The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2013, 12:02 PM   #1001
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: HBO's Boardwalk Empire

Just watched the first season, it was very good but i didn't really understand who was the guy killed in the final montage and why he was killed, was he one of the brothers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lime View Post
You talk about Game of Thrones? The show looks quite good but it anothe fentasy. I doubt it will be as proffecional as Boardwalk. But we will see.
Was watching some old coments, the show is very good but i have to disagree with this, fortunatelly GoT is no longer looked down for being fantasy, with most episodic shows being the ones in a lower level.

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Old 11-10-2013, 12:13 PM   #1002
lime
Movie critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
Just watched the first season, it was very good but i didn't really understand who was the guy killed in the final montage and why he was killed, was he one of the brothers?

Was watching some old coments, the show is very good but i have to disagree with this, fortunatelly GoT is no longer looked down for being fantasy, with most episodic shows being the ones in a lower level.
Yeah, I'm so glad to be wrong

Old 11-10-2013, 12:14 PM   #1003
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread