. She-Hulk

3. She-Hulk

4. She-Hulk

5. She-Hulk

Old 10-02-2006, 12:38 AM   #252
Advanced Dark
Banned User

Default Re: Q & A w/Louis Leterrier & Suggestions Box

Ok all topics above the "Sent" post by me have been read. FYI.

Last edited by Advanced Dark; 10-02-2006 at 01:21 AM.
Advanced Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 04:33 AM   #253
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Hey Louis here's some more:

1)As others have said, Get back Eric Bana, Jennifer Connolly, Sam Elliot and Danny Elfman back, they are pivotel.

2) Keep the run-time around the same as the first movie which was 2hrs 12 mins i think. No less than 2 hours long please Louis, with some good chracter development.

3) Some good feats of strength from both Abomination and Hulk please, but nothing too over the top. Just something that beats anything in the first movie.

4) I think a great final fight location would be a huge burning forest. It would add weapons like burning trees, there could be some surprise attacks with the smoke and it would show how fire doesnt effect either of their thick skins showing their durability.

Thanks again Louis!

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:44 AM   #254
Advanced Dark
Banned User

I'd like to see him walking down the street past a movie theatre and looking at King Kong standee or poster...looking at his own reflection...and then kind of smirk at Kong. You know kind of like that scene from twins when Arnold saw the Rambo 3 poster. LOL

Or imagine Banner being transported per jetliner and he hulks out on the plane. LOL Hulks on a Plane.

Old 10-02-2006, 09:24 AM   #255
Cth
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced Dark
Been talking to Louis and he just told me this:

"Ask the guys at SHH to tell me what they want to see...it's now or never!" -LL

I'm sure he'll be doing another Q/A down the road but he seems open to taking information in at this point. Clearly in a few months there won't be time for any input...the script will be finished. Do you want to see a particular action, scene, character, Hulk trademark, etc...
I'd like to see a "thunder clap" attack by the Hulk at one point.

And I'd like to see more "mental plane" stuff.. the transformation between Banner and Hulk as shown in the first film was decent, but could be explained a little better for the audience.

Alternately a scene like this would be fun as a possible opening:
The movie opens with Bruce on the run, cornered by someone/something, perhaps a full scale attack by the military and begins the metamorphosis as we zoom in on Bruce's eye as his body begins morphing. Zooming out from his eye, you realize Bruce is in bed (or an alleyway) eyes wide open in a trace like state and is in the middle of transforming. He's horrified and realizes he's out of control and is helpless and can't stop the transformation.

As much as I hate to say it, the detractors of the first film are going to need a big opening scene to win some back. To definitively show it's a whole different film from the first. The pace can slow back down if need be, but an opening scene that grabs the audience will go a long way I'd think.

The story could be told in media res to keep viewers off balance and hit the ground running so to speak.

A cameo by Rick Jones would go a long way to win back some Hulk fans who didn't like the first from what I've read.

Personally, I'd like a storyline where Banner has discovered that the military has twisted his research and stockpiling gamma bombs. The bombs would serve as a reverse take on the original transformation, instead of growing mass, the nanotech would break down things.. people, buildings, etc. Corporate/foreign spies could have infiltrated the military, and that's where Emil Blonsky could be introduced. Unfortunately, his backers aren't as cautious/intelligent with the technology and the Abomination is created as a result. Banner and Blonsky cross paths when he's blamed for the Abomination. Banner's convinced he's going insane and rampaging in his sleep, and consults with a psychologist (cameo for a non-powered Doc Samson). He's about to have a break through with his father's abuse, when the Abomination lands in town, triggering a transformation into the Hulk which could tie into the opening sequence.

As always thanks for being receptive to fan input!

Cth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:25 AM   #256
Ahura Mazda
Side-Kick

What I would like to see is that in the fight against Abomination, the Hulk getting beat down but continuously getting up and every time striking the Abomination a bit harder till finally he hits him so hard that not only is the Abomination soundly defeated, it also creates a shockwave which causes all the tanks to be over turned as they were preventing others from approaching the 100 mile radius where the battle was being held.

I know in the comics the Abomination overpowerred the Hulk untill he was powerred down but I personally would prefer one monumental battle rather then 2 battles with outside help (Banner) for the Hulk to win and not his supreme strength.

Of course, this may be difficult to produce but it would give the suspense of defeat to the audience, a truly heroic act against a creature that should be portrayed as a true villain, and yet still keep the anti-hero aura about him as he causes much devestation even through his victorious act.

Old 10-02-2006, 12:05 PM   #257
Advanced Dark
Banned User

Cool Re: Q & A w/Louis Leterrier & Suggestions Box

Above Sent.

Hey could you guys end each post with your screen name at the end so when I send them over to him all I have to do is cut and paste. Thanks.

He's reading them all BTW.

Old 10-02-2006, 01:46 PM   #258
Sava
Dont cry, my dear

Quote:
Above Sent.

Hey could you guys end each post with your screen name at the end so when I send them over to him all I have to do is cut and paste. Thanks.

He's reading them all BTW.
lazy!!!

When you can see the future, you think you're capable of changing it, but you're just a witness to coming moments, unable to help -The Air I Breathe
Sava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 02:40 PM   #259
Cracker Jack
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippie_hunter
1. She-Hulk

2. She-Hulk

3. She-Hulk

4. She-Hulk

5. She-Hulk

No

Hell No

No Way

Never

What are you crazy!!

Old 10-02-2006, 02:46 PM   #260
Still Down
Newbie First Class

Hey guys I can't make a new post yet so sorry for hijacking this thread.
Just want to ask everyone to head over to this IGN link and give our big green destroying machine some support! Our votes determine the winner and I'd like to see him get past Spiderman. Right now Spidey is winning
We need to get Hulk back in action! You can vote as many times as you'd like, just clear your cookies before going back in! I got the info from the Official Hulk Site. Oh by the way it's in the Swank Sixteen Round.
Here's the link.

http://comics.ign.com/articles/735/735019p10.html
I still can't believe Spidey is winning...seems more of a popularity contest.
Oh and maybe lend a little support for Juggernaut
Remember spread the word and vote often!!

Still Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 06:26 PM   #261
Advanced Dark
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sava
lazy!!!
Lazy? Yeah I know you're joking. LOL I somehow manage to squeeze this stuff in between my job and dont' forget I did it for Favreaus' site too...but in reverse to this forum. Those other surprises I'm working on are still...being worked on. Things are kind of weaving together that might add up to some really cool things as far as interaction with the boards here and the fans on myspace. Once I'm done with the big project you're going to crack up at how simple it's gonna be...if if if.

Old 10-02-2006, 07:06 PM   #262
The Postulate
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON
3) Some good feats of strength from both Abomination and Hulk please, but nothing too over the top. Just something that beats anything in the first movie.
Hmm. While I'm of the opinion that over the top would be good, I agree that Abomination needs some feats of strength, too. Imagine if Hulk knocks Abomination into a mountain with enough force that he burrows into it. It appears that the fight is over. Suddenly, there's a rumbling, and Abomination stands up, lifting the mountain, which he throws at Hulk. Hulk then catches it and throws it back! Yeah! Over the top? Yes. And proud of it.

Maybe we're all too focused on mountain lifting, but what else could be done that would be comparable? Of course, the lifting of the mountain is such a classic image, maybe we shouldn't want to substitute it with anything else.

The Postulate

The Postulate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:12 PM   #263
Advanced Dark
Banned User

Sent.

Me lazy. C'mon you wannabe Hulk fans this is your chance to get your **** heard Open Up cause it'll be too late soon. LOL

Old 10-02-2006, 11:13 PM   #264
Advanced Dark
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postulate
Hmm. While I'm of the opinion that over the top would be good, I agree that Abomination needs some feats of strength, too. Imagine if Hulk knocks Abomination into a mountain with enough force that he burrows into it. It appears that the fight is over. Suddenly, there's a rumbling, and Abomination stands up, lifting the mountain, which he throws at Hulk. Hulk then catches it and throws it back! Yeah! Over the top? Yes. And proud of it.

Maybe we're all too focused on mountain lifting, but what else could be done that would be comparable? Of course, the lifting of the mountain is such a classic image, maybe we shouldn't want to substitute it with anything else.

The Postulate
Using the Eifel Tower as a baseball bat would be nice...huh Louis? LOL

Old 10-03-2006, 03:25 AM   #265
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

For ****s sake just get Eric Bana back, and dont make this a sequel to the TV series as i have heard in another thread.

AVEITWITHJAMON

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 04:56 AM   #266
Sava
Dont cry, my dear

Quote:
Lazy? Yeah I know you're joking. LOL I somehow manage to squeeze this stuff in between my job and dont' forget I did it for Favreaus' site too...but in reverse to this forum. Those other surprises I'm working on are still...being worked on. Things are kind of weaving together that might add up to some really cool things as far as interaction with the boards here and the fans on myspace. Once I'm done with the big project you're going to crack up at how simple it's gonna be...if if if.
i was kidding man

When you can see the future, you think you're capable of changing it, but you're just a witness to coming moments, unable to help -The Air I Breathe
Old 10-03-2006, 08:09 AM   #267
Wyrminarrd
Side-Kick

This is how Iīd like the movie to end:

The Hulk and Abomination fight and the Hulk is losing badly. The Hulk is laying on the ground seriously wounded and Abomination is moving in for the kill when Betty runs out and tries to distract Abom so that Hulk will have time to get back on his feet. This however proves to be a big mistake and Abomination ends up killing Betty. The Hulk sees this and goes in to the mother of all rages, we see his horrific wounds heal up in a couple of seconds and the Hulk hammers into Abom and the fight becomes completely one way with the Hulk devestating Abom. The Hulk hammers Abom into the ground and keeps hitting him so hard that the buildings of the town/city/base their in start to collapse to the ground.

As for less detailed desires Iīd like to see Eric Bana back.
Hulk should be all CGI.
Hulk shouldnīt talk more then just exclaiming a thing or two while fighting (Hulk smash or something).
The violence and itīs consequences should be realistic, you donīt throw a tank over a mile and have itīs driver get out unhurt
Have the main action take place outside the US, preferably in some country that americans donīt care about. This way you can have the Hulk flatten towns and cities if you want plus if some soldiers happened to die fighting him then that doesnīt really matter (assuming you place him in some unnamed former soviet republic or North korea).

Wyrminarrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:06 AM   #268
ROBOCOP CPU001

I think although this will not be series, i would like to hear the lonley man theme at some point during the movie..that peice of piano music (for me anyway) sums up the lonly and very sad place banner is in.

Old 10-03-2006, 11:24 AM   #269
Advanced Dark
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sava
i was kidding man
That's why I said "I know you're joking."

Old 10-03-2006, 11:26 AM   #270
Advanced Dark
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyrminarrd
Have the main action take place outside the US, preferably in some country that americans donīt care about. This way you can have the Hulk flatten towns and cities if you want plus if some soldiers happened to die fighting him then that doesnīt really matter (assuming you place him in some unnamed former soviet republic or North korea).
Perhaps Iceland? LOL

Don't forget this is a global economy and the film is being released everywhere.

Old 10-03-2006, 11:48 AM   #271
Sava
Dont cry, my dear

Quote:
That's why I said "I know you're joking."
cool

Old 10-03-2006, 12:14 PM   #272
Ahura Mazda
Side-Kick

Here is another:

Please do not go with the Ultimate route as I think it was horribly done.

Bien sur, je sais que c'est votre choix avec approbation du studio de faire le film que vous vouliez donc je doute que ma petite phrase va vous disuadez de faire ce que vous avez envie de faire mais ca ne m'empeche pas de suggerer de garder le meme Hulk qu'il y a eu dans le premier avec un Abomination qui n'a pas de queu....En tout cas je vous dis merde pour ce projet et pour tout futur projet.

Ahura Mazda

Old 10-03-2006, 03:15 PM   #273
The Postulate
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahura Mazda
Here is another:

Please do not go with the Ultimate route as I think it was horribly done.

Bien sur, je sais que c'est votre choix avec approbation du studio de faire le film que vous vouliez donc je doute que ma petite phrase va vous disuadez de faire ce que vous avez envie de faire mais ca ne m'empeche pas de suggerer de garder le meme Hulk qu'il y a eu dans le premier avec un Abomination qui n'a pas de queu....En tout cas je vous dis merde pour ce projet et pour tout futur projet.

Ahura Mazda
I agree! Unless it went against anything that I said earlier, in which case . . . booooo!

The Postulate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:35 PM   #274
DACMAN
The Spidey Fan

Make him the strongest one there is. The ONLY thing I really want is a scene that firmly places him as the strongest one there is in the world of heroes. And look to the HULK comic books to finally give us a HULK who acts and talks like the HULK from the comics.

DACMAN

SPIDEY QUIPS SONY! JUST ASK BENDIS AND WATCH!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by DACMAN; 10-04-2006 at 06:10 PM.
DACMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 12:47 PM   #275
David33
Side-Kick

Please,Mr Leterrier: NO MAN IN SUIT!!
USE CGI!!!.Merci!!!

http://singerssupermansucks.blogspot.com/

Marvel Comics rock!!!
David33 is offline   Reply With Quote