The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Comic Books > Marvel Comics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2006, 10:42 AM   #26
CanaryFan
Side-Kick
 
CanaryFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,657
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because




CanaryFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 11:26 AM   #27
mathhater
Man of Ste...(sigh) Tin
 
mathhater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: I live in a giant bucket.
Posts: 947
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

I've always liked her. It sucks she decided to retire during this Civil War stuff. Hope Marvel decides to do something with her in the future...they might as well since they're already re-establishing Spider-Woman and Ms. Marvel.

__________________
There's always a "next." Always. That's what Superman is all about. To remind us that we have hurdles...but as long as we keep jumping them...we're in the race.


"Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class, & white."
mathhater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:11 PM   #28
CanaryFan
Side-Kick
 
CanaryFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,657
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathhater
I've always liked her. It sucks she decided to retire during this Civil War stuff. Hope Marvel decides to do something with her in the future...they might as well since they're already re-establishing Spider-Woman and Ms. Marvel.
Yeah, Marvel retires a lot of their best characters and neglects many others because certain writters and/or artist to like the characters. I loved the New Warriors and I thought she was good in Avengers when they used her. Hopefully she'll make a comeback!

CanaryFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:16 PM   #29
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!
 
LouFerignoDemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 15,982
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

I don't know. Firestar was never really all that attractive to me.

__________________
FERRIGNO DEMON SMASH DIRTY SHEETS!!
LouFerignoDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:21 PM   #30
CanaryFan
Side-Kick
 
CanaryFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,657
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Gluon
I don't know. Firestar was never really all that attractive to me.
A paux on you and your family!!!!


CanaryFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:43 PM   #31
LouFerignoDemon
CLEAN YOUR SHEETS!!!
 
LouFerignoDemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 15,982
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

Eh. She just doesn't really do it for me.

__________________
FERRIGNO DEMON SMASH DIRTY SHEETS!!
LouFerignoDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:18 PM   #32
CanaryFan
Side-Kick
 
CanaryFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,657
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because








CanaryFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 01:28 PM   #33
Elijya
Side-Kick
 
Elijya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D
Posts: 38,219
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanaryFan View Post




Lower right:



__________________
Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." - Bill Hicks
Elijya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 02:18 PM   #34
3dman27
super-hero wannabe
 
3dman27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: in the middle of a superhero adventure
Posts: 36,199
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijya View Post
Lower right:


thanks for the alyson 'firestar"hannigan manip

__________________
to me superheroes are to americans what the myths of the greeks and romans are to them[deemar 325]
avatar by philly phanboy and drakon
3dman27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 03:04 PM   #35
CanaryFan
Side-Kick
 
CanaryFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,657
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijya View Post
Lower right:


Off topic. Doesn't say anything about people who find them on the web.

CanaryFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:12 PM   #36
CanaryFan
Side-Kick
 
CanaryFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,657
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because








CanaryFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:34 PM   #37
shapeshifter
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: burning down the Baxter Building
Posts: 2,659
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

wow the 70's were really hard on some of the Marvel Universe.

shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:46 PM   #38
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapeshifter View Post
wow the 70's were really hard on some of the Marvel Universe.
Why do you say that???Firestar is not from the 70's.

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:10 PM   #39
shapeshifter
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: burning down the Baxter Building
Posts: 2,659
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

man some of her costumes look just like some of the god awful **** my old auntie used to wear in the 70's
coke is such a dangerous drug to take around a thrift shop. god only knows what you'll end up in.

shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:22 PM   #40
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapeshifter View Post
man some of her costumes look just like some of the god awful **** my old auntie used to wear in the 70's
coke is such a dangerous drug to take around a thrift shop. god only knows what you'll end up in.
Ok now I understand why you said that.But for the record she's a mid 80's character from a cartoon.SShe made her first appearence in the Spiderman and his amazing friends cartoon.She would make her first comic book appearence in the late 80's if I'm right.

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:25 PM   #41
shapeshifter
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: burning down the Baxter Building
Posts: 2,659
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

Quote:
Originally Posted by sto_vo_kor_2000 View Post
Ok now I understand why you said that.But for the record she's a mid 80's character from a cartoon.SShe made her first appearence in the Spiderman and his amazing friends cartoon.She would make her first comic book appearence in the late 80's if I'm right.
yeah I used to watch that cartoon. lots of fun.
I never got the whole love triangle until I saw it again a few years ago.
good times.
Did you ever see the episode with the x-men?
Wolverine had an Australian accent, and they pronounced magneto mag-net-oh
priceless

shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:57 PM   #42
sto_vo_kor_2000
Side-Kick
 
sto_vo_kor_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 3,039
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapeshifter View Post
yeah I used to watch that cartoon. lots of fun.
I never got the whole love triangle until I saw it again a few years ago.
good times.
Did you ever see the episode with the x-men?
Wolverine had an Australian accent, and they pronounced magneto mag-net-oh
priceless
Yeah I have them on video some where.I watch them from time to time.If I'm right they did 4 episodes that had some X-men in it.But the one with magneto did not feature the X-men.

__________________
Today is a good day to die...
sto_vo_kor_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 07:00 AM   #43
The_Mighty_Thor
Stay thy hand troll!
 
The_Mighty_Thor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Beantown.
Posts: 6,857
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

Quote:
Originally Posted by shapeshifter View Post
Did you ever see the episode with the x-men?
Wolverine had an Australian accent, and they pronounced magneto mag-net-oh
priceless
That's how Stan Lee pronounced it in the voice overs and it's the way it should be pronounced. Afterall it's not spelled Magneeto. Stan caved though. He even pronounced it Mag-neet-o when talking about the X-men movie.

The_Mighty_Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 11:24 AM   #44
CanaryFan
Side-Kick
 
CanaryFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,657
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because







Last edited by CanaryFan; 03-16-2008 at 11:28 AM.
CanaryFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 11:25 AM   #45
CanaryFan
Side-Kick
 
CanaryFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,657
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because








CanaryFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 11:27 AM   #46
CanaryFan
Side-Kick
 
CanaryFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,657
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because






CanaryFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 11:29 AM   #47
CanaryFan
Side-Kick
 
CanaryFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,657
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because






CanaryFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 11:37 AM   #48
A.J.Rimmer(BSC)
Side-Kick
 
A.J.Rimmer(BSC)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,420
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post
Oh good god...
I second that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Gluon View Post
I don't know. Firestar was never really all that attractive to me.
Me neither. Must be the whole 'fictional character' thing.

__________________
bigbosh69 PS3 tag.
A.J.Rimmer(BSC) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 01:04 PM   #49
The_Mighty_Thor
Stay thy hand troll!
 
The_Mighty_Thor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Beantown.
Posts: 6,857
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanaryFan View Post
A thread for marvels HOTTEST babe!




Not a lot of great Firestar art out there but these first two pieces are nice!

The_Mighty_Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:30 AM   #50
CanaryFan
Side-Kick
 
CanaryFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,657
Default Re: Firestar...Just Because










CanaryFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.